Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ellie is ridiculous.    Providencia is a Caribbean island, I bet they have spices, or can get them.    I hope all of her heat sealed bags go pop all over her suitcases.   

Nuh uh. In 1492, the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria sailed to the Pacific Northwest in search of spices. It’s facts, dear.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

Off topic, somewhat.  Mrs. FB told me that Jovi and his wife and daughter are riding out Ida in Texas.

Hope the baby is ok (and Yara. I don't care about Jovi). 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

OMG Another man whose penis accidentally fell into some other woman’s vagina! Such an accident!

It's such a common accident, too. One that has never happened to me,  however 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

I have an interview on Tuesday for a job I'm only half-qualified for so I should be studying things but 90 Day always sucks me in! 

Although Corey having a soft dick isn't as shocking and compelling as TLC thinks it is.

Good luck!! 

• Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

“Marriage is a big deal for my family.” Unlike literally everyone else in the entire world who considers marriage a run-of-the-mill event.

That's the derivative of "In my culture, family is very important."

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Corey is finally tying down the town mattress. Good luck to him, I hope he can get it up for the wedding night.

the secret he is keeping from Evelin is that of course he could get it up and did get it up repeatedly with Jenny.  Why does this show put us through these reindeer games?

• Love 11