Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

42 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ98qvgp/

I think it's this one. 

HOW IS SHE A DCC?! Like seriously?! I get the girls letting their hair down but really? They pull so many girls for their behaviour on social media and she posts things like this?!

also thanks people for correcting me on Claire, I didn’t realise two Claire’s had gone into TC. It’s a shame if she didn’t make it 

• Love 7

I cannot believe Kelli and Judy selected Marissa over Hannah.   I wanted to like Marissa, but after viewing her tik tok vids...nope!  I will never get over them selecting her over Hannah.  💔  😭

• Love 19

New promo for the new series. There is no effing way that Hannah got outdanced; the millisecond you see her here, she looks like the usual sasspot in dance that she is! (That's a compliment btw!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 10/31/2020 at 3:06 PM, jlc said:

I don't care for her.

What are the "barbie-like" dolls that have humongous heads that are like rocker chicks and tons of make up?  I think there was even a show on the cartoon channel at one time........that's what she makes me think of!   Not her biggest fan ~AT.ALL.   She may have pop, but to me she is so awkwardly over the top when she dances, it's almost ridiculous.  

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, vanillagum said:

Holy crap...

So not only is she like the most unattractive DCC ever and does she look 12, but she also posts gross tiktoks with her boyfriend and is basically publicly a trump fan (lol if your boyfriend likes him you probably do too)

I'm kind of in shock...that TPTB are ok with her having that kind of web presence 

Only okay if you're as pretty as Rachel W, dagnabbit!  Or have kicks like Lacey! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

Claire also looks soft in the middle and clunky in bits but other parts are rather impressive

I am impressed, I can see why she made the team. 

3 hours ago, DCCEuphoric said:

This is the Claire Doolin. she didn't make the team. The one we are talking about is Claire Wolford, her audition will be posted tomorrow 😉

Wait HUH??? She didn't make the team? WTF IS GOING ON??? lol.

Nah but like someone said on this post, looking at the TCC's audition videos so far, I am SHOCKED that Kelli cut Brennan, Lily, AND Hannah (Meredith needed to be cut last year imo) I was expecting Holly P. levels of dancing if you are going to cut 3 vets. 

1. Claire D.
2. Ashlinn
3. Cassie
4. Armani
5. Alora-Rose
6. Annabelle
7. Amelia 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Oop video unavailable. Dang it I am late to the party.

It was basically Marissa dressed like/acting like her S.O. Her acting was, of course, awful and it seems like her S.O. is a treat... typical "male" stereotypes like bossing her around, acting uninterested, constantly working out/bragging about his muscles, and my personal favorite, she portrayed him chewing tobacco and asked for a spit cup. Not sure if she actually was chewing, but the inference was so strong it kind of doesn't matter. It was just a classless vid all around. 

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Emav-YwW4AAoHGk.thumb.jpg.5e4e8c093327ab3533d821efafdd3ce8.jpg

Gosh darn it why do Rachel W. and Kat have to be so FREAKING attractive LOL.

Would make it easier for me to dislike them 😂.

And wow using Savannah twice.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Lona said:

LMAO. They really are just so pretty. All three of them. Great choices IMO, but I do always tend to favor the glamour girls. Especially now that they figured out a better color for Kat’s hair. 

• Love 6

Mind is absolutely blown at the three vets being heavily featured in that short promo: Hannah, Meredith and VK (just me or was Meredith SERVING IT) and also at Kat and Savannah being shown so much. I love Savannah but she is the definition of a blender, mind you she's the only redhead left and I guess they've already featured Ashlee this week so Kat adds another layer of diversity. Anyone want to take bets on how many times the word diverse is mentioned throughout the season?? 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Lona said:

Got to get that red for the boutique from somewhere, and since no Hannah are there any other Vet redheads?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Got to get that red for the boutique from somewhere, and since no Hannah are there any other Vet redheads?

Jalyn is a redhead, although in some lighting it looks super dark and wouldn't give the same "diverse" effect as Savannah's. Honestly, while I haven't seen a pic recently, last season it was drifting towards the color that she came in with, I'm a little surprised they let her go that dark.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, vanillagum said:

Ashlee is such an underrated queen

Agree. One of my faves, but now I’ll never get my dream Amanda, Ashlee, Hannah triangle, siiiiigh 😭

Kat is absolutely gorgeous. Rachel W gets an inordinate amount of face-time and promo but it would be great if some of that could be given over to Kat, if they require a glamour girl 😂

• Love 6
10 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

Emav-YwW4AAoHGk.thumb.jpg.5e4e8c093327ab3533d821efafdd3ce8.jpg

As a glamour fan I am very happy and comfortable about liking Rachel, Kat and Savvy on this. The only thing that will lead me astray from  #Team Kat is Kat being a genocidal psycho.

12 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

New promo for the new series. There is no effing way that Hannah got outdanced; the millisecond you see her here, she looks like the usual sasspot in dance that she is! (That's a compliment btw!)

I saw Meredith and a quick glimpse of Hannah but what I noticed was Claire Wolfords extension! Wow!

ClaireW2.thumb.jpg.9327dae6e3da64289813d67ca65dddd2.jpg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

As a glamour fan I am very happy and comfortable about liking Rachel, Kat and Savvy on this. The only thing that will lead me astray from  #Team Kat is Kat being a genocidal psycho.

I saw Meredith and a quick glimpse of Hannah but what I noticed was Claire Wolfords extension! Wow!

ClaireW2.thumb.jpg.9327dae6e3da64289813d67ca65dddd2.jpg

She's a superb dancer, you can just see all of her technique! I can't wait to see her video today! 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Is there going to be "no spoilers" forum when the series starts?  Doesn't about everyone know who made the team?

The episode blogs will be no spoilers.  

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

Claire Wolford is up!!! 😍

Such a clean dancer. The only criticisms I can give is more field power and a little bit more releve on her fouettés. She’s so good at so many styles too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Kat looks good in that picture. Waaaay better than her cameo photo from last year

Yea! Kat looks more beautiful with dark hair! However, she's already hinted on her instagram that the ugly blonde wig is coming back soon.  I hope she changes her mind.  Oh well, at least we can enjoy it in the promo banner!

19 hours ago, Lona said:

Not surprised at all that they used their resident Disney princess Savannah. Average dancer but very pretty to look at. Plus, Hannah is gone, Kelli hates Jalyn, and they can't use Claire W till next year lol 

19 hours ago, suzo said:

Mind is absolutely blown at the three vets being heavily featured in that short promo: Hannah, Meredith and VK (just me or was Meredith SERVING IT) and also at Kat and Savannah being shown so much. I love Savannah but she is the definition of a blender, mind you she's the only redhead left and I guess they've already featured Ashlee this week so Kat adds another layer of diversity. Anyone want to take bets on how many times the word diverse is mentioned throughout the season?? 

They had to put a few more vets in there otherwise they can't justify shoving Victoria cheesing at the camera in yet another promo. Even if that promo is suppose to hype up the new TC candidates. I will agree, Meredith looks stunning. Still not over her and Hannah being gone. The only reason I'm evening watching this season is to see how the vet cuts play out.

27 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

Super pretty girl. I really like her. Her dance had lots of sass, technique, and power! I can see her becoming the fan favorite! She's got that "IT" factor for sure. I hope they give her the Holly P red for her hair.  Looking forward to seeing her progress in TC

• Love 9

I like Claire W the best so far!  Can someone please remind me, did she make show group?  Also, I was just looking thru her Instagram and forgot her and Kelsey (as a blonde in a few pictures!!) were friends....was it Claire or Kelsey who also had a connection to another TCC/DCC?  They both danced at multiple schools if I remember correctly and somehow another TCC/DCC was part of their six degrees of dance separation??    

• Love 7
1 minute ago, GaveIn said:

I like Claire W the best so far!  Can someone please remind me, did she make show group?  Also, I was just looking thru her Instagram and forgot her and Kelsey (as a blonde in a few pictures!!) were friends....was it Claire or Kelsey who also had a connection to another TCC/DCC?  They both danced at multiple schools if I remember correctly and somehow another TCC/DCC was part of their six degrees of dance separation??    

Claire made show group, both her and Kelcey know Jaycie who was a TCC but deferred to next year because of Covid. Jaycie danced at ASU, Claire and Kelcey both danced at Nebraska and ASU.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Claire made show group, both her and Kelcey know Jaycie who was a TCC but deferred to next year because of Covid. Jaycie danced at ASU, Claire and Kelcey both danced at Nebraska and ASU.

Thank you!!!!  Jaycie kinda feel off my radar when she deferred.  If they have regular tryouts next year, I wonder how they are going to handle her audition (or will they not address it & she just shows up in training camp 😆), I mean I assume she will give it her all, but if she was guaranteed a spot, she can play it safe.  I'm kinda loving the Kelsey/Claire thing, what a duo for the team!  (meaning I really hope Claire doesn't lose me in TC and I can forget we saw I couple hiccups in the early routines on the decks 🤞

• Love 4

Claire Ws video was fab, not surprised she was on ASU or choreo’d for them they have such a good dance team. One TCC I’m happy about!! They should put Marissa next to her so Marissa might deflate her ego a bit and make her realise she’s not the bees knees 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Claire Ws video was fab, not surprised she was on ASU or choreo’d for them they have such a good dance team. One TCC I’m happy about!! They should put Marissa next to her so Marissa might deflate her ego a bit and make her realise she’s not the bees knees 

I feel wrong that I'm really wanting to see Marissa's video 😆  It better be the best of all and/or out of focus...  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Can you imagine a dance off between the two of them? Claire would eat her alive! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

I'm pretty neutral on Kat (sometimes I love her, sometimes I'm annoyed by her) but how can someone who's only been on one series of MTT have a Then and Now? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I'm pretty neutral on Kat (sometimes I love her, sometimes I'm annoyed by her) but how can someone who's only been on one series of MTT have a Then and Now? 

The same way a rookie can have a video that is longer than a 5 year vet's video

• LOL 16
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, DCCEuphoric said:

I really like her and am looking forward to watching her this season.  However, I find her audition video to be underwhelming.  Anyone else not really be wow'd by her audition video?  I had watched some of her instagram videos and thought they were more impressive.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DCCOracle said:

There was some genuinely charming scenes with in this from Kat. I'm waiting for a now and then for Amanda. My fingers are crossed that she will get some screen time this season from inside the bubble because she was been killing it on the decks. 

28 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

That reminds me...

a.jpg.b4814c6bbc97ba2f66b810d4d1744c85.jpg

In order from shortest to longest. If you want to get really technical with this list, the first former cheerleader to get a "Best of" compilation was actually Kitty... followed by Melissa... and then KaShara.

While I think a 38 min now and then is excessive for anyone ( thats like  a whole episode of MTT!) It makes sense for a 5th year veteran to have one that long....or maybe the freaking POINT. Not a rookie. 

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Love 10

So I know we've mentioned the apparent imbalance between groups, which got me thinking about the core profile they took last season. I went to go and find it and LOOK WHAT IT SAYS! Seriously, they'll partner with anyone for promotional opportunities. Everyone who goes to this site will probably just be confused as heck. I'll let y'all know what it was like once I take it.

Never mind, can't take it just on your own. Oh well...

core.png

Edited by DCCFan2021
tried and failed to take test
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
12 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

So you mean 2 videos of 3 minutes?

It all depends on how much screentime each lady got. I would love to see a video of Kinzie but she got like 2 minutes of screentime 😂

Oh for sure I understand I just still would like to see them. But if we're going off of that than go look at Tess' video 😂.

3 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

Not surprised at all that they used their resident Disney princess Savannah. Average dancer but very pretty to look at. Plus, Hannah is gone, Kelli hates Jalyn, and they can't use Claire W till next year lol 

I actually like all of their more recent redheads. But if I must rank them it’s always going to be Hannah>Jalyn>Savannah.

Always! 😉😂

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

It all depends on how much screentime each lady got. I would love to see a video of Kinzie but she got like 2 minutes of screentime 😂

According to the making the team fandom site, despite 4 years on the squad - she had no confessionals and no office visits.  I am surprised they thought to bring her back to teach the routine at auditions.

https://making-the-team.fandom.com/wiki/Kinzie_Ryanne

• Useful 1