Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I think the concern with Ben is he is good at making fire.  Still, he would be the best final 3 opponent left.  Whereas Sarah could make a decent argument as to why her and Tony were a pair and made decisions together (most of the time), and spout some more gender bias stuff, Ben has nothing.  And he isn't well liked by Jeremy or Adam, so there's that, too.

Yeah, exactly. Take the chance to take Ben, hope that Michele or Natalie win immunity and take each other so Tony can get out at F4. 

Ben won't win. I don't see a case that he has, since he's annoyed everyone and everyone knows that his game has been weak. He's barely gotten through and he doesn't really have any big moves under his belt.

• Love 1
(edited)

Tony’s head shaking in excitement for the win. “The plan where my neck almost got broke paid off!!”

He was in a tree for an hour. Regardless on how you feel about the guy, that’s still impressive.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sarah...your consensus is literally Ben. That's the only person you can vote for. LITERALLY.

She can vote for Michele.

• Love 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

She can vote for Michele.

...so, did Sarah mean her, Natalie and TONY get together to come to a consensus? I must have missed that part.

Because if she meant her, Natalie, and Michele, then yeah, Ben's the only option.

• Love 1

So Ben wants this as a resume move for her.

And he wants friends, not money.  Again, Ben was a worthless choice to come back.  And Sarah doesn't deserve to win with this move since Ben told her to vote him out.

• Love 10
(edited)

Okay, I'm off the Sarah band wagon.  I would want Natalie to win over her.  I hope it's Tony or Michele.

And why the heck not Tony, Sarah?  Isn't that a bigger move?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Also, after the whole speech about gender disparity during last TC, Ben doesn't seem to get that this move makes him look worse since he's basically saying "Well, I'M the only one that can save YOU, Sarah. So I'LL sacrifice myself for YOU. Because YOU can't save YOURSELF."

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Well, if they don't split the vote, Natalie could give the idol to Michele. Even if Tony, Ben and Sarah split the vote, Michele and Natalie are still a 2-person voting bloc.

I almost like Ben.

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Right? Definitely a weird vibe. If I was Mrs. Ben I would be swatting him right now.

Cut to later, where Ben is getting interviewed with two black eyes. “Ben, buddy, how-“ “Never you mind, Jeff. Never you mind.”

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

So how is Sarah going to justify this to Tony?

And will Ben (if he does go) tell the jury he told Sarah to do it?  Not realizing that's diminishing the point of it being her move.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

...so, did Sarah mean her, Natalie and TONY get together to come to a consensus? I must have missed that part.

Because if she meant her, Natalie, and Michele, then yeah, Ben's the only option.

Sarah didn't mean anything she said to Natalie and Michele. She was on a fishing expedition for Tony.

Of course after Ben's self-sacrifice she may go along with Natalie and Michele. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Right? Definitely a weird vibe. If I was Mrs. Ben I would be swatting him right now.

I think he might have finally realized that the other players don't like him as a person.  There were some stink eyes on the jury when he pulled out that idol.  Sarah has been nice to him.  I don't see anything more than that.

• Love 2

Again, not to be all cold and cynical here but I'm too confused by this whole thing with Ben to be moved by it. Neither Natalie or Michele won immunity. They can only play the idol for one of them.  

So I'm not sure why Ben felt the need to make this dramatic, magnanimous move to Sarah. Just vote for Michele, assume Natalie will play the idol for herself and be done with it. If she plays it for Michele instead for whatever dumb reason and then they vote for him and he leaves, okay. 

But this whole dramatic giving Sarah permission to essentially vote with Michele and Natalie against him, makes no sense. Especially since again, if Natalie plays the idol right and only her and Michele's votes count, it probably won't matter if Sarah writes his name or not. 

• Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Holy crap, Ben, don't make me like you this late in the game!

That's his whole ploy. He wants fans and to be seen as a good guy.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

I don't ever want to hear Probst call Ben a good winner again.  Ever.  He lucked into his first win, and now he's just giving up.  Maybe he realized he was going to lose, and didn't want that humiliation.

• Love 9

Keeps getting dusty in here. Or someone cutting onions. 

Everyone is getting such a good showing tonight. I needed this. Almost makes me sad about all the things I said on Reddit today. 

Although i’m mad I didn’t get to see the cleaned up jury walking in

• Love 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Again, not to be all cold and cynical here but I'm too confused by this whole thing with Ben to be moved by it. Neither Natalie or Michele won immunity. They can only play the idol for one of them.  

So I'm not sure why Ben felt the need to make this dramatic, magnanimous move to Sarah. Just vote for Michele, assume Natalie will play the idol for herself and be done with it. If she plays it for Michele instead for whatever dumb reason and then they vote for him and he leaves, okay. 

But this whole dramatic giving Sarah permission to essentially vote with Michele and Natalie against him, makes no sense. Especially since again, if Natalie plays the idol right and only her and Michele's votes count, it probably won't matter if Sarah writes his name or not. 

Exactly. Ben is acting like Sarah's for sure going home if he doesn't get Sarah to write his name down.

Like...buddy, do you WANT to win? Who cares if Sarah goes? Why are you HERE at F5 if you're lying down like this?

WHAT. THE. FUCK. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Cut to later, where Ben is getting interviewed with two black eyes. “Ben, buddy, how-“ “Never you mind, Jeff. Never you mind.”

If I were Mrs. Ben I'd be livid. 

• Love 2