Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

On 1/8/2021 at 6:46 PM, CrazyMoon said:

In media training they should be discussing how many cocktails you should safely have because alcohol is the #1 cause of boot in mouth disasters for these women.

Well, there was that one season when they said "no drunk tweeting," so they addressed something LOL. But I totally agree, alcohol & "foot-in-mouth syndrome" certainly do go together!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, abracadabra said:

This isn't a super important point, but remember Brennan claiming to have COVID twice? How come she only mentioned once on the show then. 

It's quite possible there was more to the conversation than what the TV audience was privy to. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, abracadabra said:

My guess is one was just suspected. I had that happen too, in March. While I'm 90% sure it's what I had, our hospital wasn't testing at the time, and I'm not going to go around saying I had COVID. 

Could be.  I thought she said she was tested twice, but I just checked her "goodbye" post & she didn't, she only said  "infected twice".

image.thumb.png.11b36282fb2ce8600022a87f1edf36e0.png

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, RileyJDR said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ37HT9lT_K/?igshid=1niohro92q1xg

So my fave DCC, Jalyn, gets her My Boots Insta post for a great cause (children’s mental health) and they misspell health in the banner. They have “Heatlh”. Their SM account operators consistently make stupid errors that a basic spellcheck would catch. Not so very world class and insulting to the causes and partners they highlight.

if you look carefully, it actually does say 'Health' the l and t are joined. weird font is the problem

7 minutes ago, viccib said:

if you look carefully, it actually does say 'Health' the l and t are joined. weird font is the problem

They meant to write 2x Health, but succeeded only once

2067582416_Screenshot2021-01-11at02_08_36.thumb.png.2d9882de3d758af21cdb217f51a8b9ae.png

Sweetheart Jalyn is on my 'likely-to-retire' list, I liked her a lot, she truly was point material.

1. Jalyn
  2. Briana
  3. Shirley Temple from Utah
  4. Kristin
  5. Tess
  6. Savvy
  7. Rachel A
  8. Lexie

#TeamJalyn

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, viccib said:

The big green word is spelled HEATLH😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, LilyDutch said:

IWhen it comes to the “who just didn’t do it for me as point-competition” nothing beats last season’s points if you were to ask me...

I was ok with Holly and loved Kashara. There is this great Thunderstruck video on youtube with Holly as point and flanked by Emma and Jacie. It is so obvious Holly is having a whale of a time and enjoys every second of it. It’s what Kashara radiated too. It’s hard to explain, but I simply can’t stop looking.

Maddie is obviously enjoying herself too but she just lacks that it-factor. She is just not able to draw me in...

Is this the one of Holly H. you were referring to?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

2067582416_Screenshot2021-01-11at02_08_36.thumb.png.2d9882de3d758af21cdb217f51a8b9ae.png

Sweetheart Jalyn is on my 'likely-to-retire' list, I liked her a lot, she truly was point material.

1. Jalyn
  2. Briana
  4. Kristin
  5. Tess
  6. Savvy
  7. Rachel A
  8. Lexie

#TeamJalyn

Throwing it out there but I have this feeling Tess is staying, as is Maddie. I just can't shake the feeling that they want more since this year they didn't get their "full experience." I don't want them to as I can't stand the "kiss up" vibe I get but I think they are fully attached to the
"power of the star." I'm torn on Jalyn and whether or not she will leave. She's hard to read.

I read back around page 20 and onward... and saw talk of a list that tallied the girls who responded on Brennan's vs Hannah's posts. But never saw an actual list. Is there one?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

1. Jalyn
  2. Briana
  4. Kristin
  5. Tess
  6. Savvy
  7. Rachel A
  8. Lexie

#TeamJalyn

Out of those eight the only two I’d truly be excited to leave are Tess and Lexie. They simply do nothing for me. I love Briana, Jalyn and Kristin, and Rachel A. has really grown on me. I have to admit to not caring that much about Savannah. 

I have this feeling Maddie’s gonna be here for a while ... 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

1. Jalyn
  2. Briana
  4. Kristin
  5. Tess
  6. Savvy
  7. Rachel A
  8. Lexie

#TeamJalyn

Oh for the love of....

World class? 🙄 Sure. Ok.

Everyone is permitted spelling mistakes but seriously...this should have been proofread 100 times before hitting ‘post’ on the official account. 

@Pau84 is that your bid list for retirement? If so, I have to agree with it. Some of them need to go, some probably want to move on. I feel like there is always a dark horse or unexpected retirement too...like Bridget. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Some of them need to go, some probably want to move on. I feel like there is always a dark horse or unexpected retirement too...like Bridget. 

With the stories about how Tess is as a GL, there may be some vets in her group "retiring"🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, viccib said:

LOL to me it looks like "HeaHh" I agree, not misspelled, bad font.

29 minutes ago, NC-CFD09 said:

@ShellyB have they decided auditions & training camp for 2021 will be similar to this years or are they going back to somewhat of a “normal” format? Also.. I’m hoping Dayton auditions for 2021 she’s such a cutie! 

I'm pretty sure Dayton has said she will not audition unless there is no tv show and at this point in her life, she's on a better trajectory than trying to be a DCC

• Love 9
1 hour ago, madmax84 said:

I'm pretty sure Dayton has said she will not audition unless there is no tv show and at this point in her life, she's on a better trajectory than trying to be a DCC

Ohh gotcha. Don’t blame her if that’s the case, the TV show would be so stressful. 

32 minutes ago, NC-CFD09 said:

Ohh gotcha. Don’t blame her if that’s the case, the TV show would be so stressful. 

Did you not watch a couple of seasons ago? She tried out with Victoria and they put her through hell 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

@Pau84 is that your bid list for retirement? If so, I have to agree with it. Some of them need to go, some probably want to move on. I feel like there is always a dark horse or unexpected retirement too...like Bridget. 

That is my ‘likely-to-retire’-list.

Who would be this year’s dark horse?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, madmax84 said:

Did you not watch a couple of seasons ago? She tried out with Victoria and they put her through hell 

How did they put her through hell? It looks like she went through same process as every other TCC

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

How did they put her through hell? It looks like she went through same process as every other TCC

Dayton definitely got unfairly treated. Kelli practically yelled at her for being late to makeovers, but she had a legitimate reason. It was like night and day with how they treated Victoria and Dayton. 

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

My first heart for her was the 1st/2nd night of camp. Kelli said something " don't expect treatment because of your mom"... something like that... 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Did anyone else just catch that the @dccmtt Twitter page just posted and removed the squad reveal? Phil comes out first and 'interrupts" their final field practice and then he introduces Charlotte who then says - in a very bland way - that they've made the team. The rookies get their uniforms back followed by the vets.

We've seen some pretty mind-blowing mess-ups, but that one just takes the cake. I wish I had gotten a screenshot of it. 

Seriously? Who the hell is in charge of their social media accounts? And how do you mess up with something that important?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

Seriously? Who the hell is in charge of their social media accounts? And how do you mess up with something that important?

I just went to look at the My Cause My Boots page on the DCC website and found at least half a dozen spelling errors. Really?

It also shows all the vets on the team and therefore, once again, spoils the fact that Hannah, Brennan, and Lily don't make the final team. I know that most people already know it, but they should be more careful about putting that information on their social media accounts or website until it's been shown on the show. Victoria's is also missing though, which is really weird. Even if the pictures were taken when she was in quarantine, I would expect her to have a text segment about her cause and just be missing a photo. Very weird.

• Love 6
On 1/10/2021 at 1:21 PM, abracadabra said:

This isn't a super important point, but remember Brennan claiming to have COVID twice? How come she only mentioned once on the show then. 

This has been on my mind since Brennan’s office visit last week:
When she told K&J that she previously had Covid, it seemed that it was total news to them! I was surprised that they hadn’t already known. I’m curious if they really don’t keep in contact with them at all during the off season? I find it a little odd that they don’t, considering how much time they spend with them year after year during the season. 
I understand that there may be a higher level of removal in terms of a social setting on the NFL, but for something as big of a deal as getting Covid I guess I would’ve figured they would’ve known already.

1 hour ago, WoofDCC said:

Did they put Victoria in Hannah's spot on the triangle ☹️ sigh

From the show's preview it appears that way. From the diagrams I thought Erin was there. Haven't been paying attention enough to know who is actually there. Am sure others on here know.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

Is this the one of Holly H. you were referring to?

Anyone else watch them come across the field and see who hits the ball of their foot on the line??  Or is that just me?  😂😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 1/10/2021 at 7:15 PM, Pau84 said:

1. Jalyn
  2. Briana
  4. Kristin
  5. Tess
  6. Savvy
  7. Rachel A
  8. Lexie

#TeamJalyn

The irony of these posts with so many errors, is that mixed in with all of them is Madeline’s post/cause for literacy awareness.  Perhaps DCC SM should take a cue from Madeline and become more aware!!

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

Based off of the preview on Twitter it looks like this is the triangle... does anyone know who's in the "?" spots?                                       

Maddie

Gina          Lexie

Tess     Rachel W     Caroline

Daphne       Ashlee       Amber        Amanda

Chandi          Cianna      Victoria        Jalyn         Savannah

Claire W         Alanna         Kelcey?        Erin?            Lisa              Briana

Darian          Kristin             Kat               ?                 ?                 Dani?         McKenzie

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Based off of the preview on Twitter it looks like this is the triangle... does anyone know who's in the "?" spots?                                       

Maddie

Gina          Lexie

Claire W         Alanna         Kelcey?        Erin?            Lisa              Briana

Darian          Kristin             Kat               ?                 ?                 Dani?         McKenzie

Rachel A is missing from the triangle? Not an error on your part @dccfan204, i paused the preview video and couldn't see her anywhere.. 

There also looked like there was a vet in blue walking past Claire W in the video? I couldn't make out who it was... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, madmax84 said:

Dayton definitely got unfairly treated. Kelli practically yelled at her for being late to makeovers, but she had a legitimate reason. It was like night and day with how they treated Victoria and Dayton. 

She was pulled over because she was speeding. She was speeding because she left late. That’s a legitimate reason for an employer to be dissatisfied with a potential employee, especially considering makeovers are considered a benefit and a perk. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

She was pulled over because she was speeding. She was speeding because she left late. That’s a legitimate reason for an employer to be dissatisfied with a potential employee, especially considering makeovers are considered a benefit and a perk. 

I even wonder if she was pulled over at all. She just said they "gave her a warning," which means she has no proof (no ticket, no broken tail light like Kristin, etc.). She probably just left late and was hoping that saying she got pulled over would make Kelli less mad. 

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Maddie

Gina          Lexie

Wow they really don't care for Alanna.

19 hours ago, Pau84 said:

That is my ‘likely-to-retire’-list.

Who would be this year’s dark horse?

For me, the dark horse surprise retirement would be Amber. She’s seems to be a little more visible this year, possibly in contention for future point - at least a very prominent spot. So I think I’d be surprised if she decided to retire. Although I guess it wouldn’t be that surprising given that she’s completing her third year and recently started taking classes.  

• Love 4
On 1/6/2021 at 12:19 PM, madmax84 said:

I wonder why Brennan, Hannah, Kat, Lily and Meredith were not even top 36 before auditions. They just decided on some information that these girls weren't going to be good this year?

Prior to auditions, they probably identify veterans who have struggled so they can keep a close eye on them and decide whether they want to bring them back. I don't think it's that unusual. 

I don't think Lily is ugly, but I do think she makes awkward/unpleasant faces while dancing and just doesn't look as natural doing the DCC style as some of the others.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, blairwaldorf said:

I don't think Lily is ugly, but I do think she makes awkward/unpleasant faces while dancing and just doesn't look as natural doing the DCC style as some of the others.

I don't either. For me personally it came down to her teeth. She just has wonky teeth and they make her mouth look weird. A couple of girls over the years had their teeth fixed and it made a world of difference. I also think she would have been a knockout as a brunette.

• Love 2