Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I missed this? Truffle died? RIP

Truffles has been looking kind of in need of life support these last couple of episodes. I mean, I don't wish illl on any animal, but he's past his expiration date. 

• Love 2

I love all of the access that this show gives us to other culture's religious customs. The house of worship (sorry, I don't know the correct name) that Sumit's family visited is gorgeous, and the music is soul stirring. I sound like a corny tourist. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I missed this? Truffle died? RIP

No, Cassidy was holding Truffles and saying how much she missed him/her. Kenny responded that the dog was getting old (with the unspoken part about it would probably be the last time she saw the dog) 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sumit is such a weak man. Jenny you picked a real winner. I don't think he is even worth a tank of gas let alone selling your car for.

And way back when, when Jenny was first telling us about how "Michael Jones" revealed himself to be lying liar Sumit, Jenny actually said with a straight fact that he made her laugh. MADE HER LAUGH. Jenny's life must have been utterly devoid of anything like humor if Sumit was Mr. Comedy. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys…this drunk kid was hitting on me and told me to guess when he was born…fucking 1996. Oh sweetie I’m married but regardless no. I’m 43. 

So what you're saying is... No Skoodilypoop   (i am sorry, i had to)

• LOL 13

Weren’t  Kenny and Armando just down the road?  I thought it was 4 hr drive. Get yourself together. You’ll survive if your dad isn’t supportive of the marriage. People do it all the time. Life goes on.  He loves you. You know it.  Some things take years to change. It shouldn’t ruin your plans and happiness.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sumit is such a weak man. Jenny you picked a real winner. I don't think he is even worth a tank of gas let alone selling your car for.

Sumit is crazy like a fox; he has an unrevealed reason for not wanting to be married to anyone.  Divorce and Jenny are the perfect rouse. He can hold Jenny off indefinitely, and having dumped his original arranged wife makes him pretty unmarketable. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7