Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Frenchie says he just doesn't want people to treat Brit any different and that if they do, it'll bring out the devil in him.  Now he's saying yet again, that if he wins veto he's taking Brit down.  What is the over/under on him actually doing this?

Alyssa telling Sarah Beth, Xavier, and Christian that she doesn't feel like Derek X can be trusted because he'll just tell everything to Brent.

• LOL 2

Derek F. is telling Frenchie that he needs Frenchie there and he's trying to figure out a way to keep them both there this whole time. 

Frenchie says he gave America what we wanted.  He says we are happy because he gave us that home run.

• Love 1
(edited)

"I gave America what they wanted, I swung for the fences, and I hit a home run".  Frenchie, NO.  NO you DIDN'T.  You made America think you're a lunatic who is crazy horrible at this game.  I mean, good job about getting a dude bro piece of furniture out, but NO.  America does not like you!!

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Frenchie says he has a feeling something will happen (like us saving him or something) but this is the same guy that told Ky he was convinced that the last veto comp would have some special power to be won.

(edited)

Frenchie gave America what it wanted. He swung for the fences, and he hit a homerun. Everyone saw, and it makes people nervous.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

This isn't the Hunger Games, man.  We are not sending you a little parachute with something to help save yourself!

Derek F. says that if Frenchie goes out next week, he will be next.  Frenchie says there's going to be some pissed off people if he leaves this week.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Frenchie has a feeling something will happen and he'll be ok. This is amazing.

He really thinks he IS this show and somehow will be saved because of this.  SO delusional.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Frenchie:  "I'm not rolling over and dying."

But if he won veto and actually used it on Brit, wouldn't that be just that?  I don't believe that he wouldn't save himself.

• Love 2
(edited)

Frenchie thanks he will be saved. Says “they” know the show will tank if he leaves.  FU Frenchie!

Edited by karriemom
Not checking for typos before posting
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm sorry, but Frenchie looks so ridiculous with that pink floatie or whatever it is on his knee. it does put all of his non-stop talking in a proper context, though.

Just now, zorak said:

Brent to Derek X:  Thank God you won the veto.

Also heard him say something about doing his best to keep Derek X off "his" (Frenchie's?) radar.

Yea, Brent never misses an opportunity to tell Derex that he's the that saved him.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kyland is obsessed with SH. IMO he wants Britini out. I think it'll be an uphill battle for him though to convince people to go there.

Yeah, that's the good thing.  All he can do is nominate her with Frenchie.  He won't be able to force people to vote her out over him.  I mean, I won't even to PRETEND to know how the votes would go at this point, but I think pretty much everyone (other than DerekF for some reason) is over his ass. 

• Love 1

Frenchie just said that they (BB) could be in the back room scrambling to get an America's vote together because Frenchie is on the block.  He never ceases to amaze me.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Y'all, I desperately need Frenchie to win POV.  Because he has told the whole house, multiple times, he'd use it on Britini.  Either he does, and he's a huge dumbass, or he doesn't and is public enemy #1, and I just need to see this.  I want this man to dig the biggest grave he can  before he leaves, still believing he's not actually leaving  because "America" and the show would never allow this.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Y'all, I desperately need Frenchie to win POV.  Because he has told the whole house, multiple times, he'd use it on Britini.  Either he does, and he's a huge dumbass, or he doesn't and is public enemy #1, and I just need to see this.  I want this man to dig the biggest grave he can  before he leaves, still believing he's not actually leaving  because "America" and the show would never allow this.

Yep, and he told Brit to her face (maybe it was even a 2nd time) just a few minutes ago that he would take her down if he wins.  I am rooting for a Frenchie veto win just to see how this drama plays out.

• Love 2
(edited)
35 minutes ago, zorak said:

Frenchie to Derek F.: If I leave this season is going to get boring real fast. 

He's probably not wrong. The absolute batshittery for the first week and the start of this one is because of Frenchie. It could still continue but remember how all the crackhead energy left the house when Kaitlyn left? Sure, there were moments. But it never quite hit those same levels. That's why I want Frenchie to win Veto and use it on himself. Kyland would flail (and probably nom Whitney since she offered herself up as pawn), Frenchie would live to shit disturb another day, and all of us would be blessed with another week of insanity.

Imagine Frenchie and Deref on slop! Together! Why would we want to be robbed of that?

ETA: 3 of us in a row. That's impressive.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Frenchie saying that he said he gave his word that a minority or a girl wouldn't go first and he kept his word.  He said he hasn't lied to anyone.  He said everything he said he was going to do, he's done it.

And now he's low-key trying to say he's better to keep in the house because he doesn't lie, and he's transparent, and he does what he says he's going to do, and he's such a big target, and why would people want to get rid of him, because he's such a target? 

Oh, and "do you really think she would win?" but "I didn't say that, I'm just telling the truth".

Yeah, he's TOTALLY down for letting Britini stay over him.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Frenchie, about blowing up the house: "I was joking. My fireworks was always gonna be me going around and saying nice things about everyone."

SURE, JAN.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8

Hannah just asked Frenchie why he said she had no chance of winning the game and why was she here.  Now he's saying there are some powerful individuals in this house playing mindtricks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm just.....so HAPPY!  I thought nothing could beat Frenchie being HOH, but Frenchie on the block?  Tears, y'all, this is the best.  I can't wait to see what his plan is by tomorrow morning. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 11
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

He's probably not wrong. The absolute batshittery for the first week and the start of this one is because of Frenchie. It could still continue but remember how all the crackhead energy left the house when Kaitlyn left? Sure, there were moments. But it never quite hit those same levels. That's why I want Frenchie to win Veto and use it on himself. Kyland would flail (and probably nom Whitney since she offered herself up as pawn), Frenchie would live to shit disturb another day, and all of us would be blessed with another week of insanity.

I agree with you but the example I think about is Audrey. I remember wanting her out of the house so bad. But looking back, that was some of my favorite time tracking the live feeds and following along. Frenchie is beyond annoying to listen to but his insanity keeps everyone walking on glass which is a good thing. Now I don’t think I want him in power again but him sticking around and being a threat would have viewing benefits I think. 

Edited by MV007
  • Love 5

Brent says he doesn't understand why Derek F. is willing to go down with the person the whole house is against.  Whitney says she thinks Derek F. is just easily manipulated.

Just now, zorak said:

Brent says he doesn't understand why Derek F. is willing to go down with the person the whole house is against.  Whitney says she thinks Derek F. is just easily manipulated.

I never thought Deref would be the first person to be dickmatized this season.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

It's pretty amazing how quickly and completely Brent and Whitney are all about "good-bye Frenchie!"  He really is terrible in deciding who to trust the most. 

Edited: and also, FUCK you Brent, with talking to Derex about the "Knife in my back".  You have used the knife on half the house, dude, maybe shut down your righteous indignation.  Poor Derex, he's finally getting some attention, and it's Brent/Whit.  No one needs that.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 4
(edited)

Hannah is roasting Frenchie in the Have Not room to her team over Frenchie addressing the cameras to talk about how he wants to win Veto and use it on Britini.

Whitney: "He's such an attention whore."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hannah about Frenchie: "He has no soul. He has no soul."

I'm dying rn.

Hannah was the most animated I've ever seen her, she wanted to spill ALL the tea about Frenchie. Yeah, unless he wins veto, he's toast.  If Whitney/Brent want him gone?  I don't care about what DerekF wants, Frenchie is gone.

DerekF HATES the other Derek.  Suck it, DerekF.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hannah is roasting Frenchie in the Have Not room to her team over Frenchie addressing the cameras to talk about how he wants to win Veto and use it on Britini.

Hannah is hilarious.  She has some Britney Haynes funny vibes.

I think she remembered that she was on camera, though. "Let me not imitate his accent."

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Hannah is hilarious.

I think she remembered that she was on camera, though. "Let me not imitate his accent."

And then Hannah randomly dragged Tyler Crispen and I have no choice but to be a lifelong fan of this girl. Hating Tyler is the way to my heart.

Hannah literally walked into a calm conversation, turned it into the We Hate Frenchie hour, and then had to talk Brent back from wanting to confront Frenchie.

And now Whitney is whining that she's a Cool Girl, too, it's not her fault that she gets along better with boys and didn't get an invite to the all feemell alliance. I can't wait for her and Alyssa to out Cool Girl each other.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Brent is so dumb.

I swear he looks like Joey Tribbani's kid brother . He's just dumber and a lot less likable.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3

Brit talking to the camera.  Says the blackbelt mentality is coming out tomorrow and they (the other houseguests) don't know that about her.  She also claimed that even if she had thrown Frenchie under the bus to Ky, that apparently, she would have been on the block regardless.  Now she's saying she knows Frenchie will take her off but that she needs for Frenchie to stay in this house.  Alrighty then.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2