Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Remember those “One of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn’t belong” four-panels from Sesame Street?

Areola’s nose is straight up that one panel out of the four

She missed the rhinoplasty party while chasing dick in Argentina...or was it Uruguay?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Still trying to stay relevant.. keeping up? not so much.  But I did see Kenny and Armando at the orphanage (sp?).  Made me cry.  Those children are so hungry for love - why they ran to K&A.  Kenny was so right (again his tears, but now I can get it).  I know PERSONALLY how horrible it was 30 yrs. ago for someone with HIV.  Hardly any medication.. death.  i will not get on a soapbox, but today? kids need to think it is nothing.  IT'S A BIG THING.  Wear condoms.  Again, i have first hand knowledge.  Meds work.  I would adopt a child (not at my age - 60).. but Kenny is right.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I see that our @magemaud is speechless. 

As if! Actually I was trying to comment on SteVen’s Virgin pregnancy “joke”. 20 minutes ago! Damn iPad  

So now Ari’s family is trying to get Avi early acceptance into Princeton? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The CNE is reopening next year

Hopefully!!!

Is it too much to ask for Jenny to get chewed out on the dusting, vacuuming and sweeping?? With Mama S. standing over her while she does it??!?!? Then come around and do the finger test???

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, endure said:

You give her more credit than she deserves 

Maybe you’re right. I think she just whines and whines and then, when someone comes up with a solution (like, why not just come back and live with us?), she tells them it’s a great idea. Also, her mental and emotional problems are part of the manipulation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, mmecorday said:

Ha! A Panera commercial featuring its mac n' cheese on grilled cheese sandwich so soon after a Fleet enema commercial.

Both clean  you out!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Corey's such a pussy.

He's such a sniveling, gormless worm. 

Just now, Toodleoo said:

LOL that air of resignation in that producer’s voice when he asked what the notes say 🤣🤣🤣

And seriously, the producer ought to know. He probably wrote them. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe you’re right. I think she just whines and whines and then, when someone comes up with a solution (like, why not just come back and live with us?), she tells them it’s a great idea. Also, her mental and emotional problems are part of the manipulation.

I agree she is def easily manipulated by those dangling carrots, she has a lot of issues :(

• Useful 1
  • Love 2