Type keyword(s) to search

Your Honor - General Discussion

aghst
  • Start Topic

This episode was so weird.
It seemed very obvious that the interior courtroom scenes were filmed after the show resumed filming in September, so I get why they couldn’t film with a full room of people, but then trying to write the pandemic into the storyline does not make any sense because everyone in every other scene and location were in close quarters and not masked! I don’t get their decision of having one jury member and one court employee wearing masks but not a single other person in the entire building? It really took me out of the story for the first 30 mins because all I could think was “This hasn’t been during the pandemic, they were just at some big Mardi Gras-type celebration a couple episodes ago. Why is only that one person wearing a mask? What is going on? Did we time jump? Is it because of COVID or something else? It can’t be COVID because no one else is masked...” I kept trying to see if I could catch a date written on something to figure out when this was set (I did not see anything) instead of focusing on the story. 
Bad bad writing there.

And I have no clue what happened with masked juror lady’s phone. What was “done to her”? I guess the implication is that Michael got her phone at some point and searched for articles on her phone about Kofi? Except she has an iPhone and you can’t just unlock someone else’s iPhone, that’s why there was that whole thing a few years back about the FBI not being able to get into a mass shooter’s iPhone and they needed Apple to do it for them. But we’re supposed to believe Michael can do it? 🙄

• Love 3

It’s interesting that some people think Adam is handsome and privileged looking.  I think he looks like a wimpy, unformed airhead.  I can’t imagine what the teacher or the mob daughter see in him.  And funny that the teacher looks younger than the alleged teenager, who I think is quite unattractive.  YMMV

• Love 15
8 hours ago, MBayGal said:

It’s interesting that some people think Adam is handsome and privileged looking.  I think he looks like a wimpy, unformed airhead.  I can’t imagine what the teacher or the mob daughter see in him.  And funny that the teacher looks younger than the alleged teenager, who I think is quite unattractive.  YMMV

If nothing else, this show excels in bad casting (i.e. gangster boss, gangster boss' daughter, actually the entire gangster family, Adam, Adam's teacher/girlfriend, etc.)

Edited by preeya
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, MBayGal said:

In fairness to the actor Hunter Doohan, I am going to stick to my opinion that he looks exactly like who would be the son of Michael Desiato. 

ETA: I do think when he is with Fia he looks about 16 years old. 

Edited by LoveLeigh

I agree with those who are confused/annoyed by the Covid randomness. An empty courtroom because of,Covid but hallways (and sidewalks and restaurants and dinner parties and...) crawling with unmasked people. And only two masked people in the room? The hell? If Covid was a thing, masks would be worn by all or none, not this weirdness. I kept thinking the two masked people were sending secret signals to each other via their masks or something stupid. That's how nonsensical,the whole mask thing was.

As for Adam being handsome or not, obviously that's personal opinion. To some he's handsome, at worst he's ordinary cute. He does have kind of a dumb dog vulnerability, which is in line with being a privileged protected rich kid. I keep thinking he better achieve greatness in life to make up for,how many people have died or had their lives ruined because of him. 

On that note, let's take a tally. Dead because of Adam and Michael: Rocco, Kofi, Kofi's mother and 3 siblings, Trevor the boat guy. That's 7, so far. Lives ruined partly* because of Adam and Michael: Rocco's parents and sibs, Kofi's surviving brother, the judge who now has a drunk driving conviction, the hot teacher, Michael's lady friend, Adam's grandmother. Probably more, including other relatives and friends of the dead. *I say partly because mob members are going to have their lives ruined eventually, no one made the judge drive drunk, and hot teacher is creating problems for herself. But it's all made worse for all of them because of Michael protecting Adam. So again, Adam better amount to something amazing to make up for all this.  Although it's doubtful he survives.

Jimmy isn't able to prevent Carlo from being arrested so he calls Frank, the henchman with the deep Scottish accent in New Orleans of all places.

Of all things to nitpick, this seems petty. As if everyone in NO has a southern drawl. And if they had cast it that way, viewers would complain about that. People with assorted accents end up all over the world.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, hurrrz said:

For this? Seriously? 

A Golden Globe Nom. I love Bryan Cranston, he was sheer genius in BrBa, but I don't think he has enough to work with on Your Honor. 

He is nominated along with Mark Ruffalo in I Know This Much Is True. Mark already won an Emmy for this role, and deserves the GG also. He was astonishing.

• Love 2

The actors who are doing anything for me in Your Honor are Margo Martindale, and Maura Tierney, who has saved the last few episodes for me. I really would stop watching if this were a network 22 ep long thing. But there are only 2 left. Maybe it will show me something. 

As for the other parents, Michael Stuhlbarg is appropriately thuggish and has that aura of danger and unpredictability this role needs. Hope Davis should have that too. But she is acting like an overage hippie who took one too many acid trips. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 2/3/2021 at 5:27 PM, preeya said:

And Fia who is supposed to BE 16 years old, LOOKS LIKE SHE'S THIRTY.

Close.  29.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofia_Black-D'Elia

23 hours ago, Shermie said:

As for Adam being handsome or not, obviously that's personal opinion. To some he's handsome, at worst he's ordinary cute. He does have kind of a dumb dog vulnerability, which is in line with being a privileged protected rich kid. I keep thinking he better achieve greatness in life to make up for,how many people have died or had their lives ruined because of him. 

I don't think he will achieve greatness at all. Easily 50% of why I'm watching now is just to see what happens to him and Michael, especially Michael.  This isn't going to end well for either of them, but (barring some completely unrealistic deus ex machina action) I think Michael is doomed. Adam will be lucky if he's just broken.

• Love 3

Oh I agree he won't achieve greatness; I just said he should. I expect one of two endings:

1. Michael dies and Adam has to live with the guilt that his father died for his sins, all Messiah-like. He should feel guilty for all the other people who died, but I don't think he's bright enough to make those connections. He'll live with his grandmother and be dim and angsty for the rest of his life.

2. Adam dies and Michael survives, having to deal with the guilt that all the deaths and mayhem were for naught. He then commits suicide.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Shermie said:

Oh I agree he won't achieve greatness; I just said he should. I expect one of two endings:

1. Michael dies and Adam has to live with the guilt that his father died for his sins, all Messiah-like. He should feel guilty for all the other people who died, but I don't think he's bright enough to make those connections. He'll live with his grandmother and be dim and angsty for the rest of his life.

2. Adam dies and Michael survives, having to deal with the guilt that all the deaths and mayhem were for naught. He then commits suicide.

3.  They get enough ratings that they green light a season 2.  Or a reboot season a couple of years down the line.

😉

(edited)

Part 9:

Joey, who's been Carlo's friend since childhood, turns himself in and offers to testify vs. Carlo and Gina.  So Michael gets him to drink a lot of water after quoting a W.H. Auden poem to him.

Who knew the youngsters appreciated old poetry!

Before you now it, Joey is gulping down water while testifying and then passes out.  Michael drugged the water!  Since Joey didn't get cross-examined, his testimony is inadmissible!

Frannie confronts Adam, because she knows who Fia is.  Tells him he's being pulled to her because of what happened to her brother, the one Adam killed.

Not Clay Davis thinks his godson Adam is just having girlfriend problems.  See Clay Davis would be high-fiving Adam for having  two gfs and for one of them being his teacher.  He calls Frannie Mrs. Robinson, like 17-year old Adam would know who the fuck that is.

But Not Clay Davis decides to confront Frannie and threaten her with getting her busted for statutory rape, becoming a registered sex offender, being banned from teaching forever, etc.

Then Frannie lets him know that Adam killed Rocco and is dating Rocco's sister.  Not Clay Davis, usually a man of many words, is speechless.

Speaking of foot in mouth, Detective Nancy warns Jimmy not to mess with Michael and Adam.  Light goes off in Jimmy's head and they figure out that Fia's new bf is Adam, Michael's son.  So Gina and Jimmy stage an interception.  With a priest.  While Fia is becoming increasingly atheist.

Meanwhile Carlo's defense attorney tries to prep Carlo for testimony telling him that he has to say he was scared and threatened when Kofi came to his cell.  Carlo is too cocky and dumb to say he was scared.  Jimmy is watching Carlo being clueless while knowing that Kofi didn't kill Rocco.

Speaking of dumb sons, Adam gets a text for Adam to come meet her dad.  And the dumbass goes out into the night, headed out to meet Jimmy.  He doesn't tell Michael where he's going but Michael figures chip off the old block, he's going to go hook up with the gf.

Michael is oblivious at that moment because he's proud for drugging up Joey the witness who would have put Carlo and Gina away for a long time.

Edited by aghst
  • Love 3

There was a scene in the previouslys that I don't actually remember, with Nancy and the Senator talking about the potential importance of some pictures. Did my attention wander that much in previous episodes or was that a cut scene?

We actually get somewhat of a timeline here with Joey saying he's been on the run for "months". Okay, that kind of makes sense in that the wheels of justice do turn slowly. However, apparently the whereabouts of the drugs are that Joey did them all. He did $150,000 of fentanyl in a few months. At $40 a pop that's 3,750 doses. If we say it's been an even 90 days, Joey would have had to take ~41.6 doses of fentanyl per day to run out by the time they caught up to him.

Having said that, the timeline is still squishy here. We introduce the concept of social distancing but no one is wearing masks. Masks weren't mandatory right from the beginning but three months in they would have been common. All the characters basically wear the same outfits all the time. Nothing is marking the passage of time on this show except for odd references here and there that don't make sense (like a prior episode with Mardi Gras in October).

So Adam's mother was having an affair in the wrong part of town and Michael knew about it but didn't care? Or will it be a shocking twist where Michael had his own wife killed? Also why is everyone so concerned with making sure Adam knows him mom was having an affair? If they do decide to sit him down and tell him I think it will be hilarious if he just shrugs and says "oh, that's where I get it from."

Eugene (Kofi's little brother) name-drops Rudy and Lee is able to figure out that Rudy is the dirty cop on Baxter's payroll. She also figured out that Kofi couldn't have been in the car at the time of the accident. I hope this doesn't mean she's about to get bumped off. This show is not kind to black characters.

Edited by dwmarch
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 2/6/2021 at 8:27 AM, Shermie said:

On 2/6/2021 at 8:38 AM, aghst said:

3.  They get enough ratings that they green light a season 2.  Or a reboot season a couple of years down the line.

😉

4.  Adam wakes up, walks into the bathroom, and sees Michael taking a shower:  "Dad, you'll never believe the dream I just had..."

• LOL 7

Every time the story shifts to Kofi's brother Eugene and the drug gang it feels like I changed channels and I'm watching some other show. What in the heck does any of this have to do with the main story? It's so peripheral to the plot I can't figure out why they keep going back to these characters. Maybe it will all circle back around and tie into the trial somehow, but right now if just feels like this tedious and unnecessary subplot that has nothing to do with the rest of the show.

So does Fia really not know that Adam's father is the judge at her brother's trial? How can that be? She's got a phone, right? She knows how to Google I assume. In this day and age what girl doesn't check out a prospective boyfriend online? And why isn't she going to her brother's trial? Even if she thinks he's guilty that seems like something her parents would make her do. Don't tell me she can't be in the court room because of COVID. Adam just waltzed right in there a couple of weeks ago.

• Love 5

It may be just a separate B plot, to fill out the 10 episodes.

Or they could circle back to Desire attacking Baxter somehow and maybe that saves Michael and Adam's hides.

But there's only one episode left!

I'm starting to think it's just as likely they don't resolve all the conflicts or have a satisfying resolution as they are to end this is a way that most viewers will at least accept.

This is suppose to be a limited series but if they leave some things unresolved, they could renew depending on the ratings.

I don't know why limited series don't have two possible finales and then they air the one to either end it or to have some cliffhangers, depending on the ratings and whether the network is interested in renewing.

• Love 1
On 2/5/2021 at 11:25 PM, Lone Wolf said:

Close.  29.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofia_Black-D'Elia

I don't think he will achieve greatness at all. Easily 50% of why I'm watching now is just to see what happens to him and Michael, especially Michael.  This isn't going to end well for either of them, but (barring some completely unrealistic deus ex machina action) I think Michael is doomed. Adam will be lucky if he's just broken.

That's not the actress who plays Fia. This is her: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3188162/

And she looks distractingly older. I get that actors in their early 20s play teenagers all the time, but they usually can look the part. Fia looks like she's dressed up as a schoolgirl for a costume party.

• Love 4

I feel like I missed an episode but I checked and I had seen all 8 before tonight. I do not at all remember seeing that scene in the “previously on” segment with Grandma showing lady cop the photos Adam’s dead mother took. Last I remembered they had those photos at the dinner table and that was all we saw of them. Did I completely space out during a whole scene?

Does Fia really not know Adam’s last name? Has she made any reference to knowing that his father’s car is what killed her brother and that his father is the judge on her other brother’s case?? You’d think that would be something that would have come up... She luuuuurves him after 3 months but has no idea who he is? Is she really that stupid?

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Msample said:

Not many corroborating stories, but next week looks like the series finale:

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/your-honor-no-season-two-showtime-tv-series-ending-next-sunday/

OK the ratings weren't big enough then.

If it was like Big Little Lies situation, the network would probably offer enough money for Cranston and a couple of the other big names to come back and for the show runner to come up with another story.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, aghst said:

OK the ratings weren't big enough then.

If it was like Big Little Lies situation, the network would probably offer enough money for Cranston and a couple of the other big names to come back and for the show runner to come up with another story.

Last night they showed the teacher telling Michael’s best friend that adam was driving the car.  The detective also found out it couldn’t have been Kofi.  How could they have a second season with Cranston?  He’s going down one way or the other.  And how could he possibly redeem himself after committing first degree murder on the witness.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

I feel like I missed an episode but I checked and I had seen all 8 before tonight. I do not at all remember seeing that scene in the “previously on” segment with Grandma showing lady cop the photos Adam’s dead mother took. Last I remembered they had those photos at the dinner table and that was all we saw of them. Did I completely space out during a whole scene?

I thought I had zoned out and missed that scene. So was the wife having an affair with one of the Desire members? Didn't the cop have photos of them but the one guy she didn't know/couldn't ID?

• Love 3
12 hours ago, themadman said:

That's not the actress who plays Fia. This is her: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3188162/

And she looks distractingly older. I get that actors in their early 20s play teenagers all the time, but they usually can look the part. Fia looks like she's dressed up as a schoolgirl for a costume party.

D'oh! I confused the actress's name with the character.  Thanks for the correction - 27 is still closer to 30 than 16.  Indeed, seeing her in her schoolgirl outfit is like seeing Dylan McKay's senior year receding hairline.

I couldn't help but think of Giuliani's press conference when they showed the drop of sweat dripping down Michael's face next week.

Finally, a worthwhile cliff hanger ending - Jimmy knows the truth about Adam, we know Jimmy knows, and clueless Adam's off to the see the wizard.

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • Love 2

If Adam is dumb enough to show up for dinner at their house then there are no words. 

With the level of stupidity being shown, Adam will probaby accept a dinner invitation and bring Michael along.  Egads.  Any other kid would run in the opposite direction of the sister of the person he murdered.  But Adam?  Let's date!  

The only satisfying ending at this point is a four way shoot out with Michael, Adam, Baxter and Carlo.  And they all end up dead.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Michael should have tried to get Adam some counseling.

Because it appears one of the PTSD symptoms from killing a kid, watching him die is terminal stupidity.

Frannie is right, Adam is being "pulled" towards Fia, like moth to a flame.

But what is her excuse for wanting to stalk an underage student of hers?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

With the level of stupidity being shown, Adam will probaby accept a dinner invitation and bring Michael along.  Egads.  Any other kid would run in the opposite direction of the sister of the person he murdered.  But Adam?  Let's date!  

The only satisfying ending at this point is a four way shoot out with Michael, Adam, Baxter and Carlo.  And they all end up dead.  

At the end of the episode idiot Adam was on the way to the Baxter house.  

Michael crossed the line of no return after this murder.  Actually watching the man die from the water that he put drugs in.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bluesky said:

Michael crossed the line of no return after this murder.  Actually watching the man die from the water that he put drugs in.  

I might be wrong but I didn’t get the impression that he died. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

There is no way Michael Desiato can EVER come back from this. He is done. His actions led to Kofi's murder and the murder of Kofi's mother and brothers. he drugged a witness to keep him from testifying and he was complicit in dumping Trevor's body into the water. 

He has gone way too far. I think he will commit suicide and Adam will be exonerated (saying it was all his father's idea and he is a minor) and he will go off to NYU with Charlie as his foster parent. 

And I think Jimmy Baxter will be arrested for the murder of Trevor.

It is the simplest way to end this series. There is no justice for Kofi. JUSTICE sadly never brings back a murder victim. it is an eye for an eye which falls under an umbrella of "revenge" and it only makes the living relatives and friends feel better.

The only justice would be a scenario where it was all a dream and Kofi and his family never died and that will not be how this series ends. 

Edited by LoveLeigh
On 1/19/2021 at 11:48 PM, MBayGal said:

Good grief!  In one day, Michael goes to the dock to give someone a boat; gets that someone killed; drags his body out to the boat without being noticed, presumably trailing blood on the dock that no one notices; pulls a boxcutter from his sleeve — did we see him pick that up, or did Gus leave it on another set for him to find? (BreakingBad ref for unbelievers); cleans all the blood from the lab, oops, I mean the boat; gets everything off the dead body; motors out to some isolated part of the river and dumps the body; heads back to the dock, cleans himself up with a shower, and heads home to dispose of evidence; changes and heads to court; handles an arraignment; gets his boss drunk; and arrives in time at his surprise party.  Time is so fluid on TV!!

The person he got drunk is his boss and also the one who is taking over the case? And he set her up to be arrested? I didn’t see that connection. I thought someone from the mob-connected police set her up.  And Django threw up part of Trevor? Way to put a damper on your surprise party!  

HAHA!  I just did a BB rewatch and it is just so good!  Cranston is great in it.  He's awful in this.

The body part in the pant-leg thing has already been done, show.  Tony Soprano had the tooth of Coco in his pants.  And that was a good scene on the Sopranos.  It was hacky here.

On 2/1/2021 at 10:43 AM, LoveLeigh said:

I think they cast him because he is so handsome and looks so protected and privileged. He actually looks like he grew up with the best of everything. However, I also believe the part was miscast but maybe not. I have to see how the actor handles the unraveling of it all. 

HANDSOME???  I mean, I know different people have different tastes but I thought that Adam's ugliness is something the whole country can agree on!  He is really really ugly.

On 2/4/2021 at 12:54 PM, TVMovieBuff said:

As for the other parents, Michael Stuhlbarg is appropriately thuggish and has that aura of danger and unpredictability this role needs. Hope Davis should have that too. But she is acting like an overage hippie who took one too many acid trips. 

I think Michael Stuhlbarg is really awful in this, not believable at all.  He's usually so great! 

It has to be that the writing is SO BAD that these really great actors cannot overcome it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This last episode didn't make any sense. 

So they catch Joey. It looks like they were in court session while that happened (because during the questioning it sounded like they have to "get back to the session". Anyway - So then the Judge meets with Jimmy at the scene of the crime (and I suspect that's not super close to court). Only to then go back to the court house and do the Joey thing. 

What is wrong with them anyway - not treating Joey's injury at all? That seems like that wouldn't happen. 

And then since when does the Judge bring a canteen of water to and from the chambers to the court room, for the witnesses to drink? 

None of this makes any sense. 

• Love 4

I officially don't like this series. It was way padded to fill 10 episodes. Kudos to Maura and Margo.  This is proof they can elevate anything by their presence.

That kid Adam, it is not credible that 2 young women are "in love" with him. The actress playing the teached can't even say it and look convincing. So sweet? When?

• Love 6

And then since when does the Judge bring a canteen of water to and from the chambers to the court room, for the witnesses to drink? 

For that matter, would a judge really take a witness into his chamber and question him privately before testimony? I mean, maybe for a custody case or something, but in a murder trial? That seems unlikely. Then again, a judge presiding over a murder trial that revolves around a car that was stolen from him seems even more unlikely, so what do I know.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 4
On 2/7/2021 at 11:49 PM, Cotypubby said:Does Fia really not know Adam’s last name? Has she made any reference to knowing that his father’s car is what killed her brother and that his father is the judge on her other brother’s case?? You’d think that would be something that would have come up... She luuuuurves him after 3 months but has no idea who he is? Is she really that stupid?

Right, completely unbelievable that after 3 months she’d have no idea who he is, and even if she didn’t for whatever reason, they show that she commented on his FB page so... no way. Very weak plot. 

Also wanted to add that Michael is so stressed out about and committing murder for Adam, then just casually says hi and bye as Adam strolls out the door going to see a random gf. Again, no way. 

• Love 3

OKAY, THANK YOU GUYS FOR UPDATING ME, I'VE GOT A COUPLE OF EPISODES LEFT ON MY DVR....I'M BLOWING OFF THIS SHOW. DAMN, IT WAS REALLY BAD, I EXPECTED TO MUCH MORE. LORD LORD LORD......JUST HORRIBLE. BAD SCRIPT, JUST BAD EVERYTHING. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? I REALLY WANED TO LOVE IT. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

HANDSOME???  I mean, I know different people have different tastes but I thought that Adam's ugliness is something the whole country can agree on!  He is really really ugly.

Ugly? He is a model and he is stunningly handsome. 

hd.png

Edited by LoveLeigh
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Bluesky said:

She got fired from that office. 

but it was a public data base - she can access it from her phone for goodness sake.  And don't tell me that she doesn't have a Westlaw account either.  LOL  It was just silly  my comment is directed at the show, not you 🙂

• Love 1
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I am not talking about "Adam's" character, I am talking about the actor Hunter Doohan. The "whole country" would conclude that the fictional Adam's behavior was indeed ugly but Hunter Doohan is not Adam. Hunter Doohan is extremely handsome. 

10 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

I am not talking about "Adam's" character, I am talking about the actor Hunter Doohan. The "whole country" would conclude that the fictional Adam's behavior was indeed ugly but Hunter Doohan is not Adam. Hunter Doohan is extremely handsome. 

There;s nothing wrong with Hunter Doohan's looks. He was miscast in this role. I would like to see him in a role he is right for.

• Love 1

At this point, I hate everyone in New Orleans--well, this fictional New Orleans--except for Det. Costello and Lee.  And money-landering prodigy Eugene, since he's had a bad time of it lately, though I bet Lee will end up taking him in.  And Judge Leblanc, since she was set up and probably wasn't really that intoxicated, and also because I like Lorraine Toussaint.

• Love 3
On 2/7/2021 at 8:49 PM, Cotypubby said:

On 2/6/2021 at 11:44 PM, dwmarch said:

There was a scene in the previouslys that I don't actually remember, with Nancy and the Senator talking about the potential importance of some pictures. Did my attention wander that much in previous episodes or was that a cut scene?

Same here and I watched all nine episodes over about a week so I'm certain I didn't see that scene.   It was confusing and I guess a scene that was cut?   Sloppy.  

Edited by Cosmocrush

Speculation about the final episode:

Michael Desiato has to die in the final episode. How that happens remains to be seen, but he cannot be alive at the end of the series. The subject matter is greater than YOUR HONOR. The writers know that. They will not let him get away with murder and an arrest does not bring closure. 

Because of Michael Desiato's choices, Kofi Jones, an innocent man, was murdered and most of Kofi's family was destroyed in a house bomb. Because of Michael's choice, a blackmailer was murdered. Justice has to be built into this story. The story has been pushed into a tight corner. 

Michael Desiato is not a good man. I have a feeling variations of his lies have been told before. It all came to easily for him. The series has to end with a strong political message. 

I think Michael will kill himself and Charlie will "have" Adam. The death of Michael is the only way for this show to end. If Michael is standing at the end and he gets away with it, how did Kofi's life and his families life matter? Michael showed slight remorse when he heard Kofi was murdered but he then went on to make sandwiches and live his life as usual. He is a sociopath of the worst kind. 

Michael is dirty. His layers of dirt may start to peel away in the final episode. 

Edited by LoveLeigh
  • Love 2