Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm dead tired but proud. I did my first 5K today in a pouring storm...I was 5th to last finishing and sometimes running in ankle-deep flash flooding,  but I finished. I had a number and everything!

Congrats!! 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I would bet my favorite shoes that the  nanny-sister is Biniyam's bio mom. 

It’s been established that Nanny Mimi and Sister Mimi are not the same person, however it wouldn’t surprise me if his sister was actually his mother 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

If you make pina coladas.

Ride out cat 5 hurricanes

Can deal with a classact pain

If you’ve got a rat tail

And are lacking a brain

If you love shagging with the travelers

Anywhere that you can

Then You’re the one she has looked for

Email her and make  a plan

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

"He should see how much I do for him to make this relationship work."  She won't make a BED.  She won't be a parent to their child.  What are we talking about here?

She is exhausting in her constant quest for hair pats and hugs. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ari always says no one explained things ahead of time. Why doesn't she ask questions?

For being a self proclaimed world traveler, she sure does whine a lot about local customs.

Ari is forever whinging that "no one explained this to me". Bini seems ver eager to explain the local customs to her at every turn, though. She just doesn't listen to him. 

It cannot be said enough, Ari is detestable. 

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Didn't Low have the starter chin braid, I did not like it on him and I do not like it on Victor, not in a box, not on a fox, I do not like chin locks.

A long  time ago I  was about five feet away from Rick Neilson from Cheap Trick and I saw he had one of those chin braids, and it looked stupid.  If it didn't work for a rock star, it won't for Victor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

I kept wincing every time the Mikva lady kept grabbing Ari's arm and moving her around, I bet there will be visible bruising from that.

I may be signing off, my husband keeps walking in and asking questions, I cannot type, listen, watch AND explain this shit to a casual watcher.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It’s been established that Nanny Mimi and Sister Mimi are not the same person, however it wouldn’t surprise me if his sister was actually his mother 

I wasn't clear...it was mentioned at one point that the nanny is one of Biniyam's sisters or another family member. I'm wondering if that's his bio mom, and his "parents" are actually his grandparents.  Nanny and Bini look more alike than Mimi or Wish, and Nanny and Bini have a ton of identical facial expressions. 

May well throw another unfounded theory into the mess, right? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Alina's biggest worry about SteVen is if he's cheating on her? Still, after visiting a lawyer via  hitch-hiking? 

Alina, if you have to test if he will cheat on you, you shouldn't marry him! 

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

A long  time ago I  was about five feet away from Rick Neilson from Cheap Trick and I saw he had one of those chin braids, and it looked stupid.  If it didn't work for a rock star, it won't for Victor.

Nothing works for Victor except finding a comparatively rich dope sugar mama who believes that she must have a dead end relationship in order to be loyal to her dead husband. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Do you put the cat in the dryer with the Bounce sheet?  That would really eliminate the pet hair.

Anyone who tried would end up shredded.   The medical examiner would have to look for dental records to identify the person who tried. 

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Why are Kenny’s shirts always so fucking tight? And can he stop crying? For 30 seconds stop crying!

I bet it's Covid weight gain.  

My heart breaks for Mama and Papa Sumit.   It should be the happiest time of their life, and Sumit has screwed it up for them.   And here goes Sumit disrespecting a house of worship (or whatever it is). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3