Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

It's never going to be kosher with Sum Meat's parents, and the two major reasons are (1) no biological children and (2) the circumstances of the relationship. The info on the latter is easily available. Jenny stayed with the family when she visited India, introduced as a "Facebook friend" of Sum Meat's. She lived with them for months and became close friends with the Mom, while secretly going upstairs every night to be intimate with her son, who it appears (10 years ago) was in his early 20s and inexperienced. It's very sad that Jenny's former close friend will not look at her, or speak civilly to her. This will never heal.  Can Sum Meat not move to the US?   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 11

Corey is such a liar.  I DO NOT believe him.  He makes it up based on some BS someone else told him to say. He isn’t smart enough to make up the stories. So boring and lame.  Shut up Corey. You and Evil One are done. Get off the TV screen!!! 🤬

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So Corey not only banged some girl, he was in a serious relationship, but went back to Ecuador and ghosted her? What a fucking worm. 

I do not buy it, none of what he says about Peru or a girl named Jenny.  If he ghosted her what about her calling or texting him?  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Corey is such a liar.  I DO NOT believe him.  He makes it up based on some BS someone else told him to say. He isn’t smart enough to make up the stories. So boring and lame.  Shut up Corey. You and Evil One are done. Get off the TV screen!!! 🤬

I don't know if we'll see both Kenny & Armando's wedding and Evilyn and Corey's $50K wedding as this season's finale.  I don't want to see the latter; I just want to be done with Corey & Evilyn.

Raoul is so chivalrous that he is obligated to tell Evilyn about Corey's infidelity. Raoul - friend with benefits.

• Love 7

You know that if the Jenny story were true....that would have been corey's Penis in the soup.

mr and mrs fraud...own a bar and beach front property....together...EvilLyn is NOT going to let Corey get away unless he signs over the properties to her.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I hope that, when Jenny saw tonight’s episode, she realized that there is never going to be acceptance by his family. Ever. Move on.

Even Sumit can't defend or stand up for her there is NO support, not even a crack in the family foundation.  She has to wave the white flag!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Are any of these men adults?

Hahaha, is that a trick question?

Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Raoul is so chivalrous that he is obligated to tell Evilyn about Corey's infidelity. Raoul - friend with benefits.

He figures Evilyn will show her gratitude. If you know what I mean. 

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Exactly how long was this break that Corey and Evelin were on?

Long enough for him to meet someone, start seeing her, and be serious enough that he was going to meet her family. Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I love all of the access that this show gives us to other culture's religious customs. The house of worship (sorry, I don't know the correct name) that Sumit's family visited is gorgeous, and the music is soul stirring. I sound like a corny tourist. 

But then Sumit had to ruin it by talking to his family in the temple!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1