Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Angela is also a few years older than Tyler so I think that could be a reason she seems to have a plan while he doesn't.  don't think Tyler really had a plan for his life. I remember him saying maybe this season or during 20 that he just googled places to lifeguard and Hilton Head came up which is why he moved down there. To be fair when I was 23 I didn't have a plan either lol so I can see the appeal of just latching on to someone else's plan after a crazy experience like Big Brother. 

• Love 3

Ok can anyone who is Muslim explain to me? I actually have known Middle Eastern Muslim men who said they weren't allowed to physically touch women as in handshakes. They were always respectful when they said that and I always respected them. But Kaysar has no issues hugging or touching females. He's not inappropriate about it at all. So the "no touching" thing -- is that more specific to certain countries? (The guys who told me they couldn't were Saudi Arabian.)

15 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Kaysar doesn't like playing Big Brother. As in the actual playing. I think he enjoys the experience of hanging out with people he wouldn't normally hang out with. He's a very empathetic person and you can just tell that he adores connecting with Janelle again, he loved playing father figure to NicoleA. But he hates everyone in the house other than Janelle so he doesn't want to stay.

But things happen for a reason. Sounds like Kaysar and Janelle had grown a bit distant over the years. Busy life, family stuff. Glad they reconnected.

Yeah I agree with this. I remember when he got nominated by Jennifer on the feeds he basically gave up and told Janelle he thought she had a better shot than him. During All-Stars he was completely checked out I think something happened to a family friend before he got into sequestor and was starting a relationship with an unamed blonde. 

4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok can anyone who is Muslim explain to me? I actually have known Middle Eastern Muslim men who said they weren't allowed to physically touch women as in handshakes. They were always respectful when they said that and I always respected them. But Kaysar has no issues hugging or touching females. He's not inappropriate about it at all. So the "no touching" thing -- is that more specific to certain countries? (The guys who told me they couldn't were Saudi Arabian.)

I remember Kaysar said in his original season on the feeds he was a virgin and wouldn't hold hands with a woman until he was engaged. On All-Stars on the feeds he said he has never brought a girl home to his parents. I don't think Janelle ever met his family in the year between season 6 and All-Stars while he had met her mom  Found the clip on Youtube 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 4
5 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I remember Kaysar said in his original season on the feeds he was a virgin and wouldn't hold hands with a woman until he was engaged. On All-Stars on the feeds he said he has never brought a girl home to his parents. I don't think Janelle ever met his family in the year between season 6 and All-Stars while he had met her mom (this clip is on YouTube I think it's titled Will asks Kaysar  what he does on a date or something like that). 

I looked on IG for Kaysar's wife. She doesn't wear a njab, hijab or veil, so he might have married a woman less conservative than him and is more relxaed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I looked on IG for Kaysar's wife. She doesn't wear a njab, hijab or veil, so he might have married a woman less conservative than him and is more relxaed.

Yeah in the clip I linked too he mentions all of the women in his family wear a hijab. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Where are you finding his wife?  I keep seeing people mention her tweeting and IG's, but I can't find them.

On 8/24/2020 at 7:00 PM, Pixiebomb said:

I wish Bb had just out right said it’s BB duos. But not the stupid secret duos like Season 6 or the heinous February Dirty Little Secret Season 9.  Just bring back Jayser, And whoever else. But it has to be a real known duo. No halvsies like Tyler without KC. No Memphis without Dan. Real duos. I’d rather have Brenchel and a Cappy/Maggie or Gnat/Jessie even a Jeff Jordan.   We could have lame duos like Maven too. But all duos. Otherwise just a Jayser is like holding up tall glass of lemonade to someone dying in the dessert and then pouring it out on the sand. 

In defense of BB, there's little doubt that this was not what they wanted out of All-Stars. COVID cut things down a lot. I mean, fucking DAVID is in the cast! In an ALL-STARS cast!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

In defense of BB, there's little doubt that this was not what they wanted out of All-Stars. COVID cut things down a lot. I mean, fucking DAVIS is in the cast! In an ALL-STARS cast!

Yeah I know that shit happened. But it is unfortunate. Because it could have been so good.  

If not duos- then they could have Taken a page from Survivor and split the house in half  - Old School  vs New School.  

Seriously, why call this All Stars?  It’s not. Call it something else. Xmas is not an All Star. David???  Memphis? Memphis only made it to final two because of Dan’s Mist. Nic F?  Only because she beat Paul because he’s Paul. Bay?  Because she hooked up with Swaggy and got knocked up in the BBHouse. Cody- coattails. Ian- bitter jury. Kevin- because he was less abrasive than Gnatalie. We could go on.  I know a lot of the real All Stars declined.  But half of this cast is not All Star Material.   

ok. I’m a little bitter. This season had potential. Until they walked in the door. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Memphis only made it to final two because of Dan’s Mist.

Eh, I don't know that I agree with this one. Dan is obviously the superior player as he's the GOAT, but I think Memphis played a decent game as well. Much better than the one he's playing so far, that's for sure. Though his heart was arguably much more in BB10 than this right now, which cannot possibly help. Plus, the ever-present pregaming making everything reach the highest levels of suck.

But yeah, Memphis wasn't what I would call a mindless sheep or an unequal partner to Dan.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Eh, I don't know that I agree with this one. Dan is obviously the superior player as he's the GOAT, but I think Memphis played a decent game as well. Much better than the one he's playing so far, that's for sure. Though his heart was arguably much more in BB10 than this right now, which cannot possibly help. Plus, the ever-present pregaming making everything reach the highest levels of suck.

But yeah, Memphis wasn't what I would call a mindless sheep or an unequal partner to Dan.

I will give you the nod on this one. And I will go rewatch season 10. Because I think Dan is the GOAT BB player and I have no life because of Covid. 

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, Michichick said:

I think Nicole’s swimsuit is cute. That’s probably the only compliment I’ll ever give her.

She seems to like 50s inspired clothing, like her bathing suit and her onesie she was wearing at her win. 

The season would be better if they had named it second chances and didn't invite any winners back. Even a name like Redemption would be better since Ian and Nicole F want to prove they deserved to win rather than being a result of bitter juries. Granted jury management is a good strategy which I think Nicole F did a great job at like telling Corey what to say on her behalf to the jury. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

She says they agreed before hand, that she wouldn't watch the feeds, because it wouldn't be fair to him. (Because she can see him, but he can't see her.) But yes, agreement schmagreement, if the situation were reversed, he'd have at least one on her at all times. 

I wish we had a green pukey-faced option to +1. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I swear, the more I read about their relationship, the more it sounds like a weird enmeshed cult thing. 

By "cult", I mean the Cult of Angela 'cause he clearly worships her and she... probably gives him permission to go to the store for more chickpeas. (Chickpeas are the only vegan thing I know.)

Come now. What about the obvious fruits and veggies?

1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I can't be the only one who found it weird that Angela was like "OR WONDERING IF YOU'D EATEN". Of all things? I know she's all vegan, but really?

I’ve heard this type of thing said by mothers of missing children, but uh . . .

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

That’s the way it was in the time of Prophet Muhammad and a lot of Muslims try to emulate those same traditions.  Some Muslims choose to not follow those traditions so strictly.  

Edited by Coco88
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

She says they agreed before hand, that she wouldn't watch the feeds, because it wouldn't be fair to him. (Because she can see him, but he can't see her.) But yes, agreement schmagreement, if the situation were reversed, he'd have at least one on her at all times. 

Jeez, a high school romance for the ages.   I agree, where is the BARF emoji?  

Now I have Every Breath You Take by the Police in my head as I agree Tyler would be obsessed with watching her.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Dani just asked Cody who the next 3 should be out.  After Janelle he said Kaysar, Da'vonne, and probably Kevin.  Then the feed switched.

So now Production is trying to hide the fact that they wanna get rid of all the POC lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Cody's telling Nicole and Dani that Da'vonne is a problem because she's been trying to flip stuff and that she thinks there's an all guy alliance.  Nicole is now saying they need to be careful with Bayleigh.  This is based on something that Bayleigh allegedly told Christmas about wanting Christmas to put Cody on the block or something like that.

• Love 1

Da'vonne interrupted Cody, Dani, and Nicole's scheme fest about who they want out and the best order.   After she left the room, Cody said he has zero trust in her.  Now Cody is going to talk to Christmas and wants to see if she will say anything about what Bayleigh said earlier.

David and Janelle are talking in the storage room. He sounds like an idiot. I don’t even know how she can bear to try to talk game with him.

Just now, choclatechip45 said:

David is such a moron that he has no historical record of Janelle not lying. Dude she's been on three seasons. Maybe watch one of them?

Seriously. Of all people, she is someone who is loyal if she tells you she’s working with you.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

David and Janelle are talking in the storage room. He sounds like an idiot. I don’t even know how she can bear to try to talk game with him.

Seriously. Of all people, she is someone who is loyal if she tells you she’s working with you.

I'm so tired of people in this house saying Janelle is a liar. She has no history of lying if you are in an alliance with her. 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Nashville said:

See, shit like this is EXACTLY why PT desperately needs a good eyeroll reaction emoji.

We also need a "ripping our hair out" reaction, for all the times when someone actually clues in that there is (or could be) a majority alliance running things that they are not apart of ... and they immediately run to the head of the snake and spill all. That drives me crazy.

What is it with the Big Brother house that erases all rational thought? That is of course rhetorical, since so many HGs are unbelievably stupid, and many would have trouble spelling the word "the." It really does not comprehend sometimes.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Michichick said:

He sounds like an idiot because he is, at least about this game.  The mind boggles that Day is still trying to work with him  after that conversation that prompted her to write him off as a worthless ally.  

• Love 2

So...

...we’ve heard Dani tell Bayleaf she needs to “take one for the team”...

...and we’ve also heard Dani tell Tyler the same thing...

...so my question is - when is it Dani’s turn to TOFTT?

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I wonder if Kaysar's wife is Shia. From my limited experience Shia Muslim women from the Middle East are more into fashions. Iranian women especially strive for the supermodel look at all times (and can pull it off!)

I am wondering if it has something to do with which sect of Muslim he or his wife is.  As you stated above, that would make the most sense to me.  I really do not know much about the differences between the two so I have no idea if one is more conservative than the other. 

3 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I like Dan and I would say that he is my favorite winner but Dr. Will might have a case for being the GOAT as well.  I mean the fact that he played the game he did and still won is amazing.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I am wondering if it has something to do with which sect of Muslim he or his wife is.  As you stated above, that would make the most sense to me.  I really do not know much about the differences between the two so I have no idea if one is more conservative than the other. 

Ok quick fact check with some Muslim friends tonight -- apparently dress/physical distancing is more related to specific countries of origin. So for instance Gulf States like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait favor the nijab while in Jordan there are actually no specific dress code rules. Kaysar obviously feels comfortable hugging females.

Then again I feel like Kaysar is just a very warm, empathetic person so if he sees someone crying he's going to give them a hug. 

I love Jaysar. I love how much they respect each others' differences and value each others' company. It gives me the feels. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

She said today it was strategic move to trash them to the house. 

Oh, I know! I've read her interviews too. She's also admitted she got brainwashed by the shit-talking.