Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Honestly I'm beginning to think that there were budget cuts because of 'rona and they don't have enough staff to cover 24/7 of the feeds and that's why we keep getting lengthy outages. I'd rather believe that than think the feeds are dying a slow offline death. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Honestly I'm beginning to think that there were budget cuts because of 'rona and they don't have enough staff to cover 24/7 of the feeds and that's why we keep getting lengthy outages. I'd rather believe that than think the feeds are dying a slow offline death. 

I watched for a few minutes today and randomly heard Nicole say that she thought VETO would be late today "like 9 at least." If that's true, they are probably still playing or just finishing up. But I don't know why the feeds turned off earlier - maybe a Dr. Will "pre-recorded/ pretend- like- its- live" segment in there too. I know there is rumor of a wall yeller but I think that might just be rumor. Who knows. My computer is at 3 percent and I'm not looking for the plug.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Xmas won a power shield. She can’t be backdoored. Dani won a golden goose pool floatie. David won some money. Cody disapproves because that’s going to make Dani push for his eviction. Cody and Xmas are both feeling some kind of way.

• LOL 5

Xmas says Kevin was standing at a podium, waiting to grab some power, and she literally shoved him out of the way. I don’t know if this is how she got her power. She and Cody think that is hilarious. Can we get a penalty for a personal foul? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Xmas won a power shield. She can’t be backdoored.

Wow. 2020 continues to suck.

23 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Can we get a penalty for a personal foul? 

But then we wouldn't have OTEV's greatest hits, like James and his "little harm" or Elissa taking out Andy.

ETA: Or the ramp taking out Grandma Meg. Heh. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3

Just these updates are depressing. It’s 2:35 am here on the East Coast. This outcome does not surprise me but continues to depress me. Can we just jump to Finale Night so I can start watching The Amazing Race?!

• Love 5

David went out in the first round of OTEV in order to win $10K. While on the block. 

David claims he's donating any "extra" money to charity. By extra, I assume he means anything over his appearance fee, stipend, possible F2 prize and/or AFP. 

Team Chaos 2020 lives on.

• LOL 7
36 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Xmas won a power shield. She can’t be backdoored. Dani won a golden goose pool floatie. David won some money. Cody disapproves because that’s going to make Dani push for his eviction. Cody and Xmas are both feeling some kind of way.

Is the power that National Abscess Day won good for the rest of the season?

Shit, since David will likely go in the triple elimination I would have taken the money too.

Er, Code... YOU ARE THE CURRENT HOH, why would you care what Dani wants?

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Love 1

It sounds like Kevin was a very close second for veto. He’s very depressed, needless to say.

Cody started to yell and point fingers at David for taking the money, but then David reminded him he’s donating all his winnings to charity, and Cody instantly forgave him. He told him to be sure and tell everyone that. Then he promised David he will be safe this week and gave him lessons on how to behave around others. (Be emotionless, hide your feelings, be friendly even if you don’t mean it.)

Then Memphis and Xmas were bitching about David and the money. Memphis called him an idiot, then apologized (without sincerity) to America for calling him an idiot. He says America must hate him. Xmas says she’s prepared to not have a job and go into hiding. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

David went out in the first round of OTEV in order to win $10K. While on the block. 

David claims he's donating any "extra" money to charity.

$10K is a lot. He could end up being happy with this choice. 

But "extra" money is a lot like "extra" wine. Not really a thing. 

• LOL 18
2 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

But "extra" money is a lot like "extra" wine. Not really a thing. 

Shh, the husband might hear and he still (sometimes) believes me when I say that I found a $20 shoved in the pocket of a pair of jeans or a jacket when I was out at the craft store. It's a lot more believable ever since we got that plastic money that can go through the wash without incident. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

The house overlords (C/X/M/T) have convened and decreed that Kevin is definitely going this week. But they’re not going to tell him, they’re going to make him sweat because he’s had it too easy so far. He’s been coasting as a pawn and needs to feel what’s it’s like to be in danger for real. They are all but rubbing their hands and cackling. David will definitely go next week, unless he does something stupid this week, in which case he and Kevin will switch places.

Enzo comes in and says he’s glad he didn’t win because of the curse. Cody laughs, but he’s annoyed.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

...so the guy they made the Professional Pawn of the season has had it too easy being their pawn and now they're going to evict him because he hasn't felt real danger being the pawn?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

Edited by Callaphera
reworded more betterer
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

I think Christmas was saying the power she had before, where she couldn't be backdoored, not that she got another one in OTEV. I'd ff the video to the moment of the conversation, but I cannot hear very well and already took off my headphones and hearing aids. Not only am I not hearing well, I can barely stand to listen to them talk. 

https://youtu.be/JbD0NLHl6kE

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

If I may go off-topic for a moment: Thank you @himela for sharing your lovely story.  It touched my heart, and inspired me. In fact, I’ve decided to try and track down one or more of my old teachers, as well— just to say thanks.  Being a teacher has never been an easy job, and we all know they don’t do it for the pay.  They want to make a difference, and they so rarely hear about it when they do. I think a small gesture of gratitude would mean a great deal right now, whether they’re retired or (maybe especially) struggling to teach under current circumstances.

I'm happy it had a good impact on you. 🙂

• Love 1

In my opinion Cody should take down Kevin and put Tyler up and evict him. This will be a huge upgrade to his resume. Never a bad time to evict Tyler. Tyler will win in the end if he is in the final two. Save Kevin for the double (they are expecting) as a pawn or an easy vote out.

• Love 4

Christmas play acts for the cameras in an attempt to counter her miserable, hateful edit that she was talking about earlier to Memphis. She knows she's wretched so she hopes the peppy camera flirting will help to balance the scales. 

It's about as effective as Cody trying to be a meme and failing horribly. 

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, Christina said:

I think Christmas was saying the power she had before, where she couldn't be backdoored, not that she got another one in OTEV. I'd ff the video to the moment of the conversation, but I cannot hear very well and already took off my headphones and hearing aids. Not only am I not hearing well, I can barely stand to listen to them talk. 

https://youtu.be/JbD0NLHl6kE

Ok, that makes sense. You’re probably right. I thought it was something she just won because Cody got all excited about it when she told him and gave her a high five. I guess she just never told him about it before? I certainly hope you’re right because Xmas does not need any more powers. 

• Love 3

Yo, like everyone like feels some type of way about like David playing for the money, yo. Dani is furious and will not stop bitching to everyone about it, saying that she is voting him out and doesn't care what Cody says.

Dani, Christmas and Memphis didn't get to play and were "furious" (Dani's word) about him taking the $10k. Xmas said she could have played and Nicole thinks Xmas judged her because she could have done whatever it was that Nicole failed at if she got to play.

Also,Tyler got $2k and Dani is FURIOUS. 

https://youtu.be/S-0yTZcn9Yc

• LOL 5
52 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christmas didn't play in OTEV.

Whew... very glad to be wrong about that one. And from what I’m hearing, Xmas was none too happy about not getting to play, especially once she found out prizes were involved. Dani just can’t with her any more. Enzo agrees, he just can’t with her. Dani says she’s too intennnse. She describes her stomping around and calls her a toddler. 

Every time anyone says something negative about David tonight, they make sure to clarify they’re just criticizing his game play, they’re not talking about him as a person. They like him as a person. HE’S not stupid, what he DID was stupid.  Sounds like they all  had the same sensitivity training/ optics lecture.

Cody ate something and now his stomach is feeling some kind of way. (His actual words.)

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Well, good for David then; at this point even my neighbor’s sister’s cat knows there is no way in hell David is winning this season, so IMHO it’s smart of David to grab every bit of bonus cash whenever and wherever he can.

• LOL 5
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Christmas play acts for the cameras in an attempt to counter her miserable, hateful edit that she was talking about earlier to Memphis. She knows she's wretched so she hopes the peppy camera flirting will help to balance the scales. 

It's about as effective as Cody trying to be a meme and failing horribly. 

Except she looks like someone trying to be cute so gramps will remember them in their will.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This season is so completely dark sided. At least Cody can't win now. Although, since its 2020, watch him break the OTEV curse.

Which will cause the Yellowstone super volcano to erupt. Because it's 2020.

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Why are they so pressed David took the 10k? It's a good chunk of change and he has no chance of winning anyway. These people suck.

Best I can come up with is that it is not in their pocket.  Aren’t the only ones making a big deal of it the HGs that weren’t competing?

• Love 6

Watching a few feeds from last night. It happened again. David claims he's never watched the show. But when Xmas was schooling him on her  "a cross fitter never gives up.." crap she told him the story of Frankie winning a two man comp by himself.  David knew exactly what comp she was talking bout. He said "is that the comp that Frankie won? I had a dream about it last night."  So....he does watch BB or did someone already tell him this story? He's mentioned other things like this in the past too. I am living for the possibility that he's really a super fan.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I am living for the possibility that he's really a super fan.

I’d love too see that David is a Superfan, too.  I can him going to the end, playing the goat, and then coming clean. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This season is so completely dark sided. At least Cody can't win now. Although, since its 2020, watch him break the OTEV curse.

Like God Warrior levels of dark sided?

dark sided gif.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2