Type keyword(s) to search

Madison LeCroy: What a Piece of Work!

nexxie
  • Start Topic

Drama with Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/madison-lecroy-mocks-kristin-cavallari-amid-jay-cutler-drama/

After Cavallari and Cutler’s Instagram made headlines, LeCroy took to the app to share alleged text messages between her and the former quarterback. In addition to claiming the athlete pursued her, LeCroy defended herself against allegations that she spoke poorly and publicly about Cavallari.

“You reached out to me… Your intentions may have not been pure but that might be you projecting. I’ve never said anything about Kristin nor would I,” she wrote in the text. “I came into this honestly with good intentions. I want no part of being involved in a payback or drama. But you initiated and pursued. If you weren’t interested in something real you shouldn’t have [redacted] with me.”

1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

What?! You mean to tell me self-proclaimed Alpha Madison did not make her own thread and had someone else do it???

Since Madison called Austen “muppet mouth” at the reunion, she must be aware of posts here - surprising that she didn’t start her own thread!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Yea, sadistic sociopath Madison is fer sure lurking on here, trying to get her outsize ego fed. 😂

Right now Austen’s parents are thanking their lucky stars that their son escaped the sadistic sociopath. 

Madison’s son...I feel so badly for that cute kid. 

• Love 9

Madison should be fired for her abusive behavior.  If Austen had said those derogatory comments to her he would have been let go right there on the spot and possible criminal charges brought against him (as he should be) but because Madison is a woman and Austen is man it's just brushed aside as reality tv ratings.  Gah this is what I hate about Andy Cohen--he lets this abusive behavior continue as long as it brings in ratings!

• Love 8

Is that really her?  At least her skin tone isn’t making her look like she fell asleep in the tanning bed.  Honestly, with what appears to be a zealous application of tanning product, she looks like she could slide right out of her chair. 

This young woman, while attractive, is probably going to age pretty hard...her face is in “perpetual sneer” mode. She should sit on the beach in Miami; some wizened 85-year-old millionaire would snap her up in a heartbeat.  I cannot, for the life of me, see how any smart, attractive, eligible guy would have anything to do with her; maybe that is why she is on a reality show.  And a sad sack of one at that. I will lap from my saucer of milk now.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Madison should be fired for her abusive behavior.  If Austen had said those derogatory comments to her he would have been let go right there on the spot and possible criminal charges brought against him (as he should be) but because Madison is a woman and Austen is man it's just brushed aside as reality tv ratings.  Gah this is what I hate about Andy Cohen--he lets this abusive behavior continue as long as it brings in ratings!

I would agree with you except this show kept Thomas on for so long. And even made us see him briefly at the beginning of this season. I feel like if Thomas really wanted to come back, they might even find a way to make that happen (though Ms Pat might put the kibosh on that even if Bravo wouldn’t). I don’t disagree that Madison is horrible and I’d like her to leave, but I think the guys on this show have gotten away with much worse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

This is probably why Madison stepped up the nastiness and ugliness to 15 (out of 10):

Just when you think that Southern Charm production can’t get any worse, Haymaker manages to make it so. Despite what has been reported elsewhere, Southern Charm did begin filming at the end of 2019 with two new castmates. The first episode was sent to Bravo and it was completely rejected. They didn’t even send notes. They told Aaron Rothman, the guy who brought us that lunatic of a nurse from California, to start over and recast the two new people. So they had to halt production and they started back again around February. Aaron sat everyone down and told them that they all had to bring it or this would be their last season.

https://tamaratattles.com/2020/05/12/southern-charms-cameran-eubanks-quits-the-show-exclusive-details/

I wonder if when she watched herself this past season and had felt any regrets and/or embarrassment. I would think that if I'm a customer of hers, if she's my hairdresser, and I watched SC this past season, I would be wary of going back to her just knowing her nasty attitude, even if I have no interest in her personal life.

Edited by slowpoked
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 1/29/2021 at 6:45 PM, slowpoked said:

This is probably why Madison stepped up the nastiness and ugliness to 15 (out of 10):

https://tamaratattles.com/2020/05/12/southern-charms-cameran-eubanks-quits-the-show-exclusive-details/

I wonder if when she watched herself this past season and had felt any regrets and/or embarrassment. I would think that if I'm a customer of hers, if she's my hairdresser, and I watched SC this past season, I would be wary of going back to her just knowing her nasty attitude, even if I have no interest in her personal life.

I can’t for a minute see Madison feeling an ounce of regret. 

• Love 11

NFL - Check! (Jay Cutler, Eric Decker)

MLB - Check! (A-Rod, Andruw Jones)

Madison seems to be making sure that her 15 minutes will extend in the gossip rags after SC gets cancelled (this may be the last season considering this past season was almost canned).

Who’s next?! Steph Curry and/or Lebron James in the NBA?!

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, slowpoked said:

NFL - Check! (Jay Cutler, Eric Decker)

MLB - Check! (A-Rod, Andruw Jones)

Madison seems to be making sure that her 15 minutes will extend in the gossip rags after SC gets cancelled (this may be the last season considering this past season was almost canned).

Who’s next?! Steph Curry and/or Lebron James in the NBA?!

I saw some people taking bets on Tiger next, but would that just be too easy for her?

• LOL 3

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/03/madison-lecroy-i-have-never-been-physical-with-alex-rodriguez/

I have a feeling she has met up with him, but is feeling pressured to say they never met.  Didn't Craig say that he saw her plane ticket or something?  And why would ARod facetime with a woman unless he is trying to bang her?  I mean come on.

Of course Jlo is making sure the paparazzi gets them out and about together.  Her publicist is probably working overtime. 

I don't even like Jlo and I think she can do better than this cheater.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/03/madison-lecroy-i-have-never-been-physical-with-alex-rodriguez/

I have a feeling she has met up with him, but is feeling pressured to say they never met.  Didn't Craig say that he saw her plane ticket or something?  And why would ARod facetime with a woman unless he is trying to bang her?  I mean come on.

Of course Jlo is making sure the paparazzi gets them out and about together.  Her publicist is probably working overtime. 

I don't even like Jlo and I think she can do better than this cheater.

Apparently, there were coincidental SM posts in which Madison posted on IG she was wearing a robe, lying on a bed on Refinery Hotel in NYC, while A-Rod posted on Twitter a video of himself in front of the same hotel. Both posts were done on December 2020. 

Obviously A-Rod was in NYC in December for JLo’s Times Square NYE show. But Madison???? Hmmm....

From Reality Tea:

The Instagram account bravoandcocktails has not one, but two, highlights reels investigating the allegations against Madison. On the reunion, Madison denied flying to Miami, EMPHATICALLY, but no one mentioned flying to New York. In December 2020, Madison shared a photo in bed from the Refinery Hotel in New York. At that time, A-Rod shared a selfie in front of (what appeared to be) the Refinery Hotel. Yesterday, that Instagram post disappeared from his feed. What. A. Coincidence. Shady stuff, A-Rod.

Update: He deleted the post from Instagram, but forgot to delete the evidence from Twitter and Facebook. It’s about to disappear in 3… 2…. 1….

https://www.realitytea.com/2021/01/29/whos-the-ex-mlb-player-that-madison-lecroy-allegedly-hooked-up-with-was-it-alex-rodriguez/

Edited by slowpoked
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Why would A-Rod waste time with a d-list bleached-blond Bravolebrity with a crooked mouth and a shitty personality? If he went for Madison then they deserve each other — and better for Jennifer Lopez to find out he’s a “cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater” before they reschedule the wedding. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

Why would A-Rod waste time with a d-list bleached-blond Bravolebrity with a crooked mouth and a shitty personality? If he went for Madison then they deserve each other — and better for Jennifer Lopez to find out he’s a “cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater” before they reschedule the wedding. 

I don’t think A-Rod is above having side chicks as long as he doesn’t get caught. And like Austen said, Madison is after the biggest blue check mark she can find. So maybe match made in heaven?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

I don’t think A-Rod is above having side chicks as long as he doesn’t get caught. And like Austen said, Madison is after the biggest blue check mark she can find. So maybe match made in heaven?!

Totally possible. As they say, there’s no accounting for taste. 

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

She already knows he's a cheater - this is not the first time he has been caught cheating on Jlo.  Seriously the guy is a scumbag. 

I guess she likes that they are a power couple or something?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RedHawk said:

“Why do you want to climb Mount Everest?"

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She already knows he's a cheater - this is not the first time he has been caught cheating on Jlo.  Seriously the guy is a scumbag. 

I guess she likes that they are a power couple or something?

This makes me sad because it seems JLo is very close with ARod's (these abbreviated names are killing me lol) children. I hate how this could all end for both sets of children as both sets have been through divorces previously. What a mess. 

Yeesh, it gets messier.

https://www.realitytea.com/2021/02/03/madison-lecroy-jlo/

After that, Madison got very specific with her explanation of what went on with her and the ex-Yankee to save her ass and not get sued. Madison proclaimed, “He’s never physically cheated on his fiancée with me.” 

Okaaaaayyyy....so, Facetime sex then? He jerked off while you showed T&A, and more?!

Edited by slowpoked
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Yeesh, it gets messier.

After that, Madison got very specific with her explanation of what went on with her and the ex-Yankee to save her ass and not get sued. Madison proclaimed, “He’s never physically cheated on his fiancée with me.” 

Okaaaaayyyy....so, Facetime sex then? He jerked off while you showed T&A, and more?!

Oh, ick! lol

• Love 3

Now that A-Rod has said emphatically never meeting her, will Madison come out with receipts?! Or will she be too afraid of JLo? JLo will eat her for breakfast the way KCav never could.

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Now that A-Rod has said emphatically never meeting her, will Madison come out with receipts?! Or will she be too afraid of JLo? JLo will eat her for breakfast the way KCav never could.

RECEIPTS! RECEIPTS!  RECEIPTS!

I pray for this.

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, slowpoked said:

There’s some speculation that Madison could have been paid in some way for her statement about A-Rod never “physically” cheating with her. I wouldn’t be surprised if the receipts are kept locked away while she cashes a big check. 

• Useful 1

She's definitely in this for the money and "building her empire" means becoming an influencer (shill) like Cameran has done. This level of celebrity gossip sends her name recognition up a few notches, and it's why I have no interest in the show if she becomes the "star". She's vile AND boring. 

So I'm down to "Below Deck" as the one and only Bravo show I care about anymore. At least the BD cast isn't 90% obvious fame whores looking for a way to sell their "line" or product(s). That's all these reality shows have become -- promotional opportunities -- and that is a huge fail for me because they totally stopped being entertaining.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 2/4/2021 at 11:55 PM, slowpoked said:

Yeesh, it gets messier.

Gosh, I wonder what sort of philosophical, deeply intellectual conversations they must have shared? Because obviously he was into her strictly for her superior conversational skills, right??

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

From the original Page Six article:

“I don’t know what to do,” a distraught-sounding LeCroy told us Wednesday. “I have tried to be as quiet as possible. I don’t want anything bad for his family, or for mine. We are definitely innocent in this.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/03/madison-lecroy-i-have-never-been-physical-with-alex-rodriguez/?utm_campaign=iphone_p6&utm_source=mail_app

Girl, you know EXACTLY what you're doing.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, divsc said:

Ugh, I wish they didn't break up because of her, just to show that Madison is just a speck of dust that JLo brushed off her shoulder, that Madison doesn't matter.

But ARod always had a wandering eye, so I guess this is inevitable.

Knowing how egotistical Madison is, I'm sure this emboldens her to feel that golly, she's so important she broke up a Hollywood power couple. Maybe even thinking she'll definitely be the lead dog in the next season of SC. 

• Love 7

I happen to be a lifelong Yankees' fan and had to put up with A-Rod's continual drama for twelve seasons. In baseball when there's a player on your favorite team that you dislike, you root for the laundry, not for the person inside of it, but because I do like Jennifer Lopez, I had hoped that he had learned from his multitude of mistakes. They seemed like a perfect match; each of them being high maintenance diva types. They seemed to complement each other very well. 

I must say that having him cheat on one of the world's most famous, most beautiful and most talented women with a D-list reality TV cast member was not on my bingo card. Then again, cheaters gonna cheat.

I'd suspect that Alex has already cast Madison aside, but no matter; she'll now be even more insufferable next season because of this brush with someone of A-Rod's level of fame. If there is a next season. I'm almost hoping there isn't.

• Love 12

https://pagesix.com/2021/04/15/jennifer-lopez-and-alex-rodriguez-confirm-breakup/

Page Six previously revealed that the stars — who got engaged in 2019 but postponed their wedding twice, citing the COVID-19 pandemic — had split because of Rodriguez’s scandal with “Southern Charm” star Madison LeCroy. 

At the start of the year, LeCroy’s co-stars accused her on the air of having an inappropriate relationship with married former MLB player. LeCroy later admitted to FaceTiming with Rodriguez but denied anything beyond the calls.

“He’s never physically cheated on his fiancée with me,” LeCroy told Page Six in February, adding, “I don’t want anything bad for his family, or for mine. We are definitely innocent in this.”

But a source told Page Six in March, “The Madison LeCroy scandal was the reason they finally broke up. There were already problems, but Jennifer was really embarrassed by it.”