Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

On 12/8/2022 at 3:39 PM, bravofan27 said:

That's exactly it, and pretty much exactly what she said. She is using Mike to literally console her from Josh's rejection. She needs Mike because she needs sympathy because it's not working out with Josh.

Josh is way richer, hotter, and has a better personality though, and I don't blame Natalie for holding out. It's Mike's problem that he is trying to play the game with her too. 

Tell me.  What man with half a brain would be interested in a woman who acts like a child.  She doesn’t get her way, then sits and pouts and makes faces like a child.  I have never heard her say one sentence that makes any sense.  What doesn’t she talk normally, instead of talking thru her teeth?  Does she have an affliction of some sort.  Her eyes and fake mop on her head are the only thing she’s got going for her.  Josh is full of shit, as he has no interest of her in the future.  She can’t even have a conversation with anyone who makes sense, except maybe a two year old.   Oh, and btw, Mike is no prize package either.  Zero personality.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Wait. WAIT. Nutalie is throwing shade at Cesaer for bringing Ukranian women to the US?? What does she think Mike did?  How did she end up in the States?? Girl is completely cucu for coco puffs!!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Rebky said:

Wait. WAIT. Nutalie is throwing shade at Cesaer for bringing Ukranian women to the US?? What does she think Mike did?  How did she end up in the States?? Girl is completely cucu for coco puffs!!

In Mike’s defense (I know, I know) he and Natalie were introduced by a mutual friend. He was not a sex tourist as Caesar and David (mmmmm) were.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3

I didn't know where to post this, but I just watched the Tell All part 3, and I cannot believe that Tim told Veronica that she was devaluing herself by dating Jamal casually. Why is it if a woman enjoys sex with a new man, she's devaluing herself, but a man has good sex with a woman, he's just living his best life? I don't get why he cares?

3 hours ago, Gobi said:

In Mike’s defense (I know, I know) he and Natalie were introduced by a mutual friend. He was not a sex tourist as Caesar and David (mmmmm) were.

But wasn't it an online friend? Or did he meet her in person?

4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Tell me.  What man with half a brain would be interested in a woman who acts like a child.  She doesn’t get her way, then sits and pouts and makes faces like a child.  I have never heard her say one sentence that makes any sense.  What doesn’t she talk normally, instead of talking thru her teeth?  Does she have an affliction of some sort.  Her eyes and fake mop on her head are the only thing she’s got going for her.  Josh is full of shit, as he has no interest of her in the future.  She can’t even have a conversation with anyone who makes sense, except maybe a two year old.   Oh, and btw, Mike is no prize package either.  Zero personality.

Believe it or not, I really like Mike's personality. I think he would carry on great conversations with people who speak English and understand his humour and sarcasm.

What will Natalie do if she never has children, and then her looks go. I hope she pulls out of her superficial nonsense 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 12/7/2022 at 2:29 PM, bravofan27 said:

Tiffany is desperate, insecure, and fake. She's fat, uneducated, and has two kids.

Mike and Natalie have the same pouty spoiled stubborness. They both want to be treated special.

Debbie is such a mean bitch. She was putting down everyone and being super judgmental of everyone.

I have no idea if Tiffany is uneducated, but she is definitely not stupid! I appreciate she stayed and let Ronald see Carly, then planned to end it upon her return. I also believe she used to be insecure, but I think she's realizing her worth.

I like Mike, and Shaun keeps inviting him back. He's anything but a fame whore.

Yep, Debbie is annoying. She asks some good questions, but she's mainly out of line. Love Tony. Polite until you overstep. Then watch out - Canadian to the core.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Oh, this Tell All is painful to watch. Please can we now put a fork in the multiple romances of Colt & Debbie so I never have to listen to that old bag swear like a drunken sailor and feel as though she is the Grande Dame of 90 Day.  Poor Veronica, her desire to continue in the 90 Day Franchise by dating Jamal has turned her from one of my favorites to a thirsty woman.  She said all along she was looking for a relationship not a f—- buddy &now it’s all “anything goes”. She will turn intoJamal’s mother if she isn’t careful.  And why did Shaun ask that nosey question & why did Jamal answer it. That was extremely disrespectful toVeronica.

• Applause 3
  • Love 8
On 12/12/2022 at 8:38 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Poor Veronica, her desire to continue in the 90 Day Franchise by dating Jamal has turned her from one of my favorites to a thirsty woman.  

Nah, she's not "thirsty". If she was, she'd keep doing her pillow talk and stay in the franchise. Jamal is a highly desirable guy who is upfront, and honest. Who knows, maybe something will click? Veronica also accepts there's little chance of longterm coupling. because of his age, so she's enjoying the interlude. Been there myself,  between marriages, and it was just what I needed.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
On 12/7/2022 at 5:31 PM, Breedom said:

Debbie needs to pull herself together. Crying like that into her stranger's (oh, "boyfriend's") armpit is not becoming and only makes her look weak and pathetic. I did appreciate Tim speaking up for her, though - letting Colt know his feelings on how he speaks to his mom. Colt has developed some real anger issues there. Apparently he doesn't care how he comes off on national TV. He lets all that negative energy out and apparently doesn't care how he is perceived. Also, sounds like Vanessa is at the end of her rope with her boy-man, saying he's like her child. 

Yep, I worry Tony will consider her too needy if she's always hanging on to him. But I do like Tony, so far.

Colt is beyond bitter and hurt, and I'm unsure why. He's turned Debbie's life upside down these last 5 years with women he's brought home. Colt then told her to back off and get a place, but is angry when she does move. I wonder if Colt is angry that Debbie has surpassed him in the 90 Day Franchise, by being called first?

On 5/23/2021 at 9:03 AM, FrancescaFiore said:

Debbie is straight up trash. No wonder Colt is such a piece of donkey shit. They all deserve each other. 

And now we know grossColt's big secret. 

Hide contents

He & Vanessa got married. They won't last the year.

I bet she's questioning things now.

• Like 1
On 5/31/2022 at 5:06 PM, deirdra said:

Natalie's wailing seemed very fake.  I think she is over Mike, except for her weekly allowance and she is now worried that she will be deported since she was stupid enough to not make sure that all of her paperwork was filed.

Did you notice that Natalie was offered tissues a couple of times, but turned away. I then thought, that's because there were NO tears. She turned away and walked off. If I was crying, I'd NEED tissues.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
On 10/18/2022 at 11:38 AM, Frozendiva said:

You would think Natalie would just be polite. Ask about the ex wife’s job, interests, etc. 

Before moving to BC, Debbie should ask why Tony has no relationship to his family.

When you're 70 years old, you don't have to explain anything about people who are gone, or close to it. It's ancient history. They reconciled, and life goes on. It's not a red flag unless he was verbally or physically abusive to his mother. Staying away from someone who makes you feel less than, is fine. It's the right decision. Maybe his mom was nasty to his wife or kids back in the day?

• Like 1
On 11/18/2022 at 9:24 PM, magemaud said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tony is an American “draft dodger” who fled to Canada during the Vietnam  War. 

What? Why - was he born in America? You do know the US allowed all Vietnam dodgers to return home with no consequence. That was in the 80s. Many of them returned home then, and the few remaining are simply Canadians now. (It's been 50+ years).

On 12/7/2022 at 3:29 PM, bravofan27 said:

Big Trish and Mike have more of a buddy type relationship.

I think the only difference between them is wardrobe.  Next time they're on my TV I want them to be wearing each other's outfits.

• LOL 5
On 12/7/2022 at 3:29 PM, bravofan27 said:

Debbie is such a mean bitch. She was putting down everyone and being super judgmental of everyone.

WHY is she such a fan of viewers?  WHY do most of her "castmates" seem so friendly.  She IS a bitch; and she'll turn on anyone in a second.

On 12/7/2022 at 6:31 PM, Breedom said:

Debbie needs to pull herself together. Crying like that into her stranger's (oh, "boyfriend's") armpit is not becoming and only makes her look weak and pathetic.

It's her GAME!  She pursued a man who seems to want to save women in distress. She'll play it for all it's worth.  Rather than weak or pathetic...it's consummate MANIPULATION, her lifelong practice on (probably) her husband and Colt (who learned at his mother's knee) .  Tony will get tired of it.  Maybe we'll get to watch.

On 12/7/2022 at 6:31 PM, Breedom said:

Colt has developed some real anger issues there. Apparently he doesn't care how he comes off on national TV. He lets all that negative energy out and apparently doesn't care how he is perceived.

And then at the end (again?), he and Debbie apologize and "love" each other (again?) ... I hope TLC finds it too difficult to bring Debbie from Canada--and they don't want to film in Canada.  It would be buh-bye, Debbie...and they'll slink away with little folderol.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Chalby said:
On 11/18/2022 at 10:24 PM, magemaud said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tony is an American “draft dodger” who fled to Canada during the Vietnam  War. 

What? Why - was he born in America? You do know the US allowed all Vietnam dodgers to return home with no consequence. That was in the 80s. Many of them returned home then, and the few remaining are simply Canadians now. (It's been 50+ years).

Good reminder, Chalby.   Maybe there are other difficulties that make it uncomfortable for Tony to be in the U.S. for long.  Maybe he was one of those kids who fled to Canada ... and he  married a Canadian girl, stayed happily and raised a family.  I'd like to know more about him and LESS about Debbie.

• Love 2
On 12/8/2022 at 6:03 AM, kristen111 said:

Either that or a closet alcoholic.

I don't think there's anything closeted about her drinking.  TLC just decides not to show much of it.  We should try to pay attention: is her slurring worse when she's YELLING?  Maybe it's all alcohol.  

On 12/8/2022 at 6:03 AM, kristen111 said:

She’s got some filthy mouth for a woman that age too.

Many women evolved along with everything else--with our "filthy" mouths.  We're just not on national TV and we know when to use our words so they're appropriate and effective.  What words annoyed me in my 30s I've used quite often...and with great satisfaction the past 40 years or so.

• Applause 2
On 12/8/2022 at 7:37 AM, gaPeach said:

Natalie is uncomfortable to watch and needs a lot of therapy.  She obviously doesn't want to make a decision between Mike and Josh.

WHO and WHAT makes Natalie so interesting that she's on different iterations of this 90-Day franchise ... AND ... for how many seasons?

Josh was frustrated, and rightfully so, when he got off stage because Debbie took it upon herself to take over his segment.  And was allowed to do so. 

Twice.  She did it on the more recent Tell All too!  I recall Josh saying something like, "I don't like that lady."  WHO at TLC thinks Natalie OR Debbie is worth their and OUR time?  Do they really have a lot of true fans?

What does Shawn do again?  Isn't she supposed to be asking the questions?

This is asked EVERY. SINGLE. TIME Shaun hosts one of these gatherings.  Viewers are probably  yelling out their questions...expected follow-ups to her.  See that bolded question above regarding Natalie and Debbie.  I ask the same about Shaun Robinson.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Chalby said:
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

In Mike’s defense (I know, I know) he and Natalie were introduced by a mutual friend. 

Here's a story from SCREENRANT, but it doesn't exactly answer the question.

"To start things off, Sequim, Washington, resident Mike had met Kyiv, Ukraine’s Natalie via mutual friends. When the 90 Day Fiancé star’s friend Matt welcomed a baby with his Ukranian wife, Mike was chosen as the godfather, and Natalie became the godmother. It was love at first sight for Mike. After seeing Natalie's modeling pictures, he texted her immediately. Then, he flew to Kyiv to meet up. While Mike and Natalie were going through divorces when they met, Mike proposed upon their second meeting in Paris. He popped the question in front of the Eiffel Tower." 

We need help with this timeline:

• Was Mike IN Kyiv for the baptism and he met Natalie briefly for the baptism? 
  • Va-Va-VOOM!
  • AFTER he returned to Sequim, he found her modeling photos on line?
  • Then he texted her.
  • Then he visited her in Kyiv and they lived happily ever after?
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

Believe it or not, I really like Mike's personality. I think he would carry on great conversations with people who speak English and understand his humour and sarcasm.

Personality is one aspect to Mike.  He's probably fine for conversation.

But a relationship with a woman???  She probably needs to be subservient.

• He wants a wife.
  • He wants a strong/tough workhorse just like mama.
  • He requires a wife who will be happy to stay home and do all the chores he and his mother consider necessary, including making sure he has a big/hot dinner of his choice (and beers) waiting when he gets home--and often he will be late.  
  • There's little time for a farmer's wife to have girlfriends.
  • He expects a wife to be grateful for anything he provides; he doesn't like complaints.
  • He will make the rules...
  • Including when and how to have marital relations.
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Shaun, useless as ever.

Caesar, delusional as ever.

I wish somebody would shove an apple in Debbie's gob and put her on a spit. I'll be paying more attention to my local news for any non gang related  homicides in PoCo. I'm sure that this honeymoon will be over sooner than later.

Why, why, why do they keep stuffing Jesse down our throats?

I think there's got to be a reason for Mike not initiating a divorce. Treesh alluded to something. There is no way he can still love this crazy bitch. 

And now we have a new famewhore in the franchise. Welcome to the family, Jamal. 

I hope that this is the last we have seen of this whole bunch. I don't mind Tim and Veronica on PT but that's where I draw the line.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

I totally am on board with those who question how Shawn has the job ( and continues to have it). She lets all chaos prevail, asks few actual meaningful questions, but somehow asks Jamal and Veronica about exlusivity and sexual activity and yet lets Nuttalee primp and toss her hair and not answer a question???

It baffles me to watch what seems to be a basic set of scripted conversation be allowed to derail and then from time to time ask a normal question. I mean, you know that there has to be some thought about what will be discussed, what will be asked, how the discussion might go???

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I don't think there's anything closeted about her drinking.  TLC just decides not to show much of it.  We should try to pay attention: is her slurring worse when she's YELLING?  Maybe it's all alcohol.  

Many women evolved along with everything else--with our "filthy" mouths.  We're just not on national TV and we know when to use our words so they're appropriate and effective.  What words annoyed me in my 30s I've used quite often...and with great satisfaction the past 40 years or so.

Maybe her dentures are loose and flopping around.

9 hours ago, Chalby said:

I don’t know anything about Tony’s history, it was just a theory. 

11 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Was Mike IN Kyiv for the baptism and he met Natalie briefly for the baptism? 

I’m pretty sure the mutual friends and the baptism took place in the US, but Natalie might have been “godmother by proxy” and not in attendance. Later, Mike traveled to Ukraine to meet her in person after chatting online. 

Edited by magemaud

Colt seems to be under some kind of disorder.  What’s going on with him?  He’s unkempt and aimless, imo.  Is he on meds?  What’s wrong?  I’m done with him and wish they’d move on with him off the show, even for Tell Alls.  I don’t let Deb bother me too much, because I think her role, per TLC direction is to put a kink in the Tell All.  Both with Josh and Tanya.  That’s just my take on it.

And, I do believe that Josh was only there for money, fame, networking, etc.  I can’t buy that a man with kids who has joint custody would mess that up by hooking up with Nat.  Five minutes of her behavior before a judge and he would be ordered into therapy and supervised visitation, if Nat was around.  He’s certainly not that crazy.  

The conundrum is Nat herself.  How does someone with her behavior stay out of inpatient care? So, idk.  If she’s for real, it’s super sad.  If she’s acting for drama purposes, it’s almost as bad to denigrate herself that way.  Certainly, they have NDAs, so we may never know.  

Unless something changes, I won’t believe that Tiffany has seen the light.  She is very frustrating to me.  Her stubborn behavior reminds me of Nicole.  Remember her?  Perhaps the most exasperating cast member of the franchise.  She too, exposed her child to chaos for reasons only she knows.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, Chalby said:

Colt is beyond bitter and hurt, and I'm unsure why. He's turned Debbie's life upside down these last 5 years with women he's brought home. Colt then told her to back off and get a place, but is angry when she does move.

Those two need professional help and some space between them.  Like it is good she is far far away.  

Why does everyone assuming everyone is boinking ANYONE of the opposite sex?  Jamal, you have a lunch date with a female friend from college?  WELL YIOU MUST BE SLEEPING TOGETHER!!!!

Watching Tim's face I could see how disturbed and upset he is with Veronica. He knows her very well, knows she is looking to settle down and knows she's going to go head over heels for young, hot Jamal. He doesn't understand why she's pretending to be this carefree, fun loving woman all of a sudden. It's just a matter of time before Veronica starts putting Natalie type of demands on Jamal. Then it will all fall apart and Tim will be there to pick up the pieces once again. I think Tim is sick of picking up the pieces when Veronica's relationships fall apart. The best thing for him to do is put some distance between them and concentrate more on his own relationship. 

Jamal is only 27, hot and free. He also lives across the country from her. It ain't happening, Ronnie! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

I used to feel sorry for marble mouthed Debbie, but now seeing her over and over again, she is a mean and vile lady. I can't imagine living with her, certainly can explain some of Colt's behaviors because he too is an ass.

Maybe I am wrong, but I didn't think you can just go to SA without a return ticket date? 

Really didn't need to see Gigolo Jesse, what was the point of that? And honestly, why was Tim there the whole reunion? 

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I used to feel sorry for marble mouthed Debbie, but now seeing her over and over again, she is a mean and vile lady. I can't imagine living with her, certainly can explain some of Colt's behaviors because he too is an ass.

Maybe I am wrong, but I didn't think you can just go to SA without a return ticket date? 

Really didn't need to see Gigolo Jesse, what was the point of that? And honestly, why was Tim there the whole reunion? 

Might be that you just need a return ticket, same as coming into the US?

As for Tim it's obvious that he was there to be Vs emotional support animal.

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, Gobi said:

13 hours ago, Chalby said:

I believe that a friend of Mike's from Sequim married a Ukrainian friend of Natalie's. They had a baby and made Mike and Natalie the child's godparents. That's how they met. Then they started an online relationship and he eventually flew over there to meet her.

• Like 1

Maybe Coltie is a mess because he was raised by an alcoholic mother. Not giving him a pass but that must have been hard. It's pretty clear to all of us what a complete miss she is now that we have seen this reunion. 

Nutalie needs therapy. It makes me crazy when Mike is asked a question and he never gives a direct answer. 

Anybody: Mike, are still in love with Nutalie?

Mike: Long stare. We had good some good times together. She will always have a place in my heart. What? Just answer the damn question. 

Josh doesn't give a rat's ass about Nutalie. He's in it for a little TV time and maybe some extra $$$. That is it. 

They are all insane except Syngin. He's the only one that made sense. He moved on, too bad nobody else can. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Maybe Coltie is a mess because he was raised by an alcoholic mother.

Did he ever bring up that topic?  He's been so mean (so has she) that I would think that would be the major part of  his constant accusations.  I'd bet he used to BRAG about these all the time:

• She bought me my first Playboy.
  • She gave me my first drink.

Now he has PROOF what a horrible human being he was forced to live with in his adult years.

Anybody: Mike, are still in love with Nutalie?Mike: Long stare. We had good some good times together. She will always have a place in my heart. What? Just answer the damn question. 

Mike WOULD HAVE answered the question(s), but he knows TRISH is waiting in the wings and he KNOWS mommy-roommate Trish can and WILL take him down!

Josh doesn't give a rat's ass about Nutalie. He's in it for a little TV time and maybe some extra $$$. That is it. 

Many viewers like Josh's scenes.  He's a calm guy--no crazy business.  He probably wonders how he got himself involved with THIS weird woman--when godknows, he has access to plenty who aren't as difficult.  He's good looking and TALKS BACK to Debbie!  Good enough for me.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Unless something changes, I won’t believe that Tiffany has seen the light.

I was hoping that Shaun or somebody would ask her about what happened the remaining 117 days she stayed in SA after things went south with Raw-nawld, but that didn't happen. Things were bad with him, she had a son at home who missed her and her mother didn't want her to go in the first place, so why did she stay so long? 

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Jamal is only 27, hot and free. He also lives across the country from her.

He actually lives in Virginia (just visiting his Mom in CA) and she's in NC, so it's not that far, but my theory is they both cooked up this "relationship" idea to get more TV time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

That's an interesting point. Tiffany must have had a Temporary Residence Permit to stay longer than 90 days. This is from the SA government website: 

"How long can a non citizen stay in South Africa?

90 days

A temporary residence permit allows a foreign national, such as international students, foreign workers and tourists, to legally stay in South Africa for longer than 90 days. If you wish to stay in South Africa for a period of less than 90 days to visit family or as a tourist, you may apply for visitors' visa."

A Visitor Visa would have been the perfect excuse to bail earlier than she did. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That's an interesting point. Tiffany must have had a Temporary Residence Permit to stay longer than 90 days. This is from the SA government website: 

"How long can a non citizen stay in South Africa?

90 days

A temporary residence permit allows a foreign national, such as international students, foreign workers and tourists, to legally stay in South Africa for longer than 90 days. If you wish to stay in South Africa for a period of less than 90 days to visit family or as a tourist, you may apply for visitors' visa."

A Visitor Visa would have been the perfect excuse to bail earlier than she did. 

Or she stayed for 3 months & is lying, much more likely than her actually being there for 4 months.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

WHY is she such a fan of viewers?  WHY do most of her "castmates" seem so friendly.  She IS a bitch; and she'll turn on anyone in a second.

Agree with Debbie being a bitch. A total bitch. When Tania was going through her painful divorce signing, Debbie made it all about her. And kept hounding her after. Plus, Tania had probably been told by the producers to keep the upcoming signing mum so it wouldn't ruin the "finale."

Debbie was pretty much the Jibri of this season's tell-all.

Now Tony will enable her till death do they part.

• Applause 3
7 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Now Tony will enable her till death do they part.

I think Debbie might wish for an EARLY parting.  Tony seems to understand that she needs comforting...but he's not going to put up with crap for long.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

He actually lives in Virginia (just visiting his Mom in CA) and she's in NC, so it's not that far, but my theory is they both cooked up this "relationship" idea to get more TV time. 

I'd put my money on the producers.  Veronica wasn't even a "secondary" character on the show when we met Tim.  I think the producers liked her--her spunk, her look...and made sure she became part of the show.  "Now...how can we keep her here?  Hmmm...would a romance between Veronica and Jamal?  Let's see if they're interested."

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

I am the first person to call out this franchise for being 99% fake and I am not a big Tania & Syngin fan either.  With that said and out of the way, I 100% believe in all sincerity that these 2 people genuinely love the hell out of each other.  They don't work together, but they love each other deeply and intensely.  I totally buy that they were the genuine article.  You can see it in their eyes and hear it in their voices.

And P.S. and by the way:  SHUT THE FUCK UP, DEBBIE

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Did he ever bring up that topic?  He's been so mean (so has she) that I would think that would be the major part of  his constant accusations.  I'd bet he used to BRAG about these all the time:

• She bought me my first Playboy.
  • She gave me my first drink.

Debbie "I used to drive you to school."

Colt "Because you wouldn't let me learn to drive."

Seconds later, Colt "I never went to school, I was homeschooled by Debbie".

Huh?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

Plus, Tania had probably been told by the producers to keep the upcoming signing mum so it wouldn't ruin the "finale."

Absolutely! The big divorce signing wouldn't have been as dramatic if Tania had admitted early on in the Tell All that she was planning to divorce Syngin. Production kept viewers guessing who it would be, Tania, Natalie or Tiffany. Of course, Tania could have whispered to Debbie off camera that was a big surprise and to keep quiet about it. 

2 minutes ago, Quof said:

Huh?

I wondered about that, too. Maybe she drove him to COLLEGE? 

My opinion of Debbie just went way down. I always thought she was a great mom to Colt, even though he is telling her/us his experience was way different. His problem, so I thought. BUT. After I saw her in attack mode, I'm seeing things differently. At the closing of the show she grew absolutely VICIOUS with Tanya, practically full fangs showing! "You lied to me!" First of all, why would she care? Who is she to even bring it up again? She doesn't know Tanya as a friend, enemy or even an acquaintance.

During the show she called someone a bitch - I think it was Tanya. This is a seventy year old woman! That didn't sit well with me, just the sheer disrespect and inability to hold it together on national TV. She just let it rip.

So now I think I see why Colt is so angry with his mom. She probably treated him like dirt growing up. And here I was blaming Colt and loving Debbie. Debbie probably was a rotten mother and her true colors are now showing. She got too comfortable being on TV and her true personality is being revealed.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Quof said:

Huh?

Maybe it was improv and they aren’t very good at it.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, Breedom said:

My opinion of Debbie just went way down. I always thought she was a great mom to Colt, even though he is telling her/us his experience was way different. His problem, so I thought. BUT. After I saw her in attack mode, I'm seeing things differently. At the closing of the show she grew absolutely VICIOUS with Tanya, practically full fangs showing! "You lied to me!" First of all, why would she care? Who is she to even bring it up again? She doesn't know Tanya as a friend, enemy or even an acquaintance.

During the show she called someone a bitch - I think it was Tanya. This is a seventy year old woman! That didn't sit well with me, just the sheer disrespect and inability to hold it together on national TV. She just let it rip.

So now I think I see why Colt is so angry with his mom. She probably treated him like dirt growing up. And here I was blaming Colt and loving Debbie. Debbie probably was a rotten mother and her true colors are now showing. She got too comfortable being on TV and her true personality is being revealed.

Unlike most of the Pillow Talk crew (although Robert got it when Debbie went off on Tanya), when there's a toxic relationship between a parent and child, I tend to give the (adult) child the benefit of the doubt until it's proven otherwise. Kids want to love their parents. Mothers aren't sacrosanct just because they're mothers. Debbie may be a little old lady now (I'm one, too) but once upon a time she was younger and for some years she was taller than Colt, and we aren't privy to what went on during all those years.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 12/7/2022 at 12:19 PM, bichonblitz said:

The preview of her running into Mikes lap and crying nestled in his shoulder makes me want to hurl right now!

Seriously, that's what a little girl would do with her dad.  Emotionally, Natalie is very young, probably the age when her father abandoned her and her mother. She needs therapy very badly.

• Like 3
  • Love 1