Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I forgot why I felt this way, but I remember on night one when I was watching her opening video I felt like Hannah was going to be the "villain" this season. 

Probably because she literally said, "I want to be the villain," lol.

• LOL 7
15 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Does Brit truly believe Frenchie will use the veto on her? If she does that's kind of sad.

It's hard to tell. I think she legit does believe that it is at least a POSSIBILITY, which is dumb enough on its own. 

• Love 1

I'm gonna be honest, I want Frenchie to win POV for Team Fun Feeds. Either he pulls Britini down and we all laugh at him (hopefully with Brent sitting next to him) or he pulls himself down and the house realize he lied, he goes on a power trip after, and hopefully Brent is put up and taken out.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Alyssa, DerekX and Claire picked for veto. All will probably throw as they are all totally safe this week.

Better chance for Frenchie to win then, which really would create some drama. I suspect we will see arrogant Frenchie back with a vengeance as he ever so smoothly tells Britni through tears that he just has to use it on himself after thinking it over. 

I wonder if Frenchie truly believes he's going to be saved through America's Favorite Player or whatever. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I wonder if Frenchie truly believes he's going to be saved through America's Favorite Player or whatever. 

I really do think Frenchie believes America's riveted on the Saga of Frenchie, and that he wouldn't be at all surprised if thousands of people were voting to save him as we speak. 

He'd be wrong of course. Then again, would the feeds be half as fun with him gone? 

• Love 4

Yep, I can’t believe I actually want this but I really NEED Frenchie to win veto. He is completely off the rails right now and if he wins? Guaranteed great feeds until after the veto ceremony.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I want to know who Ky will put up on the block if Frenchie saves himself.  If he's smart, he would listen to Tiffany and put up Brent or Whitney, but I fear that Brent is gaslighting Derex enough to influence Ky into keeping both he and Whitney off the block.  Maybe Deref up as a replacement nom?  Which wouldn't be the worst loss in the world since he's clearly obsessed with Frenchie. 

I kind of want Alyssa to win veto and use it to take off Britini, making a point that she will save the femells that Frenchie swore were all safe last week.

• Love 3

Frenchie is the type of person who gives a quarter to a homeless guy and proceeds to talk about it for three weeks and not consider that other people sometimes give money to homeless people without bragging about themselves.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yep, I can’t believe I actually want this but I really NEED Frenchie to win veto. He is completely off the rails right now and if he wins? Guaranteed great feeds until after the veto ceremony.

Same, after watching him lose it last night, I really want to see the PR spin he'll do if he wins veto and uses it on himself. And most of the people I like are safe this week anyway. So Team Frenchie for Veto! As long as he goes soonish after this week.

• Love 3

I just fear that a Frenchie POV win WOULD actually solidify his spot in the house and that he wouldn't go out again for a while. 

So while I agree, him winning the POV would be high-larious, and if it happens, I'm fine with it, I'd prefer him to not win it. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Him winning and not using it on Brit would be great feeds though. I would alternate between laughing at Brit for being so gullible and feeling bad for her for being so gullible.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I just fear that a Frenchie POV win WOULD actually solidify his spot in the house and that he wouldn't go out again for a while. 

So while I agree, him winning the POV would be high-larious, and if it happens, I'm fine with it, I'd prefer him to not win it. 

I agree.  I'm not a feed-watcher, but I read this thread every day.   I'd like to see what the house is like without frenchie taking up all the oxygen.  

IF he's going to stick around, he needs to switch to the caffeine-free Pepsi.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I kind of think that ship has sailed, though.  Especially since he told everyone about his stupid Slaughterhouse alliance, and him now being totally against Brent.  He has nowhere to really latch onto.  Azah clearly barely tolerates him, everyone else just humors him, Brent/Whit have totally jumped ship.  He pretty much just has DerekF. 

Edited:  Frenchie is the gift that keeps on giving.  To Tiffany right now, when she asked what he wanted "Regardless of if I win veto or not, I'm putting that veto around Britini's neck".  Bless your heart, Frenchie. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I actually don't know if it would. I think he's caused so much of a mess in the first week that I don't see anyone really trusting him. 

Now, the danger I see is, if he wins, that gives Derek F more time to convince people that he can control Frenchie and that he's a number to keep around. 

I would love to see Britini win (to prove to the men that women can, indeed, beat the men in comps, as if SB didn't just prove that this week) and I'd hope that Ky puts up Brent, because imagine Brent vs Frenchie this week. Feeds. Gold. Especially since I do think Brent actually has a chance of getting evicted, even besides Frenchie, though not a guarantee.

• Love 12

Just turned the feeds on.  Derek F. seemed to be pitching to Ky to keep Frenchie in the house.  Then Ky asked him if Frenchie had said what he would do with the money if he won.  Derek said Frenchie said he would donate some of it to a children's hospital.  Then Ky reacted in a way that made Derek think he had heard something different and that the children's hospital thing was a lie.  He pressed Ky to tell him more but Ky ended up leaving.

• Love 2

Frenchie said again that he hopes the veto is a wall comp.  Derek F. told him they don't do that for veto comps.  Frenchie said he hopes they'd make an exception.  Yes, an exception for Super Special Frenchie because America and BB love him so much.

• LOL 11

Hannah's up in HOH with Ky.  She's asking who he'd put up if someone comes off the block.  She said she knows a lot of people have been saying Azah or Derek F. as a replacement but she said they (Tiffany, Xavier, Derek F., Azah, Ky, and Hannah) all promised each other they wouldn't put each other up.  Then she asked if he felt conflicted.  Then the feeds went to the bubble cam for awhile, so I don't know how he answered her.  But this is Ky, so it'll probably circle back to to whatever he said while the feeds were off.

• Love 1

Hannah says she wants Ky to know that she is committed to the 6 of them.  Ky has been talking about weeks 3 and 4 how they might have to put someone from the 6 on the block.

6 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I think he'd settle for King of the World.

Or just America's most favorite houseguest and bestest buddy ever ever.

• Love 3
(edited)

Veto time!  I'll see you on the other side.  I'm going to nap during the veto because I feel like tonight is another night I'm gonna want to stay up late.  Frenchie or Brit for the Veto so it gets used and more chaos ensues!

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Hannah is my new BFF. She just nailed Frenchie - "He wants to be the next Donnie".  That's EXACTLY what he wants.  

I think he'd be fine with being Donnie, but I think he thinks his FLOOR is Donnie, ya know? I think he wants to be Donnie AND Derrick. A lovable mastermind that the fans will always remember. 

• Love 11
(edited)
11 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Interesting. I noticed on the show he seems to always have a glass of Coke or Pepsi in his hand. Does he drink it a lot on the feeds? 

Yes. Frenchie mainlines Coca Cola. (I mistakenly thought it was diet at one point but no, he likes the full sugar version). Like, you know those big personal water cups that could double as a jug that they give everyone to use throughout the season? His is filled with Coca Cola. He goes through at least one 2L a day himself and sometimes he cracks into a second one. I don't think he drinks anything else. And I kinda get it, I used to be a big Coca Cola fiend myself (I also like Pepsi) but because of a combination of growing up, wanting to have healthier habits, and my heartbeat feeling like a squirrel on speed playing the drums, I had to cut back my caffeine consumption like whoa. Frenchie apparently hasn't gotten to that level yet. I'm four years older than him so maybe it'll hit him soon. (I also look ten years younger than him but I don't think that has anything to do with the cola.) Embrace the herbal tea, Frenchie - it's not as bad as you might think.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think he'd be fine with being Donnie, but I think he thinks his FLOOR is Donnie, ya know? I think he wants to be Donnie AND Derrick. A lovable mastermind that the fans will always remember. 

As of last night, Frenchie's put himself in the same pantheon as Dan Gheesling. While he was on the shitter. He's really aiming for those D-named former HGs. Dickhead.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Hannah is my new BFF. She just nailed Frenchie - "He wants to be the next Donnie".  That's EXACTLY what he wants.  

Night one, when Frenchie was really ramping up his aw-shucks, nice guy routine, lots of people were saying he reminded them of Donnie. He said he was very flattered.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think he wants to be Donnie AND Derrick. A lovable mastermind that the fans will always remember. 

I think this nails it. He definitely thinks he’s going down as one of the all-time greats. The lovable white farmer savior who made it possible for POC contestants to achieve greatness and therefore changed the face of BB forever. It’s so disgusting. You know why POC have struggled in this game, Donnick? Because of casting decisions that have left them in the extreme minority while failing to vet those with, let’s say, questionable character. Not because they needed you to lead them, jackass.

While I’m all for the entertainment value of watching more Frenchie downward-spiraling, I’m also afraid of what might happen if he stays and somehow manages to win HoH again. I don’t know if I could take another week of that shit.

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Night one, when Frenchie was really ramping up his aw-shucks, nice guy routine, lots of people were saying he reminded them of Donnie. He said he was very flattered.

I think this nails it. He definitely thinks he’s going down as one of the all-time greats. The lovable white farmer savior who made it possible for POC contestants to achieve greatness and therefore changed the face of BB forever. It’s so disgusting. You know why POC have struggled in this game, Donnick? Because of casting decisions that have left them in the extreme minority while failing to vet those with, let’s say, questionable character. Not because they needed you to lead them, jackass.

While I’m all for the entertainment value of watching more Frenchie downward-spiraling, I’m also afraid of what might happen if he stays and somehow manages to win HoH again. I don’t know if I could take another week of that shit.

This show has done a pretty bad job casting black men in the last ten years. There wasn't  a black male on the cast in season  12, 14, and 17.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Frenchie is the type of person who gives a quarter to a homeless guy and proceeds to talk about it for three weeks and not consider that other people sometimes give money to homeless people without bragging about themselves.

Then that would put him in the same class as Oprah Christ, er Winfrey.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Love 1

It sounds like one of those one at a time comps, where he didn't particularly want to win, but had no idea what the other scores were.  OK, so I doubt he'll use it, so Frenchie/Brit.  Frenchie is gone, but it will be interesting how he does shit to not go this week. 

• Love 3

Frenchie:  I wish he'd (Derek X) slow down.  He's gonna paint a target on his back.

Yes, I'm so sure Frenchie is super concerned about Derek X having a target on his back.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2