Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Cindy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's absolutely outrageous behavior for ANYONE to call me during 90Day, LAL, and now the Fatty Show.  If anyone calls me, I politely tell them to go fuck themselves.

My sister is a big fan of 90Day and LAL. Can't even breathe in her direction when they are on. But no, I wanna watch Dr now and have to find out what David is selling tonight.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She's excited about painting Sandy's nails. I give up. This is insane. These two are friends? What do they talk about?

I agree with another person here (sorry, can't remember). Something is off. 

• Love 4

Learning to be grateful is a good start...  nothing is viler than an ungrateful person.

But 'I can't be doing this forever' is a bad sign.  Can't be eating healthy, walking around and trying to be nice to people because it's such a struggle?  Just save yourself and everyone else the trouble, stop your meds and oxygen and your troubles will be over very soon...

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's absolutely outrageous behavior for ANYONE to call me during 90Day, LAL, and now the Fatty Show.  If anyone calls me, I politely tell them to go fuck themselves.

Around here we call it "watching the fatties" Everyone knows better than to call me or bother me when the fatties are on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Twelve minutes left.  Don't tell me this is a two parter?  Four hours of Cindy?  That's like the 9th circle of hell.

Apparently we're only getting 6 months of her journey.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's just lying there, dreaming of turkey bacon.

I mean it is pretty good. I look forward to Friday mornings every week, as I stop to get a turkey bacon, egg and cheese on my way to work. Makes Fridays that much better. 

• Love 2

Well, I just groaned getting up to take my laps during the commercials. Sorry, I'm pushing too hard. Seeing my ancestors come to greet me after four steps. 

Everybody hand over your yogurt, grapes, and sugar free jams. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I wonder if Sandy did not get her a bed because she was concerned that they could not get her up out of the bed. With the chair they can get her up easier.. With  everything going on with her the lack of a bed when she was promised one bugs me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, PaTatertots said:

Well, I just groaned getting up to take my laps during the commercials. Sorry, I'm pushing too hard. Seeing my ancestors come to greet me after four steps. 

Everybody hand over your yogurt, grapes, and sugar free jams. 

Only if you do my nails.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

I mean it is pretty good. I look forward to Friday mornings every week, as I stop to get a turkey bacon, egg and cheese on my way to work. Makes Fridays that much better. 

I tried turkey bacon a couple times but it just doesn't taste good to me.  I prefer real bacon. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Twelve minutes left.  Don't tell me this is a two parter?  Four hours of Cindy?  That's like the 9th circle of hell.

I wondered that.  I don't think it was listed as a part 1, but I guess there could be a follow up.   She doesn't seem to be at death's door---yet.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I wonder if Sandy did not get her a bed because she was concerned that they could not get her up out of the bed. With the chair they can get her up easier.. With  everything going on with her the lack of a bed when she was promised one bugs me.

Maybe... if she was in bed she would just stay completely bedridden, while with the chair she is forced a bit more.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Especially since her own bedroom had not only a hospital bed but also one of those lifts attached to the ceiling.  So why didn't she qualify to get one in Houston?

• Love 3
Just now, HulaTallula said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she can't breathe properly if she's fully reclined. 

That’s a good point. 

Also, those beds do not come cheap, even with insurance. If Cindy is from another state, there might be a problem getting her benefits moved to Texas, so they could get the bed.

• Love 2

"I couldn't walk and I didn't know what to do." 

"So you just didn't come."

"I didn't know what to do."

Um, maybe call the doctor and ask what to do?

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

BTW, Wayfair sucks. I worked there. 

I used to work with someone who left us to work there...