Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Reunion Part 3

Message added by TexasGal

Hmmm, it seems just hours ago that I gave a nice reminder to move on.  I’ve now hidden posts.  Future posts purely focused on the Rumble in the Winery will earn warnings.

• Start Topic

I can't even pretend that I care about Karen and Ray. Though, 25 years is an awesome accomplishment, so good for them. I have no interest in seeing a vow renewal. 

Also, I feel like Chris S's batteries need to be changed because he's just repeating this nonsense about a plot over and over. Goodbye Big Boy. 

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Oh Lawd, Robyn's storyline is building a house. Chateau Dixon. 

Or, Lake Dixon.  Home of the Baltimore Dixons.

I would be afraid of Chris Samuels.

• Love 4

I'm actually surprised Candiace addressed what was sad at the baby shower regarding the rumors. I'm also happy to see that Chris S and Chris B bromance is still alive. If anyone is going to bring the two back together, it's them. I felt Chris B when he said that he wanted his wife back and that this Candiace over the last year was not his wife. 

• Love 9

Gizelle talked about the rumored affair on camera. While the story of Mo being pregnant was being aired at the same time. She (and Bravo) knew what she/they was doing. And I barely watch the show and dont have Twitter, and I knew all about the rumor of the kid not being Chris', so it had to be out in the universe somewhere. They can all act as innocent as they want, but it's all just an act.

Candiace has brought this show to new lows. Please stop with the crocodile tears over this "fight". Your own mother beat you down just a few seasons ago because you can't control your mouth. Maybe its time to look within and fix yourself. You might be surprised that people stop smacking you around when you stop running your nasty mouth. 

Edited by HotHW
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I think Bravo holding back the show for several months actually prolonged the after effects of the Candiace/Monique...neither could move on..or get to the next place till the reunion was filmed.  So for over a year..this has festered....causing both Monique and Candiace to become their own worst selves.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I think Bravo holding back the show for several months actually prolonged the after effects of the Candiace/Monique...neither could move on..or get to the next place till the reunion was filmed.  So for over a year..this has festered....causing both Monique and Candiace to become their own worst selves.

Though I do wonder how big the gap is between their worst selves and their best selves is?

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 10

And why does Candiace go on and on, and on and on about Mo not being remorseful and not apologizing and then when Mo apologizes, she complains "its taken over 365 days". So in reality, Candiace didnt want an apology at all. Because Candiace is a child.

• Love 7

Now that the reunion and season is over, I hope that we can leave this in season 5. Discussing (I didn't say plotting) the paternity of a baby, whether it's cute baby Chase or the baby who unfortunately passed away as a result of the miscarriage, is dark, inappopriate, and not why I watch this franchise. Stick to shading each other's hair, clothes, and businesses. Leave the kids out of it.

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, HotHW said:

And why does Candiace go on and on, and on and on about Mo not being remorseful and not apologizing and then when Mo apologizes, she complains "its taken over 365 days". So in reality, Candiace didnt want an apology at all. Because Candiace is a child.

Maybe she can get a tissue endorsement 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, HotHW said:

because it wasnt an apology for actually being sorry ... she didn't do it cause she was sorry ... she went online still bragging about it .. shes not sorry ... 

• Love 20

It's kind of humorous to me that if not for the fact that Monique and Chris kept bringing it up, the "plot" would not have been mentioned. Obviously, Gazelle took the opening and ran with it during the season but during the season AND during the reunion, they both couldn't stop bringing it up.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, LaurelleJ said:

*Monique was 100% wrong for putting her hands on Candiace, period.

Because physically assaulting somebody is actually a crime.

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

ROFL and it was Chris and MONIQUE who brought up the kid looking like him on camera LOL these two fucking Idiots ...

They were letting Gizelle know they knew what she was saying about the kid not being Chris'.  And since they knew what Gizelle had been saying about them, it still makes no sense for why Monique giggled up in Gizelle's face for half a season but went Mike Tyson on Candiace.

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

For the love of all things holy Chris stop bringing up the rumor ... you and your wife are the ones perpetually talking about this rumor ONLY you so when your child is 15 he can see NO ONE was talking about it but you two dumb asses 

The part about the child was not aired; but Monique was correct they discussed it on the show and it was never shown.  So that lets me know she does have an ear with production and she very well could be paying off a producer or two to find out what's going on and/influence them not to show it (legal or payoff).

1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

And FWIW, no one has ever presented any evidence that Candiace was a part of this "plot." Obviously, Gizelle was shady on camera and off, but there's still no evidence that Candiace was a "threat" to their family. 

Monique fans point to Candiace's IG Live as proof there was a plot and she was part of it.  The reason Candiace jumped on IG Live to talk about the "plot" was because MONIQUE had jumped on IG Live to talk about how the cast was plotting.  The cast wouldn't need to "plot" to talk about Monique and her child when they could just talk about Monique & her child.  The only people who would need to "plot" to get something on the show would be people not on the show, i.e. Gigi & Charisse or Jamal's Side Chick Pastor contacting Monique.

1 hour ago, HotHW said:

Or maybe it's because Monique is still going on social media bashing Candiace, as she did on Christmas Eve? Ma'am, why are you wasting your time & energy on Candiace on Christmas Eve instead of on your family? Don't you have some presents to wrap?

53 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

If I'm interpreting things correctly, Monique has just announced that she is done with the show. 

For HER sake, she needs to be done with the show.  She's got cute kids, a loving husband and all the money she needs.  If Candiace is that triggering where she has flashbacks of her dad putting his finger in her face makes her black out, the show is not the environment for her.

I suspect BRAVO didn't ask her back (or they gave her a Friend contract) so she's saving face by claiming she's quitting.

Let's talk about Karen, because I've said for a while now that Karen was not neutral.  I do not believe Candiace told Karen to burn in hell and then Karen called up BRAVO to get Candiace off the show.  I believe Candiace found out Karen was calling BRAVO to get her off the show and THEN she told Karen to burn in hell.

If Karen called BRAVO to "get help for Candiace" but did not call BRAVO to "get help for Monique" then Karen is foul.  There was no way she was neutral and if Karen really did call BRAVO to get Candiace fired off the show but was going to overlook Monique assaulting somebody, Karen is foul for that.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 23
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I’m guessing with no Monique Candy is going to go guns a blazing for Karen.

I think Candiace will be cordial with Karen.  I don't think she's going to be "gunz blazing" for Karen at all.  She will pay Karen & Ashley dust.

If Monique really is gone, Karen is in a pickle because right now her only ally is Ashley and Ashley is no one's friend.  They need to bring on another housewife that skews older to balance out the group.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I think Candiace will be cordial with Karen.  I don't think she's going to be "gunz blazing" for Karen at all.  She will pay Karen & Ashley dust.

If Monique really is gone, Karen is in a pickle because right now her only ally is Ashley and Ashley is no one's friend.  They need to bring on another housewife that skews older to balance out the group.

Or maybe they can all go for Robyn and Gizelle and their faketey fakeass relationships.  And their Jankety ass janky houses (of cards).

Robyn is the Sheree 2.0

Gizelle is Kenya 2.0

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 9
58 minutes ago, Axie said:

Maybe Ray wants to do a vow renewal because he knows it's the kiss of death for marriages and he'll finally be free.

He can move to Florida and lick up Erica Lyles.  And yes, you are welcome for that visual.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Candiace sure was quick to flee the stage, unless there was something I missed from last week (and quite possibly I did, because last week was a boring blur).

I don’t think Monique should apologize if she doesn’t feel she has anything to apologize for.  Let her show her true colors.  The fake apology was cringeworthy.

I thought Candiace and Monique could have handled the reunion conflict better—the former is supposed to be book smart and the latter is supposed to be street smart, and I just got none of that off of either of them.  I got a lot of prerehearsed lines, what seemed to be a lot of choppy editing, and a lot of Andy interrupting and saying “we have to move on,” even though there was three and a half hours to talk about it.  

Monique’s rap in the lobby of that hotel when she joined the show was better than the lyrics to Drag Queen or whatever it’s called.  

Candiace’s reply to Monique’s non-apology was too long-winded and dramatic to be effective or relatable.  

Oy vey with Karen and her false equivalency of how they were both equally responsible for the fight and how they assaulted each other “simon-taneously.”  First of all, where is the Good Doctor to correct Karen’s speech?  Second of all, Karen is lying again and it’s making me gag.  When Karen is lying, her voice gets loud and high and it’s a major tell.  She tried to get Monique and Candiace to face off at her wig event, she got caught, Andy articulated her lie in advance, and Karen was still somehow able to skate.  Why?  

“Burn in eternal hell” is not a threat.  At most, it’s a suggestion.  😄 This is like season 2 RHNJ Danielle saying she is going to let a judge decided whether “bye” is a threat.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

It's kind of humorous to me that if not for the fact that Monique and Chris kept bringing it up, the "plot" would not have been mentioned. Obviously, Gazelle took the opening and ran with it during the season but during the season AND during the reunion, they both couldn't stop bringing it up.

I'll take it a step further and say that had they just talked about the stupid rumor on camera themselves, they could have controlled the narrative, and NONE of this would have happened.  No one thinks that Monique actually cheated and talking about it on the show and taking control of the narrative would have taken all the power away from Gizelle.  

This is the one thing Ashley does well.  When something is out there she always addresses it on camera.  She may be lying through her teeth, but she always talks about it and works to control the narrative and the fallout.  There were a million ways chris and monique could have spun this ridiculous story and showcased how strong their marriage was by working through a problem together.  

• Love 13