Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Figster said:

I just can't get all upset about Keesha leaving. She really didn't attempt to form any kind of relationship with Cody;

I'm not sure it would had mattered much at this point. Keesha has been pretty off the grid as far as Big Brother is concerned, and apparently didn't receive any guidance in the pre-gaming.  Unlike Memphis, who is a dude (and a Bro-dude at that), Keesha has been completely on her own.. I think she realized  as she as got through the door that she lacked the bonds most everyone else had and has really struggled. Even in an older cast, she's one of the oldest. And again, she's not a Bro.       

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

For some reason Janelle seems to think that it would be better to get rid of David and partner up with Tyler and Cody.  Little does she know that Tyler and Cody (and Enzo) will get rid of her (and Kaysar) at the drop of a hat.  They will do their best to split Janelle and Kaysar up.  The guys already don't trust Kaysar.

Everyone should be ganging up to go after Cody and Tyler. I simply do not understand why everyone is so stupid about this. It's not rocket science, you should target the strongest players and the ones statistically the most likely to make it to the end. Yet, season after season, they never do. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Everyone should be ganging up to go after Cody and Tyler. I simply do not understand why everyone is so stupid about this. It's not rocket science, you should target the strongest players and the ones statistically the most likely to make it to the end. Yet, season after season, they never do. 

Hopefully after this week we will see a shift. Hard for them to target the first person who gets hoh. 

ian and kayser are talking about being Autisic. Ian is talking about his experiences and coming to terms with it. Sound like kayser is trying to give him advice. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, vb68 said:

I'm not sure it would had mattered much at this point. Keesha has been pretty off the grid as far as Big Brother is concerned, and apparently didn't receive any guidance in the pre-gaming.  Unlike Memphis, who is a dude (and a Bro-dude at that), Keesha has been completely on her alone. I think she realized  as she as got through the door that she lacked the bonds most everyone else had and has really struggled. Even in an older cast, she's one of the oldest. And again, she's not a Bro.       

Was she an alternate? Her name came up quite late in the game, so I'm not sure. I wonder how much time she had to prepare, because she was already at a huge disadvantage having the nerve to be a 42 year old woman!! (Quelle horreur!!) It doesn't seem like she did much (if any) pre-gaming, which sadly really is the name of the game these days. 

I get that she hasn't offered much this season and didn't really try to prevent herself going up. But she was pretty much fucked with the make-up of this cast anyway. I almost wish someone else had been cast in her stead so I wouldn't have to watch one of my all-time favorites go home first. I know, I'm probably overreacting like Chima and Lydia at Jessie's Wake. But you get attached to these hamsters in ways you don't expect.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, lasu said:

What is the shower situation with Boogie that Ian and Kaysar are talking about?  I'm loving the way Kaysar is talking to Ian right now.

Per Ian - there was a veto comp where it was super hot and involved water and soap suds. So the people playing were all soapy and the ones watching were sweating like crazy. Ian was not playing and got super sweaty. When the company was done he bee-lined to the shower before any of the veto players could get to it. 
boogie basically told him that was selfish and made him look really bad and regretted picking him for his team. 

Because of being autistic Ian didn’t realize how that looked to other people. 

David and Ian talking - David used to work for Red Bull. He seems very knowledgeable about ingredients and supplements.  Talking about how Red Bull had to up their game to compete. Bang energy is like drinking 3- 8 oz Red Bulls 

the conversation was actually pretty interesting.  

8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Keesha was put on when Kaycee tested positive for the 'rona. Same with Enzo -- he subbed for Josh when Josh got the 'rona.

Thank you covid! 

Edited by Dmarie019
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Per Ian - there was a veto comp where it was super hot and involved water and soap suds. So the people playing were all soapy and the ones watching were sweating like crazy. Ian was not playing and got super sweaty. When the company was done he bee-lined to the shower before any of the veto players could get to it. 
boogie basically told him that was selfish and made him look really bad and regretted picking him for his team. 

Ian said it was actually a life changing comment. Kaysar pointed out, Mike did not have to do it like that. You dont have to hammer someone with a truth. Find a better way. And that was I opening for Ian. An AHA moment.

In my opinion, Mike was only concerned about keeping his team members , not Ians best interests.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Thank you.  I missed the beginning of the conversation, just that Boogie had given "tough love" to Ian, and Ian was saying how awful it was, but that it always was a life altering conversation.  Kaysar was like, yeah, but that doesn't excuse the trauma he caused you as well.  It was just nice for once to recognize abuse for abuse, and tell the abusee it wasn't ok.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Ian said it was actually a life changing comment. Kaysar pointed out, Mike did not have to do it like that. You dont have to hammer someone with a truth. Find a better way. And that was I opening for Ian. An AHA moment.

In my opinion, Mike was only concerned about keeping his team members , not Ians best interests.

I can see it both ways. It seems like Ian doesn’t want to be treated any differently because of how he is. So if any other person would have done the same they would have likely been called out as an asshole. So while Ian understands why boogie did it - it more so makes him feel bad that he didn’t realize it before he did it. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Memphis now saying "all six of us" with Cody.

I assume that means Cody, Memphis, NicoleF, Enzo, Tyler, David?

I think Memphis made Christmas one of the dudes.

6 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I can see it both ways. It seems like Ian doesn’t want to be treated any differently because of how he is. So if any other person would have done the same they would have likely been called out as an asshole. So while Ian understands why boogie did it - it more so makes him feel bad that he didn’t realize it before he did it. 

From what I gathered from the conversation, the problem wasn't what Boogie had to say, but how he said it.  Ian said it was really tough, and it went on for 30-45 minutes.  I think Kaysar's point wasn't that someone didn't need to point out his behavior, but it shouldn't be done in a way that causes obvious trauma this much later, that Boogie should have tailored his message to his audience.  It wasn't the right way to get a point across to Ian.  You could see Ian start rocking harder as he talked about it.  

Was this shown on air?  I have no memory of it.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, keke23 said:

To everyone so in love with Dadbod Memphis, I hope you are really happy.

Memphis went through a really bitter divorce. The feeds keep cutting but from what little has made it on the feeds it was super-bitter. I kind of think Memphis isn't in the frame of mind to put his trust in women. Unfortunate but there it is.

• Useful 1

Cody has called David "Kevin" multiple times in two different conversations the past couple days? 

If David thinks he's sincere about working with him after that...

ETA: David finally corrected him, and Cody said he's been calling him "Kevin" in the DR!

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 5
13 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

^Yes and yes. Britney is nonpareil in the DR and my love for her in that role knows no bounds, but I agree that she's not that great as an actual player. Same with Da'Vonne. In my ideal world, they'd both be embedded in the house every season as non-competitors, they'd just observe from the sky deck and provide commentary in the DR. Day might not even have to talk much—they could just cut to her facial reactions to various things. Silent shade is her gift.

Maybe there will be a BB season called Big Brother: House of the Idols and there will be a room with a statue of Britney's head and one of Day's head. They will have their own spy shack and make comments on each tribal council, that is, elimination. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

A lot of people with cold symptoms are making me nervous.  Cody is sniffling, Keesha is coughing, Xmas has a headache, the stomach issues, etc.

I was just thinking this earlier. But it does seem to only be the slop people with the stomach issues and people have the sniffles and stuff every season, probably because the house is filled to the brim with dust lol.

7 minutes ago, mooses said:

Cody has called David "Kevin" multiple times in two different conversations the past couple days? 

ETA: David finally corrected him, and Cody said he's been calling him "Kevin" in the DR!

Lmao at him calling David Kevin in the DR and them not correcting him. Like did they just assume he was actually talking about Kevin? Also did Cody think there are 2 Kevins, does he think Kevin is named something else, or did he assume David and Kevin were the same person lol?

I don’t really care that Keehsa is getting evicted because she is just not gonna make any impact on the game, but it’s just so obvious this season is just gonna go the way they all have since BB16 and it’s just so tiresome to watch.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, lasu said:

From what I gathered from the conversation, the problem wasn't what Boogie had to say, but how he said it.  Ian said it was really tough, and it went on for 30-45 minutes.  I think Kaysar's point wasn't that someone didn't need to point out his behavior, but it shouldn't be done in a way that causes obvious trauma this much later, that Boogie should have tailored his message to his audience.  It wasn't the right way to get a point across to Ian.  You could see Ian start rocking harder as he talked about it.  

Yes. I liked how Kaysar broke it down for Ian. And for Ian, he had never looked at it that way. I think he was gratified to hear K's take on it.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

A lot of people with cold symptoms are making me nervous.  Cody is sniffling, Keesha is coughing, Xmas has a headache, the stomach issues, etc.

Pretty common - they're stuck inside with dry air

44 minutes ago, lasu said:

I feel like I remember watching it on the feeds. 

31 minutes ago, mooses said:

So I wonder... who does he think he nominated???

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

Yes. I liked how Kaysar broke it down for Ian. And for Ian, he had never looked at it that way. I think he was gratified to hear K's take on it.

But man was it hard to listen to Kayser! He's a very slow talker, stops a lot mid-thought.  I must have a short attention span. It was so drawn out for me that I had a hard time comprehending what Kayser was actually saying. 

• Love 1

Kevin (the real one) giving himself a pep talk - telling himself it's just a game, quit getting all into his feelings. Real stuff is actually happening out in the world. "this is awesome" 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, keke23 said:

To everyone so in love with Dadbod Memphis, I hope you are really happy.

I am a multi-faceted person who is capable of feeling and thinking many things at once.

In other words, don't do that to my Keesha but also you're hot and non-offensive so far and make fried pickles. The scales are kinda tipping to the fried pickle side. Because fried pickles. I should start looking up recipes - this might be the McGriddle of the season. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Dani and Tyler are super excited they got vegan/vegetarian food. 

But has Kaysar gotten his halal meat yet? While Franzel lounges back, receiving a massage from a ripped and oiled cabana boy while sipping her fresh pressed juice flown in from Hawaii? 

Wait. Franzel. Frankie. Both started with Fran. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Too funny not to post:

Big Brother Daily

@BB_Updates

·

5m

Janelle- Is it bad that I want M&M's for breakfast? It's all that I can think about. Kaysar- Dont do it to yourself. Janelle- That was the gateway to my finale dress not fitting #BB22

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

On a shallow note, David is a beautiful man.

I really hope they open the backyard for them soon. 

he has a nice voice too

Kayser to Janelle - laughing : i've never seen someone get a costume and not wear it as much as you do

feed switch. 

• LOL 3
48 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I am a multi-faceted person who is capable of feeling and thinking many things at once.

In other words, don't do that to my Keesha but also you're hot and non-offensive so far and make fried pickles. The scales are kinda tipping to the fried pickle side. Because fried pickles. I should start looking up recipes - this might be the McGriddle of the season. 

In fairness I will reserve making my final shit list until the episode airs and I see diary room.

Also I love pickles. I even drink the juice once I am done with the jars.

• LOL 1

The alpha male stuff is a bit overblown. Typically the show DOES target (and eliminate) the alpha males early on. Remember, Jackson only remained last time because they viewed him as the beta male to Jack. Paul only remained because Grodner gave him special powers to keep him from being evicted early on. Tyler is a notable exception and that was because he did a really good job early on of NOT coming off as an alpha male. Otherwise, if you look at the seasons since BB 16's ridiculous pro-Alpha Male season, you had:

BB 17 - Once they got past the super alpha male friendly Battle of the Block return, Clay was evicted.

BB18 - Paulie went early

BB19 - Grodner had to give special protections to get Paul from leaving. Cody was evicted early.

BB20 - Tyler just did a plain ol' good job.

BB21 - Jack was evicted early.

The whole point of BB16 is that Grodner didn't like the fact that alpha males WERE targeted early, so she came up with a whole season designed to protect them. And even there, had Christine and Amber not joined Derrick's bro alliance, that would have probably eventually broken up, as well. 

That's likely why the first HoH this season was pretty much rigged for an alpha male to win it, because Grodner was afraid for Cody. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, keke23 said:

In fairness I will reserve making my final shit list until the episode airs and I see diary room.

Also I love pickles. I even drink the juice once I am done with the jars.

Did you know you can buy little shooters of pickle juice? Kind of in bottles like those 5 hour energy shot things. Can be found at Walmart! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

It's good to know (well, I mean, it's annoying, but it's INFORMATIVE to know) that Dani ALSO pre-gamed with Cody. That at least explains her bizarre insistence that they're aligned together despite him not seeming all that interested in it. 

It's almost like he realized that he was protected by so many different people that he was like, "Eh, do I really need Dani, TOO?"

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

What blows my mind is the pre-game Dani and Franzel connection came through Andy. Rats of a feather will snake together? 

ETA: Wanted to get the whole BB menagerie in there.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What blows my mind is the pre-game Dani and Franzel connection came through Andy. Rats of a feather will snake together? 

ETA: Wanted to get the whole BB menagerie in there.

I think it's adorable that he did pre-gaming despite not even being asked to return. 

• LOL 1

Not much going on today so far that I've been able to see. Maybe if they open the backyard people will start scampering so they can entertain me.  

Also, everyone probably knows this already, but I've been using the BBviewer chrome extension and it's so cool. It has a PIP mode where I can pop out the feeds and it floats over whatever I'm doing on my computer and I can resize it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The point of BB16 is that Grodner didn't like the fact that alpha males WERE targeted early, so she came up with a whole season designed to protect them. And even there, had Christine and Amber not joined Derrick's bro alliance, that would have probably eventually broken up, as well.

I always wonder how Amber's game might have been if Caleb hadn't been obsessed with her. He blew any chance she had of flying under the radar.

12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think it's adorable that he did pre-gaming despite not even being asked to return. 

Big Brother 15 is the equivalent of the 10th Hunger Games. They will pretty much pretend it didn't happen.

Edited by methodwriter85