Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

If that party gets any more boring a funeral is going to break out.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

I thought they were in a defunct department store rug department, what was that place? No food or anything for this special celebration for the baby, so special that Jenny was not allowed to attend? Sumit can honestly say to Jenny that she did not miss anything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I feel bad that Family Scum is giving Jenny the cold shoulder.  That's really low class.

Really? Because I’m living for it. Jennay is a ho from the bwok that stole scum meats virginity card. Jennay chose her destiny. Cruel? Yeah but fair!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I feel bad that Family Scum is giving Jenny the cold shoulder.  That's really low class.

I do think Sumit's mom is being overly dramatic but I can't bring myself to feel sorry for Jenny. She met his family under false pretenses. Acted like a friend to his mother while secretly screwing Sumit and took advantage of their hospitality. She has put on blinders to so many red flags that I just can't feel sorry for somebody who willfully is so foolish.

• Love 12

Cory is a fool, isn't Raoul the town mattress Evelin's 'friend' mostly?     Cory is so ridiculous, Raoul isn't his friend, he's his brother husband.    Does anyone on Earth think Raoul won't tell Evelin about Jenny?   

So C & E married for his visa?   Evelin will never care about Cory the way she cares about his giant roster of boyfriends. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
Spoiler

No spoiler...sorry.

Corey and raul have been packin on the pounds....

corey is spinning another bullsh*** tale...they have been married for the length of the show...not just a year.

• Love 9