Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E15: Cajun Peaches

• Start Topic

Drew takes the ladies to New Orleans, determined to show them what a proper girl's trip looks like. LaToya commits to taking it easy on the trip, meanwhile Drew reveals a private moment the two have shared. Porsha confronts Marlo about where her loyalty lies, leading to an explosive resolution.

Airdate: 03.28.2021

Kenya is such a miserable person. She just brings everyone down around her.

Latoya is the worst. Her and Kenya deserve to be miserable ppl together.

Kenya calling someone else a bully is hilarious.

Cynthia just lets Kenya be a bitch and it’s not a good luck.

Porsha was cracking me up this episode. She’s my fave this season.

I’ve always wanted to go to New Orleans. So I was a bit jealous. It’s on my list for sure.

Marlo continuing to be all about Kenya makes me not like her.

Did I miss something? What did Porsha do to Shamea in the past? Stupid Kenya always starting shit and being annoying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

😴😴😴

It was funny Drew invited all the ladies to bring their small children on the trip... yet nobody did except Kenya. Omigawd, don't make even think about agreeing with Kenya...

It was... odd that they took a private jet to stay at a 3 star hotel.

Screenshot_20210328-203732_Maps.thumb.jpg.1b86ec2b23ec2ae049e75dd37cd3e185.jpg

Don't get me wrong; I would be more than happy to stay there. Close to the French Quarter, but slightly off the main drag, so a little quieter. I stayed at a Hotel Indigo in another major city years ago: the rooms are small, which is to be expected for prime real estate and the decor is brightly colored, distinctive & memorable. But... maybe I expected to see a little more luxury for a Housewives trip.

I thought the ladies could have checked up on Marlo a little better with her back problem. Glad she rallied. As for the dance lesson--- it was a Zydeco dance class with no Zydeco. How dreadful! All they did was twerk, or "shake." They could have done that back in the ATL. Boo! The music is really unique & festive and I wish they would have shown more of the culture.

This would have been a good cross over for Giselle from RHoP to show them around her home city. She was at Cynthia & Mike's wedding; she knows the ladies.

LaToya was acting like a dry drunk. I'm not saying she has an alcohol problem. However, she was clearly in the worst mood at feeling forced to abstain during a girls' turn up trip. I sincerely hope her conflict with Drew does not turn her off seeking spiritual guidance in the future in whatever form. Now, this was filmed in late October, before the holiday season. Personally, I drank waay more than normal in 2020 quarantining at home. Come January, I was all too ready for a detox. I can never make it through a whole month of Dry January, so I just do a week or two here and there for January, February, March. I always feel great! Soo much energy! Even though I don't sleep as much. I never feel angry like LaToya did. Hmm... of course, these are decisions I am making for myself; I don't feel forced to do it.

The conversation between Porsha & Marlo had weird energy. It was basically a fight. I felt second hand embarrassment that Porsha was still denying she slept with Bolo. Then again, I get it. She could not have known that all these months later---- Nobody! Cares! Then again, Marlo should not have called her out to confirm or deny it on camera. A rare mis-step from Marlo. 

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 10

Very boring episode. The manufactured tension between Marlo and Porsha isn’t going to revive this season. They would have been better off showing Faryns home life over showcasing the annoying Latoya. 
Kenya is a killjoy and boring. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Healing Twerk Center

Bitch stole the name of my next music album!

Potential party of one, but I am kind of missing Tanya sitting out the rest of this season.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

Porsha continues to crack me up. She’s one of the very rare housewives about whom I’ve changed my opinion for the better as the years have gone by.

Is LaToya being crazy as a strategy to get a peach, or is she just crazy?

That said, Drew: it’s no business of yours why anyone isn’t drinking.

• Love 16

Interestingly, Porsha indicated on Bravo's Chat Room that the Drew and LaToya issue about LaToya not drinking continues for the balance of the season and takes on a life of its own. My guess, Drew did the same thing with LaToya that she did with Kenya and exposed a conversation so everyone else can see the duplicity in real time...

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

I just have major issues knowing that COVID was raging all over and New Orleans was a hot spot and these ladies acting as if there was nothing going on. Those damn shields which do nothing and are meant to be worn OVER masks to protect the eyes as additional protection. 

I assume BRAVO chose the hotel because they were able to book it. I bet they just bought out the whole hotel for the duration for crew and cast. To the extent that other larger hotels were even open, I bet most of them would not have been able to have filming and not violate the COVID restrictions in place. As I recall the City of New Orleans had fairly stringent regulations at that time. 

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

that hotel is somewhere I'd stay on a college visit trip.  Basic.  

I stayed in an Indigo in Ashville and it was really nice, the bathroom was huge and so was the room, we were only there for 3 nights so no big deal...it's not like we were offended in just a room and not a suite, lol.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

As for the dance lesson--- it was a Zydeco dance class with no Zydeco. How dreadful! All they did was twerk, or "shake." They could have done that back in the ATL. Boo! The music is really unique & festive and I wish they would have shown more of the culture.

Yup, Bravo missed out on entertaining us with a dance class, watching Kandi trying to follow steps, Porsha doing her own thing to the music, Kenya acting like she can dance...who does not know what Zydeco is?  Didn't we see all of the HW's twerking with Bolo, why did they suddenly act like they had to learn?

I wanted to see that Moe Joe dance and teach the HW's the history of Zydeco.

There used to be a band, Zydecajun that played in local bars and festivals here in Baltimore, I do not remember any line dances happening when they played.

• Love 6

Did ya'll notice that when Kenya is not a killjoy, she turns into the corny aunt whose jokes make everyone cringe? She was embarrassing but happy on that bike.

Also, she was rolling around on the floor with her legs spread out at Cynthia's party but now refuses to do a fun twerk for a room?

I want to like Drew...I really do. However, she has done some things that have annoyed me. For instance, when she put her poor son on the spot in front of the camera last episode just to further the storyline of what a great stepfather Ralph had become...that was pretty bad.

LaToya is really the worst but I don't believe in Drew's intentions in getting her to "church". Makes me think that Drew's mama runs one of those scam churches that are all over Atlanta (one of them having Gizelle Bryant's ex as a pastor). LaToya is not drinking and Drew should just leave her alone (and be grateful).

LaToya has realized that drunk LaToya is not going to get her a peach and New Orleans is not the town to go dry.

I really never want to hear the name "Bolo" ever again. I heard that the theme for the reunion will be "Welcome To The Dungeon"...sigh.

They really think this lame storyline is going to make this season interesting...it has done the opposite. It has shown how lame the Atlanta howives are now when they used to be the coolest and most fun franchise of the bunch.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

The Zydeco segment utterly confused me. I have very eclectic music tastes and so I have listened quite a bit to Zydeco and other Cajun style music. I was expected something that hearkened back to the roots on the bayou but that was just an extreme lame excuse to have the ladies twerking - yet again.

And not to be sizist because I have always liked that the Atlanta ladies resemble real women and haven't dieted themselves into size zeros like the other franchises. God bless that they have put on some weight but does it really need to be exposed in skin tight flesh colored leggings which leave nothing to the imagination? 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, NYCFree said:

Porsha continues to crack me up. She’s one of the very rare housewives about whom I’ve changed my opinion for the better as the years have gone by.

Is LaToya being crazy as a strategy to get a peach, or is she just crazy?

That said, Drew: it’s no business of yours why anyone isn’t drinking.

Porsche cracks me up too. Is "baby vegan" a thing? She and Kandi are the only reasons I still watch this borefest.

I am over Cynthia and do not miss Tanya one bit -  her perky act makes my teeth ache. 

LaToya is awful but I find Drew to be on Kenya levels of extreme unlikability. 

• Love 4

This was a fun episode for me as I love New Orleans! 

Who invited LaToya?! And at the same time, I didn’t appreciate Drew’s not so stealth outing of Latoya’s drinking issues which anyone can see. She is miserable sober and a hot mess drunk. Drew has adopted her husband’s dirty fighting techniques but kudos on actually hosting. Yes the hotel is not up to housewives’ standards. I wonder if Atlanta has the lowest budget. 

Shamea, Portia and Kandi always know how to have fun on a girl’s trip but Porsha should let Marlo’s fence riding go. A relationship with Kenya has a shelf life of an ant. She is a total buzzkill. 

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I think Funky Dineva summed up Latoya pretty well in this video Funky Dineva comments on LaToya. His comments on Latoya start at 8:40

He hit the nail on the head.

Toya has a checklist in her head of what it takes to be a reality star and that is what she is doing. We have not seen her real personality because she is creating drama for the sake of camera time.

• Love 4

Why did Porsha change clothes during the Zydeco dance scene?  First she had on the  beige top and bottoms. Then the red tank, from the dance place with the tan bottoms. At the end, when she was talking to Marlo, she had on red tank and black pants.  I rewound to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

• Love 3

I appreciate duality in people.

Kandi can be raunchy, sexy, and probably has pearl clutch-y moves in bed, but she can't shake her ass and dance.

I'm with Kandi on this, though. I can't shake my booty, either. I tried to follow Porsha's instructions and move it in a circle, but it looked as awkward as I felt.

It's so weird how attitudes towards the rona depends on where you live in the country. In NYC, shit was real here and we were on lockdown. Neighborhoods looked like ghost towns and there were lines to get inside the supermarket. Meanwhile, in Atlanta, you have very little social distancing, if any, these ladies are traveling and doing healing twerks. You'd think this was filmed in 2019 and not last summer.

The group need to treat LaToya and Kenya like parents do when their children act up. "Next time, I'm going to leave you at home!" I'm sure Brooklyn is more fun and mature than Latoya and Kenya.

I love New Orleans, so it was nice to travel back vicariously through this episode.

• Love 8

Portia is one of the greatest housewives. She is just so fun and funny. I don't know anyone of being a size 0 on other franchises besides Bethenny haha. Kandi is my favorite and she always has been. Kenya should take some time off the show. So she can get some peace. Her ex Marc has put her through the ringer. Drew was a good host. She seems nice and I like her style. I hope Drew comes back next season. Shamea looked like she was coming for Letoya on the bus. Besides the other franchises would blend in together,so maybe they all think they need to be "skinny".

• Love 5
3 hours ago, NihadsWife said:

Portia is one of the greatest housewives. She is just so fun and funny. I don't know anyone of being a size 0 on other franchises besides Bethenny haha. Kandi is my favorite and she always has been. Kenya should take some time off the show. So she can get some peace. Her ex Marc has put her through the ringer. Drew was a good host. She seems nice and I like her style. I hope Drew comes back next season. Shamea looked like she was coming for Letoya on the bus. Besides the other franchises would blend in together,so maybe they all think they need to be "skinny".

They don't need to be skinny. But whether they are skinny, fat or in between, I don't want their body parts served on a platter every episode.

• Love 4