Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Just now, smarty said:

Yes, Gabe gave him the cold shoulder.  And was Gabe eating a banana?  

We posted simultaneously!  

Kody hugged Savannah twice, as he was mocking Gabe.  Gabe should piss on him a la Mosby to show who's the alpha male.

• LOL 15
  • Love 7

I don’t get these people’s priorities.  I remember when Truely was near death in the hospital and Kody had to basically explain to Meri and get her permission to spend his time at the hospital because he was supposed to help move Mariah to college.  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, smarty said:

How does he think it is ok to literally go from one house to another in the same day, but kids can't visit each other?

That’s the biggest bunch of bullshit. If he’s going to the houses, the rest of them can too. Everyone had to make their own family decisions during the past year. He made it clear what he thinks of his entire family.  They are such a cluster, I don’t know why they even try and front.

• Love 12
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I don't believe Kody's biological sons care for him.  Gabe appears to hate him with the heat of a thousand suns.

Gabe and Gwen are both smack in the middle of this bunch of 18 kids;  they probably got overlooked a lot.

I can't stand Kody and his self-centeredness.   This talking with Meri reminds me of how they went round and round over whether she should have a baby.   If she hadn't had to divorce him for Robyn, maybe she wouldn't have pulled in a catfish.  I have always thought that once the kids were adopted Kody needed to divorce Robyn and have "spiritual marriages" with all the wives. 

It also reminds me of that failed rock building exercise he had with Christine in Galveston.  Kody isa significant part of the problem in this mell of a hess that pretends to be a family. 

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 15

Kody actually asks Meri a question I want the answer to "does she want a relationship" and all they do is cut away to his talking head without getting her answer.

• Love 6

If you’re not socially distancing and properly masking.....they should be angry with themselves. And Janelle should have explained it to them.  There was plenty of info online. I saw a quite a few young people who ignored precautions too. And a lot got and are still getting covid.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Gabe and Gwen are both smack in the middle of this bunch of 18 kids;  they probably got overlooked a lot.

Gabe thinks Kody is full of shit ever since he had to leave his nice life in Vegas.  He probably has no use for Kody

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

She used to have - and may still have - a sign in her kitchen, "I Kiss Better Than I Cook."  Maybe that's why Kody missed her.

No, it was “better THEN.”  Bothered me so much!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

My theory: There's a 3-year gap between Gabe and Gwen.  Janelle left the family and moved to Wyoming alone shortly after Gabe was born and gave birth to Savannah around the time she returned.  (I think Savannah was the reconciliation baby.)  I don't put it past Kody to have not forgiven Janelle for leaving and to take it out on Gabe and Savannah.  And, Gabe is vocal about how little attention Kody pays to Janelle now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Brodicea said:

After that car ride with Kody, I would be DONE!

Agreed.  Meri deserves credit for sitting there and taking his crap.  I would have started yelling at him.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Kody saying he had ANXIETY on the way to Janelle's. He rilly needs input other than Goiter Robyn.  

On twitter he said he was only doing what his doctor told him to do,  Yeah, Dr. Robyn.....

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Talk to me, people, I need your help.  I missed numerous seasons of this show, but do have a general idea about the cat fishing, etc. But, I’m beginning to feel...dare I say...pity for Meri.  I know, I know...I need help!  Help me, please!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wouldn’t flatter him with talk about how much she  wants him while he’s taking about not wanting to see her.  The trouble is can she get money if she leaves.....

They're already divorced, but I think that he and Robyn would have to buy her out on a Prairie Dog Plague Flats plot that they co-own.  (She better not hold her breath.)  He's holding onto her, because she out-earns him and has more assets (Lizzie's).  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

He is just humiliating Meri on camera as payback. But if he hadn't shown obvious preference for Robyn, I don't think Meri would have been seeking attention elsewhere to begin with.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

If not for the money, wouldn’t it be better for Kody to be at someone else’s house?  I mean if he’s so irritating and bossy....which he seems to be.  I don’t know see how Robyn tolerates it.  She seems to find him annoying. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I don't put it past Kody to have not forgiven Janelle for leaving and to take it out on Gabe and Savannah.  And, Gabe is vocal about how little attention Kody pays to Janelle now.

I can't help but think the fact that Robyn and her kids are living in a mansion, while they are residing in a two bed, one bath ranch is grating on Gabe.    

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

Talk to me, people, I need your help.  I missed numerous seasons of this show, but do have a general idea about the cat fishing, etc. But, I’m beginning to feel...dare I say...pity for Meri.  I know, I know...I need help!  Help me, please!!

She can be a rill pill at times, but I do feel sorry for her.  

I don’t know why they don’t try to figure out why she wanted to escape in the first place.  Instead, Kody just wants to punish her and she won’t take accountability because she was frauded.

• Love 10
(edited)

The only one he can be referring to about not meeting their needs has to be Christine.  And when he says he's NOT talking about Meri when he says someone is not very lovable.  Goodness.

Edited by smarty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

Mariah and Kody were very impacted by the catfish, but there was already a HUGE feeling of shade towards Meri by many viewers due to the demanding, selfish, whining, etc. behavior. Especially, since Vegas. You can go back and view Meri thread. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Spoiler

There are all these stories online that he married a fifth wife.  Even gave a name of Bonnie Dwyer, young then Robyn because he may want more kids.   Don’t know if it any of it is true.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought Kody forgave Meri for the catfish long ago. He even encouraged Mariah to do the same.  So what happened after that?

I think he only paid lip service to that.   She humiliated him both on SM and on the show, but that catfish gave this show at least 2 more seasons.  He probably couldn't have bought Robyn that lovely mansion without catfish.  He is so self-UNaware.   Anytime he takes any blame on himself, he quickly absolves himself and cancels it out.

Meri can't win with him.  If she is overly interested in renewing the relationship, he is put off.  If she isn't interested, he is put off.  Someone needs to tell him that love is a verb and is more than warm fluffy romantic feelings.

Good night until next time, if there is a next time.   

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:
  Hide contents

There are all these stories online that he married a fifth wife.  Even gave a name of Bonnie Dwyer, young then Robyn because he may want more kids.   Don’t know if it any of it is true.

That was an April Fools joke.

He looks good with his hair back, he should shave it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3