Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

TO CORRECT SOMETHING I SAID EARLY I SAID 3 WEEKS NO NEIL AND SAM WERE MARRIED 3 DAYS AFTER THE OTHER COUPLES

I think you were correct the first time Sam & Neil were married June 28th, they were on their honeymoon during July 4th celebrations and there are articles in the local paper about them filming on the beach July 1st and Sam visiting the island dentist on July 4th. The other couples were married June 6th & 7th, the mystery still remains on what happened to the couple that should have been married June 5th.

• Love 1

Another preview. David crying about his marriage on his dad's grave. This is so wrong. David is an asshole for engaging in this and letting production talk him into this bullshit. Did I see correctly? Drinking beer and holding a six pack at the grave???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckum6-mxVGk

Another preview. David crying about his marriage on his dad's grave. This is so wrong. David is an asshole for engaging in this and letting production talk him into this bullshit. Did I see correctly? Drinking beer and holding a six pack at the grave???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckum6-mxVGk

I also think Ashley is lying. A blogger privately asked David last week and he said Ashley's friends came the next day. I don't know why Ashley lied.. She is forcing his hand by her SM conduct.

Ever since Ashley's friend, Ashley Houser started referring people on maf facebook page to google to find the gossip abt David on the first episode, I have been suspicious of Ashley and her crew.

BTW Ashley stopped following David on twitter.

You know, I'm sure some of these participants are breaking the spirit of their contractual proscriptions, if not the letter of them. Will there be consequences? If not, why bother having contracts?
  • Love 1

I wanted to say- David was at his dad's grave with a beer in one hand and a six pack in the other? Is that correct?

He said that another time, either in a TH or to the "experts", that he had done that once while missing his father.

• Love 1

You know, I'm sure some of these participants are breaking the spirit of their contractual proscriptions, if not the letter of them. Will there be consequences? If not, why bother having contracts?

Ashley added him back on twitter tonight.

3 weeks yeah i think the other couple just wanted to be on a reality show and weren't serious about getting married so they droped out when it started getting serious thats why i think sam wasnt taking it serious at first because i dont think she thought she would get pick

Wow....then that means the 4th of July Sam/Neil "party" was totally a farce? It did not look very "4th of July" come to think about it...they just met friends in a park.

At this point I am more curious about the "hidden" couple....and about the "almost" choices, the runner ups....who was their 2nd choice for David that they chose Ashley instead?

I really wish we saw more of the pre selection interviews, possible matches...it would be fun to get them all together too - see if love sparks fly?

• Love 2

Ashley's mom is taking shots

Mary Harnois ‏ 12h12 hours ago
@Ashley_MAFS No excuse for cheating

Mary Harnois ‏@Rabnud2  12h12 hours ago
#mafs No excuse for cheating EVER

#mafsThe crap is really flying tonight just admit u screwed up

Mary Harnois ‏@Rabnud2  11h11 hours ago

#mafsKying lying lying are u kidding me who can't see through this omg

#mafs If one us married I don't care how bad it is if you want out say it don't cheat I am steaming tonight

Ashley's mom is taking shots

Mary Harnois ‏ 12h12 hours ago

@Ashley_MAFS No excuse for cheating

#mafs No excuse for cheating EVER

#mafsThe crap is really flying tonight just admit u screwed up

#mafsKying lying lying are u kidding me who can't see through this omg

#mafs If one us married I don't care how bad it is if you want out say it don't cheat I am steaming tonight

Somebody needs to tweet at this woman that there needs to be a marriage in order to be cheated on.  Ashley is not married in any sense other than legally, and in  most states, adultery does not factor into divorce anyway.  What a crock.

• Love 13

Ashley added him back on twitter tonight.

Did she add him back because the show told her to? Or was it so that she could retweet her mommy's comments so he saw them? Her and her mom are a disgusting bunch. This alone I would think would go against the show but then again this isn't the first time things like this have happened with social media and past seasons. Guess they don't get that in the end things like this make them look bad. 

• Love 5

Oh Jamie the fame whore is so strong in her, she disses David again in her blog this week, clearly supports Ashley during Unfiltered and then tweets to David this, I love his reply

110.jpg

I had to include the replies because I do not think it went the way she hoped

210.jpg

Then she uploads a conversation between her and David after he apologies and she still is being a passive aggressive bitch, I swear she does not even realize how rude she can be to people. Coupled with her insulting Doug more than once tonight she really does believe her crap don't stink and has learnt zero about being so judgmental.

310.jpg

• Love 3

I think the show approves of the contestants' twitter presence because it helps keep fan interaction with the show. I'm sure that if they reveal anything that the show doesn't want revealed, it would be deleted quickly and the person reprimanded behind the scene but shade throwing and double meanings and possible easter eggs are just part of the buzz that any basic cable reality show wants.

I think it's pretty interesting that Jamie is "on Ashley's side" but also basically confirming David's story - that he was meeting up with someone to talk about Ashley and get some insight into her.

• Love 2

So that picture is from the day after the wedding. I'm not sure where the preggo rumors started. I know on this forum it was brought up but no one heard it before that and wasn't posted here. I can't imagine that would be true at all without someone snagging a pic of her showing and posting it. Laughed at the person that said her friend or whoever saw Vanessa out partying and where. 

Glad David took that stand back at Jamie but hell the stupid having to post everything between them on her part is pathetic. At least she did ask if she could show the texts but who cares. Her excuse on seeing to many women wronged for standing by Ashley is pathetic because what has she been doing then with all her my ex talk? Loving all the comments from others on it all. To bad the people behind this show don't get we don't want more Jamie but LESS Jamie on our screens. She is such a hypocrite. The whole pot and kettle deal. She hasn't learned shit from what we have all seen. What he did was so not the same crap that she did. Only thing David had to learn from this was he should have gone about it in a different way with trying to talk to this girl about Ashely or more so just said screw this and stopped bothering with Ashley but just go through whatever motions he had to until time was up. Jamie on the other had probably is still waiting for the my ex to call her and take her back. LOL Oh and he shouldn't have said sorry to having to respond to her. Screw that she had it coming. 

Edited by Evil Queen
  • Love 4

Hmm at that comment that said she saw Vanessa partying last week. And I must be late but where did all these pregnancy rumors come from? Jamie even said that last week on her blog. Those rumors literally came out of nowhere

I think she looked chubby in a few pics and people thought that, either she gained a lot of weight since the show, or she was pregnant.

The unfiltered talk with Jamie (ugh) for episode 11

Jamie has aged 20 years in the last 3.

• Love 1

Jamie has aged 20 years in the last 3.

Well the way she cakes the makeup on doesn't help that either. I think some women don't get that piling it on can make you look old instead of your age or younger. As well as the more you use the more flaws show up on your face I have always noticed. But hey what do I know since I am not a big makeup person and really only every use it when I have to do my daughter's makeup for all her ballet recitals and shows. LOL 

• Love 4

From another sight, I found it interesting

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS · 33m33 minutes ago

Ashley Doherty Retweeted Cheryl Meisenzahl
Because it wasn't a mutual friend.

Carrie Norton
‏@Cair7118 Really? Bc last time I was there I met and took a picture with the girl in question...hummm..#MarriedAtFirstSight @David_MAFS @Ashley_MAFS

• Love 5

From another sight, I found it interesting

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS · 33m33 minutes ago

Ashley Doherty Retweeted Cheryl Meisenzahl

Because it wasn't a mutual friend.

Carrie Norton

‏@Cair7118 Really? Bc last time I was there I met and took a picture with the girl in question...hummm..#MarriedAtFirstSight @David_MAFS @Ashley_MAFS

That Carrie has some fire.

• Love 4

Social media has been so busy. David explaining, Ashley liking favorabe comments and Ashley Houser calling David phony & fake also pointing people to the rumor abt David on twitter. I wish I could post screenshots.

Ashley houser is Davina's friend, Chris of this season.

• Love 2

Social media has been so busy. David explaining, Ashley liking favorabe comments and Ashley Houser calling David phony & fake also pointing people to the rumor abt David on twitter. I wish I could post screenshots.

Ashley houser is Davina's friend, Chris of this season.

Can you post a link to Ashley Houser's twitter there seems to be a million of them

• Love 1

12717386_10208428226494105_4598473912920

12715501_10208428226734111_3495958528832

This is starting to feel like Season 2. The gloves are coming off now that the reunion is approching. Everyone is becoming more vocal.

12654317_1507842526187947_72834635752833

More Mess

12717516_10156453266825109_2089691595450

12670249_10156453266925109_5528084128691

1915465_10156453267030109_87454044683958

12705788_10156453267115109_8280779849508

Edited by moonxyz

12717386_10208428226494105_4598473912920

12715501_10208428226734111_3495958528832

This is starting to feel like Season 2. The gloves are coming off now that the reunion is approching. Everyone is becoming more vocal.

12654317_1507842526187947_72834635752833

More Mess

12717516_10156453266825109_2089691595450

12670249_10156453266925109_5528084128691

1915465_10156453267030109_87454044683958

12705788_10156453267115109_8280779849508

Thank you I had them.. I just can't post pictures on this page.

Ashley's friend has been so inconsistent. 1. First episode she was directing people to the rumor about even though she didn't known if it's true or not (except she posted them herself)

2. After a few episode, this same friend Ashley houser said David was 2 faced. That he was ignoring her off camera, even though Ashley inferred on camera that David was overly touchy.

3. This same friend said/lied that Ash's friends attended the barbecue. Ash also said they were edited out. Production and David said consistently that Ashley's friend stopped by the next day. Why didn't Ash give a knot interview if she thinks she is being edited wrongly.

4. This same Ashley Houser posted the essay abt how great Ash is and how David is a fraud/phony. She also attached a screen shot of someone's tweet saying David was involved on domestic violence. Without actually verifying that the David Norton accused of the DV case was born in 1978 while David was born in 1985.

5. Ashley has complained about editing in every episode.. I don't understand how production are only out to get her.

If this is how Ashley and her friends/family operate, David was really lucky to get out..

BTW even if part of the rumor about David is true, he has showed class on SM and through his interviews. Ashley has shown zero self awareness, bitterness and a lying streak that is not attractive.

• Love 12

Moustashly will get to cash the checks whether she is trying or not.

Sounds like Ashley Houser is really responsible for this since she was the one who "opened the door for that communication" when she contacted David after the wedding.  How appropriate was it for Ashley Houser to contact David after the wedding about a 'non-friend' of Ashley Doherty's without telling Ashley D?

Shame on you Ashley H, stop exposing those newlyweds to their spouses 'non-friends' without the other spouse knowing about it.

• Love 4

I can't help it, but seeing Ashley, her family and friends on social media makes me think of the Shakespeare quote "the lady doth protest too much, methinks". They keep saying it's editing, which ok, let me give them the benefit of the doubt that the editing monkeys DO like to edit for juciness. But, at the same time, there has to be something there to edit, right?

I go back to original episodes where she said "the sacrifices I've made" and can't help but think how selfish she has been. I mean, I work a lot of hours because I work from home (I joke that I'm on call 24/7), I'm also getting my MBA and fostering rescue puppies most every week. If I were single, I wouldn't even conceive of going on (or trying out for) a show like this, and if I were insane enough to do so given my responsibilities, I wouldn't gripe about the sacrifice (umm..Ashley, it's only a sacrifice when you have no choice in the matter or need to do the right thing!)

As many have said here before, I do think she is just trying to save face. Her mother, well it's to be expected, it's her daughter after all. But...and here's where I can't offer or feel sympathy for her, if David is truly as horrific as they are all claiming, then she could have walked a long time ago. The bull about "contractual obligations" (if that's the reason) well, I tend to think that any second-rate attorney could argue abuse quite easily (again, if the allegations are true on Ashley's part). Likewise, if she was so stressed from the show and David's behavior, an attorney could also (successfully argue) emotional distress.

I just find it to be a lot of bull. She claims editing, but seeing the party, we clearly see her interacting, then she is griping about David not being there. You can't have it both ways, you can't say you are repulsed by someone, then in the same breath get mad that they aren't by your side or "acting like a husband". Likewise, you can't throw a hissy fit over a text if you have shown zero interest over the course of a month.

• Love 11

Personally, I am finding the SM interaction much more exciting than the actual season!  Do Ashley and her family/friends really think that taking to SM in this defensive and childish manner, is really going to save her crappy edit and turn David into the villain?  Ashley stated all of the negative comments in her PI's and has had bad behavior since the wedding.  She signed up for a tv wedding... what did she expect?  It takes 6 weeks of pure strength and resolve to get through without a bad edit.  If you don't say it, it can't be used against you.  Ashley and her family need to get off social media and just move on.  They are making it worse on themselves but I guess more entertaining for the rest of us!

• Love 8

I think Ashley is used to playing the "poor widdle me" victim, because she seem quiet and soft spoken. She probably never has taken responsibility for her actions in her whole entire life.  Her friends and family probably think of her as St. Ashley.

However, we have seen that she is manipulative and nasty when she wants to be.  I think she is mortified that the show is revealing her "true" self more then she would like.

• Love 8

Ashley is a horrible person, from an awful family, with equally awful friends. Imagine what that day after BBQ looked like if women like this Ashley Houser were there.

No "editing" in the world would turn a sweet, affectionate person into what we saw in screen. This is all damage control by a bunch of petty amateurs who are too stupid to realize they're making it worse. The misdirected hate and vitriol is stunning - what a bunch of angry assholes.

And Ashley's 31, her options for having a family are dwindling. You'd think she'd turn that personality around to compensate. Also, that's the most heavily photoshopped twitter pic I've seen. You'd never recognize that as the Ashley we know.

• Love 12

TBH all 3 matches are terrible. i wouldn't be surpirsed if none of them were "really" together. IMO Sam & Tres are faking it for the cameras. With 2 people on board, it wouldn't be that hard for production to convince ($$$) the others. 

Also, Olivia mentions the 100K once again. This amount has been thrown around since season 2. I wonder if that's acutally what they get if they decide to say together, at least for the camera. 

• Love 2

TBH all 3 matches are terrible. i wouldn't be surpirsed if none of them were "really" together. IMO Sam & Tres are faking it for the cameras. With 2 people on board, it wouldn't be that hard for production to convince ($$$) the others. 

Also, Olivia mentions the 100K once again. This amount has been thrown around since season 2. I wonder if that's acutally what they get if they decide to say together, at least for the camera.

$100k to stay together for 5 YEARS? Are they that desperate for money?

• Love 7

Ashley and her crew need to learn the whole "you doth protest too much". The more they go on and on, the less likely I believe what they say. When I do this in real life, I know that you know, that I'm full of crap, I'm just trying to convince you otherwise.

• Love 6

If that's Jaclyn's sister, that's the kind of post that production might get angry about. They might like squabbling about the edit or who is at fault but "all of our success stories are paid to pretend to be married for public appearances" is the kind of information that I suspect they really do want to keep out of the public eye. If that tweet wasn't some violation of Jaclyn's contract (or proof of it at least), I would think their lawyers are going to change the language for next season.

• Love 1