Type keyword(s) to search

Indian Matchmaking - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/11/2022 at 12:02 AM, Irlandesa said:

She cracks me up talking like she's "mature for 30" when one would expect maturity at 30.

Right. Like, chick, you grown. It’s not a big deal that you’re “mature” - and she doesn’t come off as that mature anyway.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

The level of delusion in Vinesh is unreal! How could he possibly think the date with Meena went well? If that's his idea of a "connection," no wonder he's single. She could not have given less of a fuck about him. Whereas with Mosum there was an actual connection and vibe, but of course he dropped her. Douche.

I got a little too much pleasure seeing how quickly Meena dropped him.

Just watched this episode. She was SO not interested. At all. She’s more attractive than he is and knows it, but he thinks he’s too attractive for Mosum. Like @Pepper Mostly said, he’s a 6 who feels entitled to a 10.

Shital and her man look good together - he’s cute.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
On 8/13/2022 at 7:18 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I loved loved loved Arshneel, the Sikh doctor. He seems gentle and kind. I think he and Rinkel were cute together. She's adorable and has a great smile. (On a shallow note, she needs to get to a good hair stylist, pronto. That bump-it! Argh.) His first date reminded me of Aparna, with her snotty  "I don't even know where Ohio is, ew!". Really? I'm an east coast girl and would demur heartily over potentially moving to Ohio but to flat out insult a person's home at first meeting is pretty shitty. Way to point out how silly and shallow you are. 

People who do this think it makes them look superior but it really only makes them look dumb. And, as I'm from Cleveland, I would like to point out that on the Top 10 List of Things to Do in Cleveland is NOT "Go to the grocery store." It's "Go to the West Side Market" which is on the National Register, actually is a tourist attraction and is consistently at or near the top of best markets in the country (along with Pike Place Market in Seattle.) 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 8/13/2022 at 11:47 AM, zenithwit said:

I'm only 4 episodes into season 2 but yeah, I hate to report that there's a lot of "here for the wrong reasons" going on.  But the show isn't helping.  They changed their format from focusing on Sima, her clients and their potential matches to your stereotypical reality show - at least with the older season 1 clients.  Honestly, if Sima isn't trying to find them a match, I don't care.  If they want to do updates on prior clients, they can have a dedicated episode or do a reunion show.

I'm disliking the change in format in season 2. I was really interested in the whole Indian Matchmaking concept and that's what I tune in for. I loathe and eschew those vapid reality dating series which are a dime a dozen both on broadcast TV and streaming services. This season had much more of a scripted "unscripted" reality TV feel. Less following individuals on their dating experiences and more matchmaking, please. Sima Aunty does make for good TV but they could add a couple of other matchmakers (perhaps based elsewhere in India and abroad) to the fold. 

On 8/13/2022 at 12:41 PM, Irlandesa said:

I think part of the issue might be that the subset of people willing to display their pursuit of love on a reality show doesn't have much overlap with the subset of people willing to follow a more traditional arranged marriage model where a partner is decided based on family support and values-compatibility vs. physical compatibility.

It's why I have a hard time deciding how good or bad Sima is.  I do not think she's working with people who are fully into the idea of arranged marriages. And that'd probably frustrate me too. 

I agree. Many of these so-called "clients" of Sima Aunty are actually just fame seeking reality hos. Apparently Shital (aka Shitty) and her doctor boyfriend have been together for quite some time--so her whole segment was quite inauthentic. In fact, she's been on some Bravo reality series about women transforming into men to experience the world through their vantage point. 

I'm hoping season 3 set in the UK and Europe brings a whole new set of people to the show who are actually looking for matrimonial prospects from this process, not just their 15 minutes of fame or a foot in the door of TV credits.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Rahul said:

Apparently Shital (aka Shitty) and her doctor boyfriend have been together for quite some time--so her whole segment was quite inauthentic.

As soon as they revealed that, I knew they had been together the whole time.  I get these shows get scammed by participants claiming their single but I wish they'd be punished by having their time reduced instead of celebrating that she "found love."

• Love 2
On 8/13/2022 at 7:18 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

His first date reminded me of Aparna, with her snotty  "I don't even know where Ohio is, ew!". Really? I'm an east coast girl and would demur heartily over potentially moving to Ohio but to flat out insult a person's home at first meeting is pretty shitty. Way to point out how silly and shallow you are. 

That girl was such an asshole and I think Arsh was completely turned off by her ignorance. She thought she was coming off as cool and sophisticated, but not having basic knowledge of American geography when you’re American made her look like a shallow ditz. The nail in the coffin was when she said she’d never dated an Indian guy before. He was done with her. 

Call me crazy, but I liked male Viral. He talked a lot, but he seemed nervous. I thought he was really funny. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

The nail in the coffin was when she said she’d never dated an Indian guy before. He was done with her. 

Everything about him changed when she revealed that, his body language, his facial expression.  Definite deal breaker.

7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Call me crazy, but I liked male Viral. He talked a lot, but he seemed nervous. I thought he was really funny. 

I liked him too!  It was nice to see him again.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

I laughed when the Sikh doctor ( can't remember name) was upset that the girl he was attracted to didn't want a second date. She did exactly to him what he did to his first date.

Rejection still hurts, whether one's rejected or not.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, retired watcher said:

I laughed when the Sikh doctor ( can't remember name) was upset that the girl he was attracted to didn't want a second date. She did exactly to him what he did to his first date.

Are you thinking of Vinesh?  The Sikh doctor had one date that didn't work out but I don't think it was an obvious rejection one way or the other and the second person he dated seemed to have mutual interest.

It was the Miami-based Vinesh, who was not Sikh and not a doctor, who had done to him what he did to the other woman.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, retired watcher said:

I think you mean Vinesh, the finance guy in Miami, right? Arsh was the Sikh cardiologist in Cleveland.

And speaking of Arsh, what a wonderful bedside manner he has. My eyeballs turned into little cartoon hearts when he said he wrote a recipe on his patient’s discharge papers, but specified “no salt!”LOL And his mom thinking LinkedIn was a dating site Ha! That guy is a freaking catch. I doubt he’ll be single for long.

Edited by charmed1
  • Like 5
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

I think you mean Vinesh, the finance guy in Miami, right? Arsh was the Sikh cardiologist in Cleveland.

And speaking of Arsh, what a wonderful bedside manner he has. My eyeballs turned into little cartoon hearts when he said he wrote a recipe on his patient’s discharge papers, but specified “no salt!”LOL And his mom thinking LinkedIn was a dating site Ha! That guy is a freaking catch. I doubt he’ll be single for long.

I'm also getting a little Robin Williams vibe from him, in the eyes and smile. What a catch-swoon!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Here's an update on some couples.  It looks like Viral and Josh might be this show's first successful match.

https://www.fltimes.com/news/nation/indian-matchmaking-is-back-are-any-of-the-couples-still-together/article_1d07dc1e-1c85-5e0f-9444-cf7c8f3cc826.html

And it looks there might be a Season 3.  Or at least one person thinks there will be and they'll be a part of it.

Spoiler

Shitel said she'd be a part of it.  Ugh. I do not need to see the fake story since she was probably with him during filming.  I'm guessing they will be next season's wedding.

From the above article:

Jagessar says she hasn't spoken to Jayaraman since late last year: "My mom is still sad. She was like, 'You should reach out to him.' But I feel like I'm always the one who's making the effort. And cellphones work both ways."

After being friend-zoned, I can't imagine why Shekar would reach out to Nadia!

• Applause 2

So happy to find this thread. I didn’t learn about Indian Matchmaker until season 2, so I just binged both seasons. I love this show. I hope they don’t wait 2 years to do another season.

I agree with the poster who said the people interested in traditional matchmaking are probably not doing this show. I was really embarrassed for some of these 30 year olds when they listed their criteria. I think it was Shital who asked for a man with tattoos. That’s like something you care about in your 20s — not even really. She looks great for her age but she came off as immature and short-sighted. Also, the women were really defensive when they talked about their careers. They tried hard to show how accomplished they were and pointed out that other people weren’t as well off as them. I noticed the men didn’t do that. I’m sure it has to do with years of sexism where women have to work twice as hard to be taken as seriously as men, but it made the ladies seem like they had chips on their shoulders. Arsh was quite accomplished, but he became more attractive because he spoke so humbly about his work.

And yes Arsh gave the only comment that made me lol when he said his mom called and told him she found a great matchmaking site called LinkedIn. LinkedIn profiles do look like biodatas!

The situations with Prad and Vinesh just prove my theory that if you give most men models, no matter what the models’ personalities, the men will be more likely to settle down. Both Prad and Vinesh are/were holding out for women out of their league.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, lids said:

The situations with Prad and Vinesh just prove my theory that if you give most men models, no matter what the models’ personalities, the men will be more likely to settle down. Both Prad and Vinesh are/were holding out for women out of their league.

I slightly disagree with this. Prad had model looks, a lot money and a career- he wanted a woman he deemed on his "level". That was fair. 

Vinesh's problem was not that he wanted a model, but he wanted a model, with a great personality, who was a high earner, and was passionate about her career and had similar interests to him. Not that these women don't exist, (they do), but they also want men with model looks, great careers, who share their interests. If men are not expected to "settle" why should women? He also wanted this woman to be Indian. (of course there is nothing wrong with that, but that limits his pool)

On 8/17/2022 at 10:08 AM, charmed1 said:

Arsh is a nice guy, I don't think he will be single for long either. He likely may have just lived in areas were there are not a lot of Sikh people, so he hasn't been able to match (I also think he has been through through the ringer with racism and evil people, so he may be more cautious about putting himself out there because of that).

22 hours ago, lids said:

They tried hard to show how accomplished they were and pointed out that other people weren’t as well off as them. I noticed the men didn’t do that. I’m sure it has to do with years of sexism where women have to work twice as hard to be taken as seriously as men, but it made the ladies seem like they had chips on their shoulders. Arsh was quite accomplished, but he became more attractive because he spoke so humbly about his work.

This is also because men having a successful career is seen as a positive in the heteronormative marriage market, a woman having a successful career is seen as a negative (oh she won't have time to pay attention to her man) or not considered at all. So I get why they felt the need to point that out, they were hard workers, intelligent and ambitious- they wanted credit for that.

• Love 9

Love the show but one cast member named Aparna  is so annoying and so hard to watch I literally fast forward whenever I see her. I feel she’s extremely insecure so behave like her shit doesn’t stank!!!! Don’t want to be mean but how can you act like that and expect to be wanted by anyone! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
On 8/19/2022 at 10:26 PM, Tee tee said:

Love the show but one cast member named Aparna  is so annoying and so hard to watch I literally fast forward whenever I see her. I feel she’s extremely insecure so behave like her shit doesn’t stank!!!! Don’t want to be mean but how can you act like that and expect to be wanted by anyone! 

I'd love to see Aparna meeting a male version of herself and hear what she has to say about him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, kitkat68 said:

After binge watching both seasons this weekend, I'm ready to marry Arshneel!

He is adorable. I cannot see he and Shekar being single for long. If I knew any single Indian women I would send them to Shekar via DM (I live in Chicago and am close to his age), but all of the women I think he would be interested in (background wise) are married. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
On 8/17/2022 at 9:33 AM, retired watcher said:

It wasn't the Sikh doctor, as pointed out above, but anyway, could anyone have been more clueless.  That girl was so checked out of that exchange. 

• LOL 2
12 hours ago, ladle said:

Granted, I’m only three episodes in but….*small voice* I might be starting to like Arpana a teeny tiny bit. *runs away, dodging tomatoes* 

I like Aparna too. I liked her in S1, I liked what she wrote after S1 aired, and I like her in S2. We can dodge tomatoes together!

Nadia is sweet but a trainwreck, and I can see why Sima got fed up with her on the final call. I don't know why she thinks Shekar should reach out to her instead of vice versa. The guy told her he was jealous watching her kiss someone else, he talked in the interview after the call with her about how disappointed and upset he was, and he went off to cry. How much more does she need to know that he was into her. I was not surprised that things didn't work out with the other guy because the love-bombing was such a red flag. I think that's Nadia's real problem; she is caught up in Hollywood (or Bollywood?) portrayals of romance with the guy pursuing like crazy and making huge grand gestures from day one. Shekar is a normal guy who wants to be respectful of what a woman wants and not push anything she isn't interested in. He's a total catch and Nadia is too clueless to see it (or to listen to her mother). He's going to make someone a really good partner someday.

I enjoyed how at Nadia's mixer the people were riffing on "Sima from Mumbai" - it's clear they noticed how she always introduces herself that way and were having a little gentle fun with it. It is pretty funny how she always adds that "from Mumbai" part even when introducing herself to people who already know who she is and are not going to get her confused with a Sima from Delhi or wherever.

I wish this show would follow Sima's matchmaking in India more. It seems like they're switching to Europe next season, but I'm dubious it's going to be much different. The problem in my view is that the Indians in America just view Sima as a curated version of a dating app, who can save them the trouble of having to swipe on a bunch of photos or read through a ton of profiles. They are not looking to get married anytime soon, not even the ones who aren't here just to be on TV. They want Sima to introduce them to someone, but in all other respects they follow the typical American timeline/routine for relationships. Whereas in India, as has been noted, traditional matchmaking moves quickly - meet a couple of times, get engaged, get married. I'm not expecting Indians in Europe to be much different from the ones in America.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

Nadia is sweet but a trainwreck, and I can see why Sima got fed up with her on the final call. I don't know why she thinks Shekar should reach out to her instead of vice versa. The guy told her he was jealous watching her kiss someone else, he talked in the interview after the call with her about how disappointed and upset he was, and he went off to cry. How much more does she need to know that he was into her. I was not surprised that things didn't work out with the other guy because the love-bombing was such a red flag. I think that's Nadia's real problem; she is caught up in Hollywood (or Bollywood?) portrayals of romance with the guy pursuing like crazy and making huge grand gestures from day one. Shekar is a normal guy who wants to be respectful of what a woman wants and not push anything she isn't interested in. He's a total catch and Nadia is too clueless to see it (or to listen to her mother). He's going to make someone a really good partner someday.

ITA!

• Love 1

I don't know if anyone here has mentioned this already, and I'm really not trying to diagnose because I know it can be way overdiagnosed and I don't actually know her, but IMO from what I've seen on the show Aparana has a lot of qualities of someone on the ASD.

Mainly in the brusque/abrasive way she speaks and the fact that she seems to have very little self-awareness (literally yawning and rolling her eyes during the date), many people with ASD come off as rude when really they can't read the room that well. She also has no interest in humor because she doesn't "get" it per se and she's incredibly particular about a lot of things.

There's a common misconception that people on the spectrum aren't highly successful -she's obviously very high-functioning and has made a lot of wealth for herself. I could be very off base, but it would make so much sense.

Or, she is just playing it up and has a very dry sense of humor

Edited by overtherainbow
  • Useful 6

I loved that the jewelry guy and his wife were the ones on the couch at the beginning of the episode and their "married for two weeks" title. Ha, I always liked him from last season.

As a turkey farmer, I recognized a lot of the farmer guy's equipment.

I liked Aurpana (spelling?) from the get go and love her clothes. That blue and white dress at the ice cream shop was lovely. I read the article posted from last season and it said she has what she calls her side hustle, a travel business. I wished she had gone into more of that part of her on the show. It would have balanced out her I hate being a lawyer comments. I don't think she is too picky at all. I think in her heart she has a list, has her oddness, and she is willing to go on dates and stick to her list and her oddness but is also willing to wait for the one who wows her. And I think she knows she will be surprised by who and what wows her. 

Second season Sima has gotten a makeover. I said to myself if she turns up in those fat loose curls that I hate I will be so mad. Was relieved when she didn't. Then they showed her getting out of the car in London and I am beyond mad, I am pissed. She has those fat loose curls! Gah!

On 10/18/2020 at 6:17 PM, Ohmo said:

I'm not Indian. As someone who isn't from that culture, it bothers me to see women crying as they are separated from their families on their wedding days, and this is the second time I've seen clearly non-happy tears.  The same thing happened in A Suitable Girl.  Is there some custom or tradition that doesn't allow women to see their own families once they marry?  If so, then I can see why women might not be enthused at the idea of marriage.

I am no expert, but in Bend it like Beckham (fiction, set in England) they show the wedding videographer telling the bride that she has to stop looking so happy and has to muster up some tears because it’s part of the Indian wedding tradition. 

On 8/11/2022 at 4:55 PM, athousandclowns said:

Arshneel could someone explain why this cardiologist is so bewildered and thrown off because his date is from India? I was binge watching very late but couldn’t make sense of it.  She seemed delightful. 

I thought it was so strange that he spent all this time talking about how he was worried that people might judge him for his turban and then he started judging her for being from India and having an accent. 

On 8/12/2022 at 11:06 AM, Hanya2 said:

And Nadia, she dropped the nice guy to pursue pure physical attraction. I think he told her whatever she wanted to hear so she would sleep with him and then met someone else while she was away on business for a few weeks.

But why did he fly all the way to California just to break up with her? Even Nadia broke up with Shaker (Who I felt really bad for) over FaceTime because they were thousands of miles away. Did the show pay him to fly out to California and break up with her in person on camera? I wonder if he would’ve been so careful and kind in a break up if he didn’t know it was gonna be televised. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just finished the thread. I see lots of complaints about our partner but no one mentioned that she was actually in Los Angeles and didn’t tell the guy that she was dating who lives in Los Angeles that she was there? That was bizarre. And then she expects him to fly to Houston to meet her? He seemed very put off by that, rightfully.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, LeGrandElephant said:

I thought it was so strange that he spent all this time talking about how he was worried that people might judge him for his turban and then he started judging her for being from India and having an accent. 

Oh I don't think Arshneel was 'judging' her at all in those respects . I think he may have been concerned that, as she hadn't been brought up in the US their cultural references and interests may not align, but I think she proved him wrong and they seemed to have gotten along quite well.

14 hours ago, LeGrandElephant said:

If Arpana says they edited her to make her look bad, why did she do a second season?

IMO Aparna was the breakout reality 'star' of Season 1 - I'm sure they must have made it quite lucrative for her to come back, even though her role was quite baffling - she and Sima were obviously on the outs and she was not matchmaking at all.

Edited by Wonderlad71
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Would love to know if Arshneel ending up continuing with Rinkle.  She was just so jolly and sweet with a lovely smile.  Strange "fundie bump" with her hair though. I have a small feeling that he doesn't stay with her.  I actually thought she'd be great with Go-Kart guy; they were both very self-effacing and kind.

Loved how Shital was called "Shitty", lol!  I had been thinking that before her friend said it!  Boyfriend at the end did seem like a good match, but am also suspicious about the timing and how incredibly in love they were.

I thought female Viral may have possibly been a march for Vinash in Miami.  I was pleasantly surprised that she ended up liking the NYC guy.  I thought he was cute.  A bit more relaxed and fun loving than she is though.  Loved how she said her name means "bold" and that is an apt description for her, yet when he mentioned skydiving or tattoos, she was like "oh no, I'd never do that!!!"

Pradhyuman and his new wife were positively giddy.  I did assume he was gay, or bi, but I do hope they will be happy and have lots of fun together.

So no resolution with Nadia?  Her way of speaking and acting was so very affected.  That tells me she isn't fully comfortable with who she is, and needs some internal work before seriously pursuing a life partner.  

• Like 3
  • Love 3
On 8/15/2022 at 7:25 PM, Scarlett45 said:

The mismatch of pictures was the glasses and a TINY bit weight gain in his face. A man that height, maybe 20-25lbs? Nothing major (and some people gain weight in their faces more than others). It was the same person she was being ridiculous. 

Eh, Viral was a bitch but he did majorly misrepresent himself in that photo. Let's just say that the biodata photo was a really good photo of him but did not show him realistically. He's balding, looks like he dyes his hair jet black, and was heavier. He was not who that photo portrayed. That said, he also had zero personality and it was not a match in any way at all, IMO. And the dude she went on the furniture date with seemed like he could be a good match, but the pleasing his mother thing, hard NO.

I can't even with Aparna, she thinks so highly of herself and thinks she is emotionally intelligent but in reality she is a narcissist who will never find anyone other than a meek man to bully about, and that's not what she wants. The fact that she's continually yawning in front of whatshisname? And he's flown here and there to meet up with her but she's in LA and didn't bother to even call him? Fuck.That.Shit. I'm glad he was over it. Then she goes on about how he needs to put more effort in? Bitch? Please! She is a shrew, probably her mother's monster but it is what it is. She is not entertaining to watch. But man, I'd love that astrologer's job! Professional blower of smoke up people's asses!

Nadia, I used to like her, but she's delusional. She was an asshole, accusing Shekar of not making her feel wanted or whatever BS she said. She went for the pretty boy because she has penis ADHD. He was cuter than Shekar, not husband material, but pretty fuck-boy material. And she sucked face with him in front of Shekar at a party, how rude and how embarrassing he must have felt. He doesn't deserve her BS.

Pretty Boy Mumbai is indeed the one who had a secret closet, which I hope his intended is allowed to see before their marriage...just sayin'. IIRC his family had a high end jewelry business, hence the focus on wedding jewels.

I haven't finished this season, but overall, the women come across as all damaged somehow, especially the American born/raised ladies. They have this extraordinarily high level of self esteem and look down on the men they're matched with. They say they want to get married but they really want hot dudes to get down with. And most of the men seem like nice, menschy guys who have no dating game so they come across as awkward and shy and doofy. Even the cardiologist, who seemed like a lovely person, though that schnoz was a LOT to take in, was so awkward with the first girl, whom I think he only chose because he thought it would be nice to live in CA. And the chicken farm womanizer with a past...That guy needs to get a sense of humor.

Lastly, Sima Auntie does indeed suck at her job. I think she thinks she can barrel into an Indian home in the USA and act the same as in India and there is too much difference between cultures. American born and/or raised Indian kids are American, they want to date, they want to explore, and most of all, they expect attraction in their mate. Sima is used to foisting the best she can find onto a family and they'll choose something because they think that's the best they can get. She's a terrible matchmaker. That said, the part I love about this show is the opening couch scenes - I could watch an entire series of match made couples talking about their marriages, it's lovely actually, and speaks to a different way of doing things where love comes over time, rather than looking for love up front the way we do here.

Oh, and for those commenting about the Nick Jonas/Priyanka Chopra shade Sima Auntie was throwing, Priyanka was like the first big star to really break out of Bollywood and make it BIG in Hollywood and I think people like Sima are chagrined that she married a foreigner instead of making a nice match at home with one of her own people. Sad but I think that's what those comments were about.

Oh, and I crack up every time she enters a home with "I am Sima from Mumbai". I'm going to start trying that line, "I am Gingerella from California."

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

I saw some posts in this thread saying Viral’s doctor guy was someone she had secretly been with the whole time - what makes you think that? 

I thought people were saying Shital met her guy ahead of the show. Not Viral (the "oh so mature" 30 year old). 

Edited by sandwoman
On 10/14/2022 at 11:56 PM, sandwoman said:

I thought people were saying Shital met her guy ahead of the show. Not Viral (the "oh so mature" 30 year old). 

Yeah that is what I thought, that Shital knew her boyfriend from before, but by the time filming came around it made a good plot line.

• Like 1
On 3/27/2023 at 6:14 PM, charmed1 said:

Vishal, the guy Nadia dumped Shekar for, is doing stand up comedy. He showed up in a suggested reel on my IG feed.

Shekar was such a sweetheart. I do think Nadia did him wrong, if she wasn’t into him fine, but don’t have him come visit you, tell him “we are just friends” and then get pissy when he doesn’t make a sexual move on you. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 1

Variety showing the new season will start April 21. I don’t pick apart this show so I am looking forward to it. The article said it would showcase different places, new people and revisit people from previous seasons. Not sure if a catchup for them or new prospects for them. I have missed this little show.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Variety showing the new season will start April 21. I don’t pick apart this show so I am looking forward to it. The article said it would showcase different places, new people and revisit people from previous seasons. Not sure if a catchup for them or new prospects for them. I have missed this little show.

I'm looking forward to it as well but praying Aparna, Shital and (female) Viral don't make any appearances.

• Like 2