Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 9/8/2020

falltime
  • Start Topic

Tuesday, Sept. 8 – Sarah Huckabee Sanders (author, “Speaking for Myself”)

Wednesday, Sept. 9 – Stephanie Winston Wolkoff (author, “Melania and Me”)

Thursday, Sept. 10 – Jane Fonda (author, "What Can I Do?"); “Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts (“Shark Attack: The Paige Winter Story”)

Friday, Sept. 11 – The Political View with former Ohio Governor John Kasich; Eva Longoria (co-founder, She Se Puede)

MeAgain has already stated her not very kind opinion of Stephanie Winston Wolkoff on Twitter.  She will behave exactly like she did during the Mary Trump interview.  Wasting valuable time and making it about herself and her family.  She really should abstain from making nasty statements on social media about people who more than likely will be appearing as guests on The View. So unprofessional.

The best news of the day is it appears Ana will be co-hosting next Friday!!  Wonder if Whoopi is going back to taking Fridays off.  

• Love 19

Ugh, why start the new year with Sarah Sanders?  Way to get off on the wrong foot.

Stephanie W W has some interesting allegations about the 2016 inaugural. Her book isn’t all salacious gossip about Melania. As with Mary’s book, Meg should maybe do a little research before she starts voicing her disgust.  

• Love 19
49 minutes ago, Badbea99 said:

MeAgain has already stated her not very kind opinion of Stephanie Winston Wolkoff on Twitter.  She will behave exactly like she did during the Mary Trump interview.  Wasting valuable time and making it about herself and her family.  She really should abstain from making nasty statements on social media about people who more than likely will be appearing as guests on The View. So unprofessional.

The best news of the day is it appears Ana will be co-hosting next Friday!!  Wonder if Whoopi is going back to taking Fridays off.  

This is why I never felt sorry for her when a certain person attacked her family, she directs her anger at the wrong person.  Megan is just an asshole, full stop.  If you go against her team in any way, she will go after you...

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, TheView said:

WHY ARE THEY HAVING SARAH HUCKABEE ON? 

I agree.  If someone wants to read her book fine let them but I don't see what she will have to say that I would even be remotely interested in hearing. And she has zero personality.  I predict the interview will be boring.

45 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Stephanie W W has some interesting allegations about the 2016 inaugural. Her book isn’t all salacious gossip about Melania. As with Mary’s book, Meg should maybe do a little research before she starts voicing her disgust.  

I have her book on reserve at the library. Interestingly enough I was reading another book about Melania and Stephanie WW was mentioned quite a few times in it.  

• Love 2

I suspect MM will tell SWW that her book is just salacious rumours.  Then like Mary Trump, SWW will respond - no, I was there and experienced the things I wrote about.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

I agree.  If someone wants to read her book fine let them but I don't see what she will have to say that I would even be remotely interested in hearing. And she has zero personality.  I predict the interview will be boring.

I have her book on reserve at the library. Interestingly enough I was reading another book about Melania and Stephanie WW was mentioned quite a few times in it.  

There are so many books to read, it makes my head spin in addition to my usual authors.. 

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, no thanks! I suspect Joy and Whoopie will be tough with her, Sunny will bring up the facts like a lawyer while grilling her and pushing back on her claims, Megan will be effusive because she is a member of her team and Sarah will try to mediate ...

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Badbea99 said:

Woo-hoo! I missed Ana's energy. I really hope Whoopi goes back to taking Friday's off. I got tired of having Whoopi 5 days a week and that Friday's were prerecorded.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
17 hours ago, Haleth said:

I have a feeling Whoopi won’t ever want to be in studio again. She’s too comfy at home. 

She can probably keep a closer eye on what family members are charging stuff on her Amazon account from home, too.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

She can probably keep a closer eye on what family members are charging stuff on her Amazon account from home, too.

And make sure they don't eat all the lasagna before she gets a taste.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ForumLou said:

Didn't SHS boohoo at her treatment last time she was on?  Seems hypocritical to me.  Now she needs them lol

Didn't MeAgain keep reminding SHS how Michelle Wolf "mocked" her at the White House Correspondent's Dinner?  When in reality, Michelle Wolf was complimenting her on her well-done smoky eyes.  This time MM & SHS can commiserate about how they only got their jobs because of who their fathers were.

• LOL 11
On 9/4/2020 at 4:27 PM, blondiec0332 said:

Curious what the other book is you were reading, if you don't mind sharing

On 9/4/2020 at 4:27 PM, blondiec0332 said:

Curious what book you read earlier, if you don't mind sharing

8 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

3 hours ago, deirdra said:

You guys are killing me. 😂

Sara’s kids are so adorable! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

HOURS AGO, BRONZEDOG SAID:

She can probably keep a closer eye on what family members are charging stuff on her Amazon account from home, too.

5 HOURS AGO, DEIRDRA SAID:

You guys are killing me. 😂

Sara’s kids are so adorable! 

And must be no farther than 500 yards separated from her *ahem* *stash* cash, cash  i mean lol!  😜🙃

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, deirdra said:

Didn't MeAgain keep reminding SHS how Michelle Wolf "mocked" her at the White House Correspondent's Dinner?  When in reality, Michelle Wolf was complimenting her on her well-done smoky eyes.  This time MM & SHS can commiserate about how they only got their jobs because of who their fathers were.

That's right! Forgot all that.  All i remember she was there with her Daddio having a good convo, and the next day all the papers we're reporting oooooh boy, the View is all bitches, were so hard on me blah blah. You have a great memory Deirdra!  Yeah that was a hard Corr dinner.  I dont recall the whole thing but one joke Michelle said aomething about the 'facts' and even i did a double take, thought she had said 'fats'.  Ive wondered if she ever knew the truth or just buried the whole incident.

• Love 2

I will be glad when they return to the studio.  I would think if they social distance at the table, like Today or GMA, it could be ok, but what do I know?  Naturally they can't have an audience yet, but at least they would not be talking over each other, or wondering if it is their turn to talk.  That gets irritating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

11:04 and the bitch has already done a mini slam at Sara that she knows she doesn't have as much time  because they have 5 hosts now. Quit and the show will be down to 4 again, bitch.

I was just coming here to say that.  What. A. Bitch!  I feel sorry for that baby.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

The way it's set up, not everyone is going to be able to say their view. I wish they just allowed Whoopi to bring up a topic and have everyone have a discussion on it. Moderate it so that everyone can say their piece, but let everyone discuss their views instead of just answering Whoopi's question.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I don't understand the specific clip they showed of Donald Trump that they showed and how it proves what the anonymous sources said. Maybe I'm missing something here. There were other clips or articles they could have used, but they showed that clip. It was weird.

Edited by MeThinkMeNot
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Sara is driving me crazy already. 

I thought I was alone here.  I am not crazy about Sara and I definitely don’t care for her on this show.  She’s just a little too sun-shiny all of the time for me

• Love 12

Me, me, me. Jeffrey Goldberg should give a head's up to Meghan about an article he's written concerning Trump's disparaging remarks about veterans??? And then bringing Nancy Pelosi into the conversation? Give it a rest.

Edited by merriebreeze
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

Going by how Joy acted in the first segment, I think they were all given timers or something to know how long they each get to speak. I see that as a good thing. They should've had that last season.

RIP Chadwick Boseman. I wish Sunny had got to say something about him at least. :(

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, merriebreeze said:

Me, me, me. Jeffrey Goldberg should give a head's up to Meghan about an article he's written concerning Trump's disparaging remarks about veterans??? And then bringing Nancy Pelosi into the conversation? Give it a rest.

WHY was I looking forward to this return.  Sarah - grow a damn spine!  Me-Again STFU!!  Whoopi, take some moderator lessons.  Joy, wait until it's your turn and don't try to add something after you're finished.  That might/would work if you were in person, but via Zoom?  No.  Oh, and in case I wasn't clear, Me-Again, STFU!

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, merriebreeze said:

And then bringing Nancy Pelosi into the conversation?

She had to slip that in because there won’t be time to discuss this as a hot topic. Because 5 hosts. This may be the one time I don’t mind she brought up Dad (except for the self serving heads up comment).  John is part of the issue and Meg has a right to be furious. And it may help Sara get off the fence.

Sarah Sanders looks like an angry Muppet.

Love that Sunny is going after her. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12