Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Sorry, but I really can not stand Ky as HOH. Like drawing straws and shit. Nah. Also, it's like he's trying to act like it's all fair and kumbaya and shit but also sorta vaguely threatening with his 'I'm gonna ask questions and if you ask me questions back I won't answer' lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sorry, but I really can not stand Ky as HOH. Like drawing straws and shit. Nah. Also, it's like he's trying to act like it's all fair and kumbaya and shit but also sorta vaguely threatening with his 'I'm gonna ask questions and if you ask me questions back I won't answer' lol.

It seems like he's doing these interviews to get info but it's ended up being a bunch of people kissing his ass.

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It kinda sucks for SB that she had to blow her WC on a week she is 100% safe but I would like to thank her for winning so that Brent and Frenchie blew their WCs. Maybe I should stop irrationally hating her lol.

Seeing Frenchie and Brent lose to SB will be very fun.

Yeah, it seems like she was more helpful to the OTHERS than herself, which is nice, I guess, but perhaps not for her if she needs safety next week. 

And yeah, Kyland is not at all built to be HOH. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently if she would have had to switch teams with Tiffany and Claire, which in turn would make whoever she switched with not safe anymore. Wow, self sacrificing queen lol.

In this particular instance, since she's safe, I think that's a fine move, as I'd rather be on a team with Christian and Xavier for the next HOH than a team missing a member and with Kyland not available to play next week. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Whitney offered herself as a pawn, Alyssa is rolling the bus over Frenchie again and again and whining about the rogue votes... there you go, Kyland, job done. Noms made. Move on.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
Just now, zorak said:

Alyssa doing her best to make it crystal clear that she is not in the girls alliance.  She says she is offended by that or something. 

Offended that they didn't ask her to be part of the all girls alliance. You know, because she's pretty.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Derex started his appointment with Kyland by asking if Kyland trusts Frenchie. When the question was reversed, Derex hesitated and then "Not really."

BEEP BEEP FRENCHIE HERE COMES THE BUS TO BACK OVER YOU AGAIN

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

...did Brent just try to pin a counter alliance on Britini? Is she masterminding Frenchie?

Please tell me that Britini and Frenchie haven't gotten their times yet.

Edit: Fuck, Kyland just said he finished all the one-on-ones and now he's doing an open second round.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1

I know last night Ky said he wanted to meet with Frenchie last to get his "advice" over being HOH.  And Tiff apparently told him to just do the opposite of whatever he said, because Tiff is awesome. I'm watching the other convos.  Tiff apparently really trusts Christian, which....oh, Tiff.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Okay well apparently Frenchie is still waiting on an appointment with Kyland? And also Britini would like an appointment with Frenchie. And Whitney is looking for the first piece of debris floating by that she can jump to because the S.S. Slaughterhouse is sinking and she don't wanna swim.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

She said she thinks it might be dangerous to keep Frenchie around in the long term.  She also just said she thinks he could take a page out of Frenchie's playbook by weakening his strongest defenses.  She says his strongest allies are the 2 people who cast the rogue votes and specifically names Brent and Whitney as the 2 (lies!)

• Love 3

Now she just said she thinks that Brent is the most powerful person in the house.  She said as long as Brent, Frenchie, and Whit are in the house, the rest of them don't have a chance.  She said if Brent or Whit come off the block, then Frenchie can go up.

Tif says if one of the 3 aren't out of the house this week, then she doesn't know what the point of it is.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

HOLY SHIT!! Does BB hate Frenchie as much as we do? Just went to puppies as Tiff was leaving.  Does this mean nominations before Frenchie gets his turn? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I would kind of love that though I'm disappointed that I finally had time to turn on the feeds and they were adoption animals!

• Love 1

Does anyone have any idea what Whitney and others were talking about as far as Frenchie pointing at her and being angry?  Or did this happen while the feeds were down (imagine that!)?

I always miss the good stuff cause feeds are always showing animals or we'll be right back when I am able to tune in.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

When the feeds are up for extended periods of time, this season is amazing.

So jealous.

I know it's only been an hour or so since they turned off the feeds for the nomination ceremony, but with this season's track record of watchable feeds vs. blocked feeds, this will be all of us by the time they give us the feeds back.  Or maybe hours after the ceremony is over, they'll turn the feeds back on and this will be the houseguests since they like to not show us the good stuff.

kittens napping.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 5