Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Haha true! We have no one left to root for...well maybe Enzo.

Personally I’m rooting for the ants, which is why I won’t mind too much when David gets evicted.  David is one of the only HGs this season to regularly clean the kitchen - so when he walks, the ants win.

25 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly!.. These people make me scratch my head on a regular basis.

These people make me roll my eyes so much and so hard, I’m pretty sure I’ve learned how to focus on my fucking amygdala by now.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I have a question. I thought Crossfit was just a way of working out. Why is Xmas constantly bringing it up to David like it's a religion they both belong to? Serious question. 

Pretty much what CALLAPHERA says in the next post.

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Because extreme CrossFitters treat it like a religion. It's their entire way of being. It's fucking exhausting, too. 

I had a friend who did it a few years ago and that was all he talked about.  He would constantly check his phone to see what exercises were on the docket for the next day.  It is very much a religion for the people who do it.  A lot of former addicts do it as well as a replacement for their old addiction, which doing that is obviously far better than substance abuse but it is still annoying to hear about every five minutes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
Just now, BK1978 said:

I had a friend who did it a few years ago and that was all he talked about.  He would constantly check his phone to see what exercises were on the docket for the next day.  It is very much a religion for the people who do it.  A lot of former addicts do it as well as a replacement for their old addiction, which doing that is obviously far better than substance abuse but it is still annoying to hear about every five minutes.

Given sufficient devotion to the task, humans are infamous for their ability to make anything into a religion.  Don’t believe me?  Go ask a golfer if golfing truly qualifies as a real sport.  😆

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

But, like, UGH. Dani had to, like, share her $10K prize, like it's totally unfair. So, like, she only got, like, $5K and she's, like, a mom. And David, he got, like, the whole like $10K. It's frustrating! It's so annoying!

It's like really really annoying.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Given sufficient devotion to the task, humans are infamous for their ability to make anything into a religion.

This is true. Would you like to hear about our lord and saviour, the scrapbooking aisle at Michaels?

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Um, did I miss the twist of Dr. Will? Wasn’t he supposed to host HOH? OTEV is on Wednesday and they don’t need Dr. Will for that. So, am I missing something? How will he or the twist change the game. 

It's not actually a twist.  It's confusing because it's a "mega twist."

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I have a couple friends that are both involved in MLM's and they're also into crossfit and it's like they're obsessed, they're constantly on instagram either pushing their Young Living essential oils or these special supplements to go along with their crossfit... Both are pyramid schemes.

I literally had to tell one of them to please stop trying to sign me up because I've made it clear I'm not interested and if they keep pestering me it is going to damage our relationship for real.

They used to be perfectly nice people and now they're both acting like cult members. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Christina said:

This is the second part to the David/Krampus conversation that I didn't post earlier but didn't realize it.

All I saw in that video was Krampus trying to salvage a jury vote.

26 minutes ago, hhawks said:

It's not actually a twist.  It's confusing because it's a "mega twist."

Previous BB slogan: “Expect the unexpected”. BB All Stars slogan: “Prepare for disappointment “.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, zorak said:

Like God Warrior levels of dark sided?

dark sided gif.gif

That was my immediate thought too! 😄 Apparently she has chilled out since then:

God Warrior Remains a Beloved Meme, But Marguerite Perrin Isn't Afraid of Dark-Sided Stuff Anymore

Fourteen years her infamous appearance on 'Trading Spouses,' we talk to Perrin about her lasting internet fame and embracing the LGBTQ community.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a29669768/where-is-god-warrior-dark-sided-meme-marguerite-perrin-today-interview/

10 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

To be fair - they all seem to do this... none of them are listening to each other and yet they all keep talking.

Just like being in a bar full of people doing coke in the 80s. 😁

Edited by gatopretoNYC
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

I don't know how much Dom makes a photographer, but Dani has mentioned he has one day off a week and he's constantly working. 

Dom's also a professional photographer and weddings and other shit that he'd get gigs for have been on hold since the pandemic ...

This makes the statements I heard Dani make about Dom's job even more confusing to me. She was telling someone about how she couldn't really talk much about Dom's job because of his boss and that he had worked all throughout the pandemic but his workplace was being very safe. And then stars happened. Very weird.

13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don't know why the episode threads are never ready once the show ends.

The episode threads are scheduled to open as soon as the show is finished airing on the east coast. Have they not been opening then? 

10 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

I'm surprised no one did it week one when Christmas won the 5k. 

I keep reading about this and I do not remember at all Christmas winning 5k this season. Are people talking about BB19 or something? I'm so confused lol.

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

So what’s the excuse for no feeds tonight? Comp? Wall yeller? Cheek swabs? Dia de los Muertos went on a rampage?

Were the feeds down all night again? That's so hilarious.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This makes the statements I heard Dani make about Dom's job even more confusing to me. She was telling someone about how she couldn't really talk much about Dom's job because of his boss and that he had worked all throughout the pandemic but his workplace was being very safe. And then stars happened. Very weird.

The episode threads are scheduled to open as soon as the show is finishes airing on the east coast. Have they not been opening then? 

I keep reading about this and I do not remember at all Christmas winning 5k this season. Are people talking about BB19 or something? I'm so confused lol.

Were the feeds down all night again? That's so hilarious.

Yeah I have no idea what Dom does every time Dani alludes to it on the feeds I get confused. It was the first night. All of the people who advanced in the HOH competition received an envelope. Kevin, Ian, Nicole Anthony and Memphis were have-nots while Christmas won 5k.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2

David is up! He is sitting outside with coffee w/the gray Linus blanket draped over the sofa. He is doing a monologue, saying he wants to get Nicole, Cody and Dani out. It's frustrating to see those three making others do what they want. He's hoping that he's built enough of a social game to stay in the house. (I've noticed last week that he was getting more involved socially with the others.) He's hoping that he can work with Christmas, even though he can't trust her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

The episode threads are scheduled to open as soon as the show is finished airing on the east coast. Have they not been opening then? 

Definitely not.  I tape the show and watch it around an hour late, on the East Coast, and the threads are rarely open.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

David is up! He is sitting outside with coffee w/the gray Linus blanket draped over the sofa. He is doing a monologue, saying he wants to get Nicole, Cody and Dani out. It's frustrating to see those three making others do what they want. He's hoping that he's built enough of a social game to stay in the house. (I've noticed last week that he was getting more involved socially with the others.) He's hoping that he can work with Christmas, even though he can't trust her.

Hey, David, welcome to the game. Took a while but you finally showed up. Too bad it's too late to actually be able to make a move. Thanks for playing, though!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

David is up! He is sitting outside with coffee w/the gray Linus blanket draped over the sofa

Say what you want about this season, the blankets are stellar. Did you see the one Kevin had last night? Not the yellow one, the white faux fur one. Gorgeous. 

Yup. It's come to this. 

• LOL 10

David is outside again, whistling to the birds. He's not bad at bird calls. There were some birds earlier and he was trying to get them to come over. He' says, "Don't go birdie, stay!" The air traffic has been pretty noisy this morning, too. And he's still the only one up so far. The wakeup music is late this morning.

ETA: Someone on BB chat said David is trying to call the elusive yellow-tailed wall yeller.

It sounded like he said "My parents smell like Crisco, that's disgusting!" But that can't be right.

6 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Say what you want about this season, the blankets are stellar. Did you see the one Kevin had last night? Not the yellow one, the white faux fur one. Gorgeous. 

Yup. It's come to this. 

I've only noticed the gray Linus one because it's worn by house guests a lot. I'll keep an eye out for the white faux fur one.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I remember the days when I would come to the live feed threads and it would take me an hour to catch up on posts.

Today I open the thread and find two new comments since my last visit at 10:45 p.m. I guess I *have* to actually go do laundry now.

I don’t know if anyone else is still watching the late night feeds, but lately there’s been little to discuss. Last night, the feeds came back on and I was treated to people talking about various ways to make slop and how they really for real need to stop eating junk food and working out again. They talked about movies they saw on their season, what crap they want to take from the BB house (Nicole wants her heart Victor pillow, Kevin wants his yellow shawl blanket), how there are finally enough towels to go around and isn’t that crazy, and I can’t remember what else because it wasn’t very interesting. I saw no strategy talk whatsoever. 

Oh, and Enzo called melatonin “melanoma” and everyone had a good laugh because that was the funniest thing they’d heard all night. They’re as bored as we are.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t know if anyone else is still watching the late night feeds, but lately there’s been little to discuss. 😁

As a lifelong insomniac, I love that usually I can come literally any time, even 4 or 5 am, and find people discussing BB. Lately, more than once I've come here to find nobody about. It's disconcerting, but understandable. Not everyone wants to talk about blankets. 😁

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 5

Gruelti-Laager, TN (Memphis) is up! Shocking News - he is wearing a PURPLE hoodie today, hood up, not the usual black one (secret Vikings fan?). He is sitting outside with Christmas and David, and they are talking about dreams.

• Love 1

Kevin is up, plodding into the bathroom. At least he mutes his microphone when he enters the toilet stall.

Shirtless Cody has joined the others outside. Cody told Christmas he's not using the veto. 

56 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I haven't watched feeds all weekend, but did they also win toys in the Veto competition? I noticed a cow figure next to someone's bed on Camera 3 a while back.

Apparently so. Someone here said Dani won a gold swan pool floatie, which I saw next to her bed yesterday. And I saw Tyler washing an inflatable cow on Twitter. And we know David got 10k. The whole thing is so fucking stupid and Will apparently wasn’t even involved at all in the veto comp. Another pointless, awful twist lol.

33 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Wake up music!! Even heard a little bit of the first song before it cut to STARS!

What song?

4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

At least he mutes his microphone when he enters the toilet stall.

I don’t think they can mute them which is why they normally take them off before going to the bathroom. Sometimes they forget though lol.

4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Cody told Christmas he's not using the veto. 

random GIF

• LOL 4

Kevin joined them, too. The announcer asked house guests to put up the awnings, so as Cody, Memphis, Christmas and Kevin all stood up they discovered their butts are wet!

In the background you can hear the announcer say, "House guest! What do you not understand about WAKE UP?"

Cody's complaining about how his butt is wet - his underwear is wet, now he has to change his underwear.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

What song?

The first song in the wakeup music. They usually have STARS during the wakeup music.

Now they're talking about movies. Christmas talks about a Johnny Depp movie called "Charlie" which is a remake of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." And that the story was about Charlie and why he was obsessed with chocolate and built the factory.

Except - wasn't Willy the one with the chocolate factory? And Charlie was the boy who won the golden ticket?

And Christmas saw Hamilton and loved it. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea what song was it lol?

I don't know - I don't recognize much past the early 80s.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Basically it's all Dick's fault. Which is a given because it's Dick. Dani needs hardcore therapy, three weeks in a desert, and maybe some psychedelics to find herself and work through this. A big bag of weed if she doesn't want to trip without a safety buddy. I don't think coyotes count. 

Has she spoken about seeking or getting therapy at all? Because I definitely plan on it evenutally, but if Dani is an example of someone who is receiving therapy, it's not exactly a ringing endorsement. 

Edited by Victim Noises
  • LOL 4
35 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Now they're talking about movies. Christmas talks about a Johnny Depp movie called "Charlie" which is a remake of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."

You know, I agree with everyone that this is an exceptionally boring season, and I get why some people have given up on it. Then I asked myself why I haven't, and I realized that compared with the average daily excitement of my lockdown life since the pandemic started, the BB house is like Las Vegas. So dull or not, I'll be here till the bitter end. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ok I actually went through an old Dani Dom interview. This was done in 2014.

https://www.onlinebigbrother.com/big-brother-spoilers-daniele-donato-and-dominic-briones-where-are-they-now/

Jeff asks so what are you guys doing now? You live out in Huntington. What do you do for work now? Dominic says I am working full time in a private house / an executive assistant kind of a thing. Jeff says okay, sounds fancy! How about you Daniele? You’re in school? Daniele says I am in school … for art. Hence the museums. Jeff asks what does it entail? Like do you have to learn all the artists? Dominic says she’s very humble about it, but she is very good. She really is. Daniele says my major is art education so I am attempting to eventually teach art.

so it sounds like in addition to photography Dom is a housekeeper for a rich guy in Orange County. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3

I guess Crisco was used in POV. They were talking about not touching their faces because their hands were all gunked up.

They also talked about someone - I think Enzo - eating two hot dogs, two Cokes, three chicken nugget tacos and Nesquick last night. I think there was a party. Also talk of Christmas and her dirty dishes.

• Useful 2

Gruelti-Laager is stylin' today. He has a flower-patterned shirt on (big flowers) with shorts in which half of the shorts are checkered black and white like a racing flag and the other half is some kind of plant life. I see big leaves.

By the way one of Memphis's restaurants must be in Gruelti-Laager, TN. It is called Fat Chunks & Dave's.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

As a lifelong insomniac, I love that usually I can come literally any time, even 4 or 5 am, and find people discussing BB. Lately, more than once I've come here to find nobody about. It's disconcerting, but understandable. Not everyone wants to talk about blankets. 😁

Unless we plan on segueing a blanket conversation to a discussion of the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy book series...?  Not much interest here.  😎

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

One small joy is that the HGs will emerge to see how boring their season was, and how disappointed many of the fans are in the lack of active gameplay. Some won't care, some might know already (Enzo?), but really, it's the one petty highlight of this season for me.

Topic? I got nothing. 

If I still had the feeds, I probably would have enjoyed watching David and the birds. And the grey blanket looks very luxurious. lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Gruelti-Laager is stylin' today. He has a flower-patterned shirt on (big flowers) with shorts in which half of the shorts are checkered black and white like a racing flag and the other half is some kind of plant life. I see big leaves.

By the way one of Memphis's restaurants must be in Gruelti-Laager, TN. It is called Fat Chunks & Dave's.

Fat Chunks? Lmao, why would he put something that gross into the name of his restaurant?

46 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

They also talked about someone - I think Enzo - eating two hot dogs, two Cokes, three chicken nugget tacos and Nesquick last night. 

Anyone else curious about chicken nugget tacos?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I am curious about them. According to David, one chicken nugget is ample for a taco if you shred the nugget into little pieces.

By the way it's been puppies and kittens or a while. What would be going on in the House at this time?

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Unless we plan on segueing a blanket conversation to a discussion of the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy book series...?  Not much interest here.  😎

If the conversation includes towels, count me in! Right here, 4 am. Don't panic! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2