Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

First time posting - I am getting nothing done at work. I wish they would get on with it - I have a meeting in 30 minutes!

My dogs are getting really annoyed...it is an hour and a half past their usual morning walk time.  C'mon judge hurry it up!

• Love 1

IIUC, it sounds like that maybe Joe Guidice still isn't filing tax returns, I believe the indictment/charges dealt with tax returns from 2004 until 2009. 

OMG...

I'm gonna have to borrow Heather DuBrow's thesaurus and find all the different words to say "stupid," because this deserves its own category.

• Love 4

IIUC, it sounds like that maybe Joe Guidice still isn't filing tax returns, I believe the indictment/charges dealt with tax returns from 2004 until 2009. 

Plea agreement Page 7 Other Provisions-SHALL file ACCURATE income tax returns 2001-2011,  In legalese SHALL is mandatory- no wiggle room-huge goof on the part of Joe and his defense team.  Then again if Joe didn't have the records it is not as if anyone would trust him to do an estimated tax return. http://www.justice.gov/usao/nj/Press/files/pdffiles/2014/Giudice,%20Giuseppe%20Plea%20Agreement.pdf

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

FFS why aren't they filing joint returns from 2009 foreward?

Maybe it comes from the judgment against Joe for 250k from his partner?  I believe from that point forward (or perhaps before that) they were trying to separate their incomes so that Teresa's income would not be subject to any kind of garnishment or that it couldn't be used to satisfy that judgment.

I read Mr Lablover that tweet.  Not good for them.  Pattern of not doing something - it was deliberate and planned.  It's not like hey, we got behind. 

Duh.  I / we think she's getting some time.

Edited by Lablover27

Good Lord, I had no idea what a worthless network HLN was. Apparently there are only a couple of things going on in the world and they just keep repeating them. Ebola sucks people, so wash your hands. And apparently the pet food companies are putting shit in the dog food that we don't know about.  Big surprise.  Can we get to the important stuff please? 

ETA: because of course the minute I type this they remind the audience that sentencing is today.  It is strange because they are showing old courthouse footage. Why wouldn't they have a reporter there? 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1

According to NewJersey.com the Federal judge is ticked that the Real Housewives of New Jersey couple left several “glaring omissions” on their financial disclosure forms, including recreational vehicles, home furnishings, cars, construction equipment and seven other items. Apparently they were also supposed to have filed these documents in MARCH, but first did it in AUGUST. That is why their hearing was delayed! “I had to put the sentencing off because the financial disclosure wasn’t in,” Salas said.

• Love 3

Good Lord, I had no idea what a worthless network HLN was. Apparently there are only a couple of things going on in the world and they just keep repeating them. Ebola sucks people, so wash your hands. And apparently the pet food companies are putting shit in the dog food that we don't know about.  Big surprise.  Can we get to the important stuff please? 

ETA: because of course the minute I type this they remind the audience that sentencing is today.  It is strange because they are showing old courthouse footage. Why wouldn't they have a reporter there? 

You forgot the watermelon cartoon-I now find it offensive because I have heard it 10 times.

• Love 2

As a Dallas resident who lives and works not far from the area where the infected guy hung out puking and shitting, I would respectfully ask that we not talk about ebola because I am trying not to think about it!   THANKS!!!!! 

According to NewJersey.com the Federal judge is ticked that the Real Housewives of New Jersey couple left several “glaring omissions” on their financial disclosure forms, including recreational vehicles, home furnishings, cars, construction equipment and seven other items. Apparently they were also supposed to have filed these documents in MARCH, but first did it in AUGUST. That is why their hearing was delayed! “I had to put the sentencing off because the financial disclosure wasn’t in,” Salas said.

Good lord!  I hope they enjoy "college"!

• Love 3

According to NewJersey.com the Federal judge is ticked that the Real Housewives of New Jersey couple left several “glaring omissions” on their financial disclosure forms, including recreational vehicles, home furnishings, cars, construction equipment and seven other items.

If that's the case, their lawyers should be shot.  

As a Dallas resident who lives and works not far from the area where the infected guy hung out puking and shitting, I would respectfully ask that we not talk about ebola because I am trying not to think about it!   THANKS!!!!! 

Good lord!  I hope they enjoy "college"!

Sorry Shoegal.  I am sure it is scary and best wishes.  

• Love 6
Apparently they were also supposed to have filed these documents in MARCH, but first did it in AUGUST. That is why their hearing was delayed! “I had to put the sentencing off because the financial disclosure wasn’t in,” Salas said.

Damn!  Looks like the really pissed the judge off.  You think their attorneys would have warned them against that.

• Love 2

Is there any site left where a lot of the hard core Teresa fans still hang out and pray? I am wondering what the mood might be like around there? I am sure that they are screaming at Melissa and Joey, because of course this is all somehow their fault. 

• Love 1

Is there any site left where a lot of the hard core Teresa fans still hang out and pray? I am wondering what the mood might be like around there? I am sure that they are screaming at Melissa and Joey, because of course this is all somehow their fault. 

I am so pissed that Famewhorgas didn't last long enough for this.  They bailed when the shit hit the fan.  Cowards.

• Love 3

If that's the case, their lawyers should be shot.  

Lawyers can only work with what their clients give them.  I doubt the attorneys were visiting Chateau Giudice and doing inventory but given these people'e level of duplicity and greed they should have.

• Love 2

As a Dallas resident who lives and works not far from the area where the infected guy hung out puking and shitting, I would respectfully ask that we not talk about ebola because I am trying not to think about it!   THANKS!!!!!

Shoegal, i'm with ya on this.  I don't live or work in Dallas but about 50 miles east so it's still too close for comfort.  

Carry on with Teresa going to the slammer!!!!!!

• Love 3

Another update:

“Teresa, for instance, lists 0 for her jewelry on the forms, but her defense attorney said that most of her jewelry is worth very little because it is costume jewelry. The couple listed $25,000 in furnishings for their $3 million home but the defense attorney said that’s because the furnishings seen on TV are brought in by the production company.”

• Love 1

Very quiet over at the Teresa altar.  I sense a massive drinking of the Kool-Aid in the making-they are just trying to decide if arsenic tastes better with Goofy Grape or Lime flavor. 

• Love 4

Another update:

“Teresa, for instance, lists 0 for her jewelry on the forms, but her defense attorney said that most of her jewelry is worth very little because it is costume jewelry. The couple listed $25,000 in furnishings for their $3 million home but the defense attorney said that’s because the furnishings seen on TV are brought in by the production company.”

I am going to say that is BS and would love for the Marshal to take a ride out and see what furniture is presently in the house.

When they were in BK and went to court the judge asked them-where did the $60,000.00 go and Teresa said home furnishings and drapes.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

Another update:

GTF outta here.  Talking costume jewelry.  She's screwed.

• Love 5

Another update:

Unbelievable.  That bitch is really going to claim all her jewelry is costume??  Enjoy prison, Teresa.  I. Can't. Wait.

• Love 3

Did she buy her Chanel jewelry in Venice from a street vendor, then---and it's actually "Channel"? lol.  Wasn't she running around the city trying to find freaking Chanel? I remember this because I was thinking "You moron...with the Euro/dollar rate and jacked up taxes that's going to cost a hell of a lot more....."

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 5

Yeah really...what's with these clowns? They may as well as hired someone with 'attorney training'.... ;-)

You just know Teresa is cursing her decision to hire and pay for high profile attorneys. In her mind that was just one more bill she could have avoiding paying.

• Love 3

Update:

Esther Salas is not happy with how forthcoming Teresa and Joe Giudice of “Real Housewives of New Jersey” fame have been on their pre-sentencing forms and she has even brought up the possibility of them being charged with perjury.

Perjury!

• Love 6

Update:

Esther Salas is not happy with how forthcoming Teresa and Joe Giudice of “Real Housewives of New Jersey” fame have been on their pre-sentencing forms and she has even brought up the possibility of them being charged with perjury.

Perjury!

THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!!

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 3

Update:

The federal prosecutor says nondisclosure and discrepancies by the couple are part of a "pattern of deception, dishonesty and concealment." The Giudices were "not transparent in the least, this concealment is intentional," he told the judge.

• Love 5

Another update:

So stupid. Just more bold faced lies that can easily be verified as false with a call to Bravo. The network does not subsidize the lifestyles of any RH beyond the agreed upon paycheck.

• Love 4

Update:

Perjury!

WHolly ..... guacamole.  

Here is a judge who worked hard to be where she's at.  She ain't playing with no ho wife bullshit.  I think I'll send her a thank you card.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 7

Update:

The federal prosecutor says nondisclosure and discrepancies by the couple are part of a "pattern of deception, dishonesty and concealment." The Giudices were "not transparent in the least, this concealment is intentional," he told the judge.

Seriously, I am thinking of just turning off the TV.  LotusFlower is all I need. 

• Love 4

So stupid. Just more bold faced lies that can easily be verified as false with a call to Bravo. The network does not subsidize the lifestyles of any RH beyond the agreed upon paycheck.

Mmm...I don't know about that. There's been lots of rumors of production paying for things. Like a house for Nene (RHOA) one year.

• Love 2

Since it seems that it will possibly be a couple of more hours before sentencing is finally handed down, I'd like to conduct a short poll of members regarding this entire chaotic high-profile case. Thousands are following via social media. the television networks deem it worth enough to focus on it during the news, even CNN had 'Giudice fever'. Here's my question. It's simple but the answers may be complex.

People commit fraud every single day, and worse. People lie, cheat and steal all the time. Teresa is obviously a public figure because of Bravo. What reasons do you have regarding the punishment of Teresa and Joe. Is your disgust it because their wealth was gained illegally? Is it because of their flaunting of it? Is it more personal, do you just dislike Teresa and Joe as people?

Think hard and give me some of your own personal reasons for foaming at the mouth (as I am) waiting to hear what punishment they get.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1

Update:

Perjury!

here is the link http://www.northjersey.com/news/real-housewives-stars-teresa-and-joe-giudice-being-lectured-by-judge-at-sentencing-hearing-1.1101133

I can imagine the attorneys going back to the office, "well, sentencing didn't go as planned, not only did we not get leniency-we got perjury charges tacked on."

• Love 4