Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, nickp1991 said:

CBS Need to get rid of Allison Grodner and bring in new producer

Don’t know that Grodner can be fired any more.  I seem to recall reading somewhere fairly recently that in addition to being BB’s Executive Producer, Grodner by now owns a significant (not to say controlling) share in the series - so while AG can’t unilaterally drive the series in any old direction she wants, I doubt she ever has to worry about her job being in jeopardy.

Hmmm... come to think of it, now I’m starting to wonder if Julie might not have the same sort of arrangement as well....

• Useful 2
17 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Don’t know that Grodner can be fired any more.  I seem to recall reading somewhere fairly recently that in addition to being BB’s Executive Producer, Grodner by now owns a significant (not to say controlling) share in the series - so while AG can’t unilaterally drive the series in any old direction she wants, I doubt she ever has to worry about about her job being injeopardy.

Yep. She can’t be fired so the show will never change. This is the way she wants it.

OK so they’re on animals at 8 am so I’m gonna assume the feeds may be down all day because Production clearly hates the fans.

• Love 1

Feeds have been puppies and kittens for a while. I think they may be on lockdown already. In exciting news there are three new kittens. They are gray tabby kittens.  There is a new dog, too. Brown short-hair, with white throat and chest, and white paws. His furnishings look different so I think they're just highlighting a different pen. There was an aerial view of a black dog and now they're showing a dog that looks like a German shepherd. This one's wearing a jacket. And here's a tan and white pit bull. I thought it had a wonky eye, but it's only that one eye has black around it, like eyeliner and the other eye doesn't. Now here's a beagle jumping around. It's grownup dog day today. Now we're back to three gray tabby cats. Looks like a mother and two kittens.  Someone on BB chat says "I feel like the big cat is staring in my soul." Someone else said, "She is saying 'Stay away from my babies'!"

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, she's emulating Will. Silly Dani, you should know a woman would never be liked for a man's game!

This is such a good point! You're so right. Dr. Will excels at delighted spite and people love him for it! 

• Love 6

I wonder if they would tape the first elimination in order to have enough time to do all the comps needed for the second and third eliminations. Plus the HOH comp after the 3rd elimination might be live.

Who knows?

Anyhow since feeds are down all day I'll postpone Memphis' name for the day until tomorrow.

• LOL 3
31 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

This is such a good point! You're so right. Dr. Will excels at delighted spite and people love him for it! 

In all fairness, I think the delighted spite is only one portion of Will's appeal. First, I think because Will has an awareness of his own self importance that he will acknowledge freely is offputting yet he just accepts that he is going to be the villain because of it AND his actions, he gets a bit of a pass from the audience. But second, it's because the spite is not the ONLY thing he delights in. The guy is ready and willing to make a fool of himself to put in a "show" and he gives it 100%. You watch him, roll your eyes, and then suddenly you are laughing with him, because it is so over the top.

I thing the misogyny embedded in our society makes trying to mimic Will nearly impossible for a woman, but Dani's schtick is all evil cackling with glee at others and absolutely no self awareness other than to get upset when she is criticized. She is the first to comment negatively on others and, more importantly, seems to have no joy OTHER than reveling in the difficulties of others. That's just never going to get you fans, especially as a woman.

• Love 20

I watched the show last night, and yes...holy cow...Tyler is skinny.  When whoever piled onto him in the bed, I was afraid he was going to snap like a twig. 

So...since the triple eviction was spoiled to the hamsters, with mixed success since many of them appear to be disbelievers, I haven't seen much comment here on them running through scenarios.  I would think the party in power would be scheming on "if this, then that" sets of circumstances on hasty HOH comps, noms, vetos, and evictions.  Maybe that all is really going on behind the puppy and kitten screens, but at least some should leak through.  I swear, if we go into this triple eviction tonight and the hamsters are all ho-hum sanguine about it and there isn't any chaos or shake-ups or panic at all, I'm calling foul.  I don't have anybody to call foul to, mind you, Grodner and CBS obviously don't care.

Oh, and one more thing.  Man, David is really pretty.  I hope stays, decorating the screen, for a long time.  But this is BB, so I'm used to never getting what I want. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Melina22 said:

That was my point tho. Those words didn't come to mind at all before this season, which is why her calm and reasonable demeanor surprised me. I'm sure she still has her moments, but I feel like she's matured since her first season. (Did she make that accusation to Tyler during the current season?) 

I’m guessing you didn’t see her on MTV Challenge?  She was batshit nuts and worse than she was on BB.  So I was highly surprised to see her behave like a normal rational  time on BB. Hope she keeps it up, it was a lot more enjoyable watching her this time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

In all fairness, I think the delighted spite is only one portion of Will's appeal. First, I think because Will has an awareness of his own self importance that he will acknowledge freely is offputting yet he just accepts that he is going to be the villain because of it AND his actions, he gets a bit of a pass from the audience. But second, it's because the spite is not the ONLY thing he delights in. The guy is ready and willing to make a fool of himself to put in a "show" and he gives it 100%. You watch him, roll your eyes, and then suddenly you are laughing with him, because it is so over the top.

I thing the misogyny embedded in our society makes trying to mimic Will nearly impossible for a woman, but Dani's schtick is all evil cackling with glee at others and absolutely no self awareness other than to get upset when she is criticized. She is the first to comment negatively on others and, more importantly, seems to have no joy OTHER than reveling in the difficulties of others. That's just never going to get you fans, especially as a woman.

Will also does it as part of his TV persona. He is not cruel to people just for sport or openly or non game wise. He may not have time for you, but that is different. Will even stopped some cruelty when people don’t know the line— he says stop, that’s not ok. Like when Howie was going to verbally attack Chicken George in All Stars and Will was like whaaaat?? You can’t DO that!! You can’t threaten a 45 year old man!!? Be a grown up Howie! He stops stuff from getting too emotional or personal. He gets that it is just a game. I appreciate that about him. He does show empathy for others as people, at times, when appropriate. As players, he knows he has to eliminate them all to win and he can’t care about them in the Diary Room. That is the place for cutthroat strategery 😉 and ice cold blood in his veins and he knows his audience there. 

• Love 21
21 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I watched the show last night, and yes...holy cow...Tyler is skinny.  When whoever piled onto him in the bed, I was afraid he was going to snap like a twig. 

I noticed this too, and immediately thought of all the comments here. His legs are so skinny now. Sad. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Never Again said:

I’m guessing you didn’t see her on MTV Challenge?  She was batshit nuts and worse than she was on BB.  So I was highly surprised to see her behave like a normal rational  time on BB. Hope she keeps it up, it was a lot more enjoyable watching her this time.

I'm an avid viewer of The Challenge and I must say I'm perplexed by this characterization. Did she go off the rails when she felt personally betrayed by Kaycee? Absolutely! I'm not justifying her outburst -- in fact, I've posted in the past that I feel Bay has issues with emotional regulation-- but let's not act like she is a rampaging menace who cannot be controlled. I understand her frustration in the fact that she seems to be defined by the one moment she lost her cool with Tyler. I mean, fan favorite Janelle got into people's faces calling them bitches and hoes on season 6, but we don't hold that against her. There does seem to be a double standard in how we judge Bayleigh versus how we judge some of the other houseguests.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Dr Will is a supernaturally charming person, which is what you need to be for "delightful spite" to be appreciated. Janelle is, and could probably do it if she wanted to. Dani is not. (I know mileage varies on all three of them, but I think the general consensus is there.) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
50 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I haven't seen much comment here on them running through scenarios.  I would think the party in power would be scheming on "if this, then that" sets of circumstances on hasty HOH comps, noms, vetos, and evictions.  Maybe that all is really going on behind the puppy and kitten screens, but at least some should leak through.  I swear, if we go into this triple eviction tonight and the hamsters are all ho-hum sanguine about it and there isn't any chaos or shake-ups or panic at all, I'm calling foul.  I don't have anybody to call foul to, mind you, Grodner and CBS obviously don't care.

Oh, Dani is the #1 target and will absolutely get evicted tonight unless she wins the HOH and/or veto during both evictions.

The speculation is that they’re pretaping because of the possibility of a power outage during the show. Last week, when Julie announced it she said it’d be live but apparently at the end of last night’s ep the announcer did not say ‘find out live’ like he usually does.

I hope the few of you speculating that part of it could be live are right but I just don’t see it happening. We’re gonna get a fully pretaped ep tonight for their first ever TE. Again, Production is truly incompetent lol.

Plus, that means there will be spoilers/rumors so I’ll have to remember not to come here today.

Ugh, this fakata season!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

IMHO Bayleaf’s failing grace was/is a lack of adaptability/flexibility (aka severe control issues):

• In her inaugural season Bay’s personality initially stayed on a pretty even keel - so long as everything was going the way she expected things to go; it was only when the game threw unexpected curves at Bay that she went off the rails.  Bay mistakenly thought FOUTTE was in complete unopposed control of the game; this misconception rendered Bay totally incapable of even acknowledging organized opposition moves, much less countering them.  Bay’s circuit breakers flipped the biggest whenever her game was negatively impacted by external forces she did not recognize, and therefore couldn’t control.
  • In marked contrast, Bay and her allies this season have never had dominant power - but that also meant Bay never had any expectation of dominance, so she was actually able to maintain emotional control better than in her previous season.

ETA: Objectively speaking I wouldn’t automatically conclude this means Bay is either a better player (or a better person) than in her previous BB outing; simply put, this season hit fewer of her personal triggerpoints.

Edited by Nashville
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Jillibean said:

There’s nothing wrong with having panic attacks. Just own it. Here we are, however long later, and she clearly made big lifestyle changes to try to reduce her panic attacks. I wonder if she ever admitted that’s actually what they were. 

When she was talking about eliminating alcohol and coffee to help with her anxiety, she also mentioned panic attacks. She was using the two terms pretty much interchangeably. She thinks the sulfites in wine were a contributing factor, since her doctor advised her to avoid sulfites.  I think she also mentioned having panic attacks while in the BB house, but I’m not sure. She may have just said she was afraid of having them. But either way, if she thinks wine is a trigger, I don’t know why she picked now to start drinking it again.

56 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

So...since the triple eviction was spoiled to the hamsters, with mixed success since many of them appear to be disbelievers, I haven't seen much comment here on them running through scenarios.

I, for one, haven’t seen much strategizing lately. Most of them think it’s a DE this week, and they’re just locked on Kevin, then David. Most don’t seem to be thinking much beyond that, other than in generalities. I guess they think they’ll have time for that next week. I know Dani, Cody, and Memphis have all mentioned wanting to get rid of Christmas. Memphis and Christmas want Dani out. I’m not sure about Tyler. Nicole can’t decide. Nobody knows what David wants. Ever. 

9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope the few of you speculating that part of it could be live are right but I just don’t see it happening. We’re gonna get a fully pretaped ep tonight for their first ever TE. Again, Production is truly incompetent lol.

My own wild speculation: They’re pretaping the first elimination, the next HoH and nomination ceremony, and the subsequent veto comp and veto ceremony. Then they’ll lock everyone inside while they set up for the final HoH and veto comps. Both of these will be small setups, at least one being a Q&A, so they can both fit in the backyard. On tonight’s show, we will see the pretaped footage of Kevin goIng home, crowning of a new HoH, David and a pawn being nominated, and all the veto stuff. Then they will switch to live for David’s eviction and new HoH ceremony. Right after that, the HGs will be “surprised” with news of a third eviction to be played immediately. And that will lead to quick noms, veto comp, and elimination— all live.

Because all the pretaped footage will air before the live stuff, the HGs could actually be surprised because they wouldn’t expect another full round of play to start so late— unless they’re also spoiled about it being a 2-hour episode. So it’s possible we could see some genuine looks of shock. 

Again, this is all total speculation. But I think it’s possible it could play out this way. Do I win a prize if I’m right? 😃

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Will has charisma. Dani doesn't. That's part of the disparity in the reactions too, I think.

Also, the target determines a lot. When Will was on his own in BB2, he targeted people like Hardy (well... everyone was fair game, really), who came across as sanctimonious. Janelle found joy in being bitchy to people in BB6... but it was towards people in The Cult of Cappy, who were all just... yeah.

Daniele's target for part of this season was Janelle, which wasn't going to work for a plethora of reasons. She also shit talks David who is sort of a waste of space in the house, but generally a decent person. What are you incessantly shit talking him for?

I know I reference her a lot, but she's an apt comparison a lot of the time (plus she's my favorite): Sandra on Survivor gets it right. Can she be bitchy? Totally. Is the target the right one when she is? Absolutely. Does she have a certain je ne sais quois in who she is and how she carries herself? 100%. Not just anyone can go around how she does; same thing with people like Will and Janelle. Daniele shouldn't try.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

What *I* think would be absolutely great...?

1. Pretape a “double eviction episode”, which will (superficially at least) allay the HGs’ fears/suspicions.
  2. “Suggest” to the HGs they will be joining Julie solely for a live HoH comp.
  3. Come broadcast time, play out the HoH comp - just as they’re expecting.
  4. As the new HoH (and, presumably, their Committee alliance mates) are celebrating, have Julie break into the festivities with “Congratulations <insert_name_here> on winning HoH!  But don’t be packing Your stuff to move into the HoH Room just yesterday, because - surprise! Tonight you get to do a third nomination ceremony, PoV comp, and PoV ceremony - because tonight is actually a TRIPLE EVICTION!!!

Now THAT would qualify as #ExpectTheFuckingUnexpected .

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
15 hours ago, BK1978 said:

However, on the Challenge she would fly off the handle at the drop of a hat.  No there were no "microaggressions" (I put it that way because I do not believe microaggressions are real. ).  She and Christopher decided to isolate themselves from everyone and then once he was gone she did not understand why nobody wanted to work with her.  Well if you do not interact with others, they are not going to want to work with you unless it benefits them.

I was watching an interview she did on The Secret Alliance YouTube show and she explained that on The Challenge, they WANT them to act that way. Encouraged it even. So while I think that is does come easy for her to blow up at people, she now knows when to do and when not to. I stopped watching The Challenge I think the first year Da'Vonne came on, didn't even finish the season, so I don't know what any of them were like on that show. But from what I remember, EVERY ONE of the cast members on The Challenges act crazy and get into with each other. It's part of the reason why I stopped watching, along with being tired of seeing Johnny Bananas and them adding people I didn't know or care about.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

I may be repeating something I read here but it's been posited that while Tyler is staying strictly vegan for Angela, he actually doesn't know how to properly cook vegan because she does it all for him and therefore he is wasting away.  I mean if Angela gets mad at Tyler for eating a cheeseburger so he can function, that's her issue but that guy needs some food.  As the season goes on it becomes more and more jarring to see him in 22 versus how he was in 20.  It's like there's no light in his eyes in 22, and now he's just going through the motions.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Nashville said:

What *I* think would be absolutely great...?

1. Pretape a “double eviction episode”, which will (superficially at least) allay the HGs’ fears/suspicions.
  2. “Suggest” to the HGs they will be joining Julie solely for a live HoH comp.
  3. Come broadcast time, play out the HoH comp - just as they’re expecting.
  4. As the new HoH (and, presumably, their Committee alliance mates) are celebrating, have Julie break into the festivities with “Congratulations <insert_name_here> on winning HoH!  But don’t be packing Your stuff to move into the HoH Room just yesterday, because - surprise! Tonight you get to do a third nomination ceremony, PoV comp, and PoV ceremony - because tonight is actually a TRIPLE EVICTION!!!

Now THAT would qualify as #ExpectTheFuckingUnexpected .

Great minds think alike! (And pretty much simultaneously, it seems!) 😁 If I win a prize, I’ll split it with you.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, UniqBlue69 said:

I mean, fan favorite Janelle got into people's faces calling them bitches and hoes on season 6, but we don't hold that against her. There does seem to be a double standard in how we judge Bayleigh versus how we judge some of the other houseguests.

Which goes right along with what she and Day said after their argument with Yom Kippur.

Aren't the hamsters going to think something is up, if what they assume is a "business as usual" eviction is pre-recorded?  Same thing with a double eviction, those are always live (and somewhat of a nailbiting hot mess because of it).  I get that it is a lot to cram into two hours: eviction vote, eviction, HOH comp, nomination, veto comp+ceremony, eviction vote, eviction, HOH comp, nomination, veto comp+ceremony, eviction vote, eviction....  But pre-taping all day is going to have the hamsters exhausted by the time they get to the last eviction, and we should be able to see that communicated on screen tonight. 

I think...and hope....that the feeds are down not because they're pre-recording events, I think they're rehearsing quick transitions and "resetting the spinner" for Q&A comps.  So, with that activity, they're definitely going to be clued in that it is at least a double eviction night.  Since it should only be rehearsals, they shouldn't be as tired as if they had to really do comps and evictions.  This clue-in, though, will give them time to whisper strategies as they go through their paces for production.

I swear, if they make this triple eviction boring, I'm going to stomp my foot really hard.  I'd better put on thick socks, because apparently we can't have nice things....

• Love 4

The biggest issue with Bayleigh's game this season was that she ran and spilled everything Janelle told her. Sometimes right after Janelle told her stuff which never made sense to me. 

One of the biggest issues this season is how people use information and no one has done a good job of it. 

I don't think Dani is like Will at all or trying to be. I think she is a snarky person who doesn't have a good sense of humor. She was like that on season 8 & 13. She takes everything super seriously and never haves fun. The one thing that makes Janelle/Dr Will rootable is that they find ways to have fun. I remember early in the season Dani was asking Kaysar to bring the house together for some entertainment and Kaysar kept asking her why can't you do it? She kept complaining how bored she was and asking Kaysar it must have been fun to have someone like Dr Will in the house. 

• Love 2

I'm gonna abstain from the Bayleigh debate because I really enjoyed her in the house this year and I really enjoyed seeing the conversations between her and Da'Vonne about how different this game (and really, the whole world) is for them. But at the same time, I can't separate Bayleigh from her actions/rubberstamping of her husband's actions in the charity basketball game and their later statements ("Here’s the problem… Kevin became cancer free." and "Don't count my money. Maybe we just won't do anything nice again."). 

Bayleigh is a polarizing figure in the Big Brother fandom for a number of reasons - but at the same time, just because someone is a villain doesn't mean they can't also be a victim. So I dunno. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Haven’t decided whether I’m going to watch the show as it happens or record it and then peek at Social Media to see who goes home.  If I’m unhappy with who’s evicted, I might just delete the show without watching it.

• Love 1
On 9/29/2020 at 2:33 PM, himela said:

There's a girl I know, she used to date a guy who was always making jokes and making us laugh, she used to be chubby and healthy. Then she broke up with him and she met a guy who owns a gym and she got into gym stuff, they got together, they got married and had a kid. Well she has become skinny, she and her husband are obsessed with exercise, they even made an online shop selling pills and other stuff for working out. I think he has drained the fun part out of her. I remember one Easter we went out and she spent like two hours explaining with EVERY detail how she ate half a sausage at the Easter table and then all the exercises she did at home to lose the 456 calories of the sausage. Me, I love my meat, I'm chubby and I like it, yeah! 😛

We all know her or someone just like her. Right now, it’s Tyler. He comments on how many calories someone burned in the veto, how many they probably ate in a day, how food is made and other things that you can tell are constant thoughts he is having about why he should not eat it. He is in healthy-eating-Rexia land and it is uncomfortable for everyone watching him. Even Dani is uncomfortable and trying to feed him and she food shames everyone. 

• Love 3
On 9/30/2020 at 1:49 AM, 30 Helens said:

They’re talking about movie theater food in the kitchen. Nicole stops at theaters to buy popcorn to take home. Enzo stuffs his pockets with candy and sandwiches to sneak in. Tyler and Angela sneak in a bottle of wine and glasses. I’ve done that, but the wine is prepoured into screwtop water bottles because I have no class.

You are my soul mate. 😁

Edited by gatopretoNYC
  • Love 3

What I’d really like to happen tonight is for the three evicted HGs to be able to play in the HoH so one of them has the chance to not only get back in the house but to also be the new HoH. Yes, I realize that’s been done before. However what I really want for next Thursday is that it’s a triple eviction for real. Like, enough with these people, already.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I'm gonna abstain from the Bayleigh debate because I really enjoyed her in the house this year and I really enjoyed seeing the conversations between her and Da'Vonne about how different this game (and really, the whole world) is for them. But at the same time, I can't separate Bayleigh from her actions/rubberstamping of her husband's actions in the charity basketball game and their later statements ("Here’s the problem… Kevin became cancer free." and "Don't count my money. Maybe we just won't do anything nice again."). 

Bayleigh is a polarizing figure in the Big Brother fandom for a number of reasons - but at the same time, just because someone is a villain doesn't mean they can't also be a victim. So I dunno. 

The part I bolted may pinpoint one of the primary reasons Bay and Scraggy are so polarizing to BB fans.  Most former HGs go out of their way to divorce their personal lives and personae from their “game image”; sure they’ll do the public appearances, meet&greets, conventions, autograph signings, etc. - but when questioned (especially when questioned critically) about their in-game behavior, the standard response is usually some variant of a boilerplate proclamation about how their behavior in the game has zero relation their behavior IRL.  
But with the whole “charity” basketball bit, SCaB went 180 degrees in the other direction.  Instead of encouraging separation between their BB and real-world lives, it’s like they promoted a merging of the two worlds - basically offering a continuation of their game selves - so when the whole thing blows up in their faces, they get a double dose of vilification.  Not to mention the fact the victim in their machinations was Kevin - both a fan favorite and a VERY recent cancer survivor - didn’t help their case one whit.

• Love 6

Who I hope goes tonight: Kevin, Cody, Christmas.

Who probably will: Kevin, David, Dani.

33 minutes ago, TimWil said:

What I’d really like to happen tonight is for the three evicted HGs to be able to play in the HoH so one of them has the chance to not only get back in the house but to also be the new HoH. Yes, I realize that’s been done before. However what I really want for next Thursday is that it’s a triple eviction for real. Like, enough with these people, already.

And it be an endurance like the slip n slide or the one from BB6. They are all going to be drained after the triple do make them all work for that HOH.

• Love 5

Maybe for one comp they will have all the inflatables deflated and the house guest who inflates the most inflatables in 10 minutes wins. If there is a tie they have an inflate-off. They have to use their breath and not a pump.

And I would like to see a clown shoe comp.

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Not to mention the fact the victim in their machinations was Kevin - both a fan favorite and a VERY recent cancer survivor - didn’t help their case one whit.

He was? I mean, I know Kevin was pretty despised on the feeds chatter places because of the whole willing to ruin his marriage for Christmas and being the one to spill about Cody's kid to the cult members. He gained a little sympathy after Jason's "jokes" about what he would do to Kevin's wife while the kid(s) watched and obviously the cancer diagnosis on the outside made a big difference but I don't remember Kevin being that loved. That might be my own bias against him, though.

Of course, outside of Raven's batshittery, I tried to retain as little of BB19 in my memory as I can. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The part I bolted may pinpoint one of the primary reasons Bay and Scraggy are so polarizing to BB fans.  Most former HGs go out of their way to divorce their personal lives and personae from their “game image”; sure they’ll do the public appearances, meet&greets, conventions, autograph signings, etc. - but when questioned (especially when questioned critically) about their in-game behavior, the standard response is usually some variant of a boilerplate proclamation about how their behavior in the game has zero relation their behavior IRL.  
But with the whole “charity” basketball bit, SCaB went 180 degrees in the other direction.  Instead of encouraging separation between their BB and real-world lives, it’s like they promoted a merging of the two worlds - basically offering a continuation of their game selves - so when the whole thing blows up in their faces, they get a double dose of vilification.  Not to mention the fact the victim in their machinations was Kevin - both a fan favorite and a VERY recent cancer survivor - didn’t help their case one whit.

Months back Swaggy posted a screenshot claiming it was a producer on CBS who sided with him and said it was Kevin’s fault for the scam event and brought up his past as to why people should believe Scammy and Payday over Kevin and their fans agreed with that statement. Of course BB poked fun at it with the Kevin/Scammy poster on BB21. 

http://www.youtube.com/shorts/vGIdHifHMaU

18 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

And I would like to see a clown shoe comp.

Despite being a BB watcher from Season 1 I don't get the reference when people keep talking about clown shoes. Can someone enlighten me? 

18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, I know Kevin was pretty despised on the feeds chatter places because of the whole willing to ruin his marriage for Christmas

What was this about? I don't remember this. 

2 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

I swear, if they make this triple eviction boring, I'm going to stomp my foot really hard. 

Oh, it's gonna be boring. It's 2020.

7 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Despite being a BB watcher from Season 1 I don't get the reference when people keep talking about clown shoes. Can someone enlighten me? 

Ah, memories! The best DE ep ever. Every single thing went right. Glorious!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Ah, THAT Kevin. Right. I didn’t mind him. I did think he was just another example of bad casting in one of the worst seasons ever of this show, casting-wise.

Edited by TimWil
10 hours ago, Jillibean said:

AKA she didn’t like nursing. Seriously, I’m almost certain that’s what it ultimately came down to for her. As soon as she didn’t HAVE to do it to make money, she stopped. 

Don't nurses have pretty long schedules? I'm thinking she probably didn't want to keep to a consistent schedule or maybe couldn't keep a job due to her own schedule.  Hate to say it but if I didn't have to do my job and could comfortably live off some winnings of something and instagram posts, I quit my regular job too.

• Love 3

I see Nicole winning one of the hohs. I think she has been throwing comps. As much as she is disliked, she is good at this game. One should take a swing at her or Cody but I think Kevin, David and Dani (possibly Christmas) will go.

Cody is such a creep. David can the choose the 10k if he wants. He is so condescending, as if David is an underling who should feel honored that Cody speaks to him.

Does Will ever wear anything else? Maybe all his mystic utterances were taped at the same time.

I am looking at the blankets to see if I can find the white fake fur one.

• Love 1