Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

The Cookout alliance reminds me of Christie and Tommy who KNEW EACH OTHER and we were sure that they would never betray each other, only those were only two people and the cookout are 6 people. Really the cookout are like 6 people who know each other and there is no way in the world they betray each other before they get to the final 6 and it's so frustrating.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, blixie said:

If these dudes were capable of intersectionality maybe you stay strong with them, but they aren't so stop feeling bad and get busy.

If only Derex had won this past HoH, things could be lining up very differently. I think they want to make the kind of moves the guys are making, but their chances of doing so started to fade when Azah’s plus-one left. Now Hannah’s is going. Who can they get busy with? Even without Ky’s anti-Tiffany shenanigans, Alyssa and SB were never going to turn on Ky and X. The ONLY chance they have at this point is to win the next HoH, and that’s a long shot.

Tiffany’s treatment in this game is really starting to bug. Last night, while Ky and Deref were talking about how she needed to be calmed and defused, she came out to check on her laundry. In contrast to their words, she was very nice, friendly and soft spoken. Yet, when she left they snickered and shook their heads. She does not need to be painted as the ABW by members of her own race.

She’s also getting a bad edit on the broadcast episodes, which is focusing on her outspokenness and temper rather than her intelligence and sense of humor. Accordingly, most people on the episode threads seem to dislike her. Reading the comments about the storage room fight, the consensus was Deref was calm and reasonable while Tiff was the harpy instigator. It’s no wonder she’s not getting any BB bucks.

• Love 5

Xavier goes into exile around 4:00 BB time and tomorrow will go straight from exile to the Diary Room to vote.

I think it could get very interesting in the House without Xavier around. Kyland is going to go nuts trying to keep on top of everything.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

The big question of the day is would you date someone who watched you on the show? The consensus is they would date someone if they just watched the show, but not someone who watches the live feeds.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

If only Derex had won this past HoH, things could be lining up very differently. I think they want to make the kind of moves the guys are making, but their chances of doing so started to fade when Azah’s plus-one left. Now Hannah’s is going. Who can they get busy with? Even without Ky’s anti-Tiffany shenanigans, Alyssa and SB were never going to turn on Ky and X. The ONLY chance they have at this point is to win the next HoH, and that’s a long shot.

Tiffany’s treatment in this game is really starting to bug. Last night, while Ky and Deref were talking about how she needed to be calmed and defused, she came out to check on her laundry. In contrast to their words, she was very nice, friendly and soft spoken. Yet, when she left they snickered and shook their heads. She does not need to be painted as the ABW by members of her own race.

She’s also getting a bad edit on the broadcast episodes, which is focusing on her outspokenness and temper rather than her intelligence and sense of humor. Accordingly, most people on the episode threads seem to dislike her. Reading the comments about the storage room fight, the consensus was Deref was calm and reasonable while Tiff was the harpy instigator. It’s no wonder she’s not getting any BB bucks.

I think Tiff's game is very hard to show on the broadcast episodes. She can't win challenges for shit, and the broadcast episodes can't really show some of the scheming she does because there's not enough time. 

So right now b'casts are just showing a woman whose influence in the house is waning. Which ... it is. It's disappointing seeing her now treading water in her game. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

The consensus is they would date someone if they just watched the show, but not someone who watches the live feeds.

This is a very weird reason not to date someone. I mean, wouldn't they like being with someone who loved the show as much as they did? Are they throwing shade on feeds watchers because that would be rude. 😁

• Love 1

Who can they get busy with?

I mean yeah Alyssa, and the whole point is of course they should have broke rank by now, but that's no reason to not do it NOW, especially with having to listen to the guys talk trash about her, gloating. To quote a recent Netflix show, "Fuck. this. man." With X in solitary if the women don't really go to work on Alyssa AND SB than they truly have given up. The gall Tiff will have to swallow to get that done, heh.

Reading the comments about the storage room fight, the consensus was Deref was calm and reasonable while Tiff was the harpy instigator. It’s no wonder she’s not getting any BB bucks.

Oh absolutely they've been dying to jump here and when Derek F started winning hundos for being popular they decided to use that for what the love to do to every other black woman in any cast, ABW her. I will die laughing if/when DereX is voted out and this week Derek F goes down to 50, because yes I still think people are probably confused about who has which initial and most of his votes were actual DereX votes. 

15 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

This is a very weird reason not to date someone. I mean, wouldn't they like being with someone who loved the show as much as they did? Are they throwing shade on feeds watchers because that would be rude. 😁

I think it's partly because the person would know so much about them, plus the expectation that the house guest would behave the same way and be the same person they saw on the feeds.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Ellee said:

Just read where Ky is supposed to give DX a sympathy vote.  A lie? 

The situation as of now seems to be that Ky is considering going along with Tiff/Hannah/sorta Azah to keep Derex but he doesn't want to go against SB so he wants to get SB's blessing to give Derex a sympathy vote and then Tiff/Derex/Hannah are supposed to pretend like Ky never knew about that plan. Tiff seems to want Derex to convince Azah to give him a sympathy vote too and that's how they'll get the votes, but I think it'd be a better play to just tell Azah the entire plan tbh. Azah is so far up X's butt that it's not gonna work either way, but maybe finally looping her into something after never including her would work some magic.

18 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Tiffany’s treatment in this game is really starting to bug.

Tiffany came up with the entire plan that is going to lead to a CO F6 and the men (/show) act like she's done nothing/the men are running the game. Miss me with that bullshit.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
3 hours ago, Ellee said:

Just read where Ky is supposed to give DX a sympathy vote.  A lie? 

The situation as of now seems to be that Ky is considering going along with Tiff/Hannah/sorta Azah to keep Derex but he doesn't want to go against SB so he wants to get SB's blessing to give Derex a sympathy vote and then Tiff/Derex/Hannah are supposed to pretend like Ky never knew about that plan. Tiff seems to want Derex to convince Azah to give him a sympathy vote too and that's how they'll get the votes, but I think it'd be a better play to just tell Azah the entire plan tbh. Azah is so far up X's butt that it's not gonna work either way, but maybe finally looping her into something after never including her would work some magic.

Give me a break that Kyland wants SB's "blessing". How would she ever know he voted for Derex unless he told her? Is he just bullshitting Tiff and Hannah? Also if the CO were in agreement to vote out whoever and one of them wanted to give a "sympathy vote" they should say no. They should all equally be on the hook for the betrayal of their non-CO allies and not allow whoever makes the F2 to act innocent in a ploy to get the person's jury vote.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

As someone who is literally only reading this thread and not watching a single second, this makes me really sad to hear. Tiffany is one of my favorite people this season, as much as one who isn't actually watching can claim that, and it's total crap that this is how she's being talked about/portrayed. This show has a real disconnect with how people are vs. how they show them to be, and it's always the women who get the shit end of the stick. It's a self-fulfilling situation at this point, because the person in charge blatantly favors men; the shittier, the better. They're gonna get cast, and they're gonna get highlighted and protected at the cost of whatever woman happens to be the scapegoat and figurative punching bag.

This show sucks so hard, in so many ways. Not to be dramatic about it, or anything.

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

The big question of the day is would you date someone who watched you on the show? The consensus is they would date someone if they just watched the show, but not someone who watches the live feeds.

This definitely depends on who you are. If I'm someone like BB8 Jen, I want it to be someone who watched the feeds. If I'm BB14 Frank or The Bearded Goblin Who Tainted Two Seasons In A Row, Paul, then I want to date a show-only viewer.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
fix fix fix!
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

The CO is Tiffany’s baby and I don't deny that she's good at this game, but she is mean/rude. There's been a few instances in which what she has said has made me cringe. Most recent, to Kyland, "you were handsome 'til you opened your mouth to speak." Everyone can laugh and wave it off as Oh, Tiffany, you so funny, but how'd everyone like it if someone told you that you were handsome/pretty 'til you spoke. I'd be like, Geeeez...

Sometimes she just needs to keep her thoughts to herself. 

• Love 4

Most recent, to Kyland, "you were handsome 'til you opened your mouth to speak."

There are good examples of Tiffany being rude and on the wrong side of things, but this is far from it. This was a good natured ball busting, I was said in good humor and looked like it was received in good humor.

Tiffany's rants about her liking girls more than SB and Shelly is a lie, and she's AP, all to justify her desire to boot SB and get her away from Ky (when she was still wanting to be his F2 for some super dumb reason)? That was bad look. And she's very very sensitive to any nominal slight, like the three unreturned good mornings. That still made me laugh tho. "I have good morning'd you for the THIRD AND LAST TIME. fuck y'all mofos." But I don't think Tiff loses her temper any more than anyone else in the house does, given that BB really is two to three months of emotional terrorism and playful humiliation. 

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Most recent, to Kyland, "you were handsome 'til you opened your mouth to speak

I have to agree that while I've seen Tiffany be bossy and oversensitive, this comment was funny and, under the circumstances, totally justifiable, given Ky's penchant for droning on for hours. At most, I'd file this under "affectionate teasing". 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I have to agree that while I've seen Tiffany be bossy and oversensitive, this comment was funny and, under the circumstances, totally justifiable, given Ky's penchant for droning on for hours. At most, I'd file this under "affectionate teasing". 

It's one of those "kidding but totally not kidding but letting Ky know in a nice way that he does drone on for too long" things.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, blixie said:

I mean yeah Alyssa, and the whole point is of course they should have broke rank by now, but that's no reason to not do it NOW, especially with having to listen to the guys talk trash about her, gloating.

To be clear, Tiff didn’t hear any of that trash talking. She just happened to come out in the middle of it. She spoke to them nicely, they responded fake nicely, then rolled their eyes and resumed trash talking after she left.

1 hour ago, kassandra8286 said:

Give me a break that Kyland wants SB's "blessing". How would she ever know he voted for Derex unless he told her? Is he just bullshitting Tiff and Hannah?

My guess is a hard yes.

4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

So I guess it will be a waste of time for me to start stalking X and/or Derex after the show? Damn.

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

It's one of those "kidding but totally not kidding but letting Ky know in a nice way that he does drone on for too long" things.

Exactly. And we know there's 0% chance of him taking the hint. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

And personally, I’d prefer something like this over SB complaining about my long-windedness and overly long hugs behind my back. So who’s the real Mean Girl?

Edited by 30 Helens
Clarity
  • Love 8

To be clear, Tiff didn’t hear any of that trash talking.

Oh I know, I mean as a viewer, it's really really hard to take them doing this while she is by terms tempted and tortured to turn on them. She has often felt a lack of reciprocal support from Ky (via his bond w/SB) and X when she's trying to do something for her game, even though she has done MOST of the work to put them where they are. X acts like losing Christian was some big blow to his game when Chrisalyssa was literally one strategic brain and either is a pretty solid jury vote for him. In fact Alyssa is more solid vote for him, since Christian loved the shit out of Tiffany, her message was the one that made him cry, not Alyssa, which I think X realized cause again he let Tiff do the work of mounting the failed flip.

• Love 5

I noticed during the episode that when Kyland spoke, he spoke pretty well. The Diary Room was of course was scripted, but I wonder how.many takes it took to film the Derek X and Kyland conversation before Kyland was.coherent.

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hannah. It's her last name - she prefers to be called that over her first name.

OMG! I never knew that. I watch some of the feeds, wrap ups and the broadcast show and never heard that. I guess I totally missed it or it went over my head. Thanks for the quick reply. 

Oh y’all, the veto was the dominoes!! One of my favorite memories of BBOTT was watching this comp play out live (with no penalties/rewards) and thinking Shelby had no chance in hell and then she absolutely crushed it. Good times. Loved that season. 

And I don’t know what it says about me, but if I was on this show there is no WAY I could date someone who watched me on the live feeds. These people talk about everything! All their faults are laid out. I would feel incredibly exposed and awkward dating someone who knew so much about me, but I knew nothing about them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Not Derek; he’s unemployed. (I thought he had his own company?)

DX is working on getting together enough money for his own company; I think he said early on that his prime motivation for being on BB was to get seed money for the startup.

6 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

After watching some of these HGs on the feeds, do you really think any feedster would want to date them?  😆

4 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

Give me a break that Kyland wants SB's "blessing". How would she ever know he voted for Derex unless he told her?

Well… if they do get enough votes to flip the “BD DX” script, I expect SB would have a pretty damn good idea….  😄

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Hannah. It's her last name - she prefers to be called that over her first name.

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

OMG! I never knew that. I watch some of the feeds, wrap ups and the broadcast show and never heard that. I guess I totally missed it or it went over my head. Thanks for the quick reply. 

Back in Week 1 Hannah told everybody she generally preferred to go by her last name, but I guess it’s only been in the last episode or so she got enough broadcast mentions for viewers to notice.  😁

• Love 1

Deref's delusion about his skill and threat level in this game is so grating.  The only reason I can think of that they are so protective of him is that they know he'd be easy to beat in a F2.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

DX is working on getting together enough money for his own company; I think he said early on that his prime motivation for being on BB was to get seed money for the startup.

Ok. The reason I thought he had his own company was his occupation on the chyrons is “Start-up Founder”, and his CBS bio includes the following Fun Fact: “I started a company that ships meal kits by food influencers across the U.S.”

So does that mean his meal kit company tanked? And that people don’t actually want to eat meals that were curated by “food influencers”, whatever the hell that means? Shocker.

I just watched tonight’s broadcast episode and was irritated that there were no scenes of Ky with his hand up SB’s butt. So as far as America knows, she was acting completely on her own. Bright side: Since BB Bucks voters love Derex, maybe they will punish her with no votes next week. Down side: They’ll probably go to Ky instead.

• Love 4

Everyone is studying for what they believe will be a memory comp tomorrow. In the HoH room, handmaidens Alyssa and SB feel confident. In the kitchen, Tiff is at the table working out something with Skittles and what appears to be nail polish. Hannah lines up some Skittles, too.

Azah thinks it’s diabolical that they were given alcohol. To  mess them up, she assumes. She asks if they should some wine for the HaveNots. Nah, Hannah says. They have a beer.

• LOL 2

Azah. Needs. To. Go. Soon.

Azah kept carrying on about how she once WROTE A TERM PAPER WHILE DRINKING A GLASS OF WINE.  
Way to live on the edge there, Azah.

27 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

LOL. You mean watching Hannah and Claire whisper to their Skittles doesn’t have you on the edge of your seat?

No.  Not really.

Edited by Nashville
Edited for oversharing
  • LOL 5

In the living room, Derex sits alone, pondering the chess board and wondering where it all went so terribly wrong.

In her bedroom, Azah addresses the camera. She’s hopping mad. She has a Froot Loop system for memorizing stats. She shared it with somebody (Derex, I think, but she’s not clear. Could be Deref) and he was supposed to keep it to himself but then he went and did the Froot Loop system in front of other people and now Everybody! Is using! Freaking Froot Loops!!

Is nothing sacred anymore?

• LOL 3

Azah wants to set Ky up with her Amish friend. Everyone is confused about what Amish means. Are they like Mormons? Tiff asks. Sort of. Are they like Little House on the Prairie? Yeah, like that. Claire explains that they don’t use electronics. Azah says they are good woodworkers and make a mean dirt pudding. 

(It’s regular pudding with crushed Oreos mixed in, she said. Not what I was picturing.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 2
30 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

In the living room, Derex sits alone, pondering the chess board and wondering where it all went so terribly wrong.

In her bedroom, Azah addresses the camera. She’s hopping mad. She has a Froot Loop system for memorizing stats. She shared it with somebody (Derex, I think, but she’s not clear. Could be Deref) and he was supposed to keep it to himself but then he went and did the Froot Loop system in front of other people and now Everybody! Is using! Freaking Froot Loops!!

Is nothing sacred anymore?

She shared it with Britini a couple weeks ago, IIRC.  So, maybe Brit shared it with someone else before she left?

• Useful 2
8 hours ago, blixie said:

Reading the comments about the storage room fight, the consensus was Deref was calm and reasonable while Tiff was the harpy instigator. It’s no wonder she’s not getting any BB bucks.

The way I saw it both Deref and Tiffany were wrong. Tiffany wanted to save Christian for her own game and she wanted to do it behind the jokers' back. She wanted to pull Britini and manipulate her into keeping Christian. Deref and Azah saw what Tiffany was doing and they tried to stop it. Is it or is it not their right to protect their game? The way they did it (standing there like a bodyguard) was too much but still they were right that Tiffany had a plan to make them seem stupid (if they voted out Christian and the rest voted out SB, Deref and Azah would be exposed). So in my opinion Deref and Azah had every right to stop this. Deref apologized for the way he did it and Tiffany ridiculed him. In my opinion she should apologize as well for wanting to flip the vote against her own team (the CO). So Tiffany trying to be the saint here who did nothing wrong was not fair and I'm happy she was portrayed like she was in the episode because in my eyes it was the right thing.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Blissfool said:

The CO is Tiffany’s baby and I don't deny that she's good at this game, but she is mean/rude.

Lets not forget how obsessed she is with SB. It's not portrayed in the episodes but Taran has said many times that she is talking about her a lot and how she thought Shelly did not exist and how she and Ky know each other etc. SB knows nothing about these things and tbh she did nothing to deserve this treatment. Tiffany may have a strategic mind but she doesn't have the right to treat other people like that in the name of honesty and then be surprised when people dislike her for that.

• Love 1

Derex was the Froot Loop traitor! Azah whisper-scolds him while they are cooking. He is very, very, sorry. He thought it was ok because Ky had been using them in the HoH room. But that was different, she points out. Apparently, Azah holds the utility patent on Froot Loops for memorization.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8

I got up at 5am East Coast to get my kid up for swim practice. So I switched on the feeds, and I was treated to Derex pleading his case before Hannah and Ky in the bathroom.  I was treated to 30 minutes of Ky brushing and flossing into his microphone. 30 minutes because Ky talked thru the whole procedure. Basically Ky is obviously not buying what Derex is selling, but he can’t come right and say it. He can’t come right out and say anything. He’s been talking for 45 minutes but has said nothing. But I think he admits to Derex that it would be better for his game to keep Derex but then he hems and haws and throws in some “you knows” and some “I feel likes”.  He swears he’s not trying to create drama for the live show by not committing. I think Derex just fell asleep during Kys pontificating. Poor Derex. He sees the writing on the wall. 

its now 6:00 am EAstern. Derex just left. Without his sympathy vote. Annnd…KY is brushing his teeth. Again.  

and scene. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
It just keeps going.
  • Love 3

6:11 am Eastern. (Sorry too early to do the 3 hr subtraction to Pacific time). Ky and SB in bed discussing DX. They wonder if he is correct in his assessment that they are shielding X and Alyssa. They agree that if Tiff/Clair win HOH they can push the target on X and Alyssa. 

Now they are just talking about real life stuff. I’ve changed my mind. Hannah is not my BEC. It’s SB. I think anyone that can spend this much time talking (listening) to KY has serious issues. 

SB/KY do not think Claire/Tiff can win HOH. Hoping it’s not Chaddah. SB thinks Big D can win. ( sure ).  She’s worried KY will be backdoored. ( Bless your heart SB- KY ain’t going anywhere.). 

I think this is what bothers me about the CO. While it’s tactically brilliant, the side piece relationships bug me. I know the friendships are valid but if I was the side piece I would feel like it was one-sided and I was used. I wouldn’t mind being used generally I mean I get the whole “Outwit Outplay Outlast “ thing - it’s a game.  But I would feel like the friendship was genuine on my side but not on the other.  I would feel Brittneyed.  

• Love 4

6:39 Eastern- Ky and SB still talking. SB weirdly wants to be bitten by a snake. But not on her neck (like Ky’s sister was). She wants to be bitten on her back.   

I don’t know what to do with this. Someone else has to take over I have to get kids up for school. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Azah. Needs. To. Go. Soon.

Azah kept carrying on about how she once WROTE A TERM PAPER WHILE DRINKING A GLASS OF WINE.  
Way to live on the edge there, Azah.

No.  Not really.

That's as daring as me studying for Shakespeare with wine coolers and nachos.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Good morning everyone! Things are now quiet in the BB house.  Camera 1 shows the Cross bedroom with two people sleeping in there. The one on the right looks like Kyland. I think that's whiskers and not a shadow. On the left I think is Alyssa but it's really hard to tell. Camera 2 shows Kyland so I'll pass quickly on to Camera 3. This camera shows Sarah Beth sleeping in the HOH bed. Camera 4 shows a wide view of the HOH room, Sarah in bed and her slippers on the floor.

I have to figure out who gets my BB bucks tonight. I wonder who will vote for Sarah besides Shelly after Sarah told America what it could do with its BB bucks. I think I'll vote for Derek or Claire, whichever one survives tonight.

• Love 3

16 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I have to figure out who gets my BB bucks tonight. I wonder who will vote for Sarah besides Shelly after Sarah told America what it could do with its BB bucks. I think I'll vote for Derek or Claire, whichever one survives tonight.

The only way it'll do anything is if you vote for Hannah. Deref is currently the only person who will have enough BB Bucks to play Coin of Destiny but if Hannah gets 100 this week then she will also be able to play. No one else will have enough, even if they get the 100. I almost wanna vote for Claire though just because I want her to know she's well liked but I likely won't vote at all since it won't matter anyway lol.

• Useful 5
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

That's as daring as me studying for Shakespeare with wine coolers and nachos.

Not going to overshare - again - but I’ve written final papers under circumstances which apparently would’ve sent Azah running and screaming to bar the doors at the nearest church. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1