Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Amber is probably bawling her eyes out in near hysterics right now.

I wish I could see a live feed of that. She is the worst actress. Her crying scenes are the fakest I've ever seen, and I've watched A LOT of reality shows.

• Love 4

I wish I could see a live feed of that. She is the worst actress. Her crying scenes are the fakest I've ever seen, and I've watched A LOT of reality shows.

DAMMIT!!!

Andy should have organized a Very Special Edition of The People's Couch with all of their castmates sitting around watching all of this unfold on closed circuit TV so we could see their reactions.

Except I don't think they have closed circuit TV through a Federal court, dammit.

It would have been most excellent, though!

• Love 4

Just when I start to feel badly for the Giudices I'm reminded how nasty Teresa has been over the last few years, how she's insisted she had "no skeletons in her closet, thank you!" and of course I think about how my husband and I work hard for our home and to help our kids pay for their education, not to mention paying taxes every year! These people did it to themselves--and to their girls. All because of greed...sad. Very sad.

• Love 5

It's probably better for the girls if Teresa 'goes away' first. Milania and Gia are so different (read: better, more at ease, etc) with Joe. Now....I hope Joe has his mom and sister around as well, since I can't see Juicy left on his own with 4 kids, lol. 

Actually I just read the alcohol treatment which I think takes another 4 months off.

That sounds about right if he was given 53 months - 50 days off each year of the sentence (sans the first year) comes out to about four months. (The rehab being considered as "taking classes".)

Both Joe and Teresa dissolved into tears as the judge tore into them.

Awesome. Hope there are some good court sketches of it.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 6

Love it!

Teresa thinks living in someone else's house is gross?  Oh, you can't make this stuff up!

She is gonna be living with random people! sharing toilets.  No fancy Italian foods.  No make up. What happens to her fake hair which she swears is real. No trainer. No tanning. No cosmetic surgery. 

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 5

So...any real news yet? I have stuff I want to do but now this is bugging me. I thought court resumed at 2....how long can it take to deliver sentencing?

Maybe they can't get Teresa out of the bathroom....doesn't she always have chronic diarrhea on that show, at least a couple of seasons ago?

Yeah, that must be in overdrive today.

• Love 3

It's probably better for the girls if Teresa 'goes away' first. Milania and Gia are so different (read: better, more at ease, etc) with Joe. Now....I hope Joe has his mom and sister around as well, since I can't see Juicy left on his own with 4 kids, lol. 

I so have the mind of a terrible reality show producer because my first thought was "This season on Juicy in the House" .....

• Love 9

When Jackson and his wife were convicted of white collar crimes, the wife had the shorter sentence and did it first and so I imagine Tre will serve her sentence and then Juicy.

Makes sense because they are not going to wait 3 or so years for someone to start serving whereas Tre would probably be eligible for house arrest after a year or so.

Not much to add except for the sheer chutzpah of their attempting to defraud the sentencing judge. Their level of moral blindness and greed really has no boundaries.

• Love 4

Without knowing if Teresa is getting time, if I were her and knowing Joe's previous behavior-I would say if I am going in-you are going in-the kids will be fine with your family.  To leave Joe in charge of her brand. . . happy days for Joe.  All the women gathering around him and saying what a great guy he is to take on the girls while Teresa is away.  It would be heaven for Joe and the big bonus is no Teresa!!!

• Love 6

You know I totally depise Nancy Grace, but I bet she's pretty fabulous right about now.

Mr. Persnickety is watching her now (we also loathe her) and laughing his ass off.

I think today he's enjoying watching Nancy's nostrils flare to epic proportions.

• Love 4

I'm really wondering if the prosecution submitted evidence regularly--as in recent shows. A few shows ago Teresa gave Gia that supposed "heirloom" that definitely did not appear to be decades old. The gall and nerve of these people! If I were the judge I'd be furious and throw the max at 'em!

I wonder if Joe has got money stashed in Italy. Remember when they took that trip and he had that suitcase that he refused to allow anyone to touch? I wouldn't be surprised. These people have balls! Big balls!

• Love 3

Not much to add except for the sheer chutzpah of their attempting to defraud the sentencing judge. Their level of moral blindness and greed really has no boundaries.

BWAHAHAHAHA. Sorry. I know what you meant by "defraud" but I pictured for a moment the word having the Duggar meaning.....and gave myself a hilarious yet scary visual.

• Love 3

I'm really wondering if the prosecution submitted evidence regularly--as in recent shows. A few shows ago Teresa gave Gia that supposed "heirloom" that definitely did not appear to be decades old. The gall and nerve of these people! If I were the judge I'd be furious and throw the max at 'em!

I wonder if Joe has got money stashed in Italy. Remember when they took that trip and he had that suitcase that he refused to allow anyone to touch? I wouldn't be surprised. These people have balls! Big balls!

I was thinking of that ring as well. When that episode aired I found it suspect, lol. "It's no longer MINEEEEEE Judge". 

• Love 3

Mr. Persnickety is watching her now (we also loathe her) and laughing his ass off.

I think today he's enjoying watching Nancy's nostrils flare to epic proportions.

You could drive a car through those things.

• Love 3

They are clearly complete morons and they either hired terrible attorneys or, didn't listen to them.

I think a little of both, but mainly the latter.

The whole time, before getting found out etc, I imagine their 'tude was "Taxes are unfair, gotta do what we gotta do, eh? We ain't no chumps, gotta stay ahaead of the government..."   blah

• Love 3

I wonder if Joe has got money stashed in Italy. Remember when they took that trip and he had that suitcase that he refused to allow anyone to touch? I wouldn't be surprised. 

Wouldn't it be funny if Joe had millions stashed away in Italy but then he couldn't get over there to get it??

I think it's very interesting the judge specifically said Teresa was going first.  This really will seriously limit their earning potential.  She was the main bread winner at this point and I don't think there's much Joe can do to earn.  No bank is going to lend him anything to do the house flipping/construction work he was doing.  Maybe he'll deliver me a pizza!

Why the specific mention of the payment to Wells Fargo?  GIven that the owe $13.4 million to a ton of different vendors, I wonder why this one was specifically mentioned?

• Love 1

I predict that before Juicy goes "asunder" there will be a little Juicy Jr. He's going to mourn for a little bit, then he's going to full on Roman orgy and Hedonism. Look out!

• Love 3

Seriously, they should've had better lawyers. Or maybe they didn't listen.

I posted before, I'm in a bankruptcy for mortgage payements I'm repaying.

The lawyers said two bazillion times about not hiding anything and then lectured me about the penalities of hiding, lying etc. 

• Love 3

Wouldn't it be funny if Joe had millions stashed away in Italy but then he couldn't get over there to get it??

I think it's very interesting the judge specifically said Teresa was going first.  This really will seriously limit their earning potential.  She was the main bread winner at this point and I don't think there's much Joe can do to earn.  No bank is going to lend him anything to do the house flipping/construction work he was doing.  Maybe he'll deliver me a pizza!

Why the specific mention of the payment to Wells Fargo?  GIven that the owe $13.4 million to a ton of different vendors, I wonder why this one was specifically mentioned?

The Federal case only involves their mortgages, around $5 million and change, not everything they tried to declare in their failed BK. I think the Wells Fargo was the last mortgage they took out.

• Love 1

Anyone know Italy's extradition laws? I can see these two running.

I think their passports have already been confiscated. However, we have a mutual agreement in theory with Italy, but like in the Amanda Knox situation, there are games each country could play to deny extradition. I doubt either is so 'important', however, that Italy would fight it. I only assume Teresa has dual citizenship....

• Love 1

Seriously, they should've had better lawyers. Or maybe they didn't listen.

I posted before, I'm in a bankruptcy for mortgage payements I'm repaying.

The lawyers said two bazillion times about not hiding anything and then lectured me about the penalities of hiding, lying etc. 

A Lawyer is dependent on their client giving them the complete, honest information. I think Teresa/Joes arrogance even extended to their current legal teams. Those 2 are more arrogant than 99% of the population IMO.

• Love 5

Odds are they were prepared for the sentences. A decent lawyer would prepare them.

You would think a decent lawyer would have sat them down and made them realize that they must declare EVERYTHING on their financial disclosures. They think they are smarter than everyone else. It boggles my mind that they are so stupid.

• Love 4

I forgot about the state charges with the license fiasco and the DUI!

OMG, these two are a disgrace. 

You know what made my stomach turn?  Teresa and all her praying on the floor of her bedroom in that recent episode.  You know, if you are so religious, then you shouldn't have 41 counts of fraud. AND, if you are so religious, when you get caught, you know it's your own fault.

Edit:

I cannot imagine these two thought they could hide stuff. I disclosed we own a canoe. A cheap canoe we bought on ebay. I wouldn't want anyone to misconstrue that we own a boat! 

How stupid or arrogant or what? Delusional? 

My lawyer was very clear and direct. I signed a paper stating I undestood the consequences of hiding assets. 

I truly don't understand the balls because I have done this. You go before this judge or official or trustee and that person, Over and over you swear you are not lying. I attested so many times that what I put on paper is accurate.

I can't even imagine the level of deception that lives in their minds to think they could do that and not get caught.

And then pray about it. 

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 6

Absolutely agree WhoaWHoKnew. I think they will have their fake ID's in order and peace out well before any report-to-prison date.

I don't think so....mainly because I do think they love their girls. I don't think both would just cut and run. JMO

• Love 1

VickiDish ‏@VickiHy 58s59 seconds ago

Joe's lawyer on Joe's attempts to exonerate Teresa: 'that is the mark of a real man.' #RHONJ

Umm...WHAAT?

Yup. real men steal from working folks and end up in jail leaving his family all to feed a relentless greed.  SCOFF!

• Love 4

VickiDish ‏@VickiHy 58s59 seconds ago

Joe's lawyer on Joe's attempts to exonerate Teresa: 'that is the mark of a real man.' #RHONJ

Umm...WHAAT?

What???!!!????!!!!

Does he not realize how very GUILTY that makes Teresa look?

Ahahahahahaha, oh dear Christ on a crutch, these attorneys apparently are just as bright as their clients in this case.  

:face palm:

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5