Type keyword(s) to search

Top Chef Live Episode Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, NowVoyager said:

Anybody else nervous about Lee Anne helping Melissa? There have been a couple moments when she made strong suggestions.....

Melissa's been tuning her out.

shopping with Leann is like shopping with my ex-boyfriend. He was always asking things like "Do you need tin foil, do you need coffee, do you need this, do you need that?" I just tuned him out.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, buttersister said:

Day dreaming of a Melissa-Gregory finale team.

It wouldn't have happened with the knife draw as we saw it. Stephanie would have picked Gregory right off. They worked so well together during the season.

• Love 2
Just now, Thumper said:

I wish they’d leave the identifying info on the guest judges on for a little longer so I can read it all!  

Same here — I just rewound to see who’s who.  It’s such an incredible group — remind us please, Bravo!

• Love 3
(edited)

I hope all three chefs continue the excellence through all four courses. Make it impossible for the judges. I like all three of them so much!

Edited by ProudMary
  • Love 4
(edited)

I feel like the fact that Melissa successfully blended two such different food cultures is going to be a huge thing in her favor. Very innovative.

Edited by wlk68
  • Love 6
Just now, wlk68 said:

I feel like the fact that Melissa successfully blended two such different food cultures is going to be a huge thing in her favor. 

All season long so many of her wins are credited to that fusion.

• Love 1

The Canadian version is only an hour (must be the exchange rate), so I’m not going to spoil for the American viewers. The judges must have deliberated for a long time. What a wonderful finale! 

(edited)

Yep, get ready to congratulate Melissa.  She made a judge cry.

Darn, I wanted Bryan.

I don’t like crying in any of these reality competitions — that’s a pet peeve — sorry, but true.  Bugs to me to pieces.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 2
(edited)

I love the new cheftestants, except the man who is the Portland local, and seems to be totally stuck on himself (maybe Gabriel?).   

What the hell is on RIchard Blais' head?   It looks hideous.     It looks like an Eagle is going to lay eggs on his head.  

I love the winner, and I'm so sorry for the first to go home.    I love the cheftestants this season, and it was so good to see Gregory, and Melissa, and so many all stars.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

As much as I hate to say it, I don’t care for any of the female cheftestants so far personality wise.  I don’t know why but each one of them just irritate me for one reason or another.  The most tolerable is the one who just spoke about her drinking.  Sasha?  Still working on names here.

I'm on the West Coast, so I'm watching the diner challenge, now. Padma's eye roll at Richard's order was pretty epic. I often find Blais' delight at his own cleverness off-putting, and that breakfast was entirely over the top. I love corned beef hash, and Eggs Benedict are my usual brunch order, but asking them to cook all of that for eight people in thirty minutes was just mean!

Dawn's inability to get all her elements on her plate is absolutely going to kill her. And possibly us, too.

• Love 2

I really love Padma's dress or blouse or whatever it is.    Blais seems to be more professional.   Gabriel (my least favorite contestant) really screwed up, the one judge saying "My mouth was taken hostage by goat cheese" was hysterical.   

When you make several judges cry from the amount of spice you put in your dish, you may have put in too much.  I love the chef with the pony tail flapping the napkin to cool others down.   I'm so happy for Dawn.  Brittany was the right one to go home, but I'm surprised Gabriel wasn't in the bottom three too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

So they have to go into an orchard and cook, and that is a signal to Mother Nature to send the bee swarms?     I really liked the Campbell Soup QF, they all did a great job on that.   However, the Campbell's commercials food look pathetic by comparison. 

Winner Gabe (not Gabriel who is local to Portland).  

Oh no!   Kiki, Nelson and Avishar are bottom 3.   So Kiki will go to LCK, for raw chicken. Sorry to see her leave, but raw chicken is unforgivable.