Type keyword(s) to search

Top Chef Live Episode Chat

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

I don't see why they wouldn't allow the winner to take the trip to Tokyo for the Olympics in 2021.

It might indeed happen then. It could depend on the contractual stuff with the sponsors providing the trip. I remember the last season of Project Runway Allstars the contract with the sponsors had expired by the time the season aired so the winners didn’t receive any of the prizes mentioned. 

For American viewers, is the episode longer than 1 hour? It’s only an hour here in Canada, and I want to be careful what I say here, as I don’t want to spoil anything. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Malarky is obnoxious, but his making lemonade attitude is refreshing.

And really, as someone who was born in California and lived there for 20 years, I get what they're saying with California cuisine, but it really should be the Baja and Tijuana inspired Mexican food.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 2

I'm wondering why they specifically showed us--via a subtitle--Stephanie's check-out from Whole Foods where the cashier said "I'll put it all in one." So far we haven't seen anything missing.

• Love 2

okay, Tom needs to show up in that hat and scarf every. damn. day. 

I love how he went along on the truffle hunt -- judge or not, the man is a chef, and he wasn't going to miss that opportunity!! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Love Italy!!!  Sooo  pretty!

What happened to Grregory's back exactly?

Yes! I've never been. *Swoon*

I think he just has a bad back & it's acting up. Maybe sleeping on that plane for, what, 10 hours? Stress plays a part, too. My back hasn't bothered me in years, now w/ the Corona it's bothering me a bit.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

Soo.... everybody's white truffle dish is flawed? Except Brian's. Tough crowd.

Except for Brian and Melissa, they all seemed to forget to highlight the truffle!  

• Love 1

The last time I was at my local Italian deli, the little old Italian man I've decided is the owner had 3 new wheels of cheese he was getting ready to put out for display. The wheels are huge and he is maybe 5'5" and 120 pounds and pushing 80 years old. The woman behind me was watching him too and both of us were thinking the same thing, how was he going to move them from behind the counter to the cheese case. She said something about how much they must weigh and he showed us his muscles like Popeye! LOL! I haven't been there in a couple of weeks, maybe I'll go tomorrow. 

• Love 3

Gregory and Melissa are my faves, so not crazy about that preview with Melissa..

5 minutes ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

Oh, the part of the show where they get ax murdered!  When they showed that clip before the commercial, I thought she said aspergers and was very very confused.

I thought Melissa said aspergers too!

• Love 1

Melissa's dishes are always stunningly beautiful. They look so delicate and just gorgeous every single time. 

Oh shit, that was a horrible review of Bryan's dish. And leave it to Kevin to  be obnoxious with the cheese. 

• Love 3