Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Did Production do anything about GM’s eating disorder(s)?  Sure they did - TPTB exploited it for television.  Or had you already forgotten about the comp with the soft-serve ice cream machine?  Personally I’ll never forget that, no matter how hard I try. 😞 

ETA: Found it - and it was frozen yogurt, not ice cream.  Prepare to be kinda horrified....

https://youtu.be/DKEXGd2sv5Y

Easily the most vile decision production has ever made. Completely morally unacceptable, and I'm not someone who even uses the M word very often. 

• Love 2

How can the hamsters be complaining about not getting enough vegetables?  Every time they show a shot inside the storage room, all I see is that enormous counter absolutely cram packed with fresh vegetables.  Is that just for show, like the plastic grapes and pears my mom used to keep on the fancy dining room table for decoration?  Or do the hamsters just not know how to prepare fresh fruits and vegetables, so they rot on the counter while the hamsters search for frozen or canned variety to microwave?

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Apparently production gave a hint that 3 people will be evicted this week. Some think the first eviction is tonight.

Edited They were shown a video of Dr Will who hinted at it. 

Ugh, whyyyyyy! Way to ruin our fun, production.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's fascinating going through early articles online about BB1, as obviously the internet is WAY different than it was 20 years ago. So far, no confirmation about the singing, but I'm still pretty darn positive the rule was always there.

One thing about BB1 that reminded me of this season was the point, with about a month to go, that they offered $50,000 to get anyone to drop out of the show so that they could add a young hot chick to the cast to hopefully spice things up. This season might be the most boring season since the season so boring that they had to change the entire format of the series! Luckily, once they go back to newbies next season, the show will only suck in its normal way. 

My recollection is that music was not banned in the first season. Eddie, the eventual winner of BB1, brought a guitar into the house. They used to have group sing alongs all the time on the live feeds. The producers thought that they didn't have to get the songs cleared as long as they didnt use the footage on the broadcast shows. That ended up being false and cost them a bit of money, if  I recall. By season 2, people were getting in trouble for singing on the live feeds, though they did create and perform their own "rap" song that season.

International Big Brother shows used to allow singing as well, but that has dried up over the years, at least in the Australian and UK versions I have seen. Almost all international BB shows, including the first US BB season, has had a group task to write/perform some kind of cast song. Producers want their trained hamsters to perform!

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

My recollection is that music was not banned in the first season. Eddie, the eventual winner of BB1, brought a guitar into the house. They used to have group sing alongs all the time on the live feeds. The producers thought that they didn't have to get the songs cleared as long as they didnt use the footage on the broadcast shows. That ended up being false and cost them a bit of money, if  I recall. By season 2, people were getting in trouble for singing on the live feeds, though they did create and perform their own "rap" song that season.

International Big Brother shows used to allow singing as well, but that has dried up over the years, at least in the Australian and UK versions I have seen. Almost all international BB shows, including the first US BB season, has had a group task to write/perform some kind of cast song. Producers want their trained hamsters to perform!

Yeah, I've been seeing some HINTS at that (that singing on the FEEDs were allowed but not the show itself, but then changing that when they realized the streaming rules for copyrights), and then making it officially no go for Season 2, but I haven't found anything definitive on that.

1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

Also, veganism doesn’t necessarily require a daily multi-vitamin, but I think they should be offering one to Tyler. 

They give them tons of vitamins.

56 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

How can the hamsters be complaining about not getting enough vegetables?  Every time they show a shot inside the storage room, all I see is that enormous counter absolutely cram packed with fresh vegetables.  ?

They definitely get a lot of fruit. I don't notice as many vegetable but they do get them and they do make them so I don't know what they're complaining about. Probably that they don't get the specific ones they want. They just get the same assortment of food every week.

Oh, and I can't believe they hinted at TE. Fucking hell, Production is completely incompetent!

• Love 4

Sigh. And earlier, when I turned the feeds on for like 2 minutes before running away screaming because every single person blows, Enzo was telling Kevin he needed to go to Cody and promise he'll never nom him and that he (Kevin) will be a pawn for Cody all season. 

This combined with Production pretty much straight-up telling them about the TE just has me even more sure that I think they need to just cancel this show. It is 100% dead and the only way to save it, starting all over with a completely new Production team, is not possible. Just let it go, CBS!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Did Production do anything about GM’s eating disorder(s)?  Sure they did - TPTB exploited it for television.  Or had you already forgotten about the comp with the soft-serve ice cream machine?  Personally I’ll never forget that, no matter how hard I try. 😞 

ETA: Found it - and it was frozen yogurt, not ice cream.  Prepare to be kinda horrified....

https://youtu.be/DKEXGd2sv5Y

Ugh!  My eyes!  I thought I would never have to look at McRae again!   Why did I watch that??????

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Anyway, just to bring the discussion full circle: TPTB have already demonstrated they have little regard for the health of HGs unless such concern can be monetized - so expect them to let Tyler drag on until (Production fingers crossed) he passes out on camera.

• Love 2

I feel like the Tyler situation is different than Gina Marie, the latter had an eating disorder. Tyler just doesn't know how to cook vegan food. They are providing him with some vegan alternatives (vegan nuggets and vegan hot dogs, and I've seen plenty of vegetables). Ian couldn't cook either and Nicole begged people for scraps for him. To me it would be like if production provided Kaysar with his halal meat and didn't know how to cook it. Is that on production or Kaysar not knowing how to cook?  Also, don't they have multivitamins readily available for the houseguests?

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I feel like the Tyler situation is different than Gina Marie, the latter had an eating disorder. Tyler just doesn't know how to cook vegan food. They are providing him with some vegan alternatives (vegan nuggets and vegan hot dogs, and I've seen plenty of vegetables). Ian couldn't cook either and Nicole begged people for scraps for him. To me it would be like if production provided Kaysar with his halal meat and didn't know how to cook it. Is that on production or Kaysar not knowing how to cook?  Also, don't they have multivitamins readily available for the houseguests?

As long as Tyler is getting beans, grains, nuts, and seeds as well, it’s probably a lack of how to combine them that’s holding him back. Adding flavoring and spices is challenging if you’ve never prepared them yourself. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

As long as Tyler is getting beans, grains, nuts, and seeds as well, it’s probably a lack of how to combine them that’s holding him back. Adding flavoring and spices is challenging if you’ve never prepared them yourself. 

Fair, but is that productions fault? I hate production and Grodner, I just don't know if this is something I blame on them. They have a crockpot which should make it easier for all of them. Kaysar made a vegan soup his last night for Dani/Tyler and it looked super simple. Did Tyler ask him how to make it? I doubt it.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 10
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Fair, but is that productions fault? I hate production and Grodner, I just don't know if this is something I blame on them. They have a crockpot which should make it easier for all of them.

I can’t say it’s exactly their fault, but they fell all over themselves to accommodate Jackson’s never ending food demands, and they’re already providing extras for Nicole. It’s truly not difficult to accommodate Tyler as well. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AryasMum said:

I can’t say it’s exactly their fault, but they fell all over themselves to accommodate Jackson’s never ending food demands, and they’re already providing extras for Nicole. It’s truly not difficult to accommodate Tyler as well. 

I thought they stopped providing juices for Nicole. She spent three weeks complaining about it lol. I didn't watch last season what did they provide Jackson? 

They are always talking about foods they are asking for in the DR. Besides not providing Kaysar his meat at the beginning of the season (which wasn't right) I assumed they were getting most of the food they were requesting. 

10 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I thought they stopped providing juices for Nicole. She spent three weeks complaining about it lol. I didn't watch last season what did they provide Jackson? 

They are always talking about foods they are asking for in the DR. Besides not providing Kaysar his meat at the beginning of the season (which wasn't right) I assumed they were getting most of the food they were requesting. 

I’m sure you’re right about Nicole. The problem may be in providing enough of what’s needed. As a vegetarian, I have a long history of  omnivores taking large portions of meat-free options and leaving the vegetarians with few options. For instance, I need tomatoes daily, as well as a few of other veggies. If I’m left only with the least popular veggies, I may struggle with how to combine them in a complete and flavorful way.  I’m more than happy to have a large salad daily, but I need my greens, legumes, tomatoes, other veggies, and seeds, as well as a salad dressing I like.  If I’m left with arugula, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, and black eyed peas, I’m going to struggle.  As tomatoes, onions, carrots, etc., are used by almost everyone, they need to be provided in large amounts.  Same with almond milk, avocados, etc. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Wart envy, maybe?

With some exceptions, that was seriously the most disgusting cast. I just have a visceral reaction of disgust towards McCrae. GAG.

I need brain bleach now. And no, I can't watch that video, lol. I made it 30 seconds.

Though I would actually try habanero ice cream, lol.

I guess regarding Tyler, production hasn't cared in the past about slop making them sick, or contestants having digestion issues, so I'm guessing they don't care much about what he's not eating. It's a little weird to me that *if* the HGs are aware of him being hungry, they could maybe offer some advice or something, or prompt him to eat more beans or carbs, or something. But again, I'm not watching, so I'm not clear if it's a known thing in the house. It's also odd to me that if Tyler/Angela had some concerns about him preparing food, they could have worked out some easy recipes for him. Were they counting on him getting some specific foods or something?

Even when I ate meat, I tended towards low ferritin, so it's something I do have to manage. If he's low on iron, that could definitely be affecting his moods and energy.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

I’m sure you’re right about Nicole. The problem may be in providing enough of what’s needed. As a vegetarian, I have a long history of  omnivores taking large portions of meat-free options and leaving the vegetarians with few options. For instance, I need tomatoes daily, as well as a few of other veggies. If I’m left only with the least popular veggies, I may struggle with how to combine them in a complete and flavorful way.  I’m more than happy to have a large salad daily, but I need my greens, legumes, tomatoes, other veggies, and seeds, as well as a salad dressing I like.  If I’m left with arugula, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, and black eyed peas, I’m going to struggle.  As tomatoes, onions, carrots, etc., are used by almost everyone, they need to be provided in large amounts.  Same with almond milk, avocados, etc. 

That's fair criticism. I know Dani complained about people taking the avocados and everyone is eating the vegan nuggets.

I remember Kaysar made a bunch of his meat and Ian was looking for dinner. Janelle told him to take the food out of the crockpot and Ian didn't want too because it was Kaysar's kosher meat. I thought that was super considerate of Ian. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

With some exceptions, that was seriously the most disgusting cast. I just have a visceral reaction of disgust towards McCrae. GAG.

I need brain bleach now. And no, I can't watch that video, lol. I made it 30 seconds.

I guess regarding Tyler, production hasn't cared in the past about slop making them sick, or contestants having digestion issues, so I'm guessing they don't care much about what he's not eating. It's a little weird to me that *if* the HGs are aware of him being hungry, they could maybe offer some advice or something, or prompt him to eat more beans or carbs, or something. But again, I'm not watching, so I'm not clear if it's a known thing in the house. It's also odd to me that if Tyler/Angela had some concerns about him preparing food, they could have worked out some easy recipes for him. Were they counting on him getting some specific foods or something?

Even when I ate meat, I tended towards low ferritin, so it's something I do have to manage. If he's low on iron, that could definitely be affecting his moods and energy.

It seems more hush hush. I do remember Tyler instructed Janelle how to cook the vegan taco filling and he was very happy how it turned out. 

Just now, Coco88 said:

Why, oh why, did they hint at the TE?  Watching these hamsters freak and scramble was going to be my source of joy on Thursday night.  Freaking production stinks!  

Dr Will appeared on a video and said think three steps ahead. 

• Love 1

I think Dani actually has some seriously disordered eating. I thought so on BB8 and think so now. For one, she seems to get very upset if people are enjoying food. She'll make snarky comments or snide expressions when she sees people eating. She won't join in on any communal eating activities. She will however want to hide wine and other alcoholic beverages for herself. She definitely seems to think enjoying food is a sign of weakness. For instance the meals she makes are usually plain rice with no seasoning and plain boiled vegetables. She'll make faces if people suggest seasoning. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sigh. And earlier, when I turned the feeds on for like 2 minutes before running away screaming because every single person blows, Enzo was telling Kevin he needed to go to Cody and promise he'll never nom him and that he (Kevin) will be a pawn for Cody all season. 

This combined with Production pretty much straight-up telling them about the TE just has me even more sure that I think they need to just cancel this show. It is 100% dead and the only way to save it, starting all over with a completely new Production team, is not possible. Just let it go, CBS!

It definitely needs an overhaul. For awhile, I think there was some fun to the the sameness of the seasons, but it's gone way beyond that now.

IMO, they not only need to (post-pandemic) mix up the casting, but the challenges and the weekly cadence. Mon - Thurs is dull.

Give them challenges in the house, food comps, make them compete for luxuries, anything to mix things up and keep them from laying around all the time. Have them partner up for random stuff to force new relationships.

I'm more interested in the eating habits of the various HGs than the (lack of) activities in the house today.

That being said, as usual, unless the ratings tank, they have little motivation to change.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

I just checked her page and she has a vegan lobster roll. I think Tyler needs to catch up on learning to cook vegan. If he goes to jury I hope he has more food options or they get takeout.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I was watching the feeds a bit ago. Memphis cut up some raw chicken and left it sitting out. He was just sitting there in the kitchen, hanging out while his chicken grew salmonella.

Gratitude circle for salmonella! 

*pounds on the table and starts shouting*

2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

I didn't watch last season what did they provide Jackson? 

Watermelon. So. Much. Watermelon. Also there were some very expensive protein bars that he got boxes upon boxes upon boxes of when he won HoH. Like, enough that they made an entire pyramid of them like you would see in a grocery store display. But mainly the watermelon. He went through at least two a day. There was also speculation that they ended Have Nots super early because Jackson was sneaking food in the shower (he would duck down and then reappear looking like he was chewing) and because he got very very angry without his watermelon - there were rumours that it was because he was taking steroids and I think it was Xannies that he got illegally and went cold turkey off of before going in the Big Brother house.  But the watermelon. When Jackson won HoH, it was like a hidden object point-and-click game: how many watermelons can you find in this picture?

9YrF3pY.png

Jackson and his true love (hint: it wasn't Holly Beth or her cozy vagina)
5an20GX.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Watermelon. So. Much. Watermelon. Also there were some very expensive protein bars that he got boxes upon boxes upon boxes of when he won HoH. Like, enough that they made an entire pyramid of them like you would see in a grocery store display. But mainly the watermelon. He went through at least two a day. There was also speculation that they ended Have Nots super early because Jackson was sneaking food in the shower (he would duck down and then reappear looking like he was chewing) and because he got very very angry without his watermelon - there were rumours that it was because he was taking steroids and I think it was Xannies that he got illegally and went cold turkey off of before going in the Big Brother house.  But the watermelon. When Jackson won HoH, it was like a hidden object point-and-click game: how many watermelons can you find in this picture?

9YrF3pY.png

5an20GX.png

Wow! Yeah that is ridiculous....

That reminds me that Adam from BB9 claims he got caught with Vicodin in the Big Brother House and had to detox. 

3 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Perhaps they need to have Angela provide Tyler’s meal kits, a la HelloFresh. He’d perk right up. Or, just put a copy of her cookbook in the house! He can cuddle with it when he isn’t using it for recipes.

12 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

And while I'd love to see Labor Day gone during the triple, I'm still annoyed that I'll be denied watching her, or maybe Dani, sulk on the block all week. Thanks 2020 BB.

x100.  More than anything, I’m looking forward to watching National Grouch Day (Oct. 15) stomp and rage around the house after going on the block. At least give me that, Show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Dani actually has some seriously disordered eating. I thought so on BB8 and think so now. For one, she seems to get very upset if people are enjoying food. She'll make snarky comments or snide expressions when she sees people eating. She won't join in on any communal eating activities. She will however want to hide wine and other alcoholic beverages for herself. She definitely seems to think enjoying food is a sign of weakness. For instance the meals she makes are usually plain rice with no seasoning and plain boiled vegetables. She'll make faces if people suggest seasoning. 

Completely agree about Dani. Restriction can become dangerous and can spiral. I don’t know  if I started the narrative on Tyler being so hungry and may not know how to make vegan food well because I did say that and do think it is true, however it is not something the HG have specifically said. But connect the dots. It’s obvious to me, yet I recognize disordered eating easily. I don’t think it is as simple as Tyler not knowing vegan dishes, although I do think he is not that skilled at it yet, I do think Tyler has entered the mental struggle that occurs with the high of deprivation of food. His relationship with food is messed up right now on multiple fronts. That said though, he is a strong skilled player and is doing well at the game and is not in any definitive physical danger specifically. But the HGs did notice his weight loss and noted the DR having concerns about it to get medical involved. I think he is purposefully restricting, worries about eating the “right” vegan things, and that he also seems very hungry and not adept at creative vegan food preparation. To my eyes, all of that is happening and he also doesn’t want to let Angela down in any way. He is also locking in to a competitive zone and ready to win this. There was a shift in his energy after jury which started after that week that Bay/Day were on the block.

• Love 2

I posted this observation at the time, but I will never forget the shot of Jackson, sitting in the early morning darkness of the kitchen, holding a bowl and patiently waiting for his watermelon like a Victorian child waiting in line for a scoop of gruel.

If someone were to say "sum up BB21 in one picture" it would be that.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I posted this observation at the time, but I will never forget the shot of Jackson, sitting in the early morning darkness of the kitchen, holding a bowl and patiently waiting for his watermelon like a Victorian child waiting in line for a scoop of gruel.

If someone were to say "sum up BB21 in one picture" it would be that.

There was another reason I chose not to watch BB21, but now I have two.

• LOL 3
36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

9YrF3pY.png

5an20GX.png

Didn’t Jackson also insist on some sort of peanut butter powder that had the protein, but not the fat?  I remember googling it because I’d never heard of it before. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm not a steak eater, I like a chateaubriand cooked to a beautiful medium rare once or twice a year (the leftovers makes the best beef dips the second day), but I would take great pleasure in cooking a steak a day to keep Dani and her meat-free alternatives out of the kitchen. 

This post reminds me of what Robert Smith of The Cure said in regards to his hatred of Morrissey, "If Morrissey says not to eat meat, then I’m going to eat meat; that’s how much I hate Morrissey." 

6 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Here;s the thing on food restrictions. I think of it like religion -- I'll respect anyone's choices for their diet, but please don't tell me that I have to follow YOUR diet choices. Angela is making it seem like any non-vegan option is amoral. I don't like that.

That's how I feel about most most things.  I hate when I am told I am amoral because I do not agree with some fanatic's view of the world. 

I think I mentioned the hipster I used to work with.  He would always go on and on about the virtues of pot and acid.  Which if you want to do that, I am perfectly fine.  But don't lecture me because I do not want to do it because there is a serious case history of addiction in my family and I do not want to join that list.  That is just one example of the many times I have run into a situation like that where people think their world view is morally superior.

1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

It definitely needs an overhaul. For awhile, I think there was some fun to the the sameness of the seasons, but it's gone way beyond that now.

IMO, they not only need to (post-pandemic) mix up the casting, but the challenges and the weekly cadence. Mon - Thurs is dull.

Give them challenges in the house, food comps, make them compete for luxuries, anything to mix things up and keep them from laying around all the time. Have them partner up for random stuff to force new relationships.

I'm more interested in the eating habits of the various HGs than the (lack of) activities in the house today.

That being said, as usual, unless the ratings tank, they have little motivation to change.

I've said it before, but that is why I enjoyed BBCan.  Granted I have not watched a season since Kevin Martin won, but they would do little things to screw with the players, usually via Marsha the Moose (Which is a talking moose head), and that always made the game fun to watch.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

Didn’t Jackson also insist on some sort of peanut butter powder that had the protein, but not the fat?  I remember googling it because I’d never heard of it before. 

Yup. They told Jackson that he could only have it when he was HoH, he pitched a fit, and it magically appeared in the storage room two days later when he wasn't HoH. It might have come out of his stipend but probably not because it was Jackson. I believe that was a one-off request, though. Whether because it lasted the whole season or because he saw a pretty watermelon on the counter, I can't remember. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I need brain bleach now.

Sorry; Zuckerman and Aryan used the last of the bleach on their anuses.

(True story - unfortunately)

🤢🤮

• LOL 7

They were expecting a fast forward and an eviction tonight.  They got their hopes up for something to happen and then nothing. Which is pretty funny. Enzo thinks tomorrow will be like Thursday. Memphis and Cody  think there is no double this week but maybe two fast forwards next week.

I can't figure out Enzo. I think he's campaigning in an Enzoey way to keep Kevin -- he's pissed David won money. Doesn't want him to get to final 5 and get the pay hike. 

It's possible he's just testing the waters to see how Memphis responds to this idea.

Memphis, Cody and Enzo are talking about how lost David is and how great a player Kevin is -- and for some reason they sort of think they owe it to Kevin.  Talking about how David only came back to this game for followers and other things. Cody said that's not cool. You should come for the game. He doesn't have respect for David. Circular logic talk...   Weirdly Memphis now pulling for David to stay...  

Hmmmm- maybe this was a way of Cody and Enzo convincing Memphis to go for the HOH Thursday - in order to get David out next. If so, it worked. Memphis is cool with this idea. And maybe that's a way to make Memphis vulnerable. 

One thing is clear - They're not expecting a triple so hold out hope that this all still shocks them. But I will hate it if feeds are down Thursday night because we will miss the only drama of the season.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

One thing is clear - They're not expecting a triple so hold out hope that this all still shocks them. But I will hate it if feeds are down Thursday night because we will miss the only drama of the season.

They’ve kept feeds from us every Thursday so far; I wouldn’t hold my breath for a change now.

I heard Memphis say it’s his mission to get David out before F5, because no way is he getting any more money. They’re still pissed about the 10k. (Yet nobody’s ever been mad about Xmas and her 5k)

I think they thought the “3 steps” meant a comp today because Tues/Wed/Thurs= 3 steps, meaning today was step one? All I know is, nothing was spoiled. These guys don’t have a clue.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

They’ve kept feeds from us every Thursday so far; I wouldn’t hold my breath for a change now.

I heard Memphis say it’s his mission to get David out before F5, because no way is he getting any more money. They’re still pissed about the 10k. (Yet nobody’s ever been mad about Xmas and her 5k)

I think they thought the “3 steps” meant a comp today because Tues/Wed/Thurs= 3 steps, meaning today was step one? All I know is, nothing was spoiled. These guys don’t have a clue.

Every Thursday except for the wall. They eventually let us see that. A lot of people are going to be upset if they don't show the aftermath this week. I think the only person who really might link the clue to a possible triple is Tyler. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I’ve been catching updates from various podcasters and reading the boards so I wasn’t sure or not if they were spoiled. It sounds like they don’t really have a clear idea. Also, I doubt they know it’s two hours on Thursday. I’m sure production always has them on the couch at air time but I doubt they would tell them it’s for 2 hours. I feel a little better now. I wanted some suspense oh Thursday. Thanks for the update. 

2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Actually Christmas and Memphis just guessed a triple but decided that wasn't it because it would be dumb... LOL

Oh, yeah? That’s hilarious. 

They’re talking about movie theater food in the kitchen. Nicole stops at theaters to buy popcorn to take home. Enzo stuffs his pockets with candy and sandwiches to sneak in. Tyler and Angela sneak in a bottle of wine and glasses. I’ve done that, but the wine is prepoured into screwtop water bottles because I have no class.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I can't believe they basically told them it's a triple eviction...wtf? Are they trying to kill their own show? Are they just stupid? I don't get it.

Weren't those Tyler and Angela's exact words to Brett in BB20 when they blindsided him in the double eviction? Something about Angela was one step ahead and Tyler was two steps ahead of Brett. Maybe they wanted to telegraph to Tyler that it's a triple eviction and they thought everyone else would be too dumb to get it...idk lol.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, AryasMum said:

If he's not taking multi vitamins he's not getting enough B12. I'm not sure how a deficiency would make him feel or act.

• Love 2