Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sumit is such a weak man. Jenny you picked a real winner. I don't think he is even worth a tank of gas let alone selling your car for.

Hi Armchair critic! Glad you joined us. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, TMI said:

You know that if the Jenny story were true....that would have been corey's Penis in the soup.

mr and mrs fraud...own a bar and beach front property....together...EvilLyn is NOT going to let Corey get away unless he signs over the properties to her.

If I recall correctly from one of their early seasons, the property was in her name, because he wasn't allowed to own or buy property as a non-citizen.  That was one of the first signs about how gullible he was.  If he had or ate any balls, he should get his name on the property, now that they are legally married.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Have you read the story of how Armando's wife died? I would think Armando would have some guilt about that, she was following his car and was upset at him and crashed. I know growing up like Armando did it would be hard to come out, but I really hate when gay men get married and have children because the wife gets shit on.

I also think with the age difference Kenny is not that much of a prize. 

I'll show myself out....

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, endure said:

Even Sumit can't defend or stand up for her there is NO support, not even a crack in the family foundation.  She has to wave the white flag!

Sumit does have an interesting dilemma. If he runs away to the US with Jenny, he will cause serious social harm to his family. Sumit, why on earth did you start this fire? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

If I recall correctly from one of their early seasons, the property was in her name, because he wasn't allowed to own or buy property as a non-citizen.  That was one of the first signs about how gullible he was.  If he had or ate any balls, he should get his name on the property, now that they are legally married.

That's what I remember too.  Cory has no legal protection for his investment.  He's at EvilLynn's mercy, IIRC.

• Love 8

Sum Meat has no sense of class or timing. He brings his repugnant (to them) request to a family celebration in a house of worship. They should hang out with the Potthasts. As for his hair it's not the first time I've suspected he wears a rug. Yikes, the hair on these two should be a reality show. Say Yes to the Mess! (makeovers)   

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Sumit does have an interesting dilemma. If he runs away to the US with Jenny, he will cause serious social harm to his family. Sumit, why on earth did you start this fire? 

It’s like Sophie’s Choice, except it’s Jenny, who should have been voted off the subcontinent years ago.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

All right, guys. Thanks for being such great company. The gf is out of town and the house has been so quiet. I missed last week because I was sick. I went to bed early with a 101 temperature. I took a COVID test the next day and it was negative. I'm feeling much, much better now. See y'all next week!

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Sum Meat has no sense of class or timing. He brings his repugnant (to them) request to a celebration party. As for his hair it's not the first time I've suspected he wears a rug. Yikes, the hair on these two should be on a reality show. Say Yes to the Mess! (makeovers)   

What Not to Shear.

• LOL 10

Alright guys, this was a boring but still fun episode! I could not have done it without you! I will see you all next week (I will be in Myrtle Beach, SC next week for my grandmother's 80th birthday)! I will also hope to see some of you around the forums. For now, have a great night! Peace out.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe she fell onto someone’s dick in the bathroom?

Probably. LMAO!

• Love 10

Great snark tonight Peeps!!

I'm horrified at the cast for tonight's Pillow Talk and not sure I can bear to watch it.  Whoever at TLC thought that was a good idea needs to be fired.

Have a good night and a great week y'all!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

WTF Ariela. Why are we having this conversation in the barber shop? Breaking down in the barbershop?

Betting she never divorced the 1st guy

• Love 11

This Sister Mimi confusion is driving me crazy. Last week, Bini introduced Leandro to his sister, Mahader, but Ari said, “You can call her Mimi” (why did La Boheme just pop into my head...) The Nanny is also Mimi, although she also appears to go by “Tsion” like his ex. There is evidence above that she is also his sister. Could Mahader really be his mother? Could she be his sister-in-law? Is Mimi a common nickname in Ethiopia? 

• Love 4

As soon as I read the news yesterday that Pfizer booster shots have been approved for 65+ I was able to make an appointment for this Friday! The process was so much easier than last time when I spent hours online in the middle of the night searching for available appointments. 

• Love 10