Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Just now, HighQueenEB said:

When will Deref realize Frenchie has no magic?

He has bullying, though, which is a different kind of magic. It might be less effective with Deref than when Frenchie did it with Brent. Mainly because it's hard to be terrified of a man who is terrified of getting out of bed.

• Love 1
(edited)

Azah seems to be pitching to Tif the notion of Derek X. using the veto on Britini, putting Brent up in her place, and then voting Brent out instead of Frenchie.  WTF Azah!

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Azah and Tiffany are having an interesting convo in the chess area - discussing the idea of Derex using the veto to take Britini down and having Ky put Brent up as the replacement nom, then convince enough people to vote Brent out because they're pissed about the Slaughterhouse alliance.

• Love 2

Azah got into Frenchie's Coca Cola or something because she's pitching an idea to Tiffany about how Frenchie prayed to God last night after not praying to God in forever, and he prayed to God this morning and this could be a sign, it could be a sign from God. They should keep Frenchie, get Derex to use the Veto on Britini, have Kyland nominate Brent and vote him out. Which is what Tiffany wants - or was what she wanted 36 hours ago and I don't even know anymore, I'm just along for the ride at this point - but Azah is pro-Frenchie because TEEEEAMS! and Frenchie is building his cult.

It's the best case scenario for feeds so I'm all in.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Azah and Tiffany are having an interesting convo in the chess area - discussing the idea of Derex using the veto to take Britini down and having Ky put Brent up as the replacement nom, then convince enough people to vote Brent out because they're pissed about the Slaughterhouse alliance.

Well we know Derek F. would be all in favor of this.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Azah seems to be pitching to Tif the notion of Derek X. using the veto on Britney, putting Brent up in her place, and then voting Brent out instead of Frenchie.  WTF Azah!

I don't hate this idea, TBH.  I'd rather see Brent go than Frenchie.  We've all said that Brent is far more dangerous in the long run.  And, he's an obvious DudeBro.  Grodner would lose her shit if the house voted two DudeBros out to start with.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

PLEASE.

• Love 2

So this convo between Ty and Derex.... I love them both, they both have issues communicating effectively.  Derex is trying to use the chessboard to explain his answer to a VERY simple question (who would you think would throw your name out there, Brent or Christian) and Derex wants to make it complex and Ty is kind of confused, as am I, and this is such fun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Britini apparently talked to Derex before the veto selections and felt like he wasn't against taking her down but wasn't willing to commit to anything on her behalf.  Azah just offered to talk to Derex on Britini's behalf - according to Azah, Derex didn't find out about the SH until Frenchie told them last night.  Britini thinks that Derex would be more receptive to Azah's support/suggestion to take Britini down, and the two of them offer to work with Derex going forward.  They're really going to play the "you weren't part of the SH" angle and push that Brent doesn't really have his back, I think.

Edited by HighQueenEB

Brit's telling Azah that she thinks Derek X could be swayed to use the veto on her.  She thinks they need to frame it as what is better for Derek X in the long run, getting Frenchie out or someone else.

Frenchie telling Brent that he just wants everyone to know that there's nothing he wouldn't do for any of them outside these walls.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tif telling Claire and Sarah Beth that she has doubts about Brit because she thinks Brit is loyal to Frenchie basically.

I don't quite agree with Tif's assessment.  Britini seems to have, as others have noted, really bought into the team concept.  She's loyal to her team.  She'll forever be a pawn, as a result, because she's not thinking or acting independently.  But, they might buy some measure of loyalty down the road from her if they can convince Derex to take her off the block this week.

(edited)

Now Frenchie is saying how one night he went to a homeless camp, bought a bunch of sleeping bags and tents, and then passed them out.  And then they cut the feeds mid story so that's one less opportunity for America to know what a great guy Frenchie is.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

This was Tiffany (and all of us) staring off into space while Frenchie blathered on about all the iconic Big Brother items he's going to keep from his season so that he can donate it to charity because there are hypothetical kids who are fans of Frenchie's that would appreciate it. The fork didn't make it to her mouth throughout the entire spiel.

VYveG10.png

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Yeah I have no idea what Ky and DereX are talking about?

Dale Carnegie?

I'm annoyed at the fact that they keep cutting the feeds.

Clearly - white chess pieces are women, black chess pieces are men.

I think the top right grouping of chess pieces is Christian, Xavier & Alyssa.

I'm pretty sure that top center grouping is Brent, Whitney & Frenchie.

I think far left grouping is Deref & Britini.

Bottom right is Ky, Claire, Tiffany & Derex, with, I think, Azah, Sarah Beth and Hannah as satellites.

(edited)

Poor Britni.

I just caught the tail end of her trying to tell a big joke about someone's nomination speech-"ROSES ARE RED. VIOLETS ARE BLUE!" big Grin on her face.

Xavier: Yeah. We were talking. 

Britni dismissed.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Ky just suggested that Derex join him for team meetings as the POV, so they can figure out the next move.  They're definitely bonding.  Earlier Derex made it clear that he and Hannah definitely don't feel included in anything Brent & Whitney are doing, even if they are on the same team.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Frenchie just told Derek F. to make sure his goodbye speech to him is a good one.  Derek F. said, "If I can get through it."  So dramatic he is!

Is this part of Dan's Frenchie's Funeral or the Fireworks show he promised or as Frenchie is leaving the house? God, this is becoming my favourite soap opera.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Is this part of Dan's Frenchie's Funeral or the Fireworks show he promised or as Frenchie is leaving the house? God, this is becoming my favourite soap opera.

It's so hard to know.  Azah was just telling X that Frenchie told her that the fireworks was just going to be him going around telling everyone good things about themselves.  I just want maximum drama.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Also, Frenchie doesn't want there to be any negative goodbye speeches to him because his kids are watching.  

What I loved was that he said this to Tiff and Hannah, who are both completely over him, and both just said something like "no one would do that, it's silly, you're fine" with the clear undertone of "stop trying to make drama where there is no drama".  

• Love 3

Frenchie has just declared to Azah and Xavier that it's not going to be a pity party for him.  He says they'll do something fun every night.

Now Frenchie's up in HOH with Ky and Derek X.  He says he doesn't want to talk game.

Frenchie says they will be laughing their asses off because they will see how he had their backs.  Right.

Frenchie: I'm always a bigger target than the both of you.  

Said they need to stick together because they'll be picked off one by one after him.

So much for not talking game while he was up there.

• LOL 5

I mean, he told several people he wanted both of them out last week, but they'll watch how he always had their backs....except for the times he wanted each of them out.  That Frenchie, such a straight shooter.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Within 24 hours, I predict that Deref, Azah, Frenchie, and Britini will have taken to their beds and will wait for death to take Frenchie. I mean, the first two are kind of a given but I could see the other two joining the mourning party.

• LOL 2

Not Azah, she's already over it and was strat talking with Tiffani earlier.  She could barely tolerate him and is probably kind of happy she doesn't have to deal with him anymore.

• Love 2

Y'all, I think there's a chance that Tiff will go OFF on Frenchie this week.  They are on the couches now, and Frenchie doing Frenchie things about his kids and he's wonderful and awesome, and there was a close up of Tiff's face, and she is DONE.  I don't see her biting her tongue all week with his ass.  

• Love 6
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I just wish Brent could go this week.

Well, maybe BB could give America the special power that Frenchie keeps thinking will happen except the twist is, we will be evicting a 2nd houseguest of our choice this week.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

So Brent doesn't like women who take too much time to put on makeup, and has said previously that men have it so bad with dating because women just want a free meal.  That man has clearly been rejected SO MANY times.  Probably because he's so short. Yes, I WENT THERE. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

That man has clearly been rejected SO MANY times.  Probably because he's so short. Yes, I WENT THERE. 

NGL earlier when Brent and Frenchie were getting their freshly laundered suits from the WC comp out of the storage room and Frenchie put Brent's pants up to himself and said 'See these are pedal pushers on me," I rolled. It's what Brent deserves lol.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2