Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Another One Bites the Crust

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

No spoilers in the episode threads.  Take current news to the Media or individual character threads. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, jaybird2 said:

i can't watch d'andra and shaman!!  it was so bad that waterpiked my teeth while she was doing fake shaman thing. pretty thin story line.

Lol I blocked that from my memory! Anyone else think he seemed to drop an awful lot of petals on her lady bits? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i can't watch d'andra and shaman!!  it was so bad that waterpiked my teeth while she was doing fake shaman thing. pretty thin story line.

Creeps me out too. She is so open and intimate with him minus the sex...that we know of. No, seriously I don’t think she’s having an affair with him, but it seems inappropriate the way she just lays down so he can float petals on her privates. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
I didn’t want to offend anyone so I changed a word.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Creeps me out too. She is so open and intimate with him minus the sex...that we know of. No, seriously I don’t think she’s having an affair with him, but it seems inappropriate the way she just lays down so he can float petals on her privates. 

i just couldn't watch after their first scene when he blew smoke from his hooka into her nose,,,,,,ew!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i just couldn't watch after their first scene when he blew smoke from his hooka into her nose,,,,,,ew!

If she gets Covid that’s going to be the source. 

12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Poor redhead friend that’s always just there and never saying anything 

It also looks like she is not drinking the Daniel Moon wine. Her liquid is a lighter color. Perhaps cranberry juice. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought is was funny. Crickets have a lot of protein. 

I agree with the women that you shouldn’t hide an ingredient so people eat something that they’re not aware of. But it feels like they gang up on Tiffany every single event, so I’m giving her somewhat of a pass. Kary needs to relax. She lives for any moment to get riled up. I’m annoyed that these people are making me Team D’Andra which I’ve never been. 

• Love 17
47 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wonder how much she pays him to service her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I want to know more about Stephanie's charity.  The cost was $300,000 before the lockers?  All I heard was water bottles, but what was the rest?

Why do they all say girl so much?  You know, girl?

I would be annoyed if someone out crickets in my food and didn’t tell me.  But oh, they acted like Brandi could’ve died.

• Love 8

Tiffany to Kam: So you want to articulate your pepperoni placement?  Kam getting all butt hurt about her comment. Lighten up, Kammy. I'm not sure what the correct word would be in that statement when Kam was describing her silent friends pizza.  Tiff cracks me up. I don't think she means to be nasty or condescending, she just doesn't know how to read a room. She puts her foot in her mouth with these ladies quite often. I guess that mean ole' mama of hers never taught her social skillz. 

Kary always having to one up everybody. Oh, you learned English when you were 6? Well, I was 16. STFU, Kary! I did like her yellow dress, though. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 13

Tonight was a reminder of why I can't stand Kam - no one wants to hear your "etiquette rules" about everything - STFU.  Setting the alarm to make the party end, and then crowing "I'm following the rules!" on your way out the door just makes you a bitch.  And if you think it's adorable to constantly misuse and mispronounce words, people are sometimes going to laugh at you.  It's what you're going for, isn't it?  But I guess it's more fun to make the choice to babytalk, "Wha? Didn't I do it right?" {smirk, simper, simper} OR berate your host for patronizing you.  Instead of crickets Tiffany should have pulled out a big black dildo and chased her skinny butt into the pool!

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

. I'm not sure what the correct word would be in that statement when Kam was describing her silent friends pizza.  

I think Kam was going for meticulous.  And she sure is extra sensitive to everything Tiffany does. She needs to lighten up.  Good grief!

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Fancy is never going to be trained properly if Kam continues to use that high pitched baby voice with her. The trainer should have given her a failing grade. 

I would definitely get an F.  That puppy is sooooo friggen cute!  I would find it very difficult to keep from hugging and cuddling her constantly.  Such a fluffy puffball of love! 🥰

• Love 9
4 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

the only two that don't annoy me  are brandi and steph

Stephanie is my favorite, but I do like Brandi as well. I like that they have a genuine friendship, like to have fun, aren't snobby, aren't competitive, neither one is malicious. Stephanie is the gentler of the two, but I could see myself being friends with the both of them. 

47 minutes ago, swankie said:

I would definitely get an F.  That puppy is sooooo friggen cute!  I would find it very difficult to keep from hugging and cuddling her constantly.  Such a fluffy puffball of love! 🥰

I know right! So adorable. 😍

I didn't think anyone could annoy me more than Kary, but Tiffany did tonight. Her prank was mean and not remotely funny. She is an intelligent woman who grew up in the US. She knows most Americans do not have any interest in eating crickets. This is the second time she's pushed the ladies to eat stuff they don't want to. It's not cute. 

I also hate this attitude some people have of "you're so basic and uncultured because you like simple foods." You can say you're more adventurous, but putting anything into your mouth doesn't make you better. A classy woman is one who respects others and wants her friends to be at ease. I'm vegetarian but have always been someone interested in different cuisines. I don't get how variety isn't the spice of life for everyone, but some people like the foods they grew up with and hate trying new things. Nothing wrong with that. 

• Love 20
6 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

I’m over Kary looking for reasons to be offended constantly.   It’s exhausting to watch.   

Do you think she gets pissed off when she’s happy that she is happy?

• LOL 19
  • Love 3

I thought it was interesting that Brandi said (after running around Tiffany’s house making a scene and vomiting in her bathroom) that she still feels weird around Tiffany, so she didn’t want to make a big deal about the cricket thing. That just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. It is racist to make a mocking video and initially defend that video until you receive backlash. It is not racist to address a legitimate gripe you have with someone for an action that person took.

I just don’t understand why it’s so hard for the women on these shows to be around people of other races (and this is across the board because there was some awkwardness with Garcelle on BH too and we’ll see how NY does this season). Be mindful and not ignorant and don’t do racist things and you won’t be labeled a racist.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

She knows most Americans do not have any interest in eating crickets.

I am a cricket eater!  Ok, it was only once, it was a cricket taco at an authentic Mexican restaurant (close to the White House), my son insisted I try it and it was good, crunchy with a little spice...much better than the tongue taco that was option two, I could not eat that.  The irony here is that for the first seven years of my son's life I could not have gotten him to eat anything other than a chicken nugget, pizza or a hot dog!  I feel like when you are an adult and someone offers you an internal organ or an appendage or an insect it is perfectly okay to decline, Tiffany has to be the adult and understand at some point adults can say no thank you to any food that needs "an acquired taste." 

I agree Tiffany was wrong in her method but look how many times Brandi's tasteless jokes made people uncomfortable and angry, she is fair play and now she may think twice before she pulls another unfunny prank just to get under someone's skin.  If I were Kameron I would have laughing at Brandi, think about the dildo chase, that made Kam uncomfortable, the dog fake shit on Leanne's chair and all the dumb shit she has pulled, Brandi can dish it out but cannot take it.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

That shaman looks like a perv. 

Yes, let's talk about the shaman, the vibe was weird, I would be interested to know how much D'Andra is paying for a session of soul cleansing.  He greated her with a hug at the door and with a "hey girlfriend," then she took her mask off, didn't she have Covid, wouldn't she be careful after that?  

Are we going to see a group trip to the shaman for some HW healing crap? 

This last episode had a lot of nothing from Brandi and I was fine with that but then she had to puke...I would always opt for crickets over vomit in my mouth.  If I were Brandi I would have given Tiffany the finger, walk right in to her house and vomited on her floor or in the shoe cover bowl.  I really hate sticking up for Brandi.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, swankie said:

I think Kam was going for meticulous.  And she sure is extra sensitive to everything Tiffany does. She needs to lighten up.  Good grief!

She’s extra sensitive to everything. Every season is the same mess. She can go!

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Brandi is going to take Tik Tok away from her girls. Aren’t they a bit too young to have it to begin with? 
What happened to parents who monitor what they kids see on SM? 

My son is almost 11, I don't let him watch Tik Tok.  

• Love 10

Is the shaman for real, or is this all something D'Andra has cooked up for a story line? There's a kOoKy 90s rom-com vibe to the whole story. (And according to D'Andra, via Bravo, he's a stylist who kind of moonlights as a shaman.) I add this to her and her husband's equally kooky mail box antics, and I have the whole thing on SIDE EYE status.

I like Tiffany, but she's so bossy. Like Stephanie, I don't mind a firm party end time, and like Kam, I think that should have been explained on the original invitation. After sending that "make sure all you effers are out by 10:30" text, Tiffany earned every bit of the ribbing she got.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

So Brandi can drink buckets of tequila but crickets make her puke?

I'm sorry, if I was friends with Tiffany I would make sure I ate food before going to her house.  She's an ahole. 

• Love 10

Kam you used the wrong word .. pointing that out isn't being a bitch or lording it over you ... its to let you know so you don't continue to do it around other people and look like a fucking IDIOT ...this would be different if this was the ONLY time she has done this but come on this is a repeated offense.  She needs to sit down

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11

Tiffany was not just “pointing it out”, she was mocking Kam.

I actually agree that if Kam is going to work the ditz angle then reaction to it is fair game. But this was not an example of Tiffany kindly educating her, it was an attempt to diminish Kam.  Let’s be honest about that.

ETA: I just looked up "articulate" and it turns out that a lesser used definition is "to fit or form into an intensive whole", which kind of describes Kam's pepperoni placement.

Point: Kameron Wescott 

;)

Edited by Jel
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Tiffany’s party didn’t seem fun because she didn’t make her guests at all comfortable.  When someone has rules and requirements then it’s hard to feel relaxed and comfortable for fear of doing something wrong. 

The text was a good way to set expectation but could have been worded differently like more of a “I just want to let you know that I have an early meeting tomorrow so we won’t be hanging from the rafters doing tequila shots at all hours!”  And then just shut the bar down when you think it’s time for people to go.  She was actually having fun at 10:30 and didn’t want people to leave but she’d set it up so there they want in a passive aggressive in your face fashion.  

• Love 12
37 minutes ago, Jel said:

Tiffany was not just “pointing it out”, she was mocking Kam.

;)

there was no mocking ... Kam needs to get over herself she has an issue with people thinking she is DUMB and that is her problem and fault ... she gets defensive that again is all on her ... don't try to use words you don't understand if you don't want to be corrected

• Love 8

I forgot what happened to the pinata, they opened it and someone read something...what happened after that?

Tiffany shut down the party before it started then acted shocked when 10:30 rolled around and all the HW's got up to leave.  Tiffany is a party pooper.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

there was no mocking ... Kam needs to get over herself she has an issue with people thinking she is DUMB and that is her problem and fault ... she gets defensive that again is all on her ... don't try to use words you don't understand if you don't want to be corrected

I think it was pretty clear she was mocking her. And I think it was okay for Kam to call her out. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Jel said:

I think it was pretty clear she was mocking her. And I think it was okay for Kam to call her out. 

Kam can dish it out but cant take it ... she has No problem correcting other people and lording MANNERS and other things against people but god forbid you correct her then its HOW dare you ... she used the wrong word she has used wrong words repeatedly getting mad about being corrected is to me stupid .. just say my bad I was wrong and move on.. would she rather people laugh at how stupid she is for continuing to use the wrong words and every one snickering behind her back.. then she would get pissed HOW dare you not tell me I was using the wrong words and making me look like a fool

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 17