Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

They cut TCC Shannon. Well, I'm disappointed. She was gorgeous, and had a more mature look, which I feel this team desperately needs. Oh, well. A small disappointment compared to loosing Hannah and Brennan. Hell, I'm upset they cut Lily, too. I have really lost interest in watching the show this year. 

1 minute ago, SmpIsimon said:

That's it! I can't handle another season of seeing her face! Especially after everything that has happened! I'm done!

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
Just now, Muckypup61 said:

They cut TCC Shannon. Well, I'm disappointed. She was gorgeous, and had a more mature look, which I feel this team desperately needs. Oh, well. A small disappointment compared to loosing Hannah and Brennan. Hell, I'm upset they cut Lily, too. I have really lost interest in watching the show this year. 

I'm with you there. I'm gutted to hear about Lily and I just have very little interest in watching the show this year. I only really watch it for the dancing anyway.

• Love 5

I remember last year or maybe the year before that TPTB actually commented on the show about forum or FB posters.  I can't remember the exact context or what TCC was involved but reference was made about what "really" happened and what the "perception" was.  Anyone recall?

So I'm wondering if Kelli will have some comments on Brennan/Hannah.

Edited by parrotfeathers
15 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

🤢 Of ALL of the DCC pics they can use, and they use hers!  Nah!  There's no nepotism there at all! 🙈🙉🙊

AND she STILL can't stand in the line!  She HAS to be ahead of everyone else. 🤦‍♀️

And has anyone noticed her hairline?  Why does it look weird to me?  Anyone else?

Edited by rl27rl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

🤢 Of ALL of the DCC pics they can use, and they use hers!  Nah!  There's no nepotism there at all! 🙈🙉🙊

AND she STILL can't stand in the line!  She HAS to be ahead of everyone else. 🤦‍♀️

And has anyone noticed her hairline?  Why does it look weird to me?  Anyone else?

Looks like contouring to me

• Love 1
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

They still need a rail around them, and didn’t someone say they could be slippery?

They also appear to be at a slight pitch.  How a cheerleader has not tumbled right off of them is a miracle to me.

• Love 3

Aaahh of to bed as in UK and busy work day tomorrow, gutted will miss this, will catch up tomorrow , there must be further cuts 

The one thing I have always liked about Kelli and Judy is rules are rules, they like confident and clever women, yet this year they seem to have cut girls who have reasonable concerns on Covid-19 and they have not taken action if the rumours about player  liaison are true . The one thing I worry about is that certain girls appear to be in a click in the locker room and is it them who are spreading rumours which are not true. Kelli and Judy must stand strong and sack any girl who they have actual proof of breaching player liaison rules and also sack anyone who is creating negative feelings and atmosphere  in the locker room even if that means your best friends daughter. They can’t have beliefs and then when it comes to it not stand by them 

• Love 8

How did these rumors slip past TPTB during background reference checks on Kat and Sydney? 

Can @lemonbus23 come back and give us more deets on Hannah. Is she speculating that this is why they cut her when she expressed her concerns, or was it blatantly obvious to you while you were in the bubble that these were their reasons?  Either way I am still struggling how they could justify cutting Brennan and Hannah while keeping other toxic girls and sub par dancers.

Happy to hear Dani, Elli, Jessica, Claire W and Jada made the final roster. Those were a few of my favorites based on looks from the start but damn do I wish Shannan made it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

That is literally one of the worst photos ive seen of Vic. The double chin!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Jennv said:

That is literally one of the worst photos ive seen of Vic. The double chin!

And I am willing to be some good money, that she has NEVER been on weight warning.  Ever

• Love 5

Several things- Alora ? Being on the squad so they can say they have had a Rockette.  Too late as we already had a Tockette, Olivia, who was a class act.

i am concerned because if Maddie is point, she is the mouthpiece for anytime they are out performing in the public.  It seems Kelli was right beside her in one interview & I didn’t feel she was articulate, sort of always looking to Mom about what should I say.  Unfortunately I think she is a PR risk.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Several things- Alora ? Being on the squad so they can say they have had a Rockette.  Too late as we already had a Tockette, Olivia, who was a class act.

i am concerned because if Maddie is point, she is the mouthpiece for anytime they are out performing in the public.  It seems Kelli was right beside her in one interview & I didn’t feel she was articulate, sort of always looking to Mom about what should I say.  Unfortunately I think she is a PR risk.

Maddie is there to make VK look good, and maybe even well spoken in comparison.

as for dancing on the Touchdown decks, at least when VK dances out of her space, she can be caught by mama TK, who will likely also be dancing!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Has anyone actually been kicked off the team for fraternization?  It's easy to get caught up in the Holly storyline since it got air time, but that has LAYERS.  She was one of their best dancers, but also a major attitude problem AND lied to Kelly's face about it.  There are other great dancers out there, and frankly, season after season we see awesome dancers passed over for whatever reason.  

Jenna - hooked up with a player, was still set to be GL1 and point until the Holly issue.  Remained GL1.

Paige - married a player, and no shame here, but she was married to someone else when she made the squad, so that relationship happened in the entirety of the time she was a DCC..

Chantel - I don't even know the story on this one, but apparently they had already known each other?  But still...dated a player.

Are there any other examples out there?  Because lots of words flying about double standards, but as far as I can tell, the same standard is being applied to Kat as it has been for anyone else.  Holly only became an issue when she lied about it multiple times.  And even then, the show said she quit, which is pretty much on brand for Holly attitude wise.  

It seems like the rule against fraternization is only in there as a formality so the squad isn't seen in a poor light, tho bless those All-Stars that have to make the rounds of the suites during games. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, cherryblossom said:

I think Maddie is Introverted by nature. She seems to be okay talking one-on-one, but uncomfortable when put in front of a camera and asked to speak. Plus, many people seem to freeze up when on camera. This is a minus in the DCC world, but I think she has been one Kelli finds easy to maneuver/manipulate. Whether this is Maddie's personality, a deep respect for authority on her part, or just flat out fear of Kelli, we will probably never know.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

https://www.backstage.com/u/alora-rose-morgan/media/videos

Tell me this girl isn't on this team just to booster her resume and be famous!  She sees the DCC has a show and wants to have a "storyline."  No doubt Kelli and Judy fawned over her and wanted her on the show and on the team so that they could say a former rockette made the team  🙄

Well...if that’s the case, more power to her...hopefully though, she's 1000x smarter then Miss Julie Fife & didn’t say she’s using DCC as a steppingstone 😆 ohhh, I heart me some Julie Fife...

My fellow PrimeTimers...breathe... 🧘🏽‍♀️🧘🏽🧘🏻‍♂️🥰

PS...TUOWL84...Ma’am? Sir? Didn’t mean any disrespect...I saw your comment as an opportunity to reference Miss Fife & last’s year Media Day debacle...nothing but luv 😉🥰🤪

Edited by bernie2018
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Has anyone actually been kicked off the team for fraternization?  It's easy to get caught up in the Holly storyline since it got air time, but that has LAYERS.  She was one of their best dancers, but also a major attitude problem AND lied to Kelly's face about it.  There are other great dancers out there, and frankly, season after season we see awesome dancers passed over for whatever reason.  

Jenna - hooked up with a player, was still set to be GL1 and point until the Holly issue.  Remained GL1.

Paige - married a player, and no shame here, but she was married to someone else when she made the squad, so that relationship happened in the entirety of the time she was a DCC..

Chantel - I don't even know the story on this one, but apparently they had already known each other?  But still...dated a player.

Are there any other examples out there?  Because lots of words flying about double standards, but as far as I can tell, the same standard is being applied to Kat as it has been for anyone else.  Holly only became an issue when she lied about it multiple times.  And even then, the show said she quit, which is pretty much on brand for Holly attitude wise.  

It seems like the rule against fraternization is only in there as a formality so the squad isn't seen in a poor light, tho bless those All-Stars that have to make the rounds of the suites during games. 

Late 90's early 2000's punter was married to former dcc nikki green. Not sure of the specifics of when they dated ect but they had gone to high school together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Late 90's early 2000's punter was married to former dcc nikki green. Not sure of the specifics of when they dated ect but they had gone to high school together.

I just looked her up, I think she retired before he signed with the cowboys, so technically they were not fraternizing

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

She doesn't live locally anymore, so that could be a factor. 

Apologies if this was already answered (still catching up), but Shelly recently moved back to Texas.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I just looked her up, I think she retired before he signed with the cowboys, so technically they were not fraternizing

Anyone remember this article?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/weeklydcc.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-fraternization-with-players/amp/

Although I think someone posted a couple of pages back...if so, sorry for the repeat...I do want to kno who Danny White was making out with though 🤪😆

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

image.png.2d1eb803016a9821cb5dfedecf800657.png

I think Sydney is beautiful.  She has a really nice smile.  To each their own I guess.  

In my opinion, Alora-Rose is the least attractive of the rookies this year and I believe she doesn't look like a DCC.

20190910175539!Atlanta_Falcons_Sydney_Hawthorne_2019_Y7.jpg

Still going to disagree. She should change her insta handle to sixheadsyd because it’s the forehead and strong man jaw I can’t look past. She’s not the ugliest thing ever, but of the WOC, she IS the least attractive.  But, to each his own 

Poor VK can’t catch a break on here 😂 where are you guys finding these pictures of her? 

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, bernie2018 said:

Well...if that’s the case, more power to her...hopefully though, she's 1000x smarter then Miss Julie Fife & didn’t say she’s using DCC as a steppingstone 😆 ohhh, I heart me some Julie Fife...

My fellow PrimeTimers...breathe... 🧘🏽‍♀️🧘🏽🧘🏻‍♂️🥰

PS...TUOWL84...Ma’am? Sir? Didn’t mean any disrespect...I saw your comment as an opportunity to reference Miss Fife & last’s year Media Day debacle...nothing but luv 😉🥰🤪

No worries at all!  My first thought was Julia Fife when it comes to Alora-Rose.  P.S.  It's Ma'am 😜

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Itswhatisaid said:

Still going to disagree. She should change her insta handle to sixheadsyd because it’s the forehead and strong man jaw I can’t look past. She’s not the ugliest thing ever, but of the WOC, she IS the least attractive.  But, to each his own 

Poor VK can’t catch a break on here 😂 where are you guys finding these pictures of her? 

She has a jawline very similar to Whitney (Miami Dolphins) who was in training camp.  I think she's cute...but not gorgeous.

• Love 1

While we all know the TV edit will be of how horrible Brennan and Hannah are (for whatever made up reason...), do you not think folks around DCC and CMT are a little nervous about all that film that was shot?  And can be discovered?  Is there some backroom somewhere that is filled with DCC PR double deleting all of that?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Opine said:

While we all know the TV edit will be of how horrible Brennan and Hannah are (for whatever made up reason...), do you not think folks around DCC and CMT are a little nervous about all that film that was shot?  And can be discovered?  Is there some backroom somewhere that is filled with DCC PR double deleting all of that?

Yes, I'm sure there are discussions taking place right now with their attorneys.  They should be.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Well, I'm not thrilled with rookie McKenzies looks, she appears old.

Also thrilled for Darian as ive been a big fan of hers from even when she was an Arizona Cardinals cheerleader.

I love that McKenzie made it - think she’s beautiful and I enjoy it when they have some more mature women mixed in with the younger. To each their own, lots of opinions to make our forums bubble go round! 😀

And I’m with you on Darian, was rooting for her too!

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, homelife said:

I understand we are all upset, pissed, and confused about the 4 vet cuts (Hannah, Brennan, Lily, and Meredith) but why is this board taking a turn and analyzing/cutting down the TCCs? Saying that Sydney isn't actually pretty after all this time, after allegations of her following her dude from ATL to TX/fraternization (I disagree; she has a stockier more muscular build than we have seen but her hair, her dimples...she is cute), or that Alora-Rose is trash due to certain photos/clips from her Ultra girl dance days in her portfolio. Her stint with Ultra was a job, a job that required a certain costume and look. The best performers are those who are chameleons in their style of dance, and costume & make-up.

We have questioned girls in the past to have the "DCC look" and seen time and time again, they make it onto the squad, undergo a makeover and obtain a bit more of the "look" (Maddie comes to mind) but still not 100%, and with their experience as a DCC "get it" over time. Fake it 'til you make it. To be nitpicking seems to be real petty and callous when we should be turning our attentions and efforts into making traction for major news outlets to cover this injustice, insensitivity, and these obscene "working" conditions established in the Training Camp Bubble.

I imagine if it could become known more about the "exposure" shutting down production (who, how many ppl affected) that Hannah refers to in her Insta post, that itself would be the ammo to pick up on allll of these misgivings with Brennan and Hannah related to COVID-19. Can you imagine the nail in the coffin? "This just in, the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders' are under fire.  The DCC 'Bubble' initiative to maintain quote 'the safety and healthy of our girls' has backfired.  There are 8 confirmed COVID-19 cases amongst America's Sweethearts after 40+ individuals spent three weeks together at X hotel..."

Edited by Holly85
Nevermind
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

https://www.backstage.com/u/alora-rose-morgan/media/videos

Tell me this girl isn't on this team just to booster her resume and be famous!  She sees the DCC has a show and wants to have a "storyline."  No doubt Kelli and Judy fawned over her and wanted her on the show and on the team so that they could say a former rockette made the team  🙄

Horror of horrors! You mean someone wants to use the position as a “stepping stone”?! TCCs can get canned for that! 😂😂😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 8/19/2020 at 1:55 PM, MeeMee2 said:

Actually lots of people agree with you. My vote is for Gina for point  I like Maddie alot actually. Poor girl got ripped to shreds her first time in TC but still came back and killed it. She's adorable. But I always thought Gina was more technical and stronger than Maddie when it came to dance. I've also wondered if that mean girl narrative they painted for Gina during her rookie year is still haunting her

I'm starting to realize just how much support Gina has, and I absolutely love it!!   At one time, there was much harsher criticism of her~ I think the way she was depicted her first season as being aloof and stand-offish from the other rookies, hurt her in the past.  However, I think she's risen far above that and people who have actually met her have said she's very kind and approachable. And the obvious, her dance skills are spectacular ~ she absolutely has the "it factor".  

When I refer to Maddie as "cutesie", it's not meant as a negative term~ I agree with you, I think she's adorable. And there's no mistaking her dance abilities, her comeback will always be one of my favorite inspirational success stories!    She's hard not to like

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

More comments

d_w74

Thank you for sharing the truth. The "reality " is that this organization showed their true colors when it came to the blantante favoritism shown towards Victoria Kalina. No other TCC would have been allowed back after the lack of values (and talent) displayed during her first training camp. She lied and they totally made excuses for her. I am not surprised that they have treated you this way however I am greatly disappointed. You are an amazing woman who did not deserve this but thank you for speaking the truth.

eduardo94lot

Fuck @kellifinglass , you were an absolutely great embassador for the shitty organization,

awhitelady

As an RN working closely with PUIs and positive testing patients; I applaud, admire, respect, and give thanks for your stance and protection for all of us working tirelessly to save lives plus keep people safe.

miss.anita.m

@hannah.elizabeth.a_ - the silence of alot of the current @dccheerleaders is deafening!!

chrissieboston24

@michaeljhigdon Same the nepotism is so toxic, I’m still pissed about Tara’s cut now these cuts while word on the street is Kat is dating a player who has a girlfriend & a Training Camp Candidate tried out so she could date a player who also has a gf I don’t know if this is true or if the TCC made it but exceptions are made for some & rules may be broken depending on the situation without consequences sadly the org is no longer world class & changes need to be made...

• Love 17

It should be easy to get information to the national news stations about this situation.  Whether or not they actually decide it's newsworthy enough to cover is another matter.  Depends on if they think it's credible enough to investigate or will get eyes on their website/new station.  The media local to Dallas could go either way depending on if the Cowboys put enough pressure on them.  However, if the national news picks it up with the local stations ignore it. . . . the idea of them pandering to the Cowboys in order to cover up their "bad behavior" could be "put on display" as well as that of the Cowboys, especially if people think the Cowboys are intentionally ignoring the health risks to get butts in the chairs and money in their pockets.

• Love 5