Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Good evening my friends! Last week of September! I cannot believe it! So much time has flied. It is time to snark TOW once again! Grab your food, popcorn, wine, or whatever, and let's go!

I got me some posh gin, so lookie out

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Did Alina come to Turkey with any money?  I'd send SteVen in his hitchhiked ride and get a cab for myself.

And, to be clear, that cab would be taking me to the airport to go back home.

Edited by TazDevil
can't stand that kid
  • Love 8

Since SteVen is saying he may not be ready to get married SteVen probably should have gone to Russia one more time before making the move to meet in Turkey and get married there.  That girl was expecting to get married in Turkey now she is just spending time with a turkey.

Any process involving visas should automatically tell you that is would be some sort of process, oh SteVen, you are an idiot if you thought it would not be a process.

Has SteVen ever seen anyone hitch hike?  Facing the cars giving a "thumbs up" and waving them toward you is not how it is done...poor Alina, she's found herself an idiot.

Why couldn't they just get married in Russia?  

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(pant pant) Hi everyone! Happy Sunday Snarkday! I've been out drinking beer all afternoon and gave up going to karaoke with my son to be with you tonight! I hope that you are all well and COVID free! Settled in for some some good snark!

I was wondering where you are and worried you would never show up today! Thank god you're here, Pepper! You're my favorite!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(pant pant) Hi everyone! Happy Sunday Snarkday! I've been out drinking beer all afternoon and gave up going to karaoke with my son to be with you tonight! I hope that you are all well and COVID free! Settled in for some some good snark!

We shall Karaoke at snarkfest

• LOL 3
  • Love 4