Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Brit's crying.  I think she's up.

Azah's crying, too.  Frenchie keeps telling Brit to keep the focus on him and lay low.

Brit is really upset.  Frenchie says to let him do what he has to do because he's going to blow some shit up.  He says to let him go home.

Frenchie says he's ok because he will get to see his family.

• Love 2

It's Frenchie and Britini.  Frenchie doing that Frenchie thing where he's the most wonderful person ever, and let him take the fall and he will use the veto on her, and he's going to take the hit, and did y'all even know that Frenchie was the most wonderful person ever?  EVER!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Derek F. says he could understand one nominee from each team but questions having 2 from the same team on the block.

Brit:  "Where the hell did that come from?"

Frenchie:  "Let me take this heat."

(edited)

Tif up in HOH with Ky and Claire and says she thinks he made the best move with his nominations.  Claire says he didn't make it personal and gave very good reasons for his nominations.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

What's awesome about this Frenchie "Just let me take take the sword and save all of you" speech is comparing it to his talk to himself earlier this week about how they can just hand him the money, because this was too easy for him to convince everyone to do what he wanted.  LOVE this.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Ky says he feels at peace.  Tif says Frenchie has been going around telling people that he doesn't trust Ky.

Tif says Brit had to squeeze to make the tears come out of her eyes.  She says Brit was looking for sympathy.

• Love 3

Frenchie  is doing his best self sacrificing coach/daddy routine. "Just let me handle it. I don't want anybody else to be hurt. You guys get out there and play ball. And have fun. Please remember me well."

He's swell. :eyeroll

• Love 3

Tif says after she came out from her one on one with Ky that Frenchie followed her into the bathroom and told her that Christan, Brent, and X were the head of the snake.  She says she told Christian and X that Frenchie called the 3 of them the head of the snake.  Says she didn't tell Brent that he had said that.

Claire says she thinks Hannah might be loyal to Whitney.

Ky says every single person in the house gave him Frenchie's name today except for Brit.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Frenchie says he's happy going home seeing his babies and he's not here for instagram fame. Which is ... actually a healthy way to view it.

Internet fame is exactly what he's there for lol.

3 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Real talk: this is a nice house. If people are in pain no one acts like a total asshole.

Yea. It's boring lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Frenchie knows his HOH was a mess and he made himself a target.  His whole “I’ll fall on the sword” bs is just him trying to look good to viewers and himself.  I don’t believe for a minute that he is sincere.

• Love 9
(edited)

Frenchie really is trying to sports coach his way through this nomination.

Ky is the one crying, and Frenchie goes for the knife with how upset Britni is.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
(edited)

Oh Ky.  I love ya, I'm thrilled you nominated Frenchie, but I can't understand any of the words coming out of your mouth right now, so I'm switching feeds to the random "Britini is awesome" feed.

Edited by Katesus7

Ky telling Frenchie he has a plan to get the Slaughterhouse alliance together tonight.  Frenchie says he was never going to blow up Slaughterhouse even though people might have been saying that.  

1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Tiffany IMO is overplaying. This is the week she should sleep and do nothing. She's totally safe. She's doing a bit too much IMO.

I've been saying this since a few days in lol. I mean, I love her, I think she's an amazing character, and I think there's a good chance she could make some really amazing moves, but she is playing a dangerous game.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Ky wants to get The Slaughterhouse together. Smh

Yep. I knew it. He is very invested in it, sadly. That's why I'd rather see Brent leave. Frenchie leaving will just further solidify SH.

• Love 2

Frenchie says Brit is heartbroken and he just asks that Ky call Brit up there to tell her that she's not going home this week.

Oh hey!  Did you know that Frenchie just wants Ky to know that he is not upset?  Because he's only repeated it about 500 times while he's been up there.

• Love 2
(edited)

British really takes this team stuff seriously. Why does she keep worrying about two shots at their team. Dude this is a stupid twist that will end.

And does she really think Frenchie going to use the veto on her if he on the block with her? When has he ever kept his word to anyone ?

*Eff Frenchie

Edited by keke23
Adding another thought.
  • Love 5

Ky telling Derek X that he really believes that Brit is one of the 4 people in the house who are most knowledgeable about the game and that she downplays it.

Yeah, I liked how Tiff gently shot that "two shots" bullshit down.  Ty can't take both of you down, Brit, you're up there because you could prevent him taking even the one shot. 

• Love 1

Ky to Derex on their convo just now:  "I said a lot of things that might be confusing."  

He is not wrong.  It was really hard to follow what he was saying to Derex about getting into an alliance with Ky without Ky being a factor in it coming about (at least that's how it sounded to me).

• Love 1

Y'all - word soup.  That is Ky's HOH in a nutshell.  Poor Derex is even kind of laughing about how he doesn't really get what the hell Ky is saying.  But YAY! Derex looks safe, Hannah looks safe, Tiff and Claire are safe, that's all I wanted going into this week.  And now look how I jinxed this whole thing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Derek and Frenchie on the same camera makes nauseous. Apparently America knows Frenchie's true character and true intentions. Actually he ain't never lied there. I am America and I know Frenchie is a sneaky snake.

Edited by keke23
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Shocker Frenchie doesn't want to go home.

Surely you heard wrong!  Saint Frenchie just wants to see his kids, and wants to win veto to Save Britini so he can go home and everyone else can be happy, and all will be rainbows and unicorns this week, and Ky is a wonderful person and no one should be mad at him, and everything is just fine.  Because that's what his ass has been trying to tell me for the past hour.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1