Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Cheap Thrills and Big Dills

• Start Topic

Daonte doesn't like materialistic, shallow people. Naturally, the love of his life is convicted of Robbery and can't help but wonder'You got my money??' 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!

He puts his all too frequently used sex toy (aptly named Nicole Jr) in the dishwasher WITH OTHER DISHES!!!!!!  

God save us all

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

I would think the tiny torso fuck toy would be designated dishwasher safe as a "top rack only."

Also, I think Daonte didn't specify that he had a nice car--only that he had A car.

<swoon>

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, candall said:

I would think the tiny torso fuck toy would be designated dishwasher safe as a "top rack only."

Also, I think Daonte didn't specify that he had a nice car--only that he had A car.

<swoon>

To be fair, he could have set the dishwasher to the “sex toy setting.” 
Also, his nice car has a giant dent on the side. Just saying.

• LOL 10

I would like to know how much Daonte spent on the red, white and "pink" wine he bought for Nicolle.  You could almost see the dollar signs in the wine store guy's eyes.  She's going to swill it straight out of the bottle.  He should have gone to Grocery Outlet and checked out the bargain bin.  He is going to have about ten cents left ot his name within weeks. 

There is an old Captain and Tenille song, Muskrat Love.  For some reason that came to mind when Stan was on screen.  I may need to call him Muskrat Stan.  He is sure he looks so young and vibrant.  I wonder it that rug smells as bad as it looks? 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
(edited)

So no dentists in this world?

That old guy no more has 2.5 million than I do.

So that's a sex toy?  I thought it a doll with no head or legs!  Silly me!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think this is going to be a good season!  So much good raw snark material.

1. At what point do filters and photoshop become catfishing?  Brittney is like 50 pounds lighter in every single one of her pictures.  Both Donte's "girlfriends" basically have V shaped anime faces in their pictures. 

2. I get a strong vibe of internalized hatred from Donte.  I think these women are little more than white, blond, big breasted objects to Donte that artificially give him esteem because he has placed them on a pedestal and getting one must mean that he is the "catch" he seems to think he is.  

3. The wavy wig Brittney wears is just awful.  It just kinda perched on her head. 

4. I know it'll come off judgmental and I don't mean it to be so.....but I think it really gives me the case of the heebee jeebees when I hear someone on this show say "more than anything I want to be a wife"  Like you don't particularly want a good man, you don't want someone you're compatible with, you don't want anything special, you just want to be married.  

5. So, ol' boy is worth 2.3 million and THAT'S the hairpiece he chose?  Do better guy. 

6. I refuse to feel any pity for Larry (Stan?) this season.  I refuse.  He is basically that creepy ass guy David from 90DF mixed with a little bit of Scott from last season.  He "dated" 125 women, and one of them was named Nadia and he met them all online? Whats the over/under on the number of "sex trips" he has taken to the Ukraine?  He is obviously shopping for a young woman in a desperate situation due to poverty or prison.  He will be the first one crying about how offended he is that this woman doesn't "love him for him" knowing damn well that he is on the hunt for a transactional relationship.  

7.  I also don't think Larry (Stan?) knows what being a "switch hitter" means.  

8. Another mother wearing glitter eye shadow.  goodness. 

9. People have their morals and points of view, but when I see a child like Dougie.  A father in prison, a mother on drugs, I just wish they had made some sort of responsible decisions about giving him up for adoption or just using some method of birth control.  He seems like a fairly sweet child, but how does that not effect a child.  And now his jailbird dad is going to come out of prison with all sorts of rules and regulations.  Ugh.  

10. Can we please, PLEASE talk about how this woman was able to fool her coworkers for TWO MONTHS by putting on wigs?  Don't they check ID?  How did NO ONE recognize her?  She was taking pictures and everything!  I used to wonder how Superman got away with it, but he apparently could have just thrown on a wig and evaded detection. 

Edited by RealReality
Is it Larry or Stan????
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, candall said:

<swoon>

Um, excuse you, but he also has his own apartment, with a dishwasher

I'll get the smelling salts. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)

I saw the ep title before the show and wondered why we were suddenly talking like the Sister Wives. (They say dill instead of deal.)

Of course, the reality was so much better. What a shit show. This lady seems… special. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I don't know where they find these people, but I'm glad they do. This is the perfect show for a Friday night with a glass of wine.

I hope Daonte's Mother hasn't gotten used to him being out of the house. He'll be moving back in shortly. His "girlfriend" is going to clean him out and move on to another mark by the end of the season. I hope his friend (I think his name was Derrick) is around to to remind us all that he knew this would happen.

So the former prison guard thinks it's a clever idea to meet a dude who has been locked up for god knows how long with limited contact with women dressed as a giant pickle. Who am I kidding, I am looking forward to seeing the look on her husband's face when he sees her.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Prison Guard lady seems mentally unbalanced; all that frenzied blubbering just because her 'husband' is getting out. (Not even going to mention the pickle costume) And you just know she's going to try to outwit the PO by surreptitiously moving Jailbird in with her, and of course she'll get caught and probably end up in the slammer herself.

Unless Daonte is just an apprentice welder, he's getting ripped off by his employer. Experienced welders make a lot more than $24/hr. Wonder what his bug-eyed momma will think when she sees him and Nikki, jr. on her screen.

10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

That old guy no more has 2.5 million than I do.

He no more has that than Flapjack Scott had a million, either. Wonder what Lisa meant by saying she now 'looks like her own brother'? Did somebody shave her head? Stan was initially attracted by pics of a very thin woman, but she was quite thick in those later pics. Wonder if she gained evn more weight (her brother is a fattie?)?

Agree that Brittney needs better hair. You so 'upper middle class', girl, get a hairdresser to show you how to wear a wig properly. She's an even sadder Megan (of Murgh and Sarah) with high expectations and low self esteem (although Megan was at least attractive-ish). What man would want to know she wants 'D available in the house on demand' (or however she phrased it); ick, desperate. And Ray looks handsome, he won't stick around when somebody better looking comes along.

Rachel is an engineer? Like Ben Carson from last season? Train, maintenance or sanitation variety? Ugh at her discussing 'handling the goods'. Although she seems to be a caring step mom to poor Dougie. It's odd, she seems very independent and outspoken; why would she gravitate toward a control freak? Also, her choice, but only coming up to the guy's lower ribs when she stands next to him would disturb me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

9. People have their morals and points of view, but when I see a child like Dougie.  A father in prison, a mother on drugs, I just wish they had made some sort of responsible decisions about giving him up for adoption or just using some method of birth control.  He seems like a fairly sweet child, but how does that not effect a child.  And now his jailbird dad is going to come out of prison with all sorts of rules and regulations.  Ugh.  

I felt so bad for that kid.  His father gives off abuse vibes, just the way he was ordering (oops I mean "flexing") her on the phone shows he thinks he's always right an his word is law.  I don't think it's "cute". I think it's sad that that's the kind of man she wants to be with and really wish that poor boy had some better  living options because I fear it's not going to end well for him.  Hopefully I'm very wrong.

• Love 9

So on Friday nights I always save my shower for after this show.  I also hope and pray hubby doesn't walk through the room as I'm enjoying my guilty pleasure saying 'what the hell is that'!  Men just don't get it.  lol

Daonte has an unusually large sum of cash making $24 bucks an hour.  Why is that.  I figure that's $200 per day or $4,000 a month/prox.

Probably $1,000 in rent, $400 Car Pmt, Utilities about $300 and groceries $400.  Taxes and misc $1,000.  I don't think he has a dentist bill!  He's got $1,000 in an envelope plus all those goodies on the bed.

Me thinks Daonte might be trading places with the little misses.  Something just isn't right with his $$$$$.  LOL  Once an accountant, always an accountant.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Rachel is an engineer? Like Ben Carson from last season? Train, maintenance or sanitation variety? Ugh at her discussing 'handling the goods'. Although she seems to be a caring step mom to poor Dougie. It's odd, she seems very independent and outspoken; why would she gravitate toward a control freak? Also, her choice, but only coming up to the guy's lower ribs when she stands next to him would disturb me.

Rachael was this year's prize package.  A former Marine raising her prison husband's son that I figure if Dougie is 12 and daddy is 28 he fathered him when he was 16????

She seems pretty sane when she talks and mentors little Dougie but measuring how tall hubby will be in her bed for sex adventures makes her look silly.

But welcome to life after lockup!

• Love 6
17 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Daonte doesn't like materialistic, shallow people. Naturally, the love of his life is convicted of Robbery and can't help but wonder'You got my money??' 

Oh Daonte. He will provide us with endless snark fodder. 
"These holes were a lot smaller when I first got it". Shudder. I'll have nightmares tonight. 

Brittany is pretty, in a ratchet, Lil Kim kind of way. But that wig, oy.

I hope she has her panties on while she's trying on these clothes. Shudder again. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh, this cast has real promise! Courtney the former screw is a gold mine in and of herself. 

Yes, that's right, Courtney. The evil "state" is deliberately fucking with you. They're sitting in their offices, snickering. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Larry with the bad rug fancies himself a regular Hugh Hefner, am I right? 

Yes! Thought the exact same thing.  And no way he's dated 125 women.  Just posting on someone's social media is not a date.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Yes! Thought the exact same thing.  And no way he's dated 125 women.  Just posting on someone's social media is not a date.

Talking on the phone and texting these convicts is not exactly what I (or any sentient being with a brain cell) would call a date either, but what do I know? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Larry with the bad rug fancies himself a regular Hugh Hefner, am I right? 

I get the feeling most of his net worth is in his life insurance policy.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

You know Rachel is just Rachel Dratch in disguise 😆 what was all that mugging for the camera? Her house looks nice, engineers make really good money, what does she need to be trolling the prisons for? Brittany is pretty and probably just trying to shock her parents for some reason.

I thought Daonte was so sweet and innocent until he over shared. Larry and that pelt on his head is going to be comedy gold. I like his pals thinking, “This old fool!” Can you imagine him bringing his new girl to the buffet to meet the golden years crew? 
Pickle lady gives off a vibe that she should be looking for a wife. Maybe she needs to be honest with herself instead of trying to pin down hubby #4, who sounds like such a catch! 
Were there any people I missed? I don’t care about any of them yet...

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

After seeing Daonte putting his toy in the dishwasher with the other dishes, I wouldn't eat or drinking anything that he prepared.

I have a hard time believing some of these folks went without a roof over their head or lived in abject poverty while sending twenty to thirty thousand dollars to felons. Surely no one can be that stupid?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Dated. Paid for sex. Chatted with.  Was catfished by. Eyed their photo with lust in his heart.  It's all dating to Muskrat Stan. 

I did note that he said she doesn't look like her photos anymore.  Then he stated she's close to 40 (?), so at least he's trying to date someone who could be his daughter or granddaughter, not his great or great, great granddaughter.  So points for Stan for keeping it classy?  I sense Stan is in for major disappointment.  

So many of the guys try to claim they are attracted to the woman's personality, then they go after younger woman who they find very attractive.  They are assigning their value to how nice of eye candy they can attract.  

5 hours ago, SayMyName said:

He had better not make Lisa his beneficiary if that's the case or Stan is in for an accident.  He is almost begging to be ripped off. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Daonte. He will provide us with endless snark fodder. 
"These holes were a lot smaller when I first got it". Shudder. I'll have nightmares tonight. 

Brittany is pretty, in a ratchet, Lil Kim kind of way. But that wig, oy.

I love you, but I love Lil Kim more. 

Brittney with that Yaki rug and bad makeup isn't anywhere near beautiful, colorful, sexually open, pasty wearing Lil Kim, circa 1990.  

I can agree to compromise and call her a poor man's version of Remy ma (who i also think is pretty but is no Lil kim).

That sex toy was disturbing. 

I've seen a flashlight before but the thing about that is that a man just uses it to get the job done.  What daonte had was some weird, headless miniature torso.  So, it's like he has to look at it and get turned on by mininiature boobs and butt.  

1 hour ago, SayMyName said:

I'm dead!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I think he "dated" 125 women the same way David from 90DF is.  

For those of you who don't watch, there was creepy older guy who also boasted about dating 100s of women.  

"Dating" it turns out, was a euphemism for meeting much much younger women on a Ukrainian dating website and paying to chat with them.  

"Dating" also included taking those pathetic "love tours" where bottom of the barrel Western men fly to the Ukraine and  dangle the promise of citizenship to get multiple women to sleep with them.  

I'd bet good money thats what Larry (stan?) Is referring to.  Notably the woman he talked about was Nadia. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

After seeing Daonte putting his toy in the dishwasher with the other dishes, I wouldn't eat or drinking anything that he prepared.

I have a hard time believing some of these folks went without a roof over their head or lived in abject poverty while sending twenty to thirty thousand dollars to felons. Surely no one can be that stupid?!

I wonder if he pre rinses? 

Daonte is 33 and if he went into the service at 18, he likely has some sort of long term military benefits that make him worth the risk for a CC company. 

Its kinda sad.  He has a GI bill to cover the cost of education.  He has the VA loan program so he can buy a home without a down payment.  I wonder if he has taken advantage of either.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, this cast has real promise! Courtney the former screw is a gold mine in and of herself. 

Yes, that's right, Courtney. The evil "state" is deliberately fucking with you. They're sitting in their offices, snickering. 

And you know what, maybe they are.  So what?, She knew she wasn't supposed to be dating an inmate. I bet you she knew damn well it was against the law and now she wants to cry victim.  She is lucky she didn't end up doing time.  I watched escape at danamora. 

The only people who are more stupider (tm mother chantal) than the two of them are the other COs who didn't pick up on a giant tattoo and were fooled by a couple of party city wigs. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m gonna need the ex prison guard to pluck those hairs between her eyebrows 

She was going for arrogant dill pickle so maybe the extra brow hairs were a conscious decision.  Didn't Mr. Peanut have a unibrow?

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope Rug Man doesn’t have any children who are planning to inherit his $2.3M upon his demise. 

Oh please oh please oh please can we have a scene with bargain basement Hugh Hefner's adult children cutting his prison cutie dead? PLEASE?

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh please oh please oh please can we have a scene with bargain basement Hugh Hefner's adult children cutting his prison cutie dead? PLEASE?

I actually think this could be a Scott situation the more I think about it.  

I remember Larry (stan?) making some kind of comment that made me think that 2.3 million is not particularly liquid.  

And it makes perfect sense for such a guy to seek out someone desperate and gullible. 

Like someone in prison or someone in the ukraine who doesn't have the access to pick up some of these red flags. 

You KNOW that Lindsay only figured things out when she saw Scott in the free work.  She saw his work truck and the yard and that the house wasn't finished and he didn't take her on a Saks shopping spree.  

A guy who had means in real life is unlikely to be on the hunt for someone in prison.  A guy who wants to TELL you he is rich without having to SHOW you..... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

And you know what, maybe they are.  So what?, She knew she wasn't supposed to be dating an inmate. I bet you she knew damn well it was against the law and now she wants to cry victim.  She is lucky she didn't end up doing time.  I watched escape at danamora. 

The only people who are more stupider (tm mother chantal) than the two of them are the other COs who didn't pick up on a giant tattoo and were fooled by a couple of party city wigs. 

Courtney, the wonder pickle, did do time for her crime.  I think she said 6 months. Now she's on probation for 2 years.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

I wonder if he pre rinses? 

Daonte is 33 and if he went into the service at 18, he likely has some sort of long term military benefits that make him worth the risk for a CC company. 

Its kinda sad.  He has a GI bill to cover the cost of education.  He has the VA loan program so he can buy a home without a down payment.  I wonder if he has taken advantage of either.  

I’m guessing NO!

Daonte doesn’t seem to have the sense God gave a goose!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Courtney, the wonder pickle, did do time for her crime.  I think she said 6 months. Now she's on probation for 2 years.  

She did?  Good.  Sometimes the CO unions are strong enough to keep them out of jail.  

I wonder what her end game was.  Like even if you just think youre gonna lose your job, why not quit?  

• Love 1
(edited)

The worst part of it all was doug jr. How horrible was his life with his mother to where Rachel, a stranger to the kid was able to gain some sort of custody?

Based on the few words we heard from Doug over the phone, he could become abusive & dangerous

“Doug doesn’t approve of video games”…Who gives a fuck what Doug thinks.

Let the kid play his video games, it’s better than doing the shit that put his father in prison. When Doug gets a job, pays taxes, pays bills, becomes a law abiding citizen, supports his child financially, emotionally then he can have his own damn opinion that people will care to consider.

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Love 19
(edited)
On 6/19/2021 at 12:18 PM, Adeejay said:

Luckily for our viewing pleasure, yes there are. Praise be to the reality TV gods!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

How horrible was his life with his mother to where Rachel, a stranger to the kid was able to gain some sort of custody?

I believe they said she was a drug abuser/addict.

And that Dougie seemed to be one very smart kid. Some of the comments he made were quite perceptive. But it just breaks my heart to see innocent kids put in the middle of the drama created by their brainless parents.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

The worst part of it all was doug jr. How horrible was his life with his mother to where Rachel, a stranger to the kid was able to gain some sort of custody?

I had a similar thought - if she’s his best shot, life with his mother must have been awful. They said his mother is an addict - I’m guessing she’s deep in her addiction.

That pickle lady is … unwell, right? Married three times by 30? She seems very intense.

I cannot with that toupee. Does he really look at that thing askew on his head, with his very gray temples and think “I look great?” Nobody told him? Also he met her on Seeking Arrangement yet seems confused about what that means. She’s in it for money. She’s not even pretending not to be; that’s the entire point of that site. Good God. 

• Love 6
(edited)

What a delicious hot mess this season promises to be.  

Daonte, despite his time in the Marines, doesn't have even a smidge of common sense.  And Nicolle Jr needs to never, ever be shown on my TV screen again.  I did love his friend's comments, even though those comments fell on Daonte's deaf ears.

I wonder if 4 foot-10-inch Rachel will think "it's cute" when her 6-foot-5-inch inmate has her pinned against a wall, towering over her, filled with rage, and "flexes."  I'd call her an idiot, but I think her particular brand of crazy goes beyond idiocy.  That poor kid, apparently spending all of his time in his room without even the ability to play video games because his asshole convict dad doesn't approve.  I always hate it when there are kids brought into this bullshit drama, especially when it looks like that kid's life thus far has apparently been dismal.  

Is this the one in the season preview who appears to actually be having sex with her felon (complete with ankle monitor) whilst the cameras are rolling?  I'm definitely a wild child and not prudish in the least, but good gawd almighty, WE TV, I do *not* want to see any of these assholes doing the deed on my screen.  🤢

And the *not* Hugh Hefner dude?  I'm going to assume (with absolutely no proof whatsoever) that he and his late wife purchased a decent house probably circa 1954 and it's increased exponentially in value, which is where his "worth" comes from.  I can't believe anyone who plops that Party City wig on his noggin and wears ridiculous velvet jackets has any money to speak of in the bank.  I loved his friends, though, and their perpetual WTF looks the entire time he was talking about his prison love.  And the best adjective they could give to her when he was showing them her pictures was she looked "healthy."  😂 

Has it shown his house yet?  Did I miss it?  I'm wondering if, like David from 90DF, it's rocking 1970's furnishings and he's hoarding a circa 1973 blow dryer.  Maybe when he unites with his felon love, he'll even say MMMMMM as he hugs her 😳

The former corrections officer deserved to be fired and serve some jail time.  From what I'm seeing in the season previews, she also deserves to spend a little time at an inpatient facility, getting on proper medications and getting some intensive therapy.  

Cheers to a new season, my fellow posters, and what appears to be a limitless feast of snark 🥂 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

I too suspect Muskrat Stan's wealth is in his 401K and the appreciation on his house. Heck, on paper I look pretty dang good too.  Doesn't mean I have money to throw away getting some younger "love". What money he does have he is already throwing away on chasing women who are only talking to him to get whatever $$ they can. You just know he has told his inmate about his net worth.  That's why she's willing to control her laughter when seeing the dead animal on his head.  I feel a little bit sorry for him realizing that his wife of many years died and he is afraid to get into a relationship with someone more likely to die before him.  Then I see him and my sympathy fades.  Yes, his friends are laughing at the old fool.  Wisdom does not always come with age. 

Maybe Stan needs a quality sex toy that can go in the dishwasher?  It will always be young and curvy (although he may need to be careful with it if he washes it on extra hot/sanitize).  I think Daonte may be able to tell him where he can find a new friend who will cost him much less than his current one. Of course, it won't pretend to find him amusing.  It also won't plan to murder him in his sleep. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

I also suspect Josh enjoyed Courtney's sense of whimsy when she was the only show in town.  He was locked up, and she lost her job for having a relationship with him.  When there is only one woman you can see, she looks pretty good.  Now he's getting out and she's meeting him in a pickle costume.  Unless he has a thing for odd mascots, I don't imagine he'll find that as charming as she thinks he will. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6