Type keyword(s) to search

Madison LeCroy: What a Piece of Work!

nexxie
  • Start Topic

I’m picturing the Bravo executives, all looking like Montgomery Burns from the Simpson’s, seated around a conference table at Bravo headquarters, happily exclaiming, “eggsellent, eggsellent.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/15/2021 at 10:33 AM, Babyfoot said:

I’m picturing the Bravo executives, all looking like Montgomery Burns from the Simpson’s, seated around a conference table at Bravo headquarters, happily exclaiming, “eggsellent, eggsellent.”

Yes. Unfortunately, Madison has certainly ensured herself a spot on the show again, if it was ever in doubt. Between this and Kathryn losing custody of her kids, again, BRAVO is ecstatic.

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 2
On 4/16/2021 at 5:16 PM, chlban said:

Yes. Unfortunately, Madison has certainly ensured herself a spot on the show again, if it was ever in doubt. Between this and Kathryn losing custody of her kids, again, BRAVO is ecstatic.

Meanwhile, Madison is now claiming on her Instagram that she has a boyfriend(that’s not Austen or A-Rod!) and Kathryn is moving into a flashy new condo with her boyfriend...seems rather convenient if the show is indeed going to start filming soon...

((also, word on the street is that Leva’s already started the process for filming a pilot for a “Vanderpump Rules”-esque show at Republic))

39BC0C4B-770E-4EDC-A648-A84F0DC5FAA9.jpeg

On 4/18/2021 at 12:35 PM, Sun-Bun said:

Meanwhile, Madison is now claiming on her Instagram that she has a boyfriend(that’s not Austen or A-Rod!) and Kathryn is moving into a flashy new condo with her boyfriend...seems rather convenient if the show is indeed going to start filming soon...

((also, word on the street is that Leva’s already started the process for filming a pilot for a “Vanderpump Rules”-esque show at Republic))

39BC0C4B-770E-4EDC-A648-A84F0DC5FAA9.jpeg

The jokes about her knees write themselves.  

I know.  Sue me.

• LOL 4

Madison is engaged to someone she’s only known for 6 months, they live on opposite coasts, and he’s been “sitting on the ring for a few months” already, and SHE had also been expecting to receive a ring as they traveled this summer—even though they only met in April. Does anyone see red flags waving? (People has two articles, so if that quote isn’t in this one, it’s in the other one where they describe the 3.5 ct ring).

Read in People: https://apple.news/A1EVD9TPlSZWwbT2AEGsvzA

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 5
On 10/23/2021 at 1:35 PM, pasdetrois said:

Interesting that she and the media are withholding his last name.

It is interesting.  Betting many would love to know their secret for that accomplishment.

Here's a pic (not sure if other links had one). madison-lecroy-engaged-reportedly

phpe0BhWUAM.jpg

Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

It is interesting.  Betting many would love to know their secret for that accomplishment.

Here's a pic (not sure if other links had one). madison-lecroy-engaged-reportedly

phpe0BhWUAM.jpg

p.s. & btw -- Yolanda says Zayn "struck" her??!!

12 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Bringing the Madison's teeth discussion here.

While it's hard to unsee the difference, I'm not 100% sure that if we didn't know of her, that we would notice it so much. 

Even in the still shot of the video, you can see that she's having a hard time closing her mouth fully.

I blame the dentist.  To make a set of veneers that look more natural, the tooth structure has to be significantly reduced, but many dentists promote "minimal prep" veneers, so they keep more of the natural tooth structure intact.   Which sounds like it makes more sense, but you're now putting this "fake fingernail" on top of an existing tooth, so it's just a lot thicker.

So you end up with this horse mouth, which looks ridiculous.  And because the teeth are, at least minimally prepped (reduced), there's no turning back.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Even in the still shot of the video, you can see that she's having a hard time closing her mouth fully.

I blame the dentist.  To make a set of veneers that look more natural, the tooth structure has to be significantly reduced, but many dentists promote "minimal prep" veneers, so they keep more of the natural tooth structure intact.   Which sounds like it makes more sense, but you're now putting this "fake fingernail" on top of an existing tooth, so it's just a lot thicker.

So you end up with this horse mouth, which looks ridiculous.  And because the teeth are, at least minimally prepped (reduced), there's no turning back.  

Oh gosh, I didn't know how veneers were done! I could never as I have serious dentist and tooth phobia. Wouldn't they need replacing or something later on, like breast implants do?

I'm shocked at how Madison's teeth look on the wwhl clip! She was gorgeous before, (although a terrible, vindictive person) and now she looks bad, and her teeth remind me of Captain Sandy's.

• Love 5
On 7/17/2022 at 8:03 AM, Starlight925 said:

You have described why I have been so afraid to get veneers even though I really want them.   Too many people seem to look like Madison.  I'd be pissed to spend all that $$ and then look like I have huge teeth like that.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, KLJ said:

You have described why I have been so afraid to get veneers even though I really want them.   Too many people seem to look like Madison.  I'd be pissed to spend all that $$ and then look like I have huge teeth like that.

To get the most natural result, more tooth structure needs to be removed.  Dentist removes most of the tooth with a bur (Note:  These teeth were not peg-like before; this is how they look once the dentist has prepared them for the veneers):

1905968271_Anteriorcrowns.png.5b813f69c6926b7e5a5b345eb63a9308.png

But even in Madison's case, where not as much tooth structure was removed, any amount of tooth that gets removed is gone forever.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I am shocked at Madison's appearance on WWHL, although I only saw a few minutes.

She was blessed with a very pretty face, some would say she is a natural beauty.

She has glorious hair - she's a hairdresser - and on WWHL her hair was scraped back in a careless greasy mess.

Her pretty face is recently surgically altered I think, and it's not an improvement.

The mouth/veneers are a tragedy.

These young women lose their minds as soon as they can afford the procedures.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Yeah, I get a little twinged when I see people who have perfectly acceptable teeth, go to the expense and even risk frankly, of having them veneered.  All in the elusive search for the ideal.  Then there's the folks like me, who could seriously benefit, but can't begin to afford them.  I'm a free market capitalist, but still.

• Love 7
On 7/16/2022 at 5:16 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Bringing the Madison's teeth discussion here.

While it's hard to unsee the difference, I'm not 100% sure that if we didn't know of her, that we would notice it so much. 

Those chiclets don't fit

• LOL 4

No comments on Madison's wedding?  The lack of interest shows how irrelevant she is and I love it.  Her feature in People magazine was posted on Instagram (wow - how desperate is People these days?).  The comments about her dress were so entertaining!  It was pretty but not what you would expect her to choose.  I think she's worn more eye catching dresses on the show.  And it was quite laughable how she was obviously going for a "demure" look (Mormon standards?) all while her breasts were spilling out of the top.  Is this new groom sheltered or something?  Who would tie themselves to such a terrible person?  

• Love 3

I feel like there's an angle at play with this marriage. Why would Madison yank her young son out of the only town he's known, as well as far away from his father? Maybe she will be a Salt Lake City housewife (RHoSLC) and spend the school year in Charleston.

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I feel like there's an angle at play with this marriage. Why would Madison yank her young son out of the only town he's known, as well as far away from his father? Maybe she will be a Salt Lake City housewife (RHoSLC) and spend the school year in Charleston.

I think they live in California. And he's a lapsed Mormon, so no restrictions on her boobs spilling out of her dress. 

• Love 1
On 10/15/2021 at 11:42 AM, JenE4 said:

Madison is engaged to someone she’s only known for 6 months, they live on opposite coasts, and he’s been “sitting on the ring for a few months” already, and SHE had also been expecting to receive a ring as they traveled this summer—even though they only met in April. Does anyone see red flags waving? (People has two articles, so if that quote isn’t in this one, it’s in the other one where they describe the 3.5 ct ring).

Read in People: https://apple.news/A1EVD9TPlSZWwbT2AEGsvzA

Continuing the discussion from the recent episode thread on why we think Brett is rich: Above is an article from when they got engaged. They had only known each other a few months and they spent a lot of that time traveling. He gave her a 3.5 ct ring. And now we know they also had a 3 week honeymoon in Dubai and Singapore and a couple of other places. You don’t do all that on a fireman’s salary…unless you’re embezzling from the city—in which case Brett will fit right in at Bravo! Kidding!! But sure sounds like this man has mailbox money to me!

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 4

Doing some digging. I don't know if or how this Ultimate Hoops could be monetized, but he seems to have been involved in it. (I'm thinking it's recreational only)

youtube.com/user/UltimateHoops

uhlife.com/profile

This👇 "celeb" site says his LinkedIn lists him as a Nike rep, which could account for some wealth, if he had stock options etc. That LinkedIn profile no longer exists, so he's working at being under the radar wrt his personal background. Interestingly, I found not even a hint about being a firefighter, whether hands-on or some sort of admin position, as she stated on WWHL last week. She said he "moved inside" or something to that effect, as it was less dangerous, now that he has a wife a family. 😏 

realitytitbit.com/bravo/madisons-fiance-brett-randle-southern-charmed-her-with-his-sporty-nike-career

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

oig som digging. I don't if or ow this ltima oops is montizd, but h sms to hav bn involvd in it. 

youtube.com/user/UltimateHoops

uhlife.com/profile

This👇 "celeb" site says his LinkedIn lists him as a Nike rep, which could account for some wealth, if he had stock options etc. That LinkedIn profile no longer exists, so he's working at being under the radar wrt his personal background. Interestingly, I found not even a hint about being a firefighter, whether hands-on or some sort of admin position, as she stated on WWHL last week. She said he "moved inside" or something to that effect, as it was less dangerous, now that he has a wife a family. 😏 

realitytitbit.com/bravo/madisons-fiance-brett-randle-southern-charmed-her-with-his-sporty-nike-career

Are we sure “Ultimate Hoops” isn’t just a fantasy basketball league?! This doesn’t make any sense because there’s no indication that he’s ever been a professional basketball player. If he were, Madison would be leading with that. And no one’s getting $12M to play in a local Sacramento league. I don’t know anything about sports, but I bet there are plenty of guys in the NBA who aren’t making $12M. Not everyone is LeBron.

• Like 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

Are we sure “Ultimate Hoops” isn’t just a fantasy basketball league?! This doesn’t make any sense because there’s no indication that he’s ever been a professional basketball player. If he were, Madison would be leading with that. And no one’s getting $12M to play in a local Sacramento league. I don’t know anything about sports, but I bet there are plenty of guys in the NBA who aren’t making $12M. Not everyone is LeBron.

The YouTube link shows it as an on-site game, but yes, that $12m figure I'm sure is some sort of valuation of him, similar to a fantasy league. I edited my post to fill in missing info after you quoted apparently.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

There's something so fishy about this.

I thought Brett was a religious Mormon or something?

Now he's been a Nike rep?  Which BTW, an average Nike rep doesn't make Dubai/3.5 carat ring money.  I come from that world (the rep world, not the Dubai world lol).

Why aren't they being honest here?  Why can't he be an "office fireman" in South Carolina?  Are there no other fire-in-the-building firefighters who have families?  Of course there are.

He's as shady as Madison.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Yea, absolutely nothing about the Brett/Madison story adds up. Nothing.

And once again, there is a kid being dragged through it all by parent/s, who are singularly motivated by dollars, maybe fame. (His dad can't b Mr. Wonderful, or  he wouldn't allow his son's involvement, no matter how minimal.) Sickening. 

Bravo is 😈.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Continuing the discussion from the recent episode thread on why we think Brett is rich: Above is an article from when they got engaged. They had only known each other a few months and they spent a lot of that time traveling. He gave her a 3.5 ct ring. And now we know they also had a 3 week honeymoon in Dubai and Singapore and a couple of other places. You don’t do all that on a fireman’s salary…unless you’re embezzling from the city—in which case Brett will fit right in at Bravo! Kidding!! But sure sounds like this man has mailbox money to me!

She has a nice Bravo salary, and she is a hairdresser for years. She also has a lot of endorsements. I think they could travel on her money only. Some of these websites are not legitimate, or accurate. Madison never mentioned he was a Nike representative (something that is worth mentioning even if he was one in the past), and her story about what he does, or is changed a few times already. The couple said he was a firefighter in the first episode of the season, and on WWHL.

Edited by ZettaK