Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Maybe those gelato bars will be available in Club Fed through the  commissary.  

Okay, bad joke...I'm wondering if there's any sleeping going on tonight at Casa Guidice or if they're pacing the floors and counting down the hours.  

Joe's probably pacing.  Teresa lied in bed for a while thinking love, love, love.  Prison?  That can't possibly happen to me.  I have four beautiful daughters to take care of as she drifts  off to sleep while thinking about her next endorsement deal.  Scary part is that she may get away with it.  And it just infuriates me.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 4

I wish Tre and Joe had thought for  one second, just one second, "What if? What if we do get caught what happens to the kids?"

I know it's very mean-spirited of me, but this is what I said when they were first charged.  If they don't give a shit about their own children and what their behavior will do to the kids, then I'll save my pity for something else, thank you very much.  Money and material items were more important than the girls; it's as simple as that.

Hope like hell that they get what is coming to them.  I plan to wake up extra early so I can (hopefully) gloat.  Yeah, I've been on the receiving end of assholes like the Guidices and it's about time that something finally happens to them.  Like many of you here, I have played by the rules and paid my bills my entire life and have gotten a good kick in the ass for doing so.  I'm sick of seeing crooks like these two getting away with it.  

• Love 6

I know it's very mean-spirited of me, but this is what I said when they were first charged.  If they don't give a shit about their own children and what their behavior will do to the kids, then I'll save my pity for something else, thank you very much.  Money and material items were more important than the girls; it's as simple as that.

Hope like hell that they get what is coming to them.  I plan to wake up extra early so I can (hopefully) gloat.  Yeah, I've been on the receiving end of assholes like the Guidices and it's about time that something finally happens to them.  Like many of you here, I have played by the rules and paid my bills my entire life and have gotten a good kick in the ass for doing so.  I'm sick of seeing crooks like these two getting away with it.  

So much of this was reversible-if they had just straighten out their BK and converted to a Chapter 11 they probably would have gotten a blind eye turned their way.  It would have been tough, like what Sonja Morgan has gone through, but they wouldn't be felons and would not be auctioning every thing off.  In regards to the show I just wonder how many people got the shaft like Jacqueline and Caroline to preserve this twit's position.  One of the things that happened between Season 1 and 2 was the RHONJ were suppose to write a cookbook-instead Teresa ran with the idea and went solo and exploited the show.  She made what over a million dollars off that venture.  There is an abundance of greed surrounding this show but I do think the Fickle Finger of Fate is finally pointed in the right direction.  Tomorrow regardless of the sentence she will forever be the RH who is now a convicted felon, with a husband in prison and a 13 million dollar debt, plus taxes, fines and forfeiture.

• Love 1

I don't know what time zone you live in but the sentencing is at 10-am EDT-a little early for us here-even in wine country.  Reminds me of the commercial for the new show "Bad Judge", where she says she has wine and cake for breakfast.

What?  Just one day Zoey.  Uncork at 10:00 am Southern California time ;)  I'm with MCM.  Fellow posters make it better. 

I want to win the wig.  So I can put it on and scare the crap out of Lab to see if he really is a watch dog.  He's just too sweet.  Also, to see if what Moose said is true about putting on a blonde wig. ;)   "Thank you Big poppa!" 

Who has the link to the site that Tre's fans are going nuts?  I lost all my "favorites". 

• Love 1

What?  Just one day Zoey.  Uncork at 10:00 am Southern California time ;)  I'm with MCM.  Fellow posters make it better. 

I want to win the wig.  So I can put it on and scare the crap out of Lab to see if he really is a watch dog.  He's just too sweet.  Also, to see if what Moose said is true about putting on a blonde wig. ;)   "Thank you Big poppa!" 

Who has the link to the site that Tre's fans are going nuts?  I lost all my "favorites". 

Here you are Miss Lablover:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/teresa-joe-giudice-getting-sentenced-tomorrow-teresas-crisis-manager-says-theyre-scared/

Edited by zoeysmom

Thank you.  ;)  Delusional.  They are ignoring the crimes and going on personal attacks on our posters.  Not happening.  It's okay to disagree, but no need for personal attacks.  Like my father always told me "you have to play all four quarters of the game" so, I will wait until the whistle is blown tomorrow and accept it. 

Nancy Grace sometimes gets on my nerves but I loved this. 

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/10/01/teresa_giudice-on-nancygrace/

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

If they don't give a shit about their own children and what their behavior will do to the kids, then I'll save my pity for something else, thank you very much.  Money and material items were more important than the girls; it's as simple as that.

I've said this before but I can't feel contempt for the girls just because I feel it for their parents. People who beat, starve, sexually abuse their kids obviously don't give a shit about them but I still feel bad for those kids, have pity for them, when I hear the stories on the news. I have pity for all children who are subjected to horrible circumstances that are beyond their control especially when it's  due to their  parents, the ones who were supposed to look out for them, being assholes. Do I think Tre should get a lighter sentence because she has "four beautiful daughters"? Hell no! But I do feel pity and compassion for those girls.

• Love 5

Do I think Tre should get a lighter sentence because she has "four beautiful daughters"? Hell no! But I do feel pity and compassion for those girls.

I don't think anyone doesn't feel bad for Gia and her sisters. Look at who their parents are. But I think people talk about the kids, including Teresa, as a way to obfuscate the real issues. And frankly, I feel more pity and compassion for all the kids of their creditors, who probably went without all the newest toys and iPods we saw the Giudice girls enjoy because Joe and Teresa knowingly took their services and didn't pay their bills.

• Love 3

I don't think anyone doesn't feel bad for Gia and her sisters. Look at who their parents are. But I think people talk about the kids, including Teresa, as a way to obfuscate the real issues. And frankly, I feel more pity and compassion for all the kids of their creditors, who probably went without all the newest toys and iPods we saw the Giudice girls enjoy because Joe and Teresa knowingly took their services and didn't pay their bills.

Read the quote I was responding to before you quote me and respond, please. I was responding to the poster who said she did not feel any pity for the Guidice girls because their parents didn't give a shit about them. To me that read as someone who "doesn't feel bad for Gia and her sisters". I think as caring human beings we have enough pity and compassion to go around for ALL the kids - those of the Guidice creditors and the girls. Compassion isn't like a pie with a limited amount of slices. There's enough for all.

• Love 2

Read the quote I was responding to before you quote me and respond, please. I was responding to the poster who said she did not feel any pity for the Guidice girls because their parents didn't give a shit about them. To me that read as someone who "doesn't feel bad for Gia and her sisters". I think as caring human beings we have enough pity and compassion to go around for ALL the kids - those of the Guidice creditors and the girls. Compassion isn't like a pie with a limited amount of slices. There's enough for all.

Can I ask you to stop taking everything so personally? I'm not obligated to follow a chain of posts and make sure my reply gets everything exactly right. That being said, I re-read the two posts, and I stand by my comment about the Giudice girls vs. the kids of their countless creditors. Sorry if you disagree.

Well, we shall see tomorrow if what Tre said comes true "This won't be the last Christmas together." 

Wonder what his 'college' fight song will be.  Beatles "Get Back"?  Sorry, just trying to keep it snarky. 

Goodnight!  Be back bright and early you all!   

• Love 3

I don't know what time zone you live in but the sentencing is at 10-am EDT-a little early for us here-even in wine country.  Reminds me of the commercial for the new show "Bad Judge", where she says she has wine and cake for breakfast.

I live in the Eastern Time Zone (Michigan). It won't be to early to drink to this. I will be home, not driving anywhere, and feeling festive.

• Love 1

From TMZ this morning:

Teresa has filed legal docs in which she argues for NO jail time. She says the judge should not be influenced by her role in "RHONJ" because "The image is little more than a carefully crafted fiction, engineered by Bravo TV through scripted lines and clever editing."

She also says she and Joe have 4 young daughters. Joe -- who will almost certainly be sentenced Thursday to prison -- is now also subject to deportation. Teresa says if she goes to prison, the girls will likely have to be split up because no one relative can take all 4.

And Teresa says ... she"s more than happy to forfeit any ill-gotten money from the wire fraud if she gets to skate. She says she's willing to do community service and accept home detention.

And finally Teresa says she does a lot of charity work with sick kids and others, and she can be more useful in the community than behind bars.

Here's the problem. The sentencing guidelines provide for a prison sentence of somewhere between 21 and 27 months. She's gunning for mercy.

• Love 1

Yikes...some of those Guidice supporters are even scarier than some of Caroline Manzo's rabid supporters.

And that's saying something.  Yowza. 

The thing that is so interesting to me about some of Teresa's supporters is how crazy they went after Melissa and Joey. Some of these folks were relentless. Wasn't there even a website dedicated pretty much full-time to throwing shit at them (Famewhorgas)?  Their anger at them over daring to come on "Teresa's show" seemed completely over the top to me. Now some of those same people are livid that others want to see justice brought down on Teresa and Juicy for actual crimes. Any person who wants to see them punished is called cruel and heartless.  Apparently we have no soul. Very strange indeed. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

My reason for thinking Teresa will get house arrest has nothing to do with PR messages or statement from anyone. It's based on my jaded view that justice is not always served. It seems to me that shitty people often times get away with things while those who really do make an honest mistake  - or those who don't have millions to spend on a defense team - get the shaft.

I agree.  See:  Lindsay Lohan

• Love 2

From TMZ this morning:

Teresa has filed legal docs in which she argues for NO jail time. She says the judge should not be influenced by her role in "RHONJ" because "The image is little more than a carefully crafted fiction, engineered by Bravo TV through scripted lines and clever editing."

She also says she and Joe have 4 young daughters. Joe -- who will almost certainly be sentenced Thursday to prison -- is now also subject to deportation. Teresa says if she goes to prison, the girls will likely have to be split up because no one relative can take all 4.

And Teresa says ... she"s more than happy to forfeit any ill-gotten money from the wire fraud if she gets to skate. She says she's willing to do community service and accept home detention.

And finally Teresa says she does a lot of charity work with sick kids and others, and she can be more useful in the community than behind bars.

Here's the problem. The sentencing guidelines provide for a prison sentence of somewhere between 21 and 27 months. She's gunning for mercy.

First off, if this is a true statement made by Teresa, she can kiss her HW job good bye! She just said that the RHW shows are fake!!!! Andy must be off the charts angry, this statement goes against what he wants the viewers to believe, that what we see/hear is the real lives of these women and their families. I must say, I am surprised it took Teresa and her legal team this long to throw Andy/Bravo under the bus to make herself look "innocent" once again. In other words, Teresa is claiming "Andy made me do it" much like she has claimed that Joe made her do it.

Second, everyone is supposed to put the needs of her children ahead of the law and everyone else just because she has 4 kids! She needed to put their needs/welfare first over a decade ago when she and Joe first decided to scam people out of money.

Third, she will give up the money she stole and ALREADY SPENT?!!?? How does she expect to give it back now that it is already gone? SHM

The kidney foundation that she was involved with removed her name from their site months ago and she has done nothing since then for that charity. She does not do anything for ANY charity now unless they pay her a fee to appear or they allow her to charge people attending the charity function money to have their photo taken with her and/or her autograph (cash only and no receipt)!

I hope the Judge sees this and laughs realizing that Teresa is NOT repentant about her crimes other than getting caught and will most likely reoffend. JMO

• Love 4

I've always liked and supported Teresa, but I was quite shocked reading the full account of their fraud.   My personal opinion is that she will get three to six months jail time, and house incarceration after that.   And any proceeds she makes from writing a book about this should go to pay the creditors.   What I would like to see happen is Teresa gets no jail time, but house arrest, in a bilevel. A nice ordinary well-lived in house.  I guess the pizza place is gone, because the apartment over the pizza joint would be even better, with Teresa waitressing full time.  A nice big return to REAL reality.

I hope Joe gets the full amount of time.  But not deportation.  I've never liked him very much, nor any of the men on this franchise.

• Love 2

The thing that is so interesting to me about some of Teresa's supporters is how crazy they went after Melissa and Joey. Some of these folks were relentless. Wasn't there even a website dedicated pretty much full-time to throwing shit at them (Famewhorgas)?  Their anger at them over daring to come on "Teresa's show" seemed completely over the top to me. Now some of those same people are livid that others want to see justice brought down on Teresa and Juicy for actual crimes. Any person who wants to see them punished is called cruel and heartless.  Apparently we have no soul. Very strange indeed.

Faux Reality was the site that Penny and Johnny the Greek were a part of. That site was so over the top Pro-Teresa that it bordered on a sickness/obsession. That site set out to DESTROY Melissa, Joey, Caroline AND most viciously Jac! There are some really sick people/viewers out there. SMH

• Love 2

Oh is it October 2nd already? I didn't know. Off to work and unfortunately there's no drinking on the job (in the company handbook).

Thanks again for taking one for the team Zoeysmom - that made my night. Too bad you're a soulless, welfare frauding Ho.

• Love 3

Fishman does press conferences a lot; I see him all the time on the news - maybe he has political aspirations, and he wants to get his profile raised.  So we will see if he shows his face today.

• Love 1

Good morning everyone! It's finally here!!!!  I hope the prosecution counters Teresa's letter with video of her out "in the community" driving in her pajamas with a cup of hot coffee in one hand and no seat belts on any of her kids.  

I'm parked in front of Headline News and the internets for the next couple of hours.  It's a rainy morning here anyway ....

• Love 2

After lurking over at TWOP for more than a decade and now lurking here for the past year, I am contributing my VERY FIRST POST EVER!  A momentous occasion on a momentous day!  I want in the pool: 9 months for Tre and 47 for Juicy.  I just don't see any justification for a downward departure for either of them.  I haven't seen genuine remorse from either of them (as opposed to remorse for getting caught), and I do not find the "we have four beautiful daughters" excuse compelling enough to avoid prison time.  Everyone in prison has daughters or sons.  Ok, maybe not "beautiful daughters," but the perceived beauty of one's child is not a reason to avoid prison time.  Wow, this is fun!  I should have been posting all along.  Can we go back and talk about Ashlee pulling Danielle's hair?  No?  Ok, carry on.

Edited by luckykat
  • Love 11

Good morning everyone! It's finally here!!!!  I hope the prosecution counters Teresa's letter with video of her out "in the community" driving in her pajamas with a cup of hot coffee in one hand and no seat belts on any of her kids.  

Me, too. The two things I'm most interested in (besides the sentences, of course):

1) Teresa's statement to the judge/admission of crimes, etc...

2) The prosecutor's arguments.

I wonder if we'll get access to transcripts.

• Love 1

First off, if this is a true statement made by Teresa, she can kiss her HW job good bye! She just said that the RHW shows are fake!!!! Andy must be off the charts angry, this statement goes against what he wants the viewers to believe, that what we see/hear is the real lives of these women and their families. I must say, I am surprised it took Teresa and her legal team this long to throw Andy/Bravo under the bus to make herself look "innocent" once again. In other words, Teresa is claiming "Andy made me do it" much like she has claimed that Joe made her do it.

Second, everyone is supposed to put the needs of her children ahead of the law and everyone else just because she has 4 kids! She needed to put their needs/welfare first over a decade ago when she and Joe first decided to scam people out of money.

Third, she will give up the money she stole and ALREADY SPENT?!!?? How does she expect to give it back now that it is already gone? SHM

The kidney foundation that she was involved with removed her name from their site months ago and she has done nothing since then for that charity. She does not do anything for ANY charity now unless they pay her a fee to appear or they allow her to charge people attending the charity function money to have their photo taken with her and/or her autograph (cash only and no receipt)!

I hope the Judge sees this and laughs realizing that Teresa is NOT repentant about her crimes other than getting caught and will most likely reoffend. JMO

First off Teresa saying it is a carefully crafted role means nothing.  She needs someone from Sirens/Bravo to confirm it-won't happen-the billion dollar RH franchise is worth far more to NBC/Universal than any single HW. Second, most of what she pled guilty to occurred before the creation of the RHNJ was even cast.

Her kiddie charity is now-Project Ladybug.  Showing up to parties is not really charity work. Like you said-pay $25.00 to a photo taken and she likely gives back 10%-after her appearance fee has been met.

Me, too. The two things I'm most interested in (besides the sentences, of course):

1) Teresa's statement to the judge/admission of crimes, etc...

2) The prosecutor's arguments.

I wonder if we'll get access to transcripts.

Usually the Court/US Attorney's office will release the transcripts within 48 hours or so.  No pre-sentencing report though-confidential.  This kind of case makes me nervous because depending on who gets the seats-you can have some really D-list bloggers in there who either no little about the case or mangle the proceedings.

They have arrived-no little Miss Tardy http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/10/real_housewives_stars_joe_teresa_giudice_to_be_sentenced_today.html#incart_river

Checking in with my popcorn ready.

I'm thinking Joe is going to get close to the max in terms of sentencing. And I don't think he will be deported. I'm really torn on Teresa. As much as I know it will be difficult for her daughters, I really hope Teresa is sentenced to SOME jail time. I'm thinking 6 to 9 months.

There is a reporter from the Star Ledger at the courthouse. She is tweeing if you are interested: @VickiHy

Edited by pawsodoom
  • Love 1

After lurking over at TWOP for more than a decade and now lurking here for the past year, I am contributing my VERY FIRST POST EVER!  A momentous occasion on a momentous day!  I want in the pool: 9 months for Tre and 47 for Juicy.  I just don't see any justification for a downward departure for either of them.  I haven't seen genuine remorse from either of them (as opposed to remorse for getting caught), and I do not find the "we have four beautiful daughters" excuse compelling enough to avoid prison time.  Everyone in prison has daughters or sons.  Ok, maybe not "beautiful daughters," but the perceived beauty of one's child is not a reason to avoid prison time.  Wow, this is fun!  I should have been posting all along.  Can we go back and talk about Ashlee pulling Danielle's hair?  No?  OCarry on.

Welcome-and I hope you enjoy the fun.  We have a new hand full of hair this year to talk about.

Teresa and Joe-with the 10 person posse arriving. http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/joe-giudice-and-wife-teresa-giudice-arrive-for-sentencing-news-photo/456519616

Some of those are Federal Marshals.

Edited by Lisin
Fixed link

With minutes to go, here's the updated, final pool predictions. 

Pool Predictions: 

Teresa:

probation

house arrest

house arrest and probation

> 4 months 

4-5 months, then house arrest 

6 months 

6 to 9 months 

8 months 

8 months house arrest

9 months

9 months, 12 nonths probation

12 months

12 months, 6 months supervised release at home

18 months 

22 months 

2 years 

21 to 27 months

Joe 

<18 months

24 months 18 months served at home

27 months

30 months 

35 months

36 months 

36 months with no deportation

37 to 46 months

39 months

42 months 

42 months, then probation 

46 months     

47 months 

5 years state time merged

5 years time off for good behavior, home in 18 months.  

They will get a movie of the week, spinoff, and/or book deal and all debts will be forgiven.

The winner will be determined by the person whose predictions are closest to both sentences without going over. 

The following gifts may be award for the winner:            

* Phaedra Parks' Donkey Booty      workout DVD.

* Sonja Morgan's Toaster Oven.

* A Kim Zolciak Signature Wig.

* A year supply of Milania Hair Care.

* A pair of Jill Zarin's Skweez    Couture Shapewear.

* A pair of Adrienne Maloof’s Hoofs. 

• Love 1

Oh is it October 2nd already? I didn't know. Off to work and unfortunately there's no drinking on the job (in the company handbook).

Thanks again for taking one for the team Zoeysmom - that made my night. Too bad you're a soulless, welfare frauding Ho.

There isn't a reality star sentencing day exception? 

With minutes to go, here's the updated, final pool predictions. 

Pool Predictions: 

Teresa:

probation

house arrest

house arrest and probation

> 4 months 

4-5 months, then house arrest 

6 months 

6 to 9 months 

8 months 

8 months house arrest

9 months

9 months, 12 nonths probation

12 months

12 months, 6 months supervised release at home

18 months 

22 months 

2 years 

21 to 27 months

Joe 

<18 months

24 months 18 months served at home

27 months

30 months 

35 months

36 months 

36 months with no deportation

37 to 46 months

39 months

42 months 

42 months, then probation 

46 months     

47 months 

5 years state time merged

5 years time off for good behavior, home in 18 months.  

They will get a movie of the week, spinoff, and/or book deal and all debts will be forgiven.

The winner will be determined by the person whose predictions are closest to both sentences without going over. 

The following gifts may be award for the winner:            

* Phaedra Parks' Donkey Booty      workout DVD.

* Sonja Morgan's Toaster Oven.

* A Kim Zolciak Signature Wig.

* A year supply of Milania Hair Care.

* A pair of Jill Zarin's Skweez    Couture Shapewear.

* A pair of Adrienne Maloof’s Hoofs. 

Rhetorica, "Official Scorekeeper of Previously TV"

• Love 3

I cannot believe how much I have looked forward to sentencing day. I came here because I felt you would all understand me, lol.

I have no predictions on jail time, but I do want Theresa to serve some time in jail. Not house arrest, not probation. Without going to jail, she's going to act like this wasn't that big of a deal.

• Love 4

Is there a live feed anywhere?

Unfortunately no cameras inside the Federal Courthouse and no recording devices.  With Martha Stewart they had runners run put up signs. 

Edited by zoeysmom

So splitting up the girls-would that be a bad thing?  I would think they could all together whenever-since the Giuice's are such a close family.  If I were Gabriella I would go with Melissa and Joe and show my sisters-now who is getting the screen time?

Gabriella is my favorite -her two lines so far this year:  "It smells like crap here. "  "You're annoying."  Directed at Teresa.  

Not to mention the stay strong party. Why to show remorse! Who is advising this women?

Wendy Feldman, Crisis Manager and Incarceration Coach-a convicted felon who has found her way to Teresa's side via Jill Zarin.

Vicki Hyland reporting no tweeting allowed per the judge

I think she keeps wearing that same black suit to court appearances with different blouses. What happened to not being able to be seen on TV in the same outfit twice? Too little, too late.

Now Teresa is breaking her own rules.

I watched them walk into court on NBC. I'm glad it's not a sunny beautiful day here in NY and it's gloomy, damp and dark. Italians are superstitious that way. LOL!   I'm anxious to find out what the verdict is as we all are, but I'm going to predict leniency will be given to Teresa because she's a mother and all those squeaky tears might sell a judge on some sympathy, but I think Joe will get a minimum of 3 years. One thing I do know is that those two lying, cheater, finagling monsters should at least be put under a microscope as far as their lavish lifestyle goes from this day forward. They're disgusting and I have always wondered if Bravo created the monster or if Bravo hired the monster to display. Either way, they're monstrous.

• Love 3