Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: The Price Of Admission

• Start Topic

Katherine realizes Theo is being discriminated against when one of his classmates asks him to wear a mask during Zoom school. Meanwhile, Regina finds her Vicodin is missing and suspects that Rome might’ve been the one to take them.

Airing Thursday, April 1, 2021.

• Useful 1
(edited)

So are they going to make The Brit a full-time cast member? Because Jesus does this show need some levity. I realize it's a drama but this show - even the way it's shot - is bleak.

Edited by sashayshante
  • Love 10

I really like Darcy. I am sure Gary will eventually break her heart.

It was kind of silly everyone assumed she would have known about the podcast. Who listens to their boyfriend's ex's podcast? So of course Jamie had to tell her. He actually seems like he fits with the group pretty well.

40 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Rome’s story to Theo about his dad’s actions is nothing like Eddie’s damaging that car.  I guess he tried. 

I thought it was a pretty decent story to address what happened without getting into the "your dad's an addict" thing. I agree they are not really comparable, but what else could he have said to Theo at that point? Poor Theo has been sheltered all his life and then he has to deal with racism and his dad's meltdown at once. 

I felt so bad for Katharine. She was so excited to come home and make dumplings with Theo and has to find out Eddie has been lying to her again.

I knew that kid from the restaurant would end up at Regina and Rome's, but I was not expecting a deportation story. That really sucks. Does anyone know if Rome/Regina really would be in legal trouble for taking him in? 

• Love 7

I am so sick of Gary and Maggie's cutesy chattering.

Good grief - Theo asks Eddie to watch him (play ball)?

Eddie looks at his guy friends in the photo. One committed suicide, he and another on drugs. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

When the youngster (Tyrell?) said of his mom, “But she wasn’t born here.” I took it to mean he was, making him a citizen. So in terms of immigration law, no Rome and Gina aren’t doing anything illegal. They might be duty-bound to report the unsupervised minor to social services, but I don’t think they’ll face anything but a fine if they delay doing so (if that-probably just a stern dressing down). 
This episode moved right along, with more personable and realistic dialogue/reactions. Sometimes it just seems to drag on. I agree Jamie’s attitude and banter bring much needed levity, relieving some of the soapish darkness. In some ways, Tyrell does the same, as he still manages to keep up with school, side job, with some degree of hope and faith. He’s got to be worried sick (I frankly thought the reveal would be that his mom died of Covid-19). Maybe Rome and Gina can help him file for emancipated status, seeing that he’s so responsible and resourceful. Just call me Pollyanna!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

So did the racist neighbor not mind that Eddie busted up his car?! Maybe I fell asleep and missed something.

Right? I figured that when Rome and Gary showed up at Eddie's they would see cops arresting Eddie. It made no sense.

• Love 8

Considering the way that neighbor was acting, I would have no doubt the police would have been called, unless the neighbor felt sorry for him due to him being in a wheelchair.  Still.....I knew someone once who was addicted to pain pills and alcohol.  They lost it a lot. I saw this person beat the hood of their car once because someone cut them off in traffic!  It is a firm if domestic violence to damage property like that in the presence of family members, like breaking furniture, throwing objects, etc.  They didn’t cover that very well.  But a child shouldn’t be left a lone with someone who does that.

The way the police were at the young man’s apt when Gina arrived, it made it appear that HE was wanted.  If not, they’d just send a social worker.  Too contrived.  I hope Gina and Rome get legal consult just to confirm they and the young man are ok legally. And, maybe, find his mother.

• Love 1

Hmmm... doesn't look like I can watch online because it's making me sign in with my TV provider. I have an antenna for local channels. But, I think I got the gist of what happened in the first half in the second half. Eddie waling on the car was in the promo. Gary confronting Maggie about her podcast was also in the promo.

What month is this supposed to be? I feel as if the cute, colorful masks didn’t start appearing this early on.

Jamie said something funny right before they cut to a commercial, but, of course, I have forgotten it.

I like Darcy a lot, but I thought it was strange of her to make a joke about how the safety deposit box was not an option for Liam.

The Danny actor did a nice job in his scene with Gary. Very natural. 

Umm. . . . What are we supposed to make of the Clifford/peanut butter/Ewww thing? 

• Love 1

Rome and Regina will be legal guardians or adopt that young man, not sure of his age.  Katherine will have a fling with the Asian lawyer.  Anyone could see these two things coming.  Maggie still boring as ever.  Where is Darcey’s son while she is taking such good care of Delilah’s kids?  Does the dad have custody?  Speaking of family Delilah, no mention of her at all, is something up with the actress?  I thought Theo was annoying but Danny takes the prize in this episode.  He came off as kind of creepy.  Back to Eddie, guess he is so concerned with taking Vicodin that he doesn’t give a dam that he has not seen his love child Charlie in a long time.  Why didn’t the neighbor run over and try to stop Eddie, like others I am also baffled that we saw no police.  Guess they are not friends with that neighbor

• Love 2
4 hours ago, marceline said:

Right? I figured that when Rome and Gary showed up at Eddie's they would see cops arresting Eddie. It made no sense.

If the guy called the cops, Eddie would tell them the guy was making racist comments to a 10-year-old. Maybe he was trying to avoid that? He could still demand money for the car.

24 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

What month is this supposed to be? I feel as if the cute, colorful masks didn’t start appearing this early on.

I think it is somehow still March, even though Eddie has been taking pills for two months. Gary talked about the governor ordering a lockdown like it was a new thing.

Not that any of them are acting like there is a lockdown in place.

• Love 3
(edited)

Something is really bothering me when it comes to this Jamie/Maggie’s friends with benefit thing. First time they hooked-up was when she returned from a trapeze session (and after she recorded her first podcast too), with vomit stains on her t-shirt. And this hook-up was after Maggie returned from her run. Why Jamie is so attracted to the filthy/sweaty/smelly Maggie?  It’s weird!!! 😱😱😱

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • LOL 10
(edited)

Its funny, not long ago I was actually thinking that I was surprised that this show hasn't done a deportation/ICE story yet, but here we are now, no social issue left untouched on this show. I guess I'll give them a bit of credit, I was expecting Tyrell to be homeless and his mom was dead, not that his mom was picked up by ICE, so good on them for surprising me I guess. Seriously though, how do these people always manage to find people that are living through some kind of social issue if it doesn't happen to them? I appreciate that they want to talk about these issues that affect real people, but they just do so many of them that it feels like they have some checklist of issues that they want to discuss, to the point that it starts to become ridiculous. I also hope that Tyrell at least gets to stick around a bit, so many of these walking Very Special Episode people tend to just disappear after they teach us an important lesson. 

I am so glad that everyone knows what is happening with Eddie now and admitted that he needs help. Him hiding his addiction made him look so sad and awful and everyone else look stupid for not noticing it, so I am glad we are moving forward. Now I am worried that Katherine will have an ill advised fling with her lawyer friend out of anger and hurt over Eddie relapsing and lying to her and that will just make everything worse. I am really glad that Rome caught on right away that Eddie was lying and called Gary, who correctly kicked himself for not realizing what Eddie was doing in his bathroom earlier in the season. The scenes where they confronted him were all really well acted and actually worked quite well. They even had Rome and Regina have a nice talk about his suicide attempt from when the show started. Its better safe than sorry, even if it hurts Rome. 

I just cannot imagine that people are swarming to listen to some random therapists podcast about her even more random thoughts on life. Then Gary I guess should be listening to her ex's podcast all of the time, or everyone assumes that's what he does. I guess people really are that bored during COVID that they will even listen to Maggie. I thought her scene with Darcy was alright, probably because I really like Darcy, although even then they had to throw in some stupid "wow Maggie your the best" character shilling for wonderful awesome Maggie. 

Rome's story to Theo was...well its close enough to what happened without actually mentioning his dads pill addiction. The stuff with Theo having to deal with racism was dealt with well, and the PSA was nice although its really sad that it needs to be said. The COVID stuff feels kind of weird, no one is actually acting like they're sheltering in place or really acting like the pandemic in its early days. It feels like its further in then I think its supposed to be, although I guess they're lucky that they recommend keeping groups small. These people only talk to their little friend group or their occasional love interest or Very Special Episode Person. 

I still like Jamie, he is a welcome bit of comic relief who comes with shockingly little baggage. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 10

The storylines with Theo were very timely which, unfortunately, just goes to show how much things have escalated in the last year with the out of control racist shit that Asian people have been dealing with thanks to the endless "China flu" comments. Theo being told to wear a mask on Zoom and having a neighbor tell him to get off his lawn are mild compared to the violent crimes that have been going on for the last 12 months. Theo's experience was just the tip of the iceberg. I totally get Katherine and Eddie struggling with the best way to deal with it, especially since Theo is still a kid. No one wants to be perceived as the tattle tale in school (even when it's your parents who are the ones who complained, not you) so I understood why Katherine was reluctant to put an even bigger bullseye on Theo by reporting the incident to the school, especially since, as she and Alan later discussed, many Asians are taught by their parents to keep quiet, not make waves, work hard, don't make trouble. It's sickening to see how openly racist people are.

8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

7 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I think it is somehow still March, even though Eddie has been taking pills for two months. Gary talked about the governor ordering a lockdown like it was a new thing.

Not that any of them are acting like there is a lockdown in place.

The governor of Massachusetts closed schools on March 17th. On March 23rd, the governor issued a stay at home advisory. Gary said, "The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has issued a stay at home order, Daniel," so I'm assuming that this episode took place around then.

Masks were not mandated in most places at this point, but there were already people making them at home and wearing them whenever they had to leave the house. I live in California so I already had N95 masks from previous fire seasons, but my mom was making masks out of old pillowcases and my mother in law was making them out of leftover quilting fabric.

I can't speak for what it was like in Boston, but I know that Mr. EB and I started wearing masks in public before it was required and so were a lot of other people because I saw them during my weekly trips to the grocery store. Many small businesses began selling masks locally and online very early in the pandemic. I remember I ordered some cloth masks from a local clothing business and some other cloth masks from a friend of a friend who is a costume designer on April 3 (I remember the exact date because it's my friend's birthday) because I was already worried about how long the N95s I had would last.

Where I live, masks were required beginning April 17 when at essential businesses (including waiting in line outside to enter a business/to pick up food), on public transportation, etc. but were not required for walking/biking/exercising outside. On May 28, masks were required if you were within 30 feet of anyone not part of your household.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I understood why Katherine was reluctant to put an even bigger bullseye on Theo by reporting the incident to the school, especially since, as she and Alan later discussed, many Asians are taught by their parents to keep quiet, not make waves, work hard, don't make trouble. It's sickening to see how openly racist people are.

I was very glad that they included this scene, Katherine and Alan sharing their experiences growing up. My parents moved to the States from China and started a family here. There was only one other Asian student in my high school class of 320. I heard a lot of, “Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these,” “Ching! Chong!” and “Ah, sooooo...” Kids asked me why I bombed Pearl Harbor.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jamie said something funny right before they cut to a commercial, but, of course, I have forgotten it.

I like Darcy a lot, but I thought it was strange of her to make a joke about how the safety deposit box was not an option for Liam.

The Danny actor did a nice job in his scene with Gary. Very natural. 

Umm. . . . What are we supposed to make of the Clifford/peanut butter/Ewww thing? 

Masks weren't mandated at that point, and in my State, we were finding out whether or not we could vote at a primary (if this is still March 2020).  Some people were sewing like mad, making masks for doctors and nurses, but there were others who were wearing masks from the start of it all. I remember seeing a guy wearing one on a place, when he posted to twitter, in February or March, when things were just ramping up. He was freaked out.

I like Darcy, and I like Gary with her. I hope they don't blow everything up, so that he can get back together with Maggie. Sometimes people do move on.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Something is really bothering me when it comes to this Jamie/Maggie’s friends with benefit thing. First time they hooked-up was when she returned from a trapeze session (and after she recorded her first podcast too), with vomit stains on her t-shirt. And this hook-up was after Maggie returned from her run. Why Jamie is so attracted to the filthy/sweaty/smelly Maggie?  It’s weird!!! 😱😱😱

To quote Eddie Murphy from about 40 years ago (in character as his Grandmother), "That's NASTY. You're NASTY baby." (Said in Little Old Lady Voice). 🤣

So much of this melodrama seems manufactured now. Less than two seasons in, and the show is already repeating itself, e.g., Rome and Regina taking in another lost youth. I just don't know...and there doesn't seem to be anything else on Thursday nights in this time slot...

For some reason AMLT always makes me miss Brothers and Sisters. Guess it's because both shows had characters in the same basic age groups, but in the case of the latter show the melodrama was always much more believable, and so was the acting.

Katherine and her colleague was so predictable, I just can't any more. A break-up between Katherine and Eddie seems inevitable right now, and if that happens, wonder how Theo will take it?

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

For some reason AMLT always makes me miss Brothers and Sisters. Guess it's because both shows had characters in the same basic age groups, but in the case of the latter show the melodrama was always much more believable, and so was the acting.

Dang time to break out those dvds, because yeah, I miss that show!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, saoirse said:

I like the actor playing Rome, and I really liked his scene with Theo. Honestly, Rome and Gina are my favorites, even when their story sucks.

I feel the same way. The actors are exceptionally talented. Every moment feels authentic. So many other cast members are so self-conscious or push too hard. Rome’s comic timing is fantastic. They have such wonderful chemistry with one another. And Gina is just so gorgeous. 

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I feel the same way. The actors are exceptionally talented. Every moment feels authentic. So many other cast members are so self-conscious or push too hard. Rome’s comic timing is fantastic. They have such wonderful chemistry with one another. And Gina is just so gorgeous. 

I agree. Rome and Gina's scenes always feel genuine because their emotions seem so sincere. It doesn't hurt that they're both stunning to look at.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I just cannot imagine that people are swarming to listen to some random therapists podcast about her even more random thoughts on life.

I don't think it is too far fetched.  A lot of people got near desperation, felt lonely, hopeless during the pandemic, so some would eventually look for something that could potentially alleviate the feelings of dread. A therapist's podcast seems like a think people would try. Then you have the "oopsy" revelations, people feel like it is a rare moment of sincerity, or a gossipy moment, so they spread the word. I do think that this would come later in the lockdown, not in the beginning of it. 

Social service sand cops in the apartment was a bit too dramatic. Besides, as well intentioned as social workers might be, they would not be so invested in finding a 16/17-year old (I think that's his age). I did like Gina/Rome/Tyrell  interaction 

Katherine found the pills, Dakota took the blame but things went back to normal? I mean, Katherine did know Eddie was taking pills and she just wanted Dakota out but not even asking Eddie where the other pills were? Noe change for more Eddie lies? Big hole there.

Heartbreaking to see Theo being forced to accept a silly demand, knowing that the other kid's justification was ridiculous. Very real though. But the kid who plays Theo is still a very bad actor. He sounded like Theo in the PSA at the end, which was weird, since he was clearly talking about the character, but then asking for affirmation from Grace Park, as if she was Grace. 

Unpopular opinion: Gary is a pain in everyone's but even when he is the one that everyone is supposed to trust.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The way the police were at the young man’s apt when Gina arrived, it made it appear that HE was wanted.  If not, they’d just send a social worker.  Too contrived.  I hope Gina and Rome get legal consult just to confirm they and the young man are ok legally. And, maybe, find his mother.

Maybe Katherine can become his mother's lawyer and somehow help her obtain legal status?  Not likely, I guess, but guess we will see.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, cinsays said:

Maybe Katherine can become his mother's lawyer and somehow help her obtain legal status?  Not likely, I guess, but guess we will see.

They dropped a line where Allen says he does a lot of immigration work so I'm thinking that's where it will go.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

They dropped a line where Allen says he does a lot of immigration work so I'm thinking that's where it will go.  

So Allen does real estate contract law and immigration law? That's BS. 

Lawyers generally aren't all purpose. They specialize, especially in a big city, like Boston. (Small town lawyers, like the kinds I grew up around, yeah. They usually practice various types of law. But even then, the attorneys Mom worked for generally didn't do criminal law. And they sure wouldn't do immigration law.) I can see a lawyer specializing in contract law and real estate law. Those kind of go hand-in-hand. But immigration law is very specialized. Immigration law would pretty much be all someone would do. Because he/she has specialized in it.

Like a bankruptcy attorney.

Now, he probably would be able to refer. "Hey, I do know some aspects of immigration law. But, that's really not my specialty. I have a friend who specializes in it. Contact him. I'll also let him know you be expecting you to reach out to him."

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, cinsays said:

Katherine new friend is an immigration attorney. I am pretty sure he will be the attorney. The stage is set for those two to have something, or not have something that is almost something

1 hour ago, historylover820 said:

So Allen does real estate contract law and immigration law? That's BS. 

Lawyers generally aren't all purpose. They specialize, especially in a big city, like Boston. (Small town lawyers, like the kinds I grew up around, yeah. They usually practice various types of law. But even then, the attorneys Mom worked for generally didn't do criminal law. And they sure wouldn't do immigration law.) I can see a lawyer specializing in contract law and real estate law. Those kind of go hand-in-hand. But immigration law is very specialized. Immigration law would pretty much be all someone would do. Because he/she has specialized in it.

Yeah, I agree that makes sense in the real world. But Allen did say the immigration stuff he does is pro bono work, so maybe it is believable that his specialty is real estate but he has added immigration work to help out on other cases? Still a stretch, but it is TV.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I agree. Rome and Gina's scenes always feel genuine because their emotions seem so sincere. It doesn't hurt that they're both stunning to look at.

Yeah, I have a little crush on Rome/the actor.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Am hoping that one day Rome & Gina will be able to adopt a little girl, someone as cute as little Nia Wilson from 9-1-1. Rome will be an awesome dad and there’ll be lots of adorable moments, seeing she wraps him around her little fingers!

Hope that teenager will go away soonest possible. And praying for less screen time of Theo. Why can’t they hire a child actor who is more likeable and can act? Ughhh 😓

• Love 4
13 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

David Giuntoli got an honorable mention in TVLine's Performer of the Week for this episode. The storyline is a mess, but he is doing a good job with Eddie's decline. Note: there are spoilers for other shows in the article, mainly Law & Order SUV.

This is a cliche. It happens often when actors portray disabled people too. He is doing an OK job, not a great job. 

• Love 5
On 4/2/2021 at 1:57 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Was it, "Oh, god, I should have used a spoon"?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Well, I seem to have completely lost my ABC channel. I don't have cable, rather I stream, which doesn't give me local channels, and have an antenna, which, theoretically, should be giving me local channels. And I haven't been able to pull my ABC or my MeTV up since Thursday night.

So, it doesn't look like I'll be joining you guys in anymore discussions. Because I refuse to pay $120/mth for cable. 

Unless it decides to come back next week.

• Love 3

The storyline with Theo was definitely hard to watch. It's probably the best storyline they've given Theo, and the actor did a good job with showing how affected he was by the racism from his classmate and from the neighbour, as well as the fear he had seeing his father smash the neighbour's car. I liked Rome's talk with Theo. It was most poignant, coming from Rome (especially since it couldn't be Katherine in that moment). I think it helped calm Theo down while also not making light of the situation or lying to Theo. They may treat Theo like a 5 year old most of the time, but them treating him like an actual 10/11 year old who understood racism was just so important. 

You see, I always said that Rome/Regina would fare better with an older kid in their household, not a newborn. Granted, I wasn't thinking teenager only a couple of years from turning 18, but if it IS going an adoption route, or if it's just gearing toward Rome/Regina becoming mentors for Tyrell, then I'm all for it. I'm not surprised they hit another hot topic such as ICE, since this show is notorious for hitting every single type of storyline that they can, so I hope it's done well. 

I'm glad Eddie came clean about his addiction. They could have easily dragged it out another few episodes but they didn't, and that's good. But they really butchered Eddie as a character because of it. That being said, him smashing the racist's car? Drug addiction fueled or not, I 100% support that choice.

Jamie certainly fits well in the group. Intrusive, doesn't know when to shut up, snarky. He fits right in! That being said, Darcy listening to Maggie's podcast is an odd choice. And it looks like Darcy will be going away for a few episodes, which means potentially more Gary/Maggie drama. Oh joy!

Run, Darcy, run!

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The storyline with Theo was definitely hard to watch. It's probably the best storyline they've given Theo, and the actor did a good job with showing how affected he was by the racism from his classmate and from the neighbour, as well as the fear he had seeing his father smash the neighbour's car. I liked Rome's talk with Theo. It was most poignant, coming from Rome (especially since it couldn't be Katherine in that moment). I think it helped calm Theo down while also not making light of the situation or lying to Theo. They may treat Theo like a 5 year old most of the time, but them treating him like an actual 10/11 year old who understood racism was just so important. 

You see, I always said that Rome/Regina would fare better with an older kid in their household, not a newborn. Granted, I wasn't thinking teenager only a couple of years from turning 18, but if it IS going an adoption route, or if it's just gearing toward Rome/Regina becoming mentors for Tyrell, then I'm all for it. I'm not surprised they hit another hot topic such as ICE, since this show is notorious for hitting every single type of storyline that they can, so I hope it's done well. 

TV shows can be a bit over the top when they cover Very Special Issues, so I liked that the racism storyline with Theo was very lowkey and realistic.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

That being said, Darcy listening to Maggie's podcast is an odd choice.

Not sure if you're on Tik Tok but stalking your BF's ex is a whole THING. Like, create a fake Instagram account and friend the new GF so you can see track yourex's relationship with her thing.  I totally by that Darcy would listen to Maggie's podcast to see if Maggies brought up her or Gary.

• Useful 3
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Darcy listening to Maggie's podcast is an odd choice.

To be fair, Darcy isn't a regular listener. She only listened after Jamie accidentally spilled the beans. I can't blame her for being curious about exactly what Maggie said about Gary.

12 minutes ago, sashayshante said:

Not sure if you're on Tik Tok but stalking your BF's ex is a whole THING. Like, create a fake Instagram account and friend the new GF so you can see track yourex's relationship with her thing.  I totally by that Darcy would listen to Maggie's podcast to see if Maggies brought up her or Gary.

People have been stalking their current BF/GF's exes on IG and FB the same way before TikTok was around. The internet makes it way too easy to be nosy.

• Love 3

Regarding Rome and Gina adopting a teenager....

My church is big in foster/adopt in my area (Kansas City), and we've been learning a lot about foster/adopt. And even if kids are only a couple years from turning 18 and aging out of the program, they still need parental figures. And, sadly, not many people are willing to foster a teenager. Most want younger kids. And, when the kids turn 18 and age out of the program, without having any contact with foster parents, they are at loose ends. They have no idea where to go or what to do.

According to statistics, 20% of kids who age out of foster care without some sort of stability will become homeless. There is less than a 3% chance of these kids getting a college degree at any point in their lives.

So, knowing these statistics, I hope that Rome and Gina actually legally foster and adopt him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

People have been stalking their current BF/GF's exes on IG and FB the same way before TikTok was around. The internet makes it way too easy to be nosy.

I remember as a young teen stalking my best friend's foe (her ex's new gf). We used telephones, just to check if they were home, and hung up as soon as someone answered, lol. I am so old!

• LOL 5
On 4/2/2021 at 2:36 AM, maggiemae said:

I am so sick of Gary and Maggie's cutesy chattering.

Good grief - Theo asks Eddie to watch him (play ball)?

Eddie looks at his guy friends in the photo. One committed suicide, he and another on drugs. 

Now we get Maggie and Jamie’s cutesy routine too - perhaps Maggie the psychologist should take a professional look at the constant need for distancing banter.

• Love 2