Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Man Up Or Shut Up

• Start Topic

Michael reaches out to Angela; tensions run high for Natalie's surgery; Andrei's introduction to Elizabeth's family goes awry; Ronald tries to prove that he's a good father; Brandon and Julia have a surprise; Jovi finally comes home.

(edited)

First thoughts on the preview.

The Peckerhead Potthasts : the whole thing is fakey fakey but even as a fake storyline I bet Chuck regrets the RV.

Tiffany and Mai Boi Ronald:  Waste of time. 

Spoiler

they broke up

Jovi & Yara: He's home. She's happy.

Crazy eyes Natalie and Big Ass No Ass Mike: Regardless of your issues, you do not agitate someone the night prior to their surgery. He could have just avoided the situation if it was Natalie trying to initiate a fight. You had two choices asshole.  You could engage or backoff.  But he always chooses to engage.

I swear these people are not worth my (or yours) time.

Edited by greekmom
I bow to peer pressure
  • Love 18

I bought a fake Christmas tree years ago and that’s what I put up every season.  Do people really spend $300 just on a tree, let along all the other stuff/junk, when they literally don’t have money for food?  I think the asparagus tree would’ve been fine.

• Love 16
(edited)

I don’t know the “live Christmas tree” situation in South Africa, but why did they have to spend money on an artificial tree? It’s going to have to be put away and stored somewhere after the holidays. Why couldn’t they get a live tree of some sort, maybe not the evergreen that Americans are used to, but something representing a typical SA Christmas tree? Or a little tabletop tree would be sufficient and fun to decorate. Not a huge fake tree that might not even fit in that apartment! Tiffany is correct, Ronald is manipulating Daniel to stay. You can tell “Ma Boy” feels guilty if he doesn’t agree with “Dad’s”* ideas and desperately wants to please him. (*I cringe every time Daniel says that) Ronald reminds me of a “wise guy” older kid who is trying to get a younger, impressionable one to misbehave.

and, good thing the camera crew had roped off that airport escalator for filming Jovi’s return. Who stops and has a reunion at the bottom of the moving stairs? If there had been anyone behind them...

Back to the Christmas trees...I looked it up and although it's Summer in SA, people do decorate live fir trees. The article went on to say that artificial trees were also popular and could be ordered online at SANTA'S WAREHOUSE! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 10

Ronald, you barely can pay for food. There is no need for a big, flashy Christmas. Artificial trees go on sale in early December here. If you plan to have the tree for 5-10 years, fine. You are manipulating Daniel. A poor kid who is looking for a father and a friend. Save the Christmas decoration fund for finishing the ill planned bedroom. A small tabletop tree would be enough.

The fake RV adventure. It is everyone’s fault for thinking a huge RV would not have parking issues. The other dude in the family seemed okay with Andrei.

Yara, you do not stand right beside an escalator. There may be other people using it. Move a few feet away and greet Jovi.

No idea what the Mike and Natalie story is. If he wasn’t allowed in the hospital because of Covid, say so. Not say she ghosted him. Wouldn’t he, as the dude with the health care plan, have to sign off on the surgery? Canada’s health care system is different.

• Love 7
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

TLC. Fridays at 10 pm Eastern time.

There’s always a half hour “first look” shown on Fridays before the new episode airs Sunday night to give everyone a head start on their snarking. It helps with the Live Chat because you don’t have to watch so carefully when it airs and already have some comments ready to post 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Where are people watching this? DIscovery Plus?

Yep, full episode is available.

So apparently the entire Family Libby sucks. I know it’s fake and I’m sure Charlie was told to bring the business up, but really? Yelling and cursing like that in front of Grandpa? Trash.

Natalie and Mike…someone make it stop! The two most miserable souls on the planet. They found one another, and make each other even more miserable. Ugh.

• Love 8

I only saw the 30-minute sneak peak:

• Natalie and Mike slept in separate beds in the hotel room.  If they arrived in separate cars - Mike from work and Natalie from Sequim - Mike left his car at the hotel.  He went to the hospital with a producer and drove off in "Big Blue."
  • Blockyhead Eleanor was the only baby wailing on that trip.  All the cousins and aunts remained unfazed.
  • The men in Family Libby were whinier than the women.  But they consoled themselves by chauvinistic male-bonding in Waldorf, MD.
  • It's unbelievable that Libby and Andrrrrei never spoke about the AirBnB logistics before the trip, or that she never showed him the listing, especially if she worked on it as much as she claimed.  
  • The Non-Jovi & Yara reunion was sweet, because they sincerely missed each other.  Non Jovi's self-absorption actually spiced up the usual storyline and conversation of "Poor Yara is all alone and complaining."
  • I don't buy Daniel's whooping and overexcitement about Christmas.  Even if it were real, Tiffany managed to kill it with her denigration of the small Christmas tree and holding off any commitment to stay for Christmas.  Of course, Tiffany didn't tell Ronald about her test/sabotage: Buy the big tree, and we're not staying.  Also, Christmas would be more than 1-2 weeks away; they didn't need to buy that day.
  • Ronald's t-shirt had a female figure labeled, "Wife," and a motorcycle figure labeled, "Mistress."  
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

It's unbelievable that Libby and Andrrrrei never spoke about the AirBnB logistics before the trip, or that she never showed him the listing, especially if she worked on it as much as she claimed.  

I do not believe for one minute they actually had an Airbnb in DC, nobody in their right mind would attempt to drive a huge RV in to the side streets in the district and expect to be able to park it.  Why wouldn't Libby have a print out of the property or something on her phone to show Andreiiii the proof about parking etc...

Andreiii and the brother in law talking about men's work/women's work...drops suitcase off of the cart, clearly they are not good at men's work.

I imagine the Marylander's breathed a sigh of relief when that brood left the state.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I do not believe for one minute they actually had an Airbnb in DC, nobody in their right mind would attempt to drive a huge RV in to the side streets in the district and expect to be able to park it. 

And why would they stay overnight another night on the road? DC was at least an hour and a half from Pappy's, but why would they stop there? Plus Libby said something about sightseeing in DC? True, it was night by the time they got there and Libby also said something about not wanting to inconvenience the Maryland rellies, but going to a hotel nearby that night and waiting until the next day to see everyone made more sense and appears to be what actually happened. (Okay, here I go again trying to be logical about this stupid fake shit show) 

I have to admit I got a chuckle seeing Andrei driving that big ass RV past the White House. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

Natalie and Mike slept in separate beds in the hotel room.  If they arrived in separate cars - Mike from work and Natalie from Sequim - Mike left his car at the hotel.  He went to the hospital with a producer and drove off in "Big Blue."

Did he say they arrived in separate cars? I figured they both came in the truck and stayed in the same hotel room but in different beds. What I can't believe is that Natalie was able to get up, get dressed, gather up her stuff and drive herself to the hospital without Mike waking up. She probably had to be there very early and maybe she wasn't answering her phone because she was on the operating table when he called? Mike saying he had "no idea" where she was? Where the heck did he think she was? So a producer drives him to the hospital and he sees the truck in the lot but instead of saying, "Oh good, she's here. I'm going to go see if I can find out what's going on" he drives off in the truck, basically stranding her at the hospital. That'll teach her a lesson, huh! 

• Love 7
(edited)

Mike: "The Oklahoma situation". No Mike, that would be your mother's mistreatment of your wife over time.

Mike has never had to take responsibility for his actions nor will he ever. Def team Natalie no matter what. With Mike there is always going to be his mother and I think we've learned he is basically her proxy. Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Did he say they arrived in separate cars? I figured they both came in the truck and stayed in the same hotel room but in different beds. What I can't believe is that Natalie was able to get up, get dressed, gather up her stuff and drive herself to the hospital without Mike waking up. She probably had to be there very early and maybe she wasn't answering her phone because she was on the operating table when he called? Mike saying he had "no idea" where she was? Where the heck did he think she was? So a producer drives him to the hospital and he sees the truck in the lot but instead of saying, "Oh good, she's here. I'm going to go see if I can find out what's going on" he drives off in the truck, basically stranding her at the hospital. That'll teach her a lesson, huh! 

What an asshole.  

One is not allowed to drive oneself home after a day procedure such as Natalie's or anything requiring sedation, conscious sedation, or anesthesia.  

One has to bring someone to drive them home afterwards.  Someone who is still groggy from anesthetic, etc., is not allowed to drive themselves home afterwards and won't be released until they have secured someone to drive them home.  

Apparently, Natalie arrived by herself in the truck at the hospital which to me indicates she was planning on Mike showing up to safely drive her home.  And they were discussing her surgery the night before...yet he didn't even bother to find out what time she had to be at the hospital for the procedure?  Ugh.  

I was beyond pissed when he drove off in that truck, saying good luck to her finding a way home.  

At least the asshole turned around and was waiting for her.  

And then the looks on his face making Natalie something to eat as if he was really putting himself out for her.  Yeah, Mike, she hasn't eaten since probably midnight the night before  How dare she be hungry and need some food.  

OMFG...Natalie might off her rocker, but Mike has now jumped to my 90 DF Asshole Hall of Fame.  

What a prick.  Ugh.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
On 7/10/2021 at 10:10 AM, Colfrmb said:

I bought a fake Christmas tree years ago and that’s what I put up every season.  Do people really spend $300 just on a tree, let along all the other stuff/junk, when they literally don’t have money for food?  I think the asparagus tree would’ve been fine.

The way he has been manipulating Daniel is just disgusting!

• Love 15
(edited)

Even if Tiffany relents and spends Christmas in SA, I predict it will be the first and last holiday that they are together. Buying an artificial tree and trimmings was a clear indication that Ronald has absolutely no plan to come to the US unless he's bringing the tree along. It's going to end up in a pawn shop or he'll lose it in a poker game, I'm sure. 

Since Natalie's surgery occurred during Covid, maybe Mike wasn't allowed to go in the hospital. I had shoulder surgery last November and my husband basically had to drop me off at the hospital door and say "call me when you're done." Supposedly they were feuding the night before, and I bet Natalie just took it upon herself to take the truck and go to the hospital early that morning, leaving that big lunk snoring away in the hotel room. "I don't know where she is..." DUH! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 9
(edited)

I watched Friday, and it’s the last time I will watch.  90 per cent was of Tiffany whining “ I need help with the baby”.  She has two kids and is always complaining.  I just can’t take her.  Get off your ass and do what you have to do.  What is she doing all day?  Too tired to change a poopy diaper?  Women go grocery shopping with four kids holding on the wagon.  He’s no bargain, but she is ridiculous.  How about giving the baby some food or a bottle, or a pacifier, or a blankie?  I’ll just read this thread.  Can’t stand her.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 18

You can't convince me that there isn't somewhere cheaper to buy a tree, lights, and ornaments than a specialty Christmas shop.     I've bought a nice size fake tree, with lights attached, ornaments, a tree skirt and topper, and for a whole lot less than they spent at the Christmas shop.  

• Love 11
(edited)

Okay, so it's finally on. I'm extremely confused how Kalani and Asuelu have any money, with neither of them working, and from what I can tell, not skilled to do anything that would create any type of substantial income. Why don't these people work? Why do they not want to work? Why are they just focused on buying cars and houses? What trust fund is Kalani working with? What weird Morman thing is that family involved with? They are both so completely unrelateable to me- no education, no jobs, two kids, nice house, nice cars, live-in nanny (mother) who also doesn't work. Kalani even said that her dad had to sponsor Asuelu since she didn't make the income requirement (which is not much, I qualified to sponsor my husband and I was a full-time grad student with three part-time jobs making about 20,000 a year). It just annoys me to end how lazy and useless Kalani is. I don't see anything redeeming about her-- she isn't funny, she has no personality, she's immature, and she's super overweight and doesn't seem to take care of herself or her body at all and she looks like shit almost all the time. 

Julia must be looking for a father figure, because that's what Brandon is. I think they will work out actually, because they each give each other the attention each wants and fills that void. Brandon wants to be the provider/ man in the family that makes the decisions. Julia wants to be taken care of. Seems to work-- Brandon's parents can be there to help with the resources.

Tiffany complains about everything. TBH, she comes off as just as lazy as Ronald. When the baby was crying, I saw her son try to help out. I think in the real world, Tiffany's mom probably does a lot for her and takes care of the kids, because she was having a hard time getting off the couch to get the baby-- no way she does that all day. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Okay, so it's finally on. I'm extremely confused how Kalani and Asuelu have any money, with neither of them working, and from what I can tell, not skilled to do anything that would create any type of substantial income. Why don't these people work? Why do they not want to work? Why are they just focused on buying cars and houses? What trust fund is Kalani working with? What weird Morman thing is that family involved with? They are both so completely unrelateable to me- no education, no jobs, two kids, nice house, nice cars, live-in nanny (mother) who also doesn't work. Kalani even said that her dad had to sponsor Asuelu since she didn't make the income requirement (which is not much, I qualified to sponsor my husband and I was a full-time grad student with three part-time jobs making about 20,000 a year). It just annoys me to end how lazy and useless Kalani is. I don't see anything redeeming about her-- she isn't funny, she has no personality, she's immature, and she's super overweight and doesn't seem to take care of herself or her body at all and she looks like shit almost all the time. 

Julia must be looking for a father figure, because that's what Brandon is. I think they will work out actually, because they each give each other the attention each wants and fills that void. Brandon wants to be the provider/ man in the family that makes the decisions. Julia wants to be taken care of. Seems to work-- Brandon's parents can be there to help with the resources.

Tiffany complains about everything. TBH, she comes off as just as lazy as Ronald. When the baby was crying, I saw her son try to help out. I think in the real world, Tiffany's mom probably does a lot for her and takes care of the kids, because she was having a hard time getting off the couch to get the baby-- no way she does that all day. 

I feel very sorry for the kids.  I’ve never seen her make a meal for the kids yet.  I have seen her plaster on that eye makeup tho.  The baby is always crying.  Maybe from hunger.  Then they go buy expensive Christmas decorations.  WTF ?

• Love 12

I'm glad Brandon finally manned up. Signing the lease without telling his busy body parents was the only way to make it work.

Jovi is annoying AF. He just won't accept his role in life. 

Angela is just a fried wrinkled boar and enough is enough. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
12 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

What an asshole.  

One is not allowed to drive oneself home after a day procedure such as Natalie's or anything requiring sedation, conscious sedation, or anesthesia.  

One has to bring someone to drive them home afterwards.  Someone who is still groggy from anesthetic, etc., is not allowed to drive themselves home afterwards and won't be released until they have secured someone to drive them home.  

Apparently, Natalie arrived by herself in the truck at the hospital which to me indicates she was planning on Mike showing up to safely drive her home.  And they were discussing her surgery the night before...yet he didn't even bother to find out what time she had to be at the hospital for the procedure?  Ugh.  

I was beyond pissed when he drove off in that truck, saying good luck to her finding a way home.  

At least the asshole turned around and was waiting for her.  

And then the looks on his face making Natalie something to eat as if he was really putting himself out for her.  Yeah, Mike, she hasn't eaten since probably midnight the night before  How dare she be hungry and need some food.  

OMFG...Natalie might off her rocker, but Mike has now jumped to my 90 DF Asshole Hall of Fame.  

What a prick.  Ugh.  

All he did was boil some potatoes with skin on, open a jar of mushrooms and put some pickles on a plate.  He’s just like his Mother.  I’m with her.  He is one big pain in the ass.  Very confrontational and stupid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

It’s all so fake and set up now, it’s hard to stay interested. I don’t like anyone.  Why would I care?

And, as someone else pointed out, where are these jokers getting their ready cash?  Does TLC pay that well?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

You can't convince me that there isn't somewhere cheaper to buy a tree, lights, and ornaments than a specialty Christmas shop.     I've bought a nice size fake tree, with lights attached, ornaments, a tree skirt and topper, and for a whole lot less than they spent at the Christmas shop.  

There has got to be a Walmart, right?  I think Walmart is literally everywhere.  Saying that, now I gotta Google that...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 7/10/2021 at 11:33 PM, magemaud said:

You're right.  They arrived together in the truck.  Then, they fought about the "Oklahoma Situation" (aka Mom Mullet).

Natalie didn't stay in the hotel room.  She took the truck and went to Juliana's, where she slept.  Mike slept alone.  The bed behind Mike in the morning-after talking head had all the pillows stacked up on it, but only the bed closest to the camera was unmade.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

Aw, Baby Jovi. Can't live without his stripper bars. "What am I going to do?" Gee, how about enjoying spending time with your wife and baby? You'd think after 9+ years hanging out at bars, he would have grown up and been ready to enjoy family life.

Hooray for Brandon and Julia finally cutting the cord. Of course, mom and dad are right there with their encouraging support. 🙄
" We get to do all the work again, that's OK. " Guilt manipulation at its best. Hire some damn help, idiot! It's not your son's job to help you live out your dream. He gets to have his own, and so does Julia.

Sightseeing in D.C. from an RV? 😂

Aunt and grandpa ganging up on Andrei along with the rest of the Potasses from the get-go and and they act like Andrei started this? Looks like the apples didn't fall too far from the tree.

Edited by renatae
I can't shut up.
  • Love 20

Jovi, you could have seen if you could sign a month to month lease until you get back from your job. That way both of you can choose a place that meets everyone’s needs. Did you give Yara a list of areas that you would like to live in? Downtown living is fine if you are not there all the time. Honking cars and loud motorcycles late at night, partying, screaming, etc. The new apartment was quite nice. And if Yara will be alone X months, she would prefer it. 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 7/10/2021 at 1:43 PM, bravofan27 said:

Where are people watching this? DIscovery Plus?

Discovery+ shows the entire episode early. TLC shows a preview on Friday. 

I FF through the awful Potthasts. 

Mike was getting on my nerves, too. He most likely wasn't allowed in the hospital until after her surgery was finished and we have no idea what her signal or phone situation was like. My dad has cancer and has been in a hospital and rehab facility for over a year. He's had 3 surgeries since September. I wasn't allowed inside until after each surgery was complete. My son also has cancer. Although each one has its own policies, hospital restrictions are tight. 

Edited by mamadrama
Frigging autocorrect
  • Love 3
On 7/10/2021 at 1:42 PM, Frozendiva said:

No idea what the Mike and Natalie story is. If he wasn’t allowed in the hospital because of Covid, say so. Not say she ghosted him. Wouldn’t he, as the dude with the health care plan, have to sign off on the surgery? Canada’s health care system is different.

Mike doesn't have to be there for insurance reasons. She may be on his plan, but it's still her policy and she'll have her own card. She is responsible for the bill, not him. 

Jovi has only been home for 5 months in a 12-month period and those 5 months were not consecutive. Honestly, as long as they're renting then I think Yara should have full say in housing. She's the one who has to actually live there. For Jovi it's not much more than a long-term hotel. 

• Love 21
(edited)

I genuinely cackled at Jovi's "I have a bedtime now" with his bitchy face.  LOL.  So good.  You can tell that Jovi and Yara actually missed each other, which was sweet.  Was there no in-between downtown NOLA and some woods in the middle of nowhere?  Personally, I liked the quiet of the home, but is there not way to replicate that closer to the hustle and bustle?

I feel like I type this a whole lot...Angela is a disgusting, nasty POS.  I hate how she talks to people.  Michael might indeed be an asshole, but the idea that she's pissed that he didn't give her enough attention or crawl up her ass apologizing tells me that she just wants a "yes" boy to control.  And the power and racial dynamics make that very uncomfortable for me. Can they be done?! There is no new story here. 

Mike and Natalie continue to be the weirdest nuts.  Mike is a dick, and Natalie is a bit off her gourd.  I thanked Mr Trini as we watched b/c the 2 times I needed to have procedures done that would take me out, he was the sweetest, patient nurse.  For example, he fixed me food without rolling his eyes and being a douche canoe about it.  Apparently, boiling some potatoes was a big deal?  Besides his new possible racism with the Dixie glass that in reruns have been blurred, I find Mike to be terrible unattractive.  No ass, high pitched voice having mama's boy. 

Are we sure Brandon's parents aren't South Asian b/c that level of "oh dear, I guess we'll have to do it alone and work our poor souls to the bone SINCE YOU LEFT US TO DIE" seems really familiar and Indian to me...  I'm glad they got a place and I hope they are able to maintain it. They have to get off the farm.

Ronald is manipulative, but in the laziest way possible - He continues to use the kids to try to work his plan.  Bringing them to a fancy specialty store (that automatically means extra $$) and forcing the most expensive things is ridiculous. So, in that regard, I agree with Tiffany.  Tiffany, however, has made her bed with this one.  She's constantly pissy, combative, and has taken no responsibility that he's not a responsible father and is new to this.  Which then seems to push him, almost without fail, to start pulling the macho toxic bullshit "I'm the man of the house" when he barely has a pot to piss in.  This is Deaven and Jihoon levels of just walk away.   

Tampa trash is Tampa trash.  Aunt Sue seems like an enabling piece of work b/c from the looks of it Charlie was just to much to blame as Andrei. Honestly, this family is gross. 

Edited by TrininisaScorp
  • Love 22
8 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

There has got to be a Walmart, right?  I think Walmart is literally everywhere.  Saying that, now I gotta Google that...

I thought that very thing.

If Raw-nold spends $650 on Christmas decor and only has $5 to his name how would he afford Christmas presents for MuhBoy and the girl?

Tiffany is screwed if this money issue and attitude of Raw-nold's is not a producer driven story, like if it is real life, she is screwed.

Cut to the landlord of Ronald's apartment, "Dude you build a room in my garage?!?!?!?"

The elephant experience makes me wonder, I have a friend of a friend who got my family in the behind the scenes, back of the house of the elephant house at the DC zoo, no keeper attended to any elephant without safety bars (large vertical bars a human could sort of squeeze thru but an elephant could not), awhile ago there was a keeper that was killed by a seemingly docile elephant and since then the zoo put the bars up.  It made me nervous that MuhBoy was so close to the tusks and that all of them could just stand next to the elephants.  

Also, Kalani did not even buckle her seatbelt when they were driving to look at cars, it was just over one arm, what is that with the 90Day Players and seatbelts?  What are they teaching their children?  And speaking of children, Little Asuelo was twerking on the Zoom call with Mother Asuelo, he learned from watching his mother.

I think Asuelo let the baby out of the bag with Kalani having another baby...they do not use birth control and mentioned it had been a month since they had their romantic weekend (to which she found fault with everything and she brought the kids and her mother), so I am waiting for the announcement.  Also, Kalani it is not your body if you do not take an active part in birth control, you are having unprotected sex, you do not care about an accidental pregnancy.  You are letting Asuelo the Man Boy do whatever he wants, he wants more children and you are not taking steps to not let that happen.

Clearly Father Brandon has never heard the phrase Open Concept...yes the kitchen and living room have no walls.  Mother and Father Brandon are shitting all over the apartment.  Mother Brandon says two weeks is not enough notice, they are not employees or borders, Mother & Father did all the work before they can do it again, hire someone or sell, quit your bitching, your son does not want your farm, he told you that.  Father Brandon says they own houses, why didn't you offer one of them to your son, he could pay rent to you instead of a management company, I think that is what pisses Father off.

• Love 18

Angela needs to stop with the "I've had major surgery," no you didn't and besides it was not medically necessary, it was elective as was the augmentation, it was all out patient surgery to which you are not even following the rules for after care!!

Hand slapped, to specify slapped with a hand and not a fish or newspaper...hand slap.

Oh Angela, the rings, the dirty, cheap, ugly rings, ick. I will never not shame those rings.

Sexy Grandmother, house dress and bra straps showing, right, sexy.

Angela does not realize her yelling at Michael during every phone call has nothing to do with being an American in the Land of the Fucking Free and who would call back after getting yelled at for not calling and getting yelled at for calling?

Tiffany, buy some shirts with shoulders, how and why do you own so many of them and where do you find so many, are you getting them custom made?

On 7/10/2021 at 12:37 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

NO ass Mike. #justsayin

Seriously though, the man has a concave ass! Why are we not talking about this? Lol

He has the Hank Hill ass.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

I feel very sorry for the kids.  I’ve never seen her make a meal for the kids yet.  I have seen her plaster on that eye makeup tho.  The baby is always crying.  Maybe from hunger.  Then they go buy expensive Christmas decorations.  WTF ?

How is she going to have a third child when she only has two beeewbs?  She is going to nurse the first one until he is 20!   Having a third child with Baby Huey????   Did all of her brain cells die as a result of birthing babies?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Kid said:

Did all of her brain cells die as a result of birthing babies?

Considering who she had the babies with, I think your timing on dead brain cells is late.

I'm convinced that all the Family Elizabeth fighting is manufactured.  I'm sure there's bad blood, but it looks like cartoon characters running in place.  If a blow lands, it's going to be an accident.

Ronald, on the other hand, looks to be truly seething.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

There is. It's a division of Walmart and it's called Massmart.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

in their last scene at the restaurant, Tiff just was attacking that plate of food. A wonder she didn't stab a hole right through the plate. She really looked enormous this time, especially when wearing those black pants. She will be 600 pounds before she knows it, the way she eats and how little she moves about. She complains about everything, doesn't she? Even the drink didn't suit her highness.

• Love 18
51 minutes ago, Kid said:

How is she going to have a third child when she only has two beeewbs?  She is going to nurse the first one until he is 20!   Having a third child with Baby Huey????   Did all of her brain cells die as a result of birthing babies?

The one who is nursing is Kalani off of her own mother still- in a way of speaking. Kalani needs to get AWAY from her parents and be an adult. Sadly probably because of her indoctrinated upbringing she does not know how to function as an adult. I think she clings to her parents because it is the only security she has ever known or been agency to rely on- she shure as F doesn't rely on herself. She and her sister Kalini are so opposite the reasons must be out there. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

in their last scene at the restaurant, Tiff just was attacking that plate of food. A wonder she didn't stab a hole right through the plate. She really looked enormous this time, especially when wearing those black pants. She will be 600 pounds before she knows it, the way she eats and how little she moves about. She complains about everything, doesn't she? Even the drink didn't suit her highness.

Tiffany seems like she gets larger every episode. When Ronald left, she kept on eating.  I was thinking that she was more interested in shoveling the food into her mouth than leaving with Ronald.  Family Libby are a bunch of assholes.  Obviously Charlie and his nasty wife flew so they could bad mouth Andre before he got there.  The brother in law seemed to be on Andre's side because the sisters were acting ridiculous.  The aunt and grandfather are assholes too. 

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

It looks to me like Tiffany is approaching Whitney Way Thore weight territory.

I think she might be a bit taller than Whitney, so her actual BMI might even be as high or higher than Whitney's at this point.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought that very thing.

If Raw-nold spends $650 on Christmas decor and only has $5 to his name how would he afford Christmas presents for MuhBoy and the girl?

Tiffany is screwed if this money issue and attitude of Raw-nold's is not a producer driven story, like if it is real life, she is screwed.

Cut to the landlord of Ronald's apartment, "Dude you build a room in my garage?!?!?!?"

The elephant experience makes me wonder, I have a friend of a friend who got my family in the behind the scenes, back of the house of the elephant house at the DC zoo, no keeper attended to any elephant without safety bars (large vertical bars a human could sort of squeeze thru but an elephant could not), awhile ago there was a keeper that was killed by a seemingly docile elephant and since then the zoo put the bars up.  It made me nervous that MuhBoy was so close to the tusks and that all of them could just stand next to the elephants.  

Also, Kalani did not even buckle her seatbelt when they were driving to look at cars, it was just over one arm, what is that with the 90Day Players and seatbelts?  What are they teaching their children?  And speaking of children, Little Asuelo was twerking on the Zoom call with Mother Asuelo, he learned from watching his mother.

I think Asuelo let the baby out of the bag with Kalani having another baby...they do not use birth control and mentioned it had been a month since they had their romantic weekend (to which she found fault with everything and she brought the kids and her mother), so I am waiting for the announcement.  Also, Kalani it is not your body if you do not take an active part in birth control, you are having unprotected sex, you do not care about an accidental pregnancy.  You are letting Asuelo the Man Boy do whatever he wants, he wants more children and you are not taking steps to not let that happen.

Clearly Father Brandon has never heard the phrase Open Concept...yes the kitchen and living room have no walls.  Mother and Father Brandon are shitting all over the apartment.  Mother Brandon says two weeks is not enough notice, they are not employees or borders, Mother & Father did all the work before they can do it again, hire someone or sell, quit your bitching, your son does not want your farm, he told you that.  Father Brandon says they own houses, why didn't you offer one of them to your son, he could pay rent to you instead of a management company, I think that is what pisses Father off.

The houses are probably also in Dinwiddie.  That's a good trek from Richmond.  FWIW, I hate their apartment too, and I live in Richmond.  They're going to love living on Broad Street.

• Useful 1

Angela is just too much!!  Yeah, Michael makes her smoke.  Right.  That’s it.  And Michael, why oh why does he call her????  And when those gums start a-flapping’, why oh why does he not hang up????  And why oh why does he not divorce her???  TLC must pay well or he is a masochist.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

@mamadrama,    I’m always curious about the people whose posts I read on a daily basis and I was saddened to read your story about your dad and son having cancer.  Oh my gosh.  I am so extremely sorry.  One of my best friends is stage 4 and was in the hospital during the holidays and only her husband could go see her.  There have been times that I have dropped her off at the ER and sat in the parking lot for 6 hours in a blizzard wondering if I should go home or not.  This has been a brutal year for many.  I myself, at the risk of repeating myself, am 3 yrs out from breast cancer treatments. This year, I was terrified that I might have to go in and be there alone in the hospital with strangers.  So things like these silly reality shows and this forum literally give me joy and take me away from reality and I am so grateful for your posts, which are thoughtful and enjoyable, and everyone on here.   Really, you are awesome.  I pray for your family and you.

• Love 22

I can pretty much guarantee you that Kalani still comfort nurses both boys but she didn’t want to admit it on camera.  
and stop calling the younger one Farty!  So rude.

• Love 9