Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

Sniglet, thank you for the link.  I read it and all i could see was unnamed and anonymous postings.  Could this be Ashleys family?  It was all over by December 2015?

I have no idea who wrote the quote originally.  I just wanted to see if any of them were or could be true and it's been a slow couple of days at work.  There are 2 court cases that are searchable that match up to what the anonymous rumors have said, but nothing concrete like a mugshot.  Who knows.  I hope if this show continues that they get a little stricter with the vetting process.  As another poster said yesterday, if it's true, it's amazing that they can't find 6 people who have never been arrested to be on the show.

• Love 1

it's amazing that they can't find 6 people who have never been arrested to be on the show.

Which of this season's characters have been arrested?  What have they been arrested for?  Is being arrested different than being guilty?

Edited by Liberty
  • Love 2

I don't give a frog's fat ass what David did in AZ. He could have killed the pope and raped a dog and STILL be a better person than Ashley.

And all of her apparently worthless education makes her too stupid to realize that her "women's intuition" nonsense admits that she was a total bitch to David. "Well, yes, I was a robotic bitch, but I had a good reason! I have female superpowers, don't you know! I knew David got drunk once 8 years ago and had to appear in court over it. That's more than enough reason to be a standoffish bitch to a husband - then not tell him why - then bash him on SM when the audience doesn't fawn over me like my family and sick kids do."

She doesn't have any kind of superpowers. What she does have is a phone full of texts and messages from her boyfriend, and figures if she goes ballistic over David's "cheating" nobody will point the finger at her for doing way worse. Her having a boyfriend would explain just about everything about her behaviour on the show, right down to never leaving a room without her purse.

• Love 3

On a serious note, what kind of employer wouldn't do, or would ignore, criminal background checks? Going back to 1999, even in HS, when I worked in a very cool, specialized grocery after school and weekends and holidays, I was fingerprinted and checked out. The family in the next-door brownstone was visited and questioned about me!

If Ashley had been informed by Kinetic, before the wedding, that David had serious issues, why not back out? She would have been justified.

Ashley is intelligent and educated. IMO, there is no way she would have stayed with a domestic-violence perpetrator. Once the camera crew clocks out, and the couple remains alone and together -- even momentarily -- there would always be a chance of aggression.

OR, if Ashley actually HAD learned pre-wedding of David's alleged violence, why didn't she walk? The producers could not have insisted that she stay (contractually) , with the possibility of bodily harm and mental abuse..

This Ashley/David battle is problematic to me. Allegations, accusations, animosities. For what? Put up or shut up, Ashley and Ashley"s family and friends. David, deny or explain the truth of your situation. Kinetic and Experts...really?

Single people of Miami: Please stay away! MAFS isn't really aiming to match one Floridian loser without another. It's all for drama and storyline. Run! Better to be unwed and solitary then beholden to a manipulative and lying impresario of obfuscation. Not worth the soul- crushing aftermath.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 2

So I did some more searching to try and corroborate some of the other pre-season rumors that were out there (http://starcasm.net/archives/335998).  I guess I wanted to either lend credence to some of them or to feel more comfortable about dismissing them; mainly, I just really like sleuthing this kind of stuff.  I found a judgment against a DN in Atlanta from a local law firm for $2300 plus $80 court costs.  I don't want to post the link to the case because it includes a home address for the defendant. 

I know this doesn't make him a criminal, or even a terrible person.  I've been behind financially in certain situations, too.  I just find it interesting that if a few of these rumors are true (or have the potential to be based on timelines and court cases), does that mean all of them could be true?  Either way, pairing any one with someone who has such a questionable history (if it's true) is a really crappy thing that the producers have done for the second season in a row.   

Let's say that even one thing is him. It really doesn't mean its all him though just because of one thing. Of course we haven't seen anything to prove even one thing is him yet. 

I have no idea who wrote the quote originally.  I just wanted to see if any of them were or could be true and it's been a slow couple of days at work.  There are 2 court cases that are searchable that match up to what the anonymous rumors have said, but nothing concrete like a mugshot.  Who knows.  I hope if this show continues that they get a little stricter with the vetting process.  As another poster said yesterday, if it's true, it's amazing that they can't find 6 people who have never been arrested to be on the show.

I would think that by this point if any of them were true some tabloid site would have gotten a hold of this info and put it out there for all of us to see. They did it with Sean and his mug shot from a DUI. So why wouldn't they with David if he was the one arrested in AZ. I just think that if no one can show proof its the same David that we shouldn't even be saying its him IMO on anything.

• Love 8

Single people of Miami: Please stay away! MAFS isn't really aiming to match one Floridian loser with another. It's all for drama and storyline. Run! Better to be unwed and solitary then beholden to a manipulative, lying, obfuscation. Not worth the soul- crushing aftermath.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, settle down Sleek.

People of Miami, if you're crazy, attractive and can argue on camera, PLEASE apply today!

• Love 9

First, as even Sniglet mentioned in his/her original post, the Arizona court records were accessed at a date suspiciously/coincidentally timed to filming of this show.  If the show did access them, then the best guess is that it's a different David Norton. 

As for this Atlanta judgment, I don't think people should be associating it with the guy on TV when there are so many David Nortons in the area and there is no detail as to age to even minimally narrow the field.

My name is way less common than David Norton but no one can successfully google me because there is a semi-famous conservationist with exact same name. Associating every public record with DN in it to the guy on TV and then speculating as to producer manipulation and women's intuition is just a really, really huge stretch.

• Love 9

On a serious note, what kind of employer wouldn't do, or would ignore, criminal background checks? Going back to 1999, even in HS, when I worked in a very cool, specialized grocery after school and weekends and holidays, I was fingerprinted and checked out. The family in the next-door brownstone was visited and questioned about me!

This Ashley/David battle is very problematic to me. Allegations, accusations, animosities. For what? Put up or shut up, Ashley and Ashley"s family and friends. David, deny or explain the truth of your situation. Kinetic and Experts...really?

Single people of Miami: Please stay away! MAFS isn't really aiming to match one Floridian loser with another. It's all for drama and storyline. Run! Better to be unwed and solitary then beholden to a manipulative, lying, obfuscation. Not worth the soul- crushing aftermath.

Way back when I was looking for a different job in the later part of the 90s I had to agree for certain jobs to have them do background checks on me and my credit. Nowadays its seems almost all do it. My friend has been trying to find any job at all for almost 2 yrs now where she is and she says they always want to check your credit. Most of what she applies for is cashier so it would kind of make sense for that I would think. Her's is decent but you also now have to go through tons more questions as well that she says come off as surveys and take hours just to get through for a cashier job. Which is a bit out of hand then but whatever. I think most companies no matter the job want to do a background and credit check as well as look for you on any and all SM to see how you behave on it. More so certain jobs then other but with this you would think they would be doing the same thing. Of course look at some of the other shows out there. How many have been on arrested from many other reality shows? Before, during and after these shows? You even have one based on criminals (Mob Wives). I don't think many from this show have a record but I do think that if you are going to say it is someone you better have the proof its that person to back it up. If you don't have it then you should keep it to yourself. 

First, as even Sniglet mentioned in his/her original post, the Arizona court records were accessed at a date suspiciously/coincidentally timed to filming of this show.  If the show did access them, then the best guess is that it's a different David Norton. 

As for this Atlanta judgment, I don't think people should be associating it with the guy on TV when there are so many David Nortons in the area and there is no detail as to age to even minimally narrow the field.

My name is way less common than David Norton but no one can successfully google me because there is a semi-famous conservationist with exact same name. Associating every public record with DN in it to the guy on TV and then speculating as to producer manipulation and women's intuition is just a really, really huge stretch.

If I went to IL there is others with my name. Not sure on their middle name but if its the same then only other way to know it was me might be age unless they are the same age. Then one would have to dig further. Same goes if I left for Poland and decided to live there. I would come across so many with my name there and I would gamble that some might be around my age because the amount. My name is not so common where I am now. Now my husband's name, there are tons with it all over so again you have to really know how to look to prove who someone is when so many might have the same name. Just examples for how it can be with names. 

Edited by Evil Queen
  • Love 1

Sean is silver fox rn? And the Twitter photo of him in he screenshot that was posted? He is just icky. I know people have been horrified at the thought of Ashley being a nurse but if I was in the ER and Sean walked in I would jump up as fast as I could off the examining table, put my hands up and say "oh I feel fine now! Honestly... All good" and I would slowly back out the door. The creep has always been strong in that one.

• Love 7

Just playing devil's advocate here, but it is possible in addition to being a different DN entirely, that perhaps (as a previous poster indicated), the producers didn't think it was a big deal, or he was able to say something like, "I was young, I got counseling, etc.".  He is a salesman, after all. 

I shared the Arizona case because it corroborated the tweets that were put out by phxprofessional prior to the premier of the show.  Although there are other DNs in the area, I do wonder what the likelihood of there being another DN arrested on the date specified in the tweets, with a birthday that matches his age, in a town that he himself said that he lived in.  Again, none of this is certain, but there seem to be a fair amount of coincidences.

• Love 1

Sean's handle is Silverfoxrn?  The silver fox nurse?  That type of information is gold.

Another self-serving, lying moron! This show seems to attract the unbalanced. Surprise! ;)

Some people persist in giving Davina a hard time on SM. IMO, she was, first, astute, then, second, mega-disappointed. She saw Sean for who he was. Jmo.

• Love 9

Sean is silver fox rn? And the Twitter photo of him in he screenshot that was posted? He is just icky. I know people have been horrified at the thought of Ashley being a nurse but if I was in the ER and Sean walked in I would jump up as fast as I could off the examining table, put my hands up and say "oh I feel fine now! Honestly... All good" and I would slowly back out the door. The creep has always been strong in that one.

There's been a nurse on every season, each being someone I wouldn't want to take care of me. Back when "multiple birth reality shows" were the new trendy rage on TLC and WE, several of the moms with nurses, not just Kate Gosselin. The profession is taking a beating on Reality TV.

Didn't Sean also claim to be "friends" with Doug but really they just grew up near each other?

• Love 1

He looks like he's auditioning for the role of "Inappropriate OB-GYN" in a Hangover sequel.

Yessss!!!! Bang on! Totally appropriate for a Hangover movie! For who he actually is and his job? Does not inspire professional/medical confidence!

• Love 1

Way back when I was looking for a different job in the later part of the 90s I had to agree for certain jobs to have them do background checks on me and my credit. Nowadays its seems almost all do it. My friend has been trying to find any job at all for almost 2 yrs now where she is and she says they always want to check your credit. Most of what she applies for is cashier so it would kind of make sense for that I would think. Her's is decent but you also now have to go through tons more questions as well that she says come off as surveys and take hours just to get through for a cashier job. Which is a bit out of hand then but whatever. I think most companies no matter the job want to do a background and credit check as well as look for you on any and all SM to see how you behave on it. More so certain jobs then other but with this you would think they would be doing the same thing. Of course look at some of the other shows out there. How many have been on arrested from many other reality shows? Before, during and after these shows? You even have one based on criminals (Mob Wives). I don't think many from this show have a record but I do think that if you are going to say it is someone you better have the proof its that person to back it up. If you don't have it then you should keep it to yourself.

If I went to IL there is others with my name. Not sure on their middle name but if its the same then only other way to know it was me might be age unless they are the same age. Then one would have to dig further. Same goes if I left for Poland and decided to live there. I would come across so many with my name there and I would gamble that some might be around my age because the amount. My name is not so common where I am now. Now my husband's name, there are tons with it all over so again you have to really know how to look to prove who someone is when so many might have the same name. Just examples for how it can be with names.

Queenie (can't call you Evil, ha!)

My hours can be crazy and my husband currently works a schedule that is, imo, not humanly possible, so when I'm home alone, I rely on a couple of constants to keep me company. One big constant is ID Discovery. Murderers and miscreants, oh my! ;)

I saw a show on Richard Ramirez, aka The Night Stalker, a serial killer/rapist/Satan worshipper. At one point in his life, even though he had outstanding arrest warrants, he was a contestant on The Dating Game..and HE WON! The woman choosing from among three thought he was charming.

I have never applied for a job w/o consenting to background checks, starting with my first p/t job. Imo, employers are playing with dynamite if they don't do checks, then pay attention to them!

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 3

Just playing devil's advocate here, but it is possible in addition to being a different DN entirely, that perhaps (as a previous poster indicated), the producers didn't think it was a big deal, or he was able to say something like, "I was young, I got counseling, etc.".  He is a salesman, after all. 

I shared the Arizona case because it corroborated the tweets that were put out by phxprofessional prior to the premier of the show.  Although there are other DNs in the area, I do wonder what the likelihood of there being another DN arrested on the date specified in the tweets, with a birthday that matches his age, in a town that he himself said that he lived in.  Again, none of this is certain, but there seem to be a fair amount of coincidences.

This was my point right here. If I was to go over to Poland or IL there are people with my same name. With so many in Poland there is a good chance I could be in a town with someone not only my name but my age as well. If they did something wrong to get arrested and it was posted online in this manner I would hope those thinking it was me would ask me directly about it or do more searching of info to make sure it was the correct person before slandering me all over the place. Yes that is what it would be if they were accusing me of being that person that did wrong. When people end up having a common or even semi common name this type of stuff can happen. They can be a year off of birthdays even and just happen to be the same age at a certain time that this happened. We have no clue at all on this with what is or isn't true. I'll say it one more time with Sean having his DUI it was posted with his mug shot for the world to see so if David has a mug shot I would think we would have seen it by now with how tabloids get their dirty hands on things. 

Yessss!!!! Bang on! Totally appropriate for a Hangover movie! For who he actually is and his job? Does not inspire professional/medical confidence!

Sadly these pictures like that and more are all over SM by different kinds of people in different kinds of professions. I doubt he is the only nurse to have a picture like that out there. I can bet there are worse ones of some good and bad nurses. BTW, I don't care for Sean but I couldn't stand Davina even more. They were both terrible people for different reasons in my eyes. Anyway, this kind of stuff is why people should watch what they decide to put on SM IMO because it can put them in a certain light that many might not want to see. Of course most are not on a reality show either at some point for us to see those things so we would never see it unless we came across by accident or knew the person or looked up whoever we came across. 

• Love 2
I saw a show on Richard Ramirez, aka The Night Stalker, a serial killer/rapist/Satan worshipper. At one point in his life, even though he had outstanding arrest warrants, he was a contestant on The Dating Game..and HE WON! The woman choosing from among three thought he was charming.

It was way before my time, but I heard a lot of ladies were seriously crushing on the guy, even after it was revealed how crazy he was.

I bet you Ashley would like Richard Ramirez...he did have dark hair.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 5

A quick google of David and his hometown according to his facebook profile led me to a familytree website and it does look like the date of birth matches the AZ case, and it also lists his sister & mom as possible relatives. I am still not going to condemn him as a violent person and until he shows differently or further proof is provided am going to write it off as a youthful indiscretion.

david10.jpg

• Love 1

I have not seen any links to a site that shows David Norton commited a crime. Only links to gossip sites saying he did.

Does anyone have a link to a valid site or is it safe to say it is rumors otherwise? I find it odd no one has a link.

Not even Ashley or her "friends".

• Love 5

I have not seen any links to a site that shows David Norton commited a crime. Only links to gossip sites saying he did.

Does anyone have a link to a valid site or is it safe to say it is rumors otherwise? I find it odd no one has a link.

I checked the Arizona court records website after someone upthread pointed it out and there is a case listed against a David Norton. Whether it's this David Norton, I don't know. Whether it's for anything more than a bar fight, I don't know. The records say there was no jail time.  To see it for yourself, just google Arizona Court records and you'll find the website and can look it up.

• Love 1

Really it is just speculation and no real proof, there is a lot of DN's in the USA. If you want to look up the case yourself just search his name with the DOB May 1985 here https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

There are screencaps in the post above to show that could be DOB, but then I do not know how reliable that site is as it has his current address listed as his hometown and it looks like he moved out in 2004, also his brother is not listed. So unless somebody is going to spring for a background check there is no proof.

• Love 2

So I did some more searching to try and corroborate some of the other pre-season rumors that were out there (http://starcasm.net/archives/335998). I guess I wanted to either lend credence to some of them or to feel more comfortable about dismissing them; mainly, I just really like sleuthing this kind of stuff. I found a judgment against a DN in Atlanta from a local law firm for $2300 plus $80 court costs. I don't want to post the link to the case because it includes a home address for the defendant.

I know this doesn't make him a criminal, or even a terrible person. I've been behind financially in certain situations, too. I just find it interesting that if a few of these rumors are true (or have the potential to be based on timelines and court cases), does that mean all of them could be true? Either way, pairing any one with someone who has such a questionable history (if it's true) is a really crappy thing that the producers have done for the second season in a row.

I am assuming the person that started the rumor did exactly what you did by digging into the name, David Norton to find dirts.

I don't think the person took time to figure out if it's actually TV dave. We must no deduce that if 1 of the accusations is true, then they are all true. Since thus is an accusation that can destroy someone's life/career, It would be preferable to provide proof before concluding

• Love 5

I missed the first few episodes (I know), so does Nurse Ratched -- I mean Ashley -- state she likes dark-haired guys?

I think it was her friend who said it and she agreed, but I'm not sure.

The case number was posted above, you can look it up on the AZ website. It's a David T Norton with the same birthday and year during a time when he was living in AZ. Again, I don't care at all. The charges sound like he got mad and broke a vase or punched a wall (based on the secondary property charge), if he hit a woman or attacked her with a knife like Ashley's camp tried to claim, he would have served some jail time.

• Love 6

Another self-serving, lying moron! This show seems to attract the unbalanced. Surprise! ;)

Some people persist in giving Davina a hard time on SM. IMO, she was, first, astute, then, second, mega-disappointed. She saw Sean for who he was. Jmo.

I still think Davina is worse than Sean. There were some horrible things said about Sean by people who claimed to be his co-workers and I still haven't seen a shred of proof to back those up. On the contrary, a simple look at his IG account proves some of their claims were total lies. The people making them kept changing their story, contradicting themselves and then finally straight up lying, so I can't in good conscience believe anything they said. I don't even like Sean, but the mud-slinging by Davina and her bestie Chris was heinous. I still wonder if they were behind all those anonymous rumours and "insider info" spread about. If they were then they are some seriously messed up people.

I really don't care if Sean was a phony, there are no guarantees with this show whatsoever. They could've presented Davina with her total dream guy who lived right next door to her and he still might've said no thanks to a lifetime of pandering to her self-centered princess ass. Even if she was disappointed and pissed about the edit, attacking Sean was not the way to go. Sean didn't edit the show, and I still haven't seen proof that he was never serious. They were clearly very attracted to each other at the wedding and they did seem to have things in common, but after spending some time together I think Sean realised that it wasn't worth leaving his comfortable life in New Jersey and he quietly withdrew. Sucks for Davina, but it doesn't make it okay to try and tarnish his reputation all over the internet. He never resorted to any of that, so I like him better. Same goes for Ashley. Sucks that you look bad on TV, but trying to take down your husband will not make you more sympathetic. Just shows what kind of a person you are.

• Love 9

You guys have been so busy. As many have pointed out I am not in the camp that an arrest when he was in his early 20s is anything major. Many people in their early to mid 20s make horrible decisions.  David annoys the crap out of me on many levels, but I side with him on this one. Someone also pointed out a bunch of rumors about Sean last year that were never substantiated. Even a fellow co-worker said he wasn't promoted. But if you check his linked in and Twitter/instagram it's clear he did get a new job. I also don't believe Jaclyn's sister. That's a situation of "consider the source"

• Love 6

Thanks. I am cautious on this- there is a woman with the same name as me, who once had the same address at the same time as me (only one digit difference in number) who is about my age and let me tell you... she caused me problems and neither of us have records. We simply have too much in common. She still has that address, I have moved.

I think people should be careful about rumors.

If anything, Ashley would LOVE for this to be true.

• Love 9

Thanks. I am cautious on this- there is a woman with the same name as me, who once had the same address at the same time as me (only one digit difference in number) who is about my age and let me tell you... she caused me problems and neither of us have records. We simply have too much in common. She still has that address, I have moved.

If anything, Ashley would LOVE for this to be true.

Of course she would love it when her friend has been spreading the rumor from the first episode. Someone actually wrote on Ashley's instagram page about how she was sorry that they matched her with a violent person... Geezzzzzzz, people are already assuming without concrete proof

• Love 4

Nothing new.  I just want to repeat myself.  If David had an altercation that did not require jail time (for a violent offense?) 8-10 years ago, I dont care.  Everyone deserves a second chance.  He has shown great patience. I find it dificult to believe he is such a con man when he had so many people at his bachlor party, wedding, kickball game, 4th of July events.  It seems unlikely that he had misrepresented himself to all of these people and they still appear to like him.

I think his mother is responsible for his feelings about his dad.  She has not been able to move on, so he probably hasn't been able to either

Ashley didnt like him from day one.  IF someone told her about his offense, i am sure she brought it up to the production company and anyone else that would listen.  these shows are not real time, it was over at the end of summer last year. It appears a couple backed out.  Ashley could have backed out too.  Especially with the stress of nursing school and the excuse she was concerned about being alone with him. 

Bogus

• Love 5

The case number was posted above, you can look it up on the AZ website. It's a David T Norton with the same birthday and year during a time when he was living in AZ. Again, I don't care at all. The charges sound like he got mad and broke a vase or punched a wall (based on the secondary property charge), if he hit a woman or attacked her with a knife like Ashley's camp tried to claim, he would have served some jail time.

The defendant is also listed as a David T Norton from NY...  His father's name was Timothy David, so I'm wondering if David's name is David Timothy.  The 85 birthday makes sense.  He said his dad died (9/23/92) when he was 7.  That means his birthday would have to be sometime between 9/24/84 and 9/23/85. 

Again, I believe jail time could have been avoided as part of a plea deal (see case notes 10/07) and the defendant was ordered to take domestic violence classes.  This typically means that whatever the violation was, it was a violation against a live-in partner.

I agree with SaucyMommy that young 20-somethings do stupid stuff.  My intentions in bringing all of this to light wasn't necessarily to make David out to look like a bad guy, it was mostly to point out the show has a history of casting folks with legal issues and violent temperaments (season 2).  I know casting was done and season 3 was filming before season 2 was officially over and all of the Jessica/Ryan crap started hitting the fan.  Perhaps they didn't think any prior indiscretions from ATL cast members would be a big deal.  I would think they would have had the foresight to pay to remove a few mugshots if they existed though because of the whole SilverFox debacle.

I find it dificult to believe he is such a con man when he had so many people at his bachlor party, wedding, kickball game, 4th of July events.  It seems unlikely that he had misrepresented himself to all of these people and they still appear to like him.

FWIW, If he is a sociopathic as some rumors would indicate, it would make sense that he would have a ton of friends.  Sociopaths are typically extremely like-able.  "Nice" doesn't always equal "good".

Edited by sniglet
  • Love 2

This has definitely diverted the attention from Ashley, her family, and one friend's sorry asses. Makes one go hmmmm.

Sigh. It's funny how anyone with an opinion that is not "Ashley is a mustache robot", must automatically be Ashley or one of her cronies.  

Don't think you can pay law enforcement to remove mug shots.

Most law enforcement entities don't retain mugshot databases beyond a certain time frame; definitely not 8+ years.  There are websites out there that cull old mugshots and charge people to have them removed (i.e. mugshots.com).

Edited by sniglet
  • Love 1

The defendant is also listed as a David T Norton from NY...  His father's name was Timothy David, so I'm wondering if David's name is David Timothy.  The 85 birthday makes sense.  He said his dad died (9/23/92) when he was 7.  That means his birthday would have to be sometime between 9/24/84 and 9/23/85.

I saw him referenced on a site as David Timothy Norton so I think it's the same guy.  Only I'm not willing to throw the book at a guy just because he has ONE stupid brawl offense on his record as a kid.  If there hasn't been anything else since then it's making a mountain out of a molehill at this point.  David doesn't strike me as a sociopath or anything close and a lot of kids do dumb things when drunk.  Stachley and her motley crew are just reaching really deep to find anything they can to bring him down.  If this is the best they can do, the guy is pretty squeaky clean if you ask me.

• Love 8

It is possible it is him, it is possible it is not.

I would rather have him as a friend than Ashley.

Exactly.

Can you imagine what that would be like?

Person with heartbeat: Hey! How've you been?

Ashley: Fine

PWH: Good! Wanna grab a bite?

Ashley: Umm

PWH: What are you hungry for?

Ashley: I don't know

PWH: Sure you're okay? What's been going on?

Ashley: I got married and he kept trying to talk to me.

PWH: ...oh, ok,umm...

Ashley: And he stole my wax

• Love 9

"If" it is David, so what. I still rather be his friend than hers. I have never made fun of her appearance and won't. Don't think it is useful. But if she had been somewhat charming, she would be beautiful.

I did not know after time you could pay to havemugshots removed. Thanks!

Edited by Jellybeans
  • Love 6

Queenie (can't call you Evil, ha!)

My hours can be crazy and my husband currently works a schedule that is, imo, not humanly possible, so when I'm home alone, I rely on a couple of constants to keep me company. One big constant is ID Discovery. Murderers and miscreants, oh my! ;)

I have never applied for a job w/o consenting to background checks, starting with my first p/t job in 1996. Imo, employers are playing with dynamite if they don't do checks, then pay attention to them!

The jobs I had applied for had you sign off on them doing those checks no matter what they were. I understood why they would want to do them. If you have to handle money or contracts or anything of major importance I would think it is a good idea for it to be done. Nowadays throw in SM to those checks as well but they will not tell you usually they will look for that or not. 

OMG I remember those times. I was a kid during that time frame with him doing all that. I was old enough to understand it all and it scared me because we lived in the San Fernando Valley. One of the attacks happened in my city as well as some around us. Then when I got to high school (and my friend will remember this guy too) there was a guy that went to our school looked like him. It was just creepy and he was creepy like. I remember walking one time with her going to get some food and came across him. We both had the same vibe about him too and he tried to talk to us and we weren't rude but just kept moving on hoping he wasn't going to try to follow along. Whether or not he was that kind of person we have no clue but she has mentioned it over the years as well asking if I remember that guy. 

This is why its always good to be cautious when no proof. It does happen as you have shown that someone can have a similar name and close enough or same age and even worse is similar address like that. Hopefully the problems it caused you weren't to horrible.

It is possible it is him, it is possible it is not.

I would rather have him as a friend than Ashley.

FWIW, If he is a sociopathic as some rumors would indicate, it would make sense that he would have a ton of friends. Sociopaths are typically extremely like-able. "Nice" doesn't always equal "good".

So now David is a sociopath. How did this go from do we even know if this is him to David could be a sociopath? Edited by Gator Stud
  • Love 5

Most law enforcement entities don't retain mugshot databases beyond a certain time frame; definitely not 8+ years.  There are websites out there that cull old mugshots and charge people to have them removed (i.e. mugshots.com).

Those kind of sites are basically using people's mugshots for money. Which is so wrong. And I don't know about the time for how long they actually keep those sort of things but I wouldn't be surprised if they do for as long as they want. With using computers nowadays I'm sure forever unless someone was proven innocent or the charges dropped. Those would be reasons to dump the shots of them. Otherwise if you have been arrested they shouldn't be deleting your mugshot IMO. As it is your criminal history doesn't get deleted and just go away. 

Searching a little I found this on the Arizona Dept. of Public Safety...

How long will charges remain on my record?

The Central State Repository shall retain a criminal history record until the subject of record reaches age 99 or one year after the Department receives notice of the subject of record's death.

So with that I would think they would have his mugshot along with it. Things just don't go away when you have been arrested no matter what when you are guilty. And maybe each state is different on how they handle it because I didn't look my own up. Just this one. 

So now David is a sociopath. How did this go from we do even know if this is him to David could be a sociopath?

Not sure myself on that one because everything he was supposedly accused of is not what I would consider sociopath. That is just me though. And when you look up what it means, it sure doesn't fit him. As others have said I rather have him as a friend over Ashley any time. I think the points made about him not yelling and flying off the handle during this whole time with Ashley says a lot about him at this point. How many of us could say we would be the same way in that spot? 

Edited by Evil Queen
  • Love 5

So now David is a sociopath. How did this go from do we even know if this is him to David could be a sociopath?

I wasn't calling him a sociopath. I was referring to the rumors where others have called him a sociopath.  I was just trying to say that him having a ton of friends wouldn't be a red flag if that were the case.  

Edited by sniglet

I wasn't calling him a sociopath. I was referring to the rumors where others have called him a sociopath.  I was just trying to say that him having a ton of friends wouldn't be a red flag if that were the case.

What is the difference between what you said and me saying I heard Ashley is a child molester? I am not saying she is a,child molester, I'm just repeating what some people say.

• Love 8

What about the Criminal Damage charge? Why was it dropped? Could it be that the other party was perhaps trying to embellish the story, or was it so minor they just couldn't be bothered to deal with it? I don't know how these things work, so I'm just wondering.

I highly doubt he's had run-ins with the law since if he can hold down a job and all.

Last year's Bachelor had a long criminal record including DUI's and bar fights, yet he was touted as Prince Farming.

Edited by MsPH

I do not understand all the Ashley bashing or the David love.  On other sites people who see David in another light think he comes across with a creepy fake personality and some have referred to him as a sociopath.  I don't know him well enough to see him that way.  However, I believe he has been edited as the good princess and a victim. 

According to David he goes into relationships much too fast.  The last girl he dated started a fight for no reason and dumped him, right before he was going to propose.  In his interviews he is always the one who tries, always positive, never admits defeat.  Now, these are great qualities if they are sincere.  Many of Ashley's family and friends have alluded that David is fake and I see that side of him at times. There are just things about him that don't add up.

• Love 2