Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Cheap Thrills and Big Dills

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I also suspect Josh enjoyed Courtney's sense of whimsy when she was the only show in town.  He was locked up, and she lost her job for having a relationship with him.  When there is only one woman you can see, she looks pretty good.  Now he's getting out and she's meeting him in a pickle costume.  Unless he has a thing for odd mascots, I don't imagine he'll find that as charming as she thinks he will. 

It also appears that they can't live together because they're both felons (I think?), so she can't support him. I'm guessing she's struggling to support herself since she's got a record. She didn't appear to be living particularly comfortably. Like, this is all cute when he's locked up and provided for, but now he's out and she's struggling - he can't even grift her. If someone comes along who can do more for him materially than she can, I bet he's out, married or not. The preview does show them together so maybe they work out their living arrangements, but it also shows her crying that he threw away his wedding ring, so ...

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 2
On 6/19/2021 at 1:39 PM, RealReality said:

What daonte had was some weird, headless miniature torso. 

Oh my god I was so squicked out by this...like, it's a doll.  It's the size of a...baby. 🤮But with boobs and no head. Absolute nightmare fuel.

I'm psyched for the rest of the season but I don't think i can watch Rachel...the abused kids really ruin the fun vibe, you know?

Prison Guard Pickle Lady should be fun. Stan and his bad rug are from my hometown. His buddies were absolutely hysterical; that crew is positively ancient. I guess "healthy" is a HUGE plus when you're that age!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Skunk toupee Stan is absolutely lying about his age. It said 65 but NO WAY. he's def in his 70s. This season is going to be amazing I can feel it. Daonte is just not right. That woman is going to leave him on the street.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, diva2themax said:

Skunk toupee Stan is absolutely lying about his age. It said 65 but NO WAY. he's def in his 70s. This season is going to be amazing I can feel it. Daonte is just not right. That woman is going to leave him on the street.

Muskrat Stan said his convict love is close to 40 and said she is half his age, so yeah; he's not 65.  I would easily believe late 70s.  Stan is no spring chicken.  He's lost most of his feathers and is wearing his nest on his head. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 3

I'm still intrigued by the comment stans boo made about looking like her brother.  

I kinds wonder if this may not be a madame butterfly situation.  

I've heard a lot of "I gained weight" or even "I look bad" but I haven't heard "I look like my brother"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, diva2themax said:

Skunk toupee Stan is absolutely lying about his age. It said 65 but NO WAY. he's def in his 70s.

I don't know- even imagining him sans toupee, facially, he's not very wrinkly or saggy, and he's in pretty good shape body-wise. I do think his pals look like they're in their 70's, though (not just because they're sporting their own hair). I think Stan's comment re. Lisa being half his age was just bravado/boasting.

I have to say that I'm already anticipating Life After Lockup, that preview was hilarious. Native John and Krishianna getting married yet again, with the minister announcing 'the NEW Bonnie and Clyde'!😲

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

So Daonte considers phone calls and sending money to Nicolle "dating."  Okay.  He seems nice enough so he's going to end up in bankruptcy and with his heart shredded.  I guess at least he'll still have Nicolle, Jr.  His friend is awesome though.  I hope we see more of him.

So Courtney (I think?) the former corrections officer is 30 and has been married 3 times?  Girl.  You're getting married just to get married.  It sucks for you but I'm sure it will up our Friday night entertainment potential.

Brittany (sp?) is clearly this season's candidate for announcing to the family she's dating an inmate.  After she has gone to a store to buy new outfits, telling the store's employee that her boyfriend is getting out of prison.  Do people do this in the real world or is this producer shenanigans?  I would think that store employee, after hearing that Brittany is soon to be Mrs. Inmate, is eyeing that panic button and firearm she keeps under the counter.

If that old guy has millions, I'm the Queen of England.  I think he's using the word "dating" in place of pay-by-the-minute sex calls.  Take note, Daonte.  This will be you in the future if you're not careful.

WTF is wrong with Rachel?  She's an engineer so clearly she's intelligent and she makes good money.  WTF is she trolling prisons for a man?  Girl, you don't need a 7-foot tall tree named Doug to climb; you need a good therapist (and I don't mean Season 1 and 2 Angela from MS)   Worse, she's already married him.  I think we know this won't end well.  I feel sorry for Dougie, who has been caught in the  middle of a druggie mother and jailbird father.  I hope that Doug won't enter the picture and began demeaning and talking down to Rachel, with Dougie following suit.  When Rachel gets a therapist, she really needs to take Dougie too.  

Did I miss anyone?  I can barely remember the names of these people so far.

This show is absolute trashtastic gold.  It makes me feel so much better about my own life decisions.  

p.s. - Wanted to add that I find Courtney's story of sneaking in to see her inmate ridiculous.  We're supposed to believe that she put on different wigs while she was working as a corrections officer and no one recognized her?  I'm fairly certain from having family members who work LE that you have to show ID in order to visit someone who's incarcerated.  Did she get multiple fake IDs that weren't detected by the staff?  No, I don't think so.  My guess would be that Courtney had a coworker who was "helping" her to visit with her inmate who didn't get busted.  

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 17
On 6/23/2021 at 4:52 PM, psychoticstate said:

If that old guy has millions, I'm the Queen of England.  I think he's using the word "dating" in place of pay-by-the-minute sex calls.  Take note, Daonte.  This will be you in the future if you're not careful.

That's one of the few things I believed. He could definitely be worth $2-3 million...on paper. I don't think he has $3 million in the bank but he could have it in real estate or investments. All he'd have to have done was buy a house 20 years ago that's now REALLY appreciated. Or he could've just been a tightwad all his life and put every penny into retirement. 

Regardless, homeboy is probably not going to have anything by the time she's done with him.   

So I know his toupee was crazy, but I couldn't stop looking at his Adam's apple. It looked like half a small scrotum. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, mamadrama said:

That's one of the few things I believed. He could definitely be worth $2-3 million...on paper. I don't think he has $3 million in the bank but he could have it in real estate or investments. All he'd have to have done was buy a house 20 years ago that's now REALLY appreciated. Or he could've just been a tightwad all his life and put every penny into retirement. 

Regardless, homeboy is probably not going to have anything by the time she's done with him.   

So I know his toupee was crazy, but I couldn't stop looking at his Adam's apple. It looked like half a small scrotum

Me too! But I thought it looked like a whole large scrotum... that thing was HUGE.

• LOL 3
On 6/25/2021 at 4:36 PM, AZChristian said:

Google:  Hugh Jackman in Movie 43.  

Lol, I was going to share that image when I first posted but I was afraid it would cause nightmares.

Seriously, what kind of dirt did they blackmail these actors with? 

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Lol, I was going to share that image when I first posted but I was afraid it would cause nightmares.

That's why I just put the link.  I did NOT want to actually put the picture here.  Even I have standards.

• LOL 1
On 6/18/2021 at 4:22 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Daonte doesn't like materialistic, shallow people. Naturally, the love of his life is convicted of Robbery and can't help but wonder'You got my money??' 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!

He puts his all too frequently used sex toy (aptly named Nicole Jr) in the dishwasher WITH OTHER DISHES!!!!!!  

God save us all

That was my first thought, too, but then I thought, "well, at least he cleans it!"

I’ve not been to prison, but I’m thinking that I’d want to wait til I git home to get my cash & prizes (not that *anyone* is giving me a grand; IF and only IF I were falsely convicted, my family *might* take me to Dunkin’) and not have my wine on the side of the road

i guess it was just as well, though, as Nicolle wasn’t wanting to go home with Daonte!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don't know.  I think that drinking right in front of a prison, then getting into the car with an open container and having one of the people who was drinking drive is solid decision-making.  Almost as good as showing your stretched out, over-used sex toy on TV.  /snark 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

The season finally started where I live! What a mess. Rachel thinks the barking orders is cute now since he is behind bars and can’t lay a finger on her. It won’t be so cute when he is towering over her and screaming. Idiot. She is a good person for taking care of Dougie. I do think the child loves her and they seem to have a good relationship.

a tattoo that says “Marry me?” , Jesus take the wheel.

that sex doll is the stuff nightmares are made of.

Will Dirty Doug get what he paid for?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2