Type keyword(s) to search

The Merrifields: Dannielle, Garrick and Roberta, "the Brazilian bombshell"

• Start Topic

On 6/10/2021 at 3:11 AM, Ucross said:

Well, the women signed up for it. Apparently unwilling to make their own damn living.

He sprung this on her after 10 years of marriage. Dannielle runs the accounting side of their business and she has worked outside of the home. Her father and brother work for the business as well. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

If your caught up with Season 4, Danielle is trying to set up a new relationship with her husband and that new girl, Lea, while Roberta is stuck in Mexico taking care of her sick mother. It’s so obvious that Danielle is just trying to get back at Roberta for all the pain the she went through dealing with all the newness of sharing Garrick in the beginning. And now that Garrick is starting to get serious with Lea,  Danielle is starting pull back lol. She obviously didn’t thing this would go anywhere, she was just trying to wreck Burt’s feelings, she is always trying to FaceTime Burt when all 3 of them where together to basically get off on Burt’s pain seeing Garrick dating another woman, Lea, when she can’t even be there with them. I think this whole situation is messed up. I don’t feel bad for Roberta because she seemed pretty heartless when starting to date Garrick in the beginning.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Had no idea this was back.  Not sure I can watch another season with them.  I guess I need to see who else is on.  So far I haven’t liked anyone in 4 seasons. I will read all the posts to decide

• Applause 1
10 hours ago, SilverLake0315 said:

If you didn't like anyone previously, that's not going to change with the new batch  lol  They are... even worse.

They are so bad but yet I watch. They are so bad but it's entertaining because you can't believe you are watching it. And you know, at least speaking for me, I feel so incredibly grounded and intelligent and fortunate after I watch these shows. :)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 8/19/2022 at 7:24 PM, Alapaki said:

Danielle looks a little puffier in the confessionals. Is she pregnant?

Probably had just been crying a lot 😭

On 9/7/2022 at 9:18 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Information on the Merrifield's finances, work, company, home, and prior bankruptcy:  https://starcasm.net/seeking-sister-wife-garrick-merrifield-job/

You also get to see Ick shirtless. 

Get Ready Nigel GIF

Wow sounds like more reality type grifters and relying on the show for income as usual, no wonder they’re always crying 🫤

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I am starting to feel a little more sympathetic to Dannielle with this.  She has honestly and willingly given up a hell of a lot to work this through with her ungrateful cypher of a partner (he ain’t no husband).  Lord only knows how many college funds worth of money they spent on Bert.  She may have also had an emotional investment with Bert.  Dani seems awfully isolated, so maybe this was her chance to have someone special too.  Never mind that Bert was almost certainly plotting how to get rid of Dani - Dani was too blinded to see that and now that Bert has backed out, her game is absolutely revealed.

Before the two of them try this again, they may want to look into some counseling (and not by their pastor, but a serious therapist) to figure their needs out.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
On 10/5/2022 at 8:45 PM, b2H said:

I am starting to feel a little more sympathetic to Dannielle with this.  She has honestly and willingly given up a hell of a lot to work this through with her ungrateful cypher of a partner (he ain’t no husband).  Lord only knows how many college funds worth of money they spent on Bert.  She may have also had an emotional investment with Bert.  Dani seems awfully isolated, so maybe this was her chance to have someone special too.  Never mind that Bert was almost certainly plotting how to get rid of Dani - Dani was too blinded to see that and now that Bert has backed out, her game is absolutely revealed.

Before the two of them try this again, they may want to look into some counseling (and not by their pastor, but a serious therapist) to figure their needs out.

Also her family could grow some balls and be honest with her about her situation!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Now they've found another Brazilian bombshell and she's 25 years old!  I actually threw up in my mouth a little bit when Ick was talking about Jesus, the Church and comparing these to sex.

He even said something like when a man and a woman have sex, the man's DNA gets into the woman's BRAIN and lives in her body forever.  I was like, " This guy builds HOUSES????  HOW??"

What a MORON.   And Dannielle is just as much of a moron as he is!!  These two need professional minders, they shouldn't even be around their 2 teenaged sons without supervision.

• Like 5
  • Applause 9
  • Useful 1

Ick is repulsive.  And how much more humiliated can he make cult member Dannielle?  

New title, please.  Roberta got smart and took a powder from the idiot couple.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
On 3/16/2024 at 12:45 PM, goofygirl said:

Now they've found another Brazilian bombshell and she's 25 years old!  I actually threw up in my mouth a little bit when Ick was talking about Jesus, the Church and comparing these to sex.

He even said something like when a man and a woman have sex, the man's DNA gets into the woman's BRAIN and lives in her body forever.  I was like, " This guy builds HOUSES????  HOW??"

What a MORON.   And Dannielle is just as much of a moron as he is!!  These two need professional minders, they shouldn't even be around their 2 teenaged sons without supervision.

Where is the vomit emoji option??  Are these morons going to be on this show again—not that I knew another season was possible.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Where is the vomit emoji option??  Are these morons going to be on this show again—not that I knew another season was possible.  

They're awful, aren't they?  Ick makes me sick, too!  🤮

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2024 at 12:01 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Ick is repulsive.  And how much more humiliated can he make cult member Dannielle?  

New title, please.  Roberta got smart and took a powder from the idiot couple.

And I'm glad she was reimbursed financially for all that trauma. They can make like they got scammed out of money, but they didn't. Just the fact she slept with him should have cost them $100,000

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Oh Dani my sweet summer child, you will be out on your ass as soon as the 25 year old says so. You have nothing financially to fall back on because you foolishly agreed to a divorce. Considering they were talking divorce before it is obvious this is Garrets way of ridding himself of her without giving up much $$$. She is a fool.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2024 at 1:45 PM, goofygirl said:

They've had what,  six years to learn Portuguese now?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

They've had what,  six years to learn Portuguese now?

Are they just lazy, or what?  They said they homeschool their kids, so one would think learning conversational Portuguese would benefit them.  Garrick and Dannielle could study that, if they have the means to homeschool.  IDK?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, precious pupp said:

Are they just lazy, or what?  They said they homeschool their kids, so one would think learning conversational Portuguese would benefit them.  Garrick and Dannielle could study that, if they have the means to homeschool.  IDK?

Ick and Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnniellllllllllllllllle are really, REALLY DUMB!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

It is painful to watch this, but especially painful to watch DanNielle ( who spells like that????). I guess she sees the competition rising, because I am not used to seeing holy ladies dress with such tight short dresses.

(and while we're snarking, does she have a problem with her mouth? she looks confused all the time).

• Like 1

I strongly suspect that Dannielle has already been abandoned by Garrick.  He'd've done it whether Roberta hung around or this new one stuck around.

Garrick tossed Dani to the curb the moment he divorced her in favor of Roberta.  Once Roberta abandoned them, Garrick made no move to re-marry Dani or even give her any comfort or stability in their relationship.

The video she shot of the two of them arguing over Nathalia's communication with Dani spoke volumes about both of them.  She came off quite unhinged and he came off quite uninterested in her point of view.

This is an abusive relationship, even though it's not violent, as they don't know how to communicate with each other about this activity and he's simply not listening to her and minimizing her feelings.

I hope to read soon that they've separated, but at the same time Dani has no visible means of support and Garrick isn't going to willingly give up the few assets he has (meaning his business).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

It is painful to watch this, but especially painful to watch DanNielle ( who spells like that????). I guess she sees the competition rising, because I am not used to seeing holy ladies dress with such tight short dresses.

(and while we're snarking, does she have a problem with her mouth? she looks confused all the time).

She apparently was hit in the face with a baseball, and suffered nerve damage (so I've read.)  

I agree, even "sexed up" dressing-wise, she looks desperate to hang on to that loser, and it doesn't seem to be working.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 4/16/2024 at 4:56 PM, precious pupp said:

She apparently was hit in the face with a baseball, and suffered nerve damage (so I've read.)  

I agree, even "sexed up" dressing-wise, she looks desperate to hang on to that loser, and it doesn't seem to be working.  

oh well now I feel bad about snarking on her when I  read that she was hit in the face. . Sorry. I guess she's been unlucky on several fronts. She definitely didn't pick the best husband material. She is so desperate. It's very sad.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1

It was just so….icky (heh see what I did there) seeing Dannielle sitting on the bed between Ick and the new girl, touching his face and being in their way.  Giant major cringe.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
29 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

oh well now I feel bad about snarking on her when I  read that she was hit in the face. . Sorry. I guess she's been unlucky on several fronts. She definitely didn't pick the best husband material. She is so desperate. It's very sad.

It's also sad IMO that her family doesn't do an intervention and get Dannielle and the kids away from that philanderer.  I can understand that they may be dependent on Garrick for their livelihoods, but it's just so messed up, and such a crappy example for those teenage boys.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

If they're divorced but still living as a couple, is he paying her alimony and/or child support at all?  Or is she well and truly screwed if she ever did try to leave him because she would have no source of income whatsoever?  I didn't see the season where they got divorced so I am curious what their terms were, since they only did this so Ick could get his Brazilian groove on.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I've watched about 76 seasons of Sister Wives, and I never thought I could detest someone as much as Kody Brown, but wow, Garrick is testing my certainty.

When he started mansplaining women's petty emotions, I wanted to punch him through the TV. I feel that way often, but it was somehow worse this time around.

If I have to watch Dannnnielle sobbing about how she knows God wants them to do this when she is clearly abjectly miserable, I'm going to impersonate God myself to convince her otherwise.

If this is what God wants for her, he wants her to be desperately unhappy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

I know they have kids together, but Danielle would be better off without Ick. Lean on your family girl.  

Pissed me off when he said What’s her face  would be hurt if she didn’t come to the wedding. Seriously she’s pregnant and crying, he’s such a colossal ass!

• Like 3

So Ick & Dani had a baby girl in May of 2023, that means the they conceived somewhere around September 2022

Notice how Nat is not in any of the proud parents post, where is she? FAKE, FAKERS!

It’s like  production just said well we already have all this footage, let’s just air it and hope nobody noticed the timing distortion.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1