Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Jenny is sitting on a gold mine.  A music video would be awesome!  Ya know…Lin her Hare Krishna outfit, singing, dancing…….begging for her paperwork and wedding….

India or bust lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

In that marriage license scene, Kenny's flawless skin was flawed. I'm guessing chemical peel or face lift happened during the hiatus. Also...his on-point thatch of blonde may just be Hair Club for Men. The hairline under the bangs looks awfully smooth.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Yes where is Angry Moldovian?? Does she no longer love us? 

She's probably cheating on us with some trashy skank. 

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Why do these yahoos want to move anywhere (India, Turkey, Russia, etc)

I don't get it. They don't do their research and think everything is like it is in the States.

A friend of mine, who is American, moved to Istanbul a couple of years ago. He loves it there. He has a fantastic apartment right downtown, for next to nothing. Its cheap to live there and he gets along very well.

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hm, was she in the hurricane's path? I'm not being snarky, I'm worried. 

Guys, she was OK as of yesterday because I talked to her. (We're planning a Boston area meetup! Who's in?)

• Love 11

I bet Sum Meat (or his parents since he doesn't have a brass rupee) paid this lawyer off to say the only way Jenny can stay is if she's a Hare Krishna missionary, just like the astrologer was paid off. They all know she won't do it.  Whether he's going to marry you or not should have been decided years ago. He's not going for permanent estrangement from his parents. Go home and get your life back. See him once or twice a year if you want to get your Hare Freak on.    

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Here's a new loophole for Sumit to get out of marrying Jenny. She'll convert to Hare Krishnaism (?) then Sumit will say she's the wrong religion. 

He'll say, "No, I wanted her to listen to Harry Nilsson. Not become Hare Krishna."

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A friend of mine, who is American, moved to Istanbul a couple of years ago. He loves it there. He has a fantastic apartment right downtown, for next to nothing. Its cheap to live there and he gets along very well.

Guys, she was OK as of yesterday because I talked to her. (We're planning a Boston area meetup! Who's in?)

I'd be interested - but depends when, I'm moving and selling a house...

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Kenny comeon... same sex marriage has only been legal in the States since 2015.

It's not like the States have been legal for 20 years or so.

And even if it HAD been legal in the US for 20 years...that does not matter in ANY other country! Kenny...the US is not the standard for the world!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Does your friend speak Turkish? (I'm curious)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm here for the duration....I have the ability to stay awake for long periods of time in the face of crushing boredom. . . it's like my super power.

I slept most of the day. I took one small pain killer last night and i was so hungover this morning. Ill be awake till 1AM.

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Ok, time to guess the big Mormon Secret about His Past.  

I'm going with a handjob at church camp one time.

Steven with a Vee has already revealed that he is a creepy horndog, possibly approaching Ed levels of ick. I bet it was more than a hand job. And more than one. 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I'd be interested - but depends when, I'm moving and selling a house...

First week of November! LOVE to see you!

• Love 4

I kinda like that crazy black and white wallpaper but hell, there's a LOT of it in that room!

Is Alina gonna get a pair of the "magic undergarments" when she joins the Mormon church??

And surprise, surprise, surprise.... Steven ain't no virgin.  DOAH!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

When was this filmed? Hurricane Iota hit the island in Nov 2020.

In the previews for this season, they showed her in Seattle unable to reach Victor because of the hurricane. They also showed her arriving on the island and seeing the devastation (I read 98% of the infrastructure was destroyed.) I'm just kind of appalled that TLC would send her and a reality show film crew there under the circumstances. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Does your friend speak Turkish? (I'm curious)

He moved to Mexico some time in the early 2000's and learned Spanish. He went to Italy for a bit because he was pursuing ancestry citizenship, then lived in Cyprus for a year or two, and studied both Greek and Turkish there. He's probably getting by with his intermediate Turkish and English. 

• Love 4