Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

SteVen is not sure if he wants to give up his female friends and marry Alina. I agree with y'all: Run, girl, run back to Russia!

I think SteVen is very impulsive and when he goes to far he back pedals, we are seeing his impulsiveness and back pedaling because once you say good bye to the giant teddy bear and move to Turkey and get a girl to move to Turkey too, shit gets real...she might expect you to make good on following thru with the marriage that was promised.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I've been rewatching Game of Thrones and the next episode is the Red Wedding. Debating whether I want to see it again...it was bad enough when I read it in the book...

Kenny, STFU. Shit. Tone-deaf AF...

I memorized the Rain (Reign) of Castamere song because of that episode. I used to sing it to make my grandson sleep when he was a baby and they were visiting me.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The bitch has zero respect for Bini as a partner or a father. Unbelievable.

33 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She bought a ticket without telling him ?!?!? What the actual fuck

32 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Who will take care of the baby on the trip back to the states?  Or will Ari finally introduce herself to her own child?

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

So I really need to stay out of the Relationship subreddit, but you know these posts that talk about boyfriends never washing themselves but still expecting blowies?  And actually KEEPING girlfriends (who want to "help"), even though there has to be some raunchy UTIs in their lives caused by their gross man-children boyfriends?

Those are the girls who will sleep with Steven.  We want to believe nobody would and have more self-respect than that but now I know that SOMEBODY would.  This is why I need to stay out of that sub.  It's too depressing.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

So I really need to stay out of the Relationship subreddit, but you know these posts that talk about boyfriends never washing themselves but still expecting blowies?  And actually KEEPING girlfriends (who want to "help"), even though there has to be some raunchy UTIs in their lives caused by their gross man-children boyfriends?

Those are the girls who will sleep with Steven.  We want to believe nobody would and have more self-respect than that but now I know that SOMEBODY would.  This is why I need to stay out of that sub.  It's too depressing.

Where do you guys find these reddits? Asking for a friend!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Jesus take the wheel! That is horrifying.  Horrifying!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I've been rewatching Game of Thrones and the next episode is the Red Wedding. Debating whether I want to see it again...it was bad enough when I read it in the book...

Kenny, STFU. Shit. Tone-deaf AF...

Speaking of crushes if this is wrong I don't want to be right. Jamie Lannister is gorgeous. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Ari is such a fool.    U.S. spas use all kinds of natural substances in treatments.   However, is it too much to hope that her vi-jay-jay catches on fire?       I bet Bini's sisters are sad about the baby leaving, but happy as hell Ari is leaving.   

If you watch Da Vinci code and others, there is speculation that Jesus and Mary M. were married, and moved to France.   They claim he was in a coma, not dead, but I don't see why he couldn't be revived either.     Mary M. was not a naughty woman either, but another disciple. 

During a pandemic Ari goes to the spa with the sisters?   She better hope they don't hold her head down in a water basin, until she stops thrashing.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

But it was only a rumor. SteVen has definitely done more than rumor. 
Why is Ari getting her vagina smoked?

Maybe it'll catch Goop's attention as a new thing besides steaming.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3