Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, KoKo said:

I became much more impressed with her the second season, and felt she earned her place into DCC, esp her dancing skills.   I had become a fan as well- but there are still some of her "quirks" that irritate me.    I know she really struggled the 1st year with weight, immaturity and all that that implies, but I thought she worked her butt off to lose the weight and keep in shape.   I hadn't seen the pics (or videos) from this past April that were mentioned of her being thick, then not even performing.   

Her most recent photo on ig doesn't show any noticeable weight gain but she has been posting some workout stuff to her stories. I don't think it'd weight gain, that was just speculation.

From the post and others it more sounds like something has happened in her family that is needing to be dealt with

• Useful 2
On 6/17/2021 at 3:07 PM, TB12 said:

Unpopular opinion but i'll NEVER understand the Kat love. To me I can't get past her over the top i'm so goofy personality and lack of dance ability. The fact that TPTB gush over her is beyond me and probably adds to my annoyance with her, not her fault but still...

THIS!! A thousand times. Her goofy attitude on tv annoys me a lot! And she’s a huge ambassador risk as she has virtually no control over what comes out of that mouth….. (unless, of course, it was all edited to look like that)

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, LilyD said:

THIS!! A thousand times. Her goofy attitude on tv annoys me a lot! And she’s a huge ambassador risk as she has virtually no control over what comes out of that mouth….. (unless, of course, it was all edited to look like that)

Going off what she posts on social media. I don't think editing can be blamed for what we see. She is actually just that immature and looseliped.

Not to mention the rumors, which I believe were confirmed, of her fratenizing with players in her first season.

I want to know what she has on TPTB which has allowed her to stay so long. Even a Kelli crush doesn't get away with this much.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

Going off what she posts on social media. I don't think editing can be blamed for what we see. She is actually just that immature and looseliped.

Not to mention the rumors, which I believe were confirmed, of her fratenizing with players in her first season.

I want to know what she has on TPTB which has allowed her to stay so long. Even a Kelli crush doesn't get away with this much.

Didn't someone say that if they cut her for fraternizing, that she would take others down with her? If that's all true, maybe it was some of their favorites or better dancers, and they didn't wanna risk losing them. If they even knew who the other girls were. Idk. Kat was the only one that was really "exposed". You can't cut her for that, if you're not gonna cut the others that you may be aware of. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

The first one is either KayDianna or Christina I literally can't tell them apart, next is Jada, and then I believe its Ashley who was previously on the Dolphins (ash_willll)! You can also see Lea Tunnell behind her in the maroon in that picture (leatunnell). Then its Dani, Rachel, Kelee, and Kat.

Including Erin F. I have 25 TCC (Or are they finalists? Anyone know if there was a cut after this finals round?):

FD528041-B0B6-46F3-8AC2-5BC6471D36B2_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.1ef18c2be214358e2a11ced7e52a9adc.jpeg

Can you tell me again who Rebecca is?

2 hours ago, KoKo said:

I hadn't seen the pics (or videos) from this past April that were mentioned of her being thick, then not even performing.   

They were on the 2020 squad thread

1 hour ago, Jezlyn said:

Her most recent photo on ig doesn't show any noticeable weight gain but she has been posting some workout stuff to her stories.

Her account was hacked, so the last two pics posted are from her rookie year.  I think the most recent ones taken would be the ones with her boyfriend in the pic.

31 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

They were on the 2020 squad thread

Her account was hacked, so the last two pics posted are from her rookie year.  I think the most recent ones taken would be the ones with her boyfriend in the pic.

Yeah she posted 1 today with her bf and it is side on so you can clearly see her shape. I can't see a weight issue there.

2 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

Yeah she posted 1 today with her bf and it is side on so you can clearly see her shape. I can't see a weight issue there.

On her personal IG account?  Cause I am seeing her goodbye message as her last post??

1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Didn't someone say that if they cut her for fraternizing, that she would take others down with her? If that's all true, maybe it was some of their favorites or better dancers, and they didn't wanna risk losing them. If they even knew who the other girls were. Idk. Kat was the only one that was really "exposed". You can't cut her for that, if you're not gonna cut the others that you may be aware of. 

If it's true that Kat would take down others down with her if she left, then that makes me think she'd either take a LOT of girls with her (at least half the team if it would make THAT much impact on TPTB and that CLEARLY indicates a much larger problem) or it would be several girls that TPTB are protecting HARD at the expense of everyone else and there are VERY few girls that would get THAT kind of protection.  I also suspect that, if it was proven true and people got wind of it, then TPTB would look bad/hypocritical no matter WHAT they did and, given history, TPTB do NOT want to look bad, especially if it was something they could have prevented but didn't because they're protecting someone/several someoners.

• Love 2
Just now, EricaShadows said:

If it's true that Kat would take down others down with her if she left, then that makes me think she'd either take a LOT of girls with her (at least half the team if it would make THAT much impact on TPTB and that CLEARLY indicates a much larger problem) or it would be several girls that TPTB are protecting HARD at the expense of everyone else and there are VERY few girls that would get THAT kind of protection.  I also suspect that, if it was proven true and people got wind of it, then TPTB would look bad/hypocritical no matter WHAT they did and, given history, TPTB do NOT want to look bad, especially if it was something they could have prevented but didn't because they're protecting someone/several someoners.

Kat doesn't have DCC mentioned on her insta - did she ever or is it possible she got cut yesterday?

52 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

I'm horrible and don't know who any of the girls are except for Kat but 43's costume in that post is GORGEOUS. Def my fave out of that bunch

That is Jada, looking like a million dollars. 37 looks great too!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

Kat doesn't have DCC mentioned on her insta - did she ever or is it possible she got cut yesterday?

She still has a Twitter though.  Wonder if they will turn those off as quickly as they have in the past.

• Love 1
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

She still has a Twitter though.  Wonder if they will turn those off as quickly as they have in the past.

They may not turn them off til after the squad is announced on season finale !! They will just keep the lady from access it 

• Love 1
On 5/29/2021 at 7:17 PM, Pau84 said:

Madeline Salter. Madeline Salter. Say it soft and it is almost like praying, say it loud and there is music playing. Madeline Salter: the real deal Legacy. I hope they don't bring her back to crush her. I hope she makes it

I hope she makes it also. If its true that her power has improved, then she has a good chance as she already had a lot of the qualities that they look for in terms of looks and her personality seemed great for the team as well. Plus with VK gone, Madeline won't have to worry about being compared to her because let's be honest, as long as VK was there any other legacy that tried out would automatically be held up against VK. They already have their looks in common and the fact that they are both legacies, but Madeline shined in ways that VK didn't such as humility, class and being well-spoken.

• Love 4
(edited)

Kat's personality isn't for everyone, but I like her. She seems to be unabashedly herself and I enjoy that about her. She'd be fun to hang out with.

Those rumors sound like a load of bull to me. It is way too easy to drop something like that here and watch it get repeated and repeated until it is accepted as fact.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Useful 2
  • Love 20
33 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Kat's personality isn't for everyone, but I like her. She seems to be unabashedly herself and I enjoy that about her. She'd be fun to hang out with.

Those rumors sound like a load of bull to me. It is way too easy to drop something like that here and watch it get repeated and repeated until it is accepted as fact.

Agreed 100%. She is a bombshell who seems like she would be fun to hang with. What is not to like? I think she would be great on the cover of the next calendar. 

• Love 14

Kat plays the airhead, but I definitely don’t think she actually is one. Her personality, though, is right up Kelli’s alley. Where we may see her as a ditz, I think Kelli just sees a bubbly personality, a la Victoria, Courtney Cook, etc. Kelli loves those types. 

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I like Kat the same way I like K Dunn - I think they would just be SO MUCH fun to hang out with on a short girl's trip or maybe once every couple of months.  But more than that I think their extra-ness would be too much for me, tho I would be delighted and have the very best time while with them.  Followed by two days of quiet and naps.

Edited by kalibean
My grammar was super awkward, tried to clean it up.
  • LOL 9
  • Love 13

Any word if Charm La’Donna was a judge this year? I know she made an appearance one night during last years bubble TC.  I hope she comes back this season too!  I usually agree with her critiques. 

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I see that Rachel W looks the same as previous years during solos. (Pony tail and same styled outfit). 🥱💤

Everyone behind her looks bored too haha

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, Jezlyn said:

She hasn't listed being DCC in her IG profile. That's not a new change.

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Me too. She is an actual voice of reason and true talent. Not Kelli's BS bias. 

Charm & Jacie can pick the squad on their own. Plus throw in Cristi Scales' kindness. 

Charm wasn't in any of the photos or videos of the judges that I saw. Jacie was a judge.

I'm surprised Cassie wasn't invited to judge considering she coaches Jnr DCC with Jackie Bob and Mary

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Clearly she has no thut so that's a plus.

Kats hair has always been awful.

1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

How does one summon a DC comic?

@Dr. Manhattan

Unknown.jpg

Does anyone think Dr. Manhattan could be one of the girls? Lol.

Also side note, do y'all think TPTB look at this forum and take into account what the fans say? Like for example if the forum is saying they don't like one of the girls, do you think they read that and re-think their decision? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

Kats hair has always been awful.

Does anyone think Dr. Manhattan could be one of the girls? Lol.

Also side note, do y'all think TPTB look at this forum and take into account what the fans say? Like for example if the forum is saying they don't like one of the girls, do you think they read that and re-think their decision? 

Yes, I think they look at this forum. I don’t think they could care less what we say though. 

• Love 12

I feel like in previous years, candidates have posted their solos on social media. Bit bummed to not have seen any. It's the best part of auditions. The snippets they show on the show aren't enough to get an idea of their dance ability - especially when they have to dub over different music for copyright. 

• Love 11

8 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I 100% agree. Thanks for pointing that out.

TPTB don't gush over Kat for her A++ dancing (unlike someone else we know), she is gushed over by TPTB because of her looks and her stand out character. Which she has. From an interview perspective, Kat's input is second to none. I prefer someone's peek into their peculiar train of thought, than a rehearsed bland response ('And world peace...').

About those rumors. Even if those rumors were true, who is in the wrong here? The only ones that are reproachable are TPTB for not upholding their own rules. Pearl clutching about arcane rules is agreeing with those rules (which are solely based on the actions of the women). I do not blame Holly, Sydney, Paige, Jenna, Kat or anyone else for not following rules that have a far-reaching impact on ones personal and non work related life. I can only blame these girls for agreeing with these rules, and that means I blame all the girls.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, INKWTWH said:

I feel like in previous years, candidates have posted their solos on social media. Bit bummed to not have seen any. It's the best part of auditions. The snippets they show on the show aren't enough to get an idea of their dance ability - especially when they have to dub over different music for copyright. 

Remember when the official website posted pics of the auditions?  They did so swiftly.  I miss those days.  They even let fans vote for their favorite TCC.   If the show was live, they could let the fans vote for number 36.  Imagine voting for either Lily or Meredith live while the ladies wait on the field for the votes to be tallied.  That would be fun.  But then Kelli wouldn't get to do her "look to the left, now look to the right".....oh never mind.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Remember when the official website posted pics of the auditions?  They did so swiftly.  I miss those days.  They even let fans vote for their favorite TCC.   If the show was live, they could let the fans vote for number 36.  Imagine voting for either Lily or Meredith live while the ladies wait on the field for the votes to be tallied.  That would be fun.  But then Kelli wouldn't get to do her "look to the left, now look to the right".....oh never mind.

And a few years ago (I want to say Amy L.’s last or second to last year on the team) the DCC Twitter page showed videos of like every single vet solo as soon as it had happened. That was a fun year to follow along. 

But if we see what actually happens, how can they edit it to “prove” that their version of events is true?

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, allitator said:

And a few years ago (I want to say Amy L.’s last or second to last year on the team) the DCC Twitter page showed videos of like every single vet solo as soon as it had happened. That was a fun year to follow along. 

But if we see what actually happens, how can they edit it to “prove” that their version of events is true?

I remember when they showed solos Jessika's was so bad as a 3rd year vet or something that everyone was baffled when she made it back lol. They gotta protect their brand as being the best when clearly that isn't true for everyone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11